NYJetsFan.com Forums: Mark Sanchez " Clutch Highlights" - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

Jets vs Bills this weekend... Is this an easy game yet?
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 12:43 PM) i'm excited for olympiakos vs dortmund
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 12:43 PM) ill probably wear the dortmund jersey today
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 12:45 PM) or perhaps the real madrid in dark green :D
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:45 PM) never know with the Anfield crowd but i don't really like our chances today
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:46 PM) although they are weak in defense and keeper
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 12:48 PM) is mignolet in?
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 12:48 PM) hes been getting a lot of flak
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 12:48 PM) countinho was nice vs qpr though
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:48 PM) yeah Migs is in
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:49 PM) Migs great shot stopper but awful coming off his line, awful distro and awful in the air
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:49 PM) Phil has been hit or miss all season... when he's on, he's special
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 12:49 PM) I think i saw some breakdown that he just runs out to far and then keeps his hands way too far down
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:50 PM) Balotelli and Sterling are going to have to be incredible
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:50 PM) yeah he's really poor at coming out, timing, all of it
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:50 PM) but as a shot stopper hes incredible
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 12:50 PM) Ramos is out i believe
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 12:51 PM) I like varane but hes doubtful also
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:51 PM) yeah Pepe and Varane at the back for Madrid
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 12:51 PM) ITS GONNA BE GUD 05
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:51 PM) Arbeloa(LFC former player) and Marcelo
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:51 PM) nervous
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 12:52 PM) i gotta shower then i'm running down to the bar
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:52 PM) Ronaldo rarely performed vs us at United
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:52 PM) enjoy it
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 12:53 PM) you would like my sanctuary here in nola
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 12:53 PM) they put the megamix on for me on the large screen
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 12:53 PM) then i get all the individual screens with the separate games
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 12:54 PM) ill be around on the ipad for the TOP BANTZ 05
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 12:54 PM) i'm the only fool there drinking on tuesday/wednesday afternoons
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:55 PM) I'd knuckle up next to ya buddy. Although I do prefer being alone for LFC haha
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:55 PM) that sounds like a solid spot
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 01:02 PM) yeah i feel that i thought more people would make it better but during the wc it filled up with filthy casuals
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 01:03 PM) dont touch me casual! and i ran out of there
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 01:55 PM) http://i.imgur.com/cMQ53OF.jpg
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 03:52 PM) It's so lovely to see you two getting along
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 03:52 PM) Warms my heart
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 04:03 PM) yeah but we both decided that we hate you
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 04:03 PM) KILL YO SELF
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 05:58 PM) 05 loves me
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 05:58 PM) I'm delightful
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 05:59 PM) fact
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 07:18 PM) Yeah well titties
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 07:18 PM) HALA Madrid
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 07:18 PM) Big titties at that
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 07:20 PM) http://gfycat.com/Co...ulMessyHorsefly
Resize Shouts Area

• (2 Pages)
  • +

Mark Sanchez " Clutch Highlights"

#21 User is offline   FlyHiJets Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 29 April 2013 - 02:30 PM

Sanchez has been a product of the players the team put around him. When he actually had receivers to throw to, his confidence was strong and he actually believed we couldnt be beat. Then the Flight Crew was broken up, the O-line fell apart and he had no one but Keller to throw to because Holmes became some super diva that didnt want to put in any effort & this past season, he had 3's and 4's to throw to until Edwards was brought back but by then it was too late because even when he would put together a couple plays, he'd be pulled for the circus clown Teblow to come in and run some bull$hit play.

Had the flight crew never been broken up and the O-line held up, I think we'd have made it over the AFC Title game hump into the Superbowl. I know people are going to disagree with me, but Hill & Kerley are not legit #1 & #2 receivers. How many plays were called to actually throw the ball more than 15 yards last season? I'm sure we could likely count them on one hand. We basically took a QB that COULD have been something and ensured that he wouldn't. I'll be rooting for him as long as he's wearing a Jets jersey.
I will not be forgotten. This is my time to shine. I've got the scars to prove it. Only the strong survive.

When someone annoys u, it takes 42 muscles in ur face 2 frown. BUT, it only takes 4 muscles 2 extend ur arm & b!tch-slap that mother@*?!&! upside the head!!

#22 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 29 April 2013 - 04:19 PM

View PostFlyHiJets, on 29 April 2013 - 12:30 PM, said:

Sanchez has been a product of the players the team put around him. When he actually had receivers to throw to, his confidence was strong and he actually believed we couldnt be beat. Then the Flight Crew was broken up, the O-line fell apart and he had no one but Keller to throw to because Holmes became some super diva that didnt want to put in any effort & this past season, he had 3's and 4's to throw to until Edwards was brought back but by then it was too late because even when he would put together a couple plays, he'd be pulled for the circus clown Teblow to come in and run some bull$hit play.

Had the flight crew never been broken up and the O-line held up, I think we'd have made it over the AFC Title game hump into the Superbowl. I know people are going to disagree with me, but Hill & Kerley are not legit #1 & #2 receivers. How many plays were called to actually throw the ball more than 15 yards last season? I'm sure we could likely count them on one hand. We basically took a QB that COULD have been something and ensured that he wouldn't. I'll be rooting for him as long as he's wearing a Jets jersey.

1 thing i will agree with is that with bad coaching and bad GMing we ruined sanchez. he could hav been a good QB in the right situation
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#23 User is offline   santana Icon

• I'm batman
  • Icon
  • Group: Admin
  • Interests:Keeping this place from breaking... and titties.

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 29 April 2013 - 04:49 PM

http://www.nfl.com/v...tans-highlights

another trip down memory lane
Nyjetsfan.com Jets Fan Forum and Chat

#24 User is offline   2JBallar01 Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 29 April 2013 - 07:42 PM

Keep it positive Santana lol

#25 User is offline   ROBJETS Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 30 April 2013 - 12:57 PM

The Jets never ruined Sanchez. That`s just like all the other excuses.Heck I have even heard some off the wall excuses that Tebow ruined Sanchez. I'm tired of excuses for this guy. The guy never regressed either. In fact he never progressed at all from his rookie year. His numbers have sucked all 4 years he has started but the team was so good for two years Mark`s severe weaknesses were overlooked and covered up. Sanchez is below average and isn't nor ever will be a legitimate starting qb. He was drafted to a team that was really good for two years so people delusional think that he had some skill. I started complaining about his weakness early in his second year and at least now most of the fans are finally seeing it.

As far as him making throws every once in a while.....every backup in the league can make throws occasionally but that doesn't make them a legitimate starting qb. The team had to limit what throws Mark was allowed to make because he couldn't do anything but be a game manager on a very good team the first two years. Mark wasn't brought in to be a game manager. He was crowned the next Nameth but ended up being a below average qb and made to be a game manager.

Marks stats for all 4 years are bad and though you cant measure everything in numbers when every year you are in the league you have bad stats then there has to be truth to it. All 4 years near the top in int`s,fumbles, and dropped int`s. Lowest qbr rating of any starting qb in the league (34 tqbr)for his career. One of the lowest completion percentages. One of the lowest in the league in medium and long range passes completed. Very inaccurate and isn't even accurate for five yard passes let alone medium and long range passes.Bad td/int ratio. Bad td/turnover ratio. Cant read defenses. Almost always late making throws...even short ones

One of the lowest yards per pass(even lower than Chad Pennington`s yards per pass which is really sad considering how weak Chad`s arm was).

Numbers don't say it all and some qbs have intangibles but Mark has no intangibles expect that he is durable but that is it. He is also a basket case who has his feelings hurt easily and constantly has the deer in the headlights look.

This guy wouldn't start for any other team and shouldn't ever start or even play for the Jets unless it is due to an injury or garbage time. I'm done with seeing him play and don't ever want to see him start a game for the Jets again.And no I will not root for the guy because he is wearing a Jets uniform. As long as he is starting this team will be held back. I don't like seeing anyone fail. All I'm saying is this guy had 4 years to prove himself and hasn't and its time to move on. The Jets need to just go with Smith,Mcelroy, or Garrard and close the book on Sanchez starting so we can move on. Mark is one of the biggest first round qb draft busts ever. Not as bad as a number one pick but a top 6 draft pick is pretty bad.Rooting on a teamate to succeed is admirable and all well and good and I usually do it too but when you know the guy will never be more than he has shown then there is a point where the team needs to move on and it becomes stupid to root on a lost cause. Sanchez is a lost cause and will never make it and rooting on him isnt going to make him a winner. The team needs to move on period and close the book on the lost cause that is Mark Sanchez.

The guy is below average and if he would have been even average the Jets probably would have won a Bowl or two the first two years. You can make all the excuses you guys want but there are constantly new rookies coming in lighting it up and looking great yet Sanchez has never been able to attain that any year. Brad Johnson (a very average qb) with the Bucs didn't have what Sanchez had his first two years yet one a Bowl. Dilfer with the Ravens(a very average qb) didn't have what Sanchez had yet won a Bowl. Sanchez had the #1-3 defenses and running games both his first two years as well as the best oline in the league with three first round picks on the oline and couldn't get it done.

Those other two qbs were as average as you can get and both had extremely weak offenses and very good defenses and were able to get it done. Sanchez had everything any qb could ask for and more and couldn't get it done.Most fans were deluded to how bad he was because of the Jets success but now with the Jets being not so good Mark`s abilities are front and center and no longer hidden by the rest of the team carrying him.

He sucks period (always has and always will)and the only thing he will every be remembered for is the Butt Fumble.He is a champion there and is still the all time running Champ for (airs on ESPN on every Friday)..........."Worst of the Worst Champion" of ESPN`s weekly "Not So Top Ten". Mark has been the champ for 21 straight weeks and still going strong.

I'm completely and utterly done with the guy period. You can pick out some good highlights if you want and be deluded but the fact is Mark`s bad highlights would outnumber the good 10,000 to 1. Sanchez is far worse than Rex Grossman ever was and Grossman even went to the Super Bowl but at least unlike the Jets the Bears weren't dumb enough to keep Grossman starting every game for 4 years and neither were the Redskins.They were able to see Grossman`s flaws unlike the Jets with Sanchez.

• (2 Pages)
  • +

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users