NYJetsFan.com Forums: I'm Sick Of All The Revis Talk - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Jump to content

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

JETS SUPER BOWL THIS WEEKEND
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 03:23 PM) good drive
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 03:23 PM) now we need a redzone TD
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 03:25 PM) ok with the sack
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 03:25 PM) at least he didn't throw an INT
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 03:26 PM) but our redzone ineffectiveness is still in full display
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 03:26 PM) 1 point down
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 03:31 PM) INT
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 03:31 PM) huge pick
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 03:33 PM) bad sack
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 03:35 PM) it was blocked
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 03:38 PM) that sack made that FG get tipped
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 03:38 PM) big 3rd down
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 03:39 PM) short
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 03:40 PM) by a link
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 03:40 PM) but we are about to give up the inch
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 03:40 PM) STACK THE LINE
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 03:41 PM) why is he challenging it wasn't a 1st down
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Today, 03:44 PM) WHY THE f*** WAS IT A 1ST DOWN
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 03:44 PM) I don't understand the measurement was 1 link short and they still gave them the 1st?
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Today, 03:45 PM) THE REFS CALLED IT A 1ST DOWN
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Today, 03:45 PM) We are fucked now
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Today, 03:45 PM) I don't understand if its short how is it a first down
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 03:46 PM) we got robbed
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 03:50 PM) that ref fucked us
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 03:50 PM) and we have zero TO's now
azjetfan Icon : (Today, 03:50 PM) Because it's the Pats
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Today, 03:52 PM) I just don't understand how the pats always get the f***ing call
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 03:53 PM) I don't care, losing is better for us long term anyways
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 03:53 PM) The Jets made it interesting and still accomplished what they needed to.
mgjetman Icon : (Today, 03:53 PM) The Stars and Stripes on the helmet.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 03:53 PM) Rex showed how good of a defensive coach he is today, he'll have his suitors.
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Today, 04:05 PM) NFC south sucks
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Today, 04:06 PM) under 500 team going to win the iv
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Today, 04:06 PM) for sure now
jetfan4life12 Icon : (Today, 04:18 PM) No 0099 last week we messed up by winning. We couldn't have lost another spot in the draft. Oh and BTW, it's the effing pats!
azjetfan Icon : (Today, 04:19 PM) Washington won so I belive we are 5 now
azjetfan Icon : (Today, 04:23 PM) Actually don't we win the tie breaker with Jax? So fourth?
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 04:32 PM) I haven't paid attention to the tiebreakers, I'll wait to see what it looks like after next week.
ROBJETS Icon : (Today, 04:39 PM) Read my DRAFT thread. No we DONT have 4th. Ive been updating it
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Today, 04:40 PM) Wow the AFC has 11 teams with 8 wins or more right now
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Today, 04:40 PM) 12
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Today, 04:40 PM) 13 if cle wins next week
ROBJETS Icon : (Today, 04:40 PM) draft order (1)Wins
(2)Schedule strength (harder schedule strength lower pick not higher)
(3) conference wins)
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Today, 04:41 PM) HAHA my bad
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Today, 04:42 PM) 11 teams with 8 wins and 12 if cle wins next week
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

I'm Sick Of All The Revis Talk We didnt win the Super Bowl with him.

#1 User is offline   Roenoe17 Icon

  • Free Agent
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 35
  • Joined: 30-March 05

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 24 April 2013 - 09:59 AM

No one player is bigger than the team. Look at the contracts that A-rod got over his career and how many WS Championships has he won, Revis is great But Look at Namdi Asaomgia with Philly he signed for all that money and now he is gone. Revis is great but we need more help than a great corner. We were 5th in pass defense without him last year. We need help in the front seven so it don't come down to a corner. A good draft and move on I am a life long Jet Fan i have seen it all From Weeb Eubank, to Walt Micheal's , To Dreaded Joe Walton, To Pete Carroll, to Rex, The players play, and if they wanna stay they can stay. If i were an owner i would not let someone dictate to me that he was worth more than my team either, it would be my money and i spend it how i want to. $16 Mill a year really, is any of them worth that. I cannot afford to get season tickets anymore and definitely take my family anymore. Screw him let him go and lets Move on in the draft.
0

#2 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,291
  • Joined: 31-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Earth

  • NFL Team:

Posted 24 April 2013 - 03:08 PM

View PostRoenoe17, on 24 April 2013 - 10:59 AM, said:

No one player is bigger than the team. Look at the contracts that A-rod got over his career and how many WS Championships has he won, Revis is great But Look at Namdi Asaomgia with Philly he signed for all that money and now he is gone. Revis is great but we need more help than a great corner. We were 5th in pass defense without him last year. We need help in the front seven so it don't come down to a corner. A good draft and move on I am a life long Jet Fan i have seen it all From Weeb Eubank, to Walt Micheal's , To Dreaded Joe Walton, To Pete Carroll, to Rex, The players play, and if they wanna stay they can stay. If i were an owner i would not let someone dictate to me that he was worth more than my team either, it would be my money and i spend it how i want to. $16 Mill a year really, is any of them worth that. I cannot afford to get season tickets anymore and definitely take my family anymore. Screw him let him go and lets Move on in the draft.


Yeah it's Revis' and the other player's fault that you can't afford season tickets anymore. It's not like Woody Johnson having to pay off a 650 million dollar loan that helped build a brand new stadium has anything to do with higher ticket prices. :rolleyes:


Boy, I have to gives these NFL owners credit. They have successfully gotten the fans to buy their line of bullshit that it's the player's fault for higher ticket prices. Unbelievable.

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.


View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.
0

#3 User is offline   Roenoe17 Icon

  • Free Agent
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 35
  • Joined: 30-March 05

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 24 April 2013 - 04:02 PM

View PostMr_Jet, on 24 April 2013 - 09:08 PM, said:

Yeah it's Revis' and the other player's fault that you can't afford season tickets anymore. It's not like Woody Johnson having to pay off a 650 million dollar loan that helped build a brand new stadium has anything to do with higher ticket prices. :rolleyes:/>/>


Boy, I have to gives these NFL owners credit. They have successfully gotten the fans to buy their line of bullshit that it's the player's fault for higher ticket prices. Unbelievable.


Lets get real none of them give a crap about us the fan so don't get twisted thinking that the owners are the only greedy ones. The players the owners the coaches all of them make tooooo much money, its just sports not life. This country cant get straight on how to pay Police officers, Firemen, Teachers for the children of our future, no pensions, But we pay Billions upon Billions into the entertainment industry, and frankly none of them are paying into my family income, or yours for that matter, so its just entertainment so if they can get more money elsewhere let them go get it. I am a Jet fan not on Revis Jock or Woody's for that Matter.
0

#4 User is offline   HurricaneJet32 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 6,700
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Location:New York

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 24 April 2013 - 04:11 PM

View PostRoenoe17, on 24 April 2013 - 05:02 PM, said:

Lets get real none of them give a crap about us the fan so don't get twisted thinking that the owners are the only greedy ones. The players the owners the coaches all of them make tooooo much money, its just sports not life. This country cant get straight on how to pay Police officers, Firemen, Teachers for the children of our future, no pensions, But we pay Billions upon Billions into the entertainment industry, and frankly none of them are paying into my family income, or yours for that matter, so its just entertainment so if they can get more money elsewhere let them go get it. I am a Jet fan not on Revis Jock or Woody's for that Matter.


If you feel so passionately about this...don't support the NFL. Don't watch the games, don't talk about it online, don't go to games, don't buy merchandise, etc. If you don't do that then the NFL won't make money.

Instead, you could donate all that time and money you just found to the police, firemen, teachers, etc.
Posted Image
0

#5 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,291
  • Joined: 31-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Earth

  • NFL Team:

Posted 24 April 2013 - 04:55 PM

View PostRoenoe17, on 24 April 2013 - 05:02 PM, said:

Lets get real none of them give a crap about us the fan so don't get twisted thinking that the owners are the only greedy ones. The players the owners the coaches all of them make tooooo much money, its just sports not life. This country cant get straight on how to pay Police officers, Firemen, Teachers for the children of our future, no pensions, But we pay Billions upon Billions into the entertainment industry, and frankly none of them are paying into my family income, or yours for that matter, so its just entertainment so if they can get more money elsewhere let them go get it. I am a Jet fan not on Revis Jock or Woody's for that Matter.


Well once millions of Americans decide that they want to watch firefighters put out fires, polices officers protect and serve, and teachers teach; then they'll make millions of dollars too. Don't hate the players and owners for providing entertainment (football) that is popular and profitable. If firefighting, policing, soldiering, and teaching were all so popular that millions of people were willing to watch those things, TV networks would put it on TV and charge companies millions for advertising time. THAT's why the NFL is popular. Because people would rather spend 3 hours watching a football game than watch a teacher teach. Teachers, firefighters, cops I agree are more important, but millions of people aren't going to spend 3 hours to watch them do their jobs. And that's not the sports & entertainment industries fault. That's our "fault," the American public's fault for putting more of our money and attention towards football and not public sector workers.


Now with that said, Go Jets.

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.


View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.
0

#6 User is offline   Roenoe17 Icon

  • Free Agent
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 35
  • Joined: 30-March 05

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 24 April 2013 - 06:12 PM

View PostMr_Jet, on 24 April 2013 - 10:55 PM, said:

Well once millions of Americans decide that they want to watch firefighters put out fires, polices officers protect and serve, and teachers teach; then they'll make millions of dollars too. Don't hate the players and owners for providing entertainment (football) that is popular and profitable. If firefighting, policing, soldiering, and teaching were all so popular that millions of people were willing to watch those things, TV networks would put it on TV and charge companies millions for advertising time. THAT's why the NFL is popular. Because people would rather spend 3 hours watching a football game than watch a teacher teach. Teachers, firefighters, cops I agree are more important, but millions of people aren't going to spend 3 hours to watch them do their jobs. And that's not the sports & entertainment industries fault. That's our "fault," the American public's fault for putting more of our money and attention towards football and not public sector workers.


Now with that said, Go Jets.


And I agree lets go Jets not Revis He is gone but the J E T S Jets Jets Jets are still Here. I want to support who is here not who's is gone I wanna beat him on the first game of the season I want Mark Sanchez or whoever is at QB to have a great game not Revis have a great game. Lets Talk Jets Not just Revis. Like I said in the very Beginning. Read the post clearly.
0

#7 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,291
  • Joined: 31-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Earth

  • NFL Team:

Posted 24 April 2013 - 07:46 PM

View PostRoenoe17, on 24 April 2013 - 07:12 PM, said:

And I agree lets go Jets not Revis He is gone but the J E T S Jets Jets Jets are still Here. I want to support who is here not who's is gone I wanna beat him on the first game of the season I want Mark Sanchez or whoever is at QB to have a great game not Revis have a great game. Lets Talk Jets Not just Revis. Like I said in the very Beginning. Read the post clearly.



Whoa whoa whoa, new guy. Don't come up in here trying to dictate what people can and can not talk about. Revis WAS a Jet and he was traded just a few days ago, so it's only natural people are going to talk about him and the trade on a Jets message board. It's not like it happened 10 years ago. And I'll talk about Revis, or Vilma, or Abraham, or John Riggins if I want to. I read your post clearly and I responded clearly. You don't want to read posts about Revis...then don't read them. It's that simple. Nobody is putting a gun to your head and making you read these posts about Revis. You were the one that made ANOTHER Revis thread. For somebody who is sick of all the Revis talk, you shouldn't have made another thread about Revis. What did you think was going to happen?

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.


View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.
0

#8 User is offline   Roenoe17 Icon

  • Free Agent
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 35
  • Joined: 30-March 05

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 24 April 2013 - 09:37 PM

View PostMr_Jet, on 25 April 2013 - 01:46 AM, said:

Whoa whoa whoa, new guy. Don't come up in here trying to dictate what people can and can not talk about. Revis WAS a Jet and he was traded just a few days ago, so it's only natural people are going to talk about him and the trade on a Jets message board. It's not like it happened 10 years ago. And I'll talk about Revis, or Vilma, or Abraham, or John Riggins if I want to. I read your post clearly and I responded clearly. You don't want to read posts about Revis...then don't read them. It's that simple. Nobody is putting a gun to your head and making you read these posts about Revis. You were the one that made ANOTHER Revis thread. For somebody who is sick of all the Revis talk, you shouldn't have made another thread about Revis. What did you think was going to happen?


New Guy See you guys think you know every thing look at my join date pal been on sight same time as you March 05 I just dont flap my gums when i don't have nothing positive to say. and if I'm sick of Revis I have a right to be sick of Revis and express it when i want to. just like you can flap about Abraham, or Vilma or Riggins or Abdul Sallam, or Ma
tt Snelling, or Emerson Boozer.
0

#9 User is offline   MlorinczJ Icon

  • Drafted Rookie
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 172
  • Joined: 03-January 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Toledo, OH

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 24 April 2013 - 10:02 PM

View PostRoenoe17, on 24 April 2013 - 10:37 PM, said:

New Guy See you guys think you know every thing look at my join date pal been on sight same time as you March 05 I just dont flap my gums when i don't have nothing positive to say. and if I'm sick of Revis I have a right to be sick of Revis and express it when i want to. just like you can flap about Abraham, or Vilma or Riggins or Abdul Sallam, or Ma
tt Snelling, or Emerson Boozer.

I hope the grammar police arrest both you and 115
"I thought he was good?!? If he prays when he scores. Everyone knew him for praying. That only can mean he scores :)"

Quote from my wife when I told her I liked Tebow, but that he sucks as a QB
0

#10 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,291
  • Joined: 31-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Earth

  • NFL Team:

Posted 24 April 2013 - 10:46 PM

View PostRoenoe17, on 24 April 2013 - 10:37 PM, said:

New Guy See you guys think you know every thing look at my join date pal been on sight same time as you March 05 I just dont flap my gums when i don't have nothing positive to say. and if I'm sick of Revis I have a right to be sick of Revis and express it when i want to. just like you can flap about Abraham, or Vilma or Riggins or Abdul Sallam, or Ma
tt Snelling, or Emerson Boozer.


You're new. You have 22 posts in 8 years. But that's not important. If you're sick of Revis and Revis threads, fine be sick of him. But don't tell people to stop talking about it (the Revis trade) just because YOU are sick of people talking about it. Like I said, nobody is making you read these posts about Revis. If you're sick of reading about him then my suggestion to you is, don't click on the threads about Revis then. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that one out.

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.


View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.
0

#11 User is offline   Roenoe17 Icon

  • Free Agent
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 35
  • Joined: 30-March 05

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 25 April 2013 - 10:12 AM

View PostMr_Jet, on 25 April 2013 - 04:46 AM, said:

You're new. You have 22 posts in 8 years. But that's not important. If you're sick of Revis and Revis threads, fine be sick of him. But don't tell people to stop talking about it (the Revis trade) just because YOU are sick of people talking about it. Like I said, nobody is making you read these posts about Revis. If you're sick of reading about him then my suggestion to you is, don't click on the threads about Revis then. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that one out.


That is my point I never said that I was Sick of Reading on this sight about Revis or that no one on the sight can talk about Revis. I was saying that I am sick of all the Revis talk on ESPN, NFL Network, Local News, Every sports page, There is more to the Jets than Revis. If you or anyone else have to talk about Revis you can talk If you don't want to hear that I am sick if Revis Don't Read My Post. I am sick of all the Revis Talk I'm looking forward to the Draft Tonight.
0

#12 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,291
  • Joined: 31-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Earth

  • NFL Team:

Posted 25 April 2013 - 10:26 AM

View PostRoenoe17, on 25 April 2013 - 11:12 AM, said:

That is my point I never said that I was Sick of Reading on this sight about Revis or that no one on the sight can talk about Revis. I was saying that I am sick of all the Revis talk on ESPN, NFL Network, Local News, Every sports page, There is more to the Jets than Revis. If you or anyone else have to talk about Revis you can talk If you don't want to hear that I am sick if Revis Don't Read My Post. I am sick of all the Revis Talk I'm looking forward to the Draft Tonight.



I just find it odd that you're sick of the Revis talk and want it to end.....but yet you contribute to even more talk about Revis. The Revis talk (here at least) had died down by yesterday. Until this thread.

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.


View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.
0

#13 User is offline   Roenoe17 Icon

  • Free Agent
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 35
  • Joined: 30-March 05

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 25 April 2013 - 10:47 AM

View PostMr_Jet, on 25 April 2013 - 04:26 PM, said:

I just find it odd that you're sick of the Revis talk and want it to end.....but yet you contribute to even more talk about Revis. The Revis talk (here at least) had died down by yesterday. Until this thread.


You obviously get my point and you have nothing else to ad so as I said I'm looking forward to the draft tonight I enjoyed the dialog I'm done.
0

#14 User is offline   HurricaneJet32 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 6,700
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Location:New York

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 25 April 2013 - 10:56 AM

Lock thread please.
Posted Image
0

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users