NYJetsFan.com Forums: I'm Sick Of All The Revis Talk - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Jump to content

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

JETS will play on Monday Night at 7pm in Detroit
ganggreen2003 Icon : (17 November 2014 - 07:06 PM) 3 years ago I would of considered this kind of contract but after what happened to him this season and how he might be shocked to step into the batters box in 2015 is a HUGE risk when a team gives them $325 million
ganggreen2003 Icon : (17 November 2014 - 07:07 PM) these monster contracts are ridiculous to begin with
ganggreen2003 Icon : (17 November 2014 - 07:32 PM) So who thinks the JETS will win this Sunday?
a1elbow2.0 Icon : (17 November 2014 - 08:29 PM) Ryan is terrible after byes. 2-9
azjetfan Icon : (17 November 2014 - 10:22 PM) Titans may pull this one out!
azjetfan Icon : (17 November 2014 - 11:17 PM) Or not
azjetfan Icon : (17 November 2014 - 11:18 PM) Mettle burger a 6th rounder played better than Geno or Sanchez
ganggreen2003 Icon : (18 November 2014 - 05:34 PM) all these players that got cut today cause they bitched about touches
ganggreen2003 Icon : (18 November 2014 - 05:35 PM) Ben Tate, LaGarret Blount and Jason Avant
Jetsfan115 Icon : (19 November 2014 - 01:37 PM) aldaon smith did too, but he didn't get cut
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (19 November 2014 - 06:51 PM) ALDAON SMITH
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (19 November 2014 - 06:51 PM) TEH MILBER
Jetsfan115 Icon : (19 November 2014 - 08:51 PM) Fuck you lol ;)
Jetsfan115 Icon : (19 November 2014 - 08:51 PM) and it was brooks anyway ;)
santana Icon : (19 November 2014 - 11:36 PM) Titties
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:46 AM) Raul is bringing nothing to the table
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:47 AM) TEH TABLE
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:59 PM) he really doesnt
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:59 PM) besides funding the site
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 02:00 PM) Looks like the game will be moved to Monday night in either Detroit, Pittsburgh, or Washington DC.
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 02:55 PM) that makes it sound like I AM THE TABLE
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 03:36 PM) SUCK FOR TEH DUCK
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 08:28 PM) lets go chaaaaaaaales
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 08:37 PM) We want raiders to win
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 08:59 PM) Michael Irvin pre-game, "Jamaal Charles makes defenders look like Ray Charles"
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:00 PM) JETS will play on Monday Night at 7pm in Detroit as per Fox Sports Mike Garafalo
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 09:07 PM) word
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 09:07 PM) i wonder how much tickets could be
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 09:16 PM) murray bringing it to the table for 05
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 09:16 PM) well bringing it to his bench
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:22 PM) Unreal. My fantasy luck is awesome
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 09:25 PM) GIOVANI OCHO SANTOS
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 09:26 PM) If i win by 3 pts i'm going to get drunk with the tulane students
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 09:50 PM) I don't think murray comes back. That hit was pretty vicious
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 11:46 PM) THEEE RAAAAAAIYYYYDDDAAAHSS
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 11:46 PM) Hell has frozen over
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 11:46 PM) the Raiders have won a game against the KC Cheifs
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 11:51 PM) that celebration on 3rd down when they sacked alex smith was hilarious
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 11:51 PM) they had no clue it was 3rd down
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 12:56 PM) RAUL IS TEH TABLE
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 12:57 PM) HALA RAUL
santana Icon : (Today, 01:22 PM) yeah buddy
santana Icon : (Today, 01:23 PM) I wonder how much ticket to this jets game would be. I hope its free
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Today, 01:24 PM) city of detriot needs something.
santana Icon : (Today, 01:25 PM) yeah global warming
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

I'm Sick Of All The Revis Talk We didnt win the Super Bowl with him.

#1 User is offline   Roenoe17 Icon

  • Free Agent
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 35
  • Joined: 30-March 05

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 24 April 2013 - 09:59 AM

No one player is bigger than the team. Look at the contracts that A-rod got over his career and how many WS Championships has he won, Revis is great But Look at Namdi Asaomgia with Philly he signed for all that money and now he is gone. Revis is great but we need more help than a great corner. We were 5th in pass defense without him last year. We need help in the front seven so it don't come down to a corner. A good draft and move on I am a life long Jet Fan i have seen it all From Weeb Eubank, to Walt Micheal's , To Dreaded Joe Walton, To Pete Carroll, to Rex, The players play, and if they wanna stay they can stay. If i were an owner i would not let someone dictate to me that he was worth more than my team either, it would be my money and i spend it how i want to. $16 Mill a year really, is any of them worth that. I cannot afford to get season tickets anymore and definitely take my family anymore. Screw him let him go and lets Move on in the draft.
0

#2 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,265
  • Joined: 31-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Earth

  • NFL Team:

Posted 24 April 2013 - 03:08 PM

View PostRoenoe17, on 24 April 2013 - 10:59 AM, said:

No one player is bigger than the team. Look at the contracts that A-rod got over his career and how many WS Championships has he won, Revis is great But Look at Namdi Asaomgia with Philly he signed for all that money and now he is gone. Revis is great but we need more help than a great corner. We were 5th in pass defense without him last year. We need help in the front seven so it don't come down to a corner. A good draft and move on I am a life long Jet Fan i have seen it all From Weeb Eubank, to Walt Micheal's , To Dreaded Joe Walton, To Pete Carroll, to Rex, The players play, and if they wanna stay they can stay. If i were an owner i would not let someone dictate to me that he was worth more than my team either, it would be my money and i spend it how i want to. $16 Mill a year really, is any of them worth that. I cannot afford to get season tickets anymore and definitely take my family anymore. Screw him let him go and lets Move on in the draft.


Yeah it's Revis' and the other player's fault that you can't afford season tickets anymore. It's not like Woody Johnson having to pay off a 650 million dollar loan that helped build a brand new stadium has anything to do with higher ticket prices. :rolleyes:


Boy, I have to gives these NFL owners credit. They have successfully gotten the fans to buy their line of bullshit that it's the player's fault for higher ticket prices. Unbelievable.
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions


Los Angeles Lakers
16-times NBA World Champions

1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2009, 2010

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.


View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.
0

#3 User is offline   Roenoe17 Icon

  • Free Agent
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 35
  • Joined: 30-March 05

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 24 April 2013 - 04:02 PM

View PostMr_Jet, on 24 April 2013 - 09:08 PM, said:

Yeah it's Revis' and the other player's fault that you can't afford season tickets anymore. It's not like Woody Johnson having to pay off a 650 million dollar loan that helped build a brand new stadium has anything to do with higher ticket prices. :rolleyes:/>/>


Boy, I have to gives these NFL owners credit. They have successfully gotten the fans to buy their line of bullshit that it's the player's fault for higher ticket prices. Unbelievable.


Lets get real none of them give a crap about us the fan so don't get twisted thinking that the owners are the only greedy ones. The players the owners the coaches all of them make tooooo much money, its just sports not life. This country cant get straight on how to pay Police officers, Firemen, Teachers for the children of our future, no pensions, But we pay Billions upon Billions into the entertainment industry, and frankly none of them are paying into my family income, or yours for that matter, so its just entertainment so if they can get more money elsewhere let them go get it. I am a Jet fan not on Revis Jock or Woody's for that Matter.
0

#4 User is offline   HurricaneJet32 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 6,696
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Location:New York

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 24 April 2013 - 04:11 PM

View PostRoenoe17, on 24 April 2013 - 05:02 PM, said:

Lets get real none of them give a crap about us the fan so don't get twisted thinking that the owners are the only greedy ones. The players the owners the coaches all of them make tooooo much money, its just sports not life. This country cant get straight on how to pay Police officers, Firemen, Teachers for the children of our future, no pensions, But we pay Billions upon Billions into the entertainment industry, and frankly none of them are paying into my family income, or yours for that matter, so its just entertainment so if they can get more money elsewhere let them go get it. I am a Jet fan not on Revis Jock or Woody's for that Matter.


If you feel so passionately about this...don't support the NFL. Don't watch the games, don't talk about it online, don't go to games, don't buy merchandise, etc. If you don't do that then the NFL won't make money.

Instead, you could donate all that time and money you just found to the police, firemen, teachers, etc.
Posted Image
0

#5 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,265
  • Joined: 31-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Earth

  • NFL Team:

Posted 24 April 2013 - 04:55 PM

View PostRoenoe17, on 24 April 2013 - 05:02 PM, said:

Lets get real none of them give a crap about us the fan so don't get twisted thinking that the owners are the only greedy ones. The players the owners the coaches all of them make tooooo much money, its just sports not life. This country cant get straight on how to pay Police officers, Firemen, Teachers for the children of our future, no pensions, But we pay Billions upon Billions into the entertainment industry, and frankly none of them are paying into my family income, or yours for that matter, so its just entertainment so if they can get more money elsewhere let them go get it. I am a Jet fan not on Revis Jock or Woody's for that Matter.


Well once millions of Americans decide that they want to watch firefighters put out fires, polices officers protect and serve, and teachers teach; then they'll make millions of dollars too. Don't hate the players and owners for providing entertainment (football) that is popular and profitable. If firefighting, policing, soldiering, and teaching were all so popular that millions of people were willing to watch those things, TV networks would put it on TV and charge companies millions for advertising time. THAT's why the NFL is popular. Because people would rather spend 3 hours watching a football game than watch a teacher teach. Teachers, firefighters, cops I agree are more important, but millions of people aren't going to spend 3 hours to watch them do their jobs. And that's not the sports & entertainment industries fault. That's our "fault," the American public's fault for putting more of our money and attention towards football and not public sector workers.


Now with that said, Go Jets.
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions


Los Angeles Lakers
16-times NBA World Champions

1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2009, 2010

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.


View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.
0

#6 User is offline   Roenoe17 Icon

  • Free Agent
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 35
  • Joined: 30-March 05

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 24 April 2013 - 06:12 PM

View PostMr_Jet, on 24 April 2013 - 10:55 PM, said:

Well once millions of Americans decide that they want to watch firefighters put out fires, polices officers protect and serve, and teachers teach; then they'll make millions of dollars too. Don't hate the players and owners for providing entertainment (football) that is popular and profitable. If firefighting, policing, soldiering, and teaching were all so popular that millions of people were willing to watch those things, TV networks would put it on TV and charge companies millions for advertising time. THAT's why the NFL is popular. Because people would rather spend 3 hours watching a football game than watch a teacher teach. Teachers, firefighters, cops I agree are more important, but millions of people aren't going to spend 3 hours to watch them do their jobs. And that's not the sports & entertainment industries fault. That's our "fault," the American public's fault for putting more of our money and attention towards football and not public sector workers.


Now with that said, Go Jets.


And I agree lets go Jets not Revis He is gone but the J E T S Jets Jets Jets are still Here. I want to support who is here not who's is gone I wanna beat him on the first game of the season I want Mark Sanchez or whoever is at QB to have a great game not Revis have a great game. Lets Talk Jets Not just Revis. Like I said in the very Beginning. Read the post clearly.
0

#7 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,265
  • Joined: 31-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Earth

  • NFL Team:

Posted 24 April 2013 - 07:46 PM

View PostRoenoe17, on 24 April 2013 - 07:12 PM, said:

And I agree lets go Jets not Revis He is gone but the J E T S Jets Jets Jets are still Here. I want to support who is here not who's is gone I wanna beat him on the first game of the season I want Mark Sanchez or whoever is at QB to have a great game not Revis have a great game. Lets Talk Jets Not just Revis. Like I said in the very Beginning. Read the post clearly.



Whoa whoa whoa, new guy. Don't come up in here trying to dictate what people can and can not talk about. Revis WAS a Jet and he was traded just a few days ago, so it's only natural people are going to talk about him and the trade on a Jets message board. It's not like it happened 10 years ago. And I'll talk about Revis, or Vilma, or Abraham, or John Riggins if I want to. I read your post clearly and I responded clearly. You don't want to read posts about Revis...then don't read them. It's that simple. Nobody is putting a gun to your head and making you read these posts about Revis. You were the one that made ANOTHER Revis thread. For somebody who is sick of all the Revis talk, you shouldn't have made another thread about Revis. What did you think was going to happen?
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions


Los Angeles Lakers
16-times NBA World Champions

1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2009, 2010

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.


View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.
0

#8 User is offline   Roenoe17 Icon

  • Free Agent
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 35
  • Joined: 30-March 05

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 24 April 2013 - 09:37 PM

View PostMr_Jet, on 25 April 2013 - 01:46 AM, said:

Whoa whoa whoa, new guy. Don't come up in here trying to dictate what people can and can not talk about. Revis WAS a Jet and he was traded just a few days ago, so it's only natural people are going to talk about him and the trade on a Jets message board. It's not like it happened 10 years ago. And I'll talk about Revis, or Vilma, or Abraham, or John Riggins if I want to. I read your post clearly and I responded clearly. You don't want to read posts about Revis...then don't read them. It's that simple. Nobody is putting a gun to your head and making you read these posts about Revis. You were the one that made ANOTHER Revis thread. For somebody who is sick of all the Revis talk, you shouldn't have made another thread about Revis. What did you think was going to happen?


New Guy See you guys think you know every thing look at my join date pal been on sight same time as you March 05 I just dont flap my gums when i don't have nothing positive to say. and if I'm sick of Revis I have a right to be sick of Revis and express it when i want to. just like you can flap about Abraham, or Vilma or Riggins or Abdul Sallam, or Ma
tt Snelling, or Emerson Boozer.
0

#9 User is offline   MlorinczJ Icon

  • Drafted Rookie
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 172
  • Joined: 03-January 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Toledo, OH

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 24 April 2013 - 10:02 PM

View PostRoenoe17, on 24 April 2013 - 10:37 PM, said:

New Guy See you guys think you know every thing look at my join date pal been on sight same time as you March 05 I just dont flap my gums when i don't have nothing positive to say. and if I'm sick of Revis I have a right to be sick of Revis and express it when i want to. just like you can flap about Abraham, or Vilma or Riggins or Abdul Sallam, or Ma
tt Snelling, or Emerson Boozer.

I hope the grammar police arrest both you and 115
"I thought he was good?!? If he prays when he scores. Everyone knew him for praying. That only can mean he scores :)"

Quote from my wife when I told her I liked Tebow, but that he sucks as a QB
0

#10 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,265
  • Joined: 31-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Earth

  • NFL Team:

Posted 24 April 2013 - 10:46 PM

View PostRoenoe17, on 24 April 2013 - 10:37 PM, said:

New Guy See you guys think you know every thing look at my join date pal been on sight same time as you March 05 I just dont flap my gums when i don't have nothing positive to say. and if I'm sick of Revis I have a right to be sick of Revis and express it when i want to. just like you can flap about Abraham, or Vilma or Riggins or Abdul Sallam, or Ma
tt Snelling, or Emerson Boozer.


You're new. You have 22 posts in 8 years. But that's not important. If you're sick of Revis and Revis threads, fine be sick of him. But don't tell people to stop talking about it (the Revis trade) just because YOU are sick of people talking about it. Like I said, nobody is making you read these posts about Revis. If you're sick of reading about him then my suggestion to you is, don't click on the threads about Revis then. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that one out.
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions


Los Angeles Lakers
16-times NBA World Champions

1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2009, 2010

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.


View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.
0

#11 User is offline   Roenoe17 Icon

  • Free Agent
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 35
  • Joined: 30-March 05

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 25 April 2013 - 10:12 AM

View PostMr_Jet, on 25 April 2013 - 04:46 AM, said:

You're new. You have 22 posts in 8 years. But that's not important. If you're sick of Revis and Revis threads, fine be sick of him. But don't tell people to stop talking about it (the Revis trade) just because YOU are sick of people talking about it. Like I said, nobody is making you read these posts about Revis. If you're sick of reading about him then my suggestion to you is, don't click on the threads about Revis then. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that one out.


That is my point I never said that I was Sick of Reading on this sight about Revis or that no one on the sight can talk about Revis. I was saying that I am sick of all the Revis talk on ESPN, NFL Network, Local News, Every sports page, There is more to the Jets than Revis. If you or anyone else have to talk about Revis you can talk If you don't want to hear that I am sick if Revis Don't Read My Post. I am sick of all the Revis Talk I'm looking forward to the Draft Tonight.
0

#12 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,265
  • Joined: 31-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Earth

  • NFL Team:

Posted 25 April 2013 - 10:26 AM

View PostRoenoe17, on 25 April 2013 - 11:12 AM, said:

That is my point I never said that I was Sick of Reading on this sight about Revis or that no one on the sight can talk about Revis. I was saying that I am sick of all the Revis talk on ESPN, NFL Network, Local News, Every sports page, There is more to the Jets than Revis. If you or anyone else have to talk about Revis you can talk If you don't want to hear that I am sick if Revis Don't Read My Post. I am sick of all the Revis Talk I'm looking forward to the Draft Tonight.



I just find it odd that you're sick of the Revis talk and want it to end.....but yet you contribute to even more talk about Revis. The Revis talk (here at least) had died down by yesterday. Until this thread.
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions


Los Angeles Lakers
16-times NBA World Champions

1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2009, 2010

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.


View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.
0

#13 User is offline   Roenoe17 Icon

  • Free Agent
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 35
  • Joined: 30-March 05

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 25 April 2013 - 10:47 AM

View PostMr_Jet, on 25 April 2013 - 04:26 PM, said:

I just find it odd that you're sick of the Revis talk and want it to end.....but yet you contribute to even more talk about Revis. The Revis talk (here at least) had died down by yesterday. Until this thread.


You obviously get my point and you have nothing else to ad so as I said I'm looking forward to the draft tonight I enjoyed the dialog I'm done.
0

#14 User is offline   HurricaneJet32 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 6,696
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Location:New York

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 25 April 2013 - 10:56 AM

Lock thread please.
Posted Image
0

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users