NYJetsFan.com Forums: Idzik's First Draft Is Done. My Grade - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Jump to content

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

THREE MORE SPOTS FOR FANTASY FOOTBALL: http://nyjetsfan.com...ndpost&p=356805
santana Icon : (27 June 2015 - 07:30 PM) Lol yeah no clue about those names
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (28 June 2015 - 10:10 AM) Is there any chance that Porzingis ends up being good?
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (28 June 2015 - 10:10 AM) I'm guessing he won't be the next Pau Gasol or Dirk Nowviski
Mr_Jet Icon : (28 June 2015 - 11:41 AM) You never know, he could be as good as Gasol brothers or Dirk. Honestly the Knicks picking at #4 did the same thing the 3 teams picking ahead of them did. Picked a 19 year who could go boom or bust.
Mr_Jet Icon : (28 June 2015 - 11:45 AM) Porzingis seems to have the "I'm going to prove them wrong" type of attitude needed to overcome people's doubts about him. Hopefully he'll have the work ethic that goes along with that attitude.
azjetfan Icon : (28 June 2015 - 10:17 PM) In other news I decided to shave the dome. Since the hair was falling out anyway I figured I would show it who's boss
santana Icon : (29 June 2015 - 01:11 PM) Deisel up shave the dome
Mr_Jet Icon : (29 June 2015 - 04:49 PM) Welcome home.
azjetfan Icon : (29 June 2015 - 08:59 PM) I feel fast.
azjetfan Icon : (01 July 2015 - 07:53 PM) Shot an 86 today. Personal best.
santana Icon : (01 July 2015 - 08:19 PM) well done
santana Icon : (01 July 2015 - 08:19 PM) im going to play friday
blk_orion Icon : (02 July 2015 - 08:57 AM) play what? golf?
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (02 July 2015 - 01:16 PM) Sheldon Richardson suspended 4 game for substance abuse.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (02 July 2015 - 01:16 PM) f***
ganggreen2003 Icon : (02 July 2015 - 06:15 PM) DAMNIT TO f***ing HELL!!!!
azjetfan Icon : (02 July 2015 - 07:46 PM) Yup. Golf. I'm ready to take on Tiger. Mid season form. For what ever reason I am hitting the driver great. 280 and fairly controlled. I'm playing again Saturday.
santana Icon : (02 July 2015 - 07:55 PM) tiger shot a 66 today didnt he easy course though
santana Icon : (02 July 2015 - 07:55 PM) things were going too well for the jets this off season
MikeGangGree... Icon : (02 July 2015 - 10:33 PM) Well I guess Williams will be starting in opening day now
MikeGangGree... Icon : (13 July 2015 - 09:34 PM) WOW homerun derby was awesome!!
santana Icon : (14 July 2015 - 03:56 PM) I missed it frown face
MikeGangGree... Icon : (23 July 2015 - 09:35 PM) WOOOOOOO
SecondHandJets Icon : (25 July 2015 - 10:24 PM) CONFORTO > TROUT, JUST ACCEPT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
santana Icon : (28 July 2015 - 10:52 AM) blasphemy
azjetfan Icon : (28 July 2015 - 01:37 PM) Brady suspension upheld
Chaos Icon : (30 July 2015 - 05:55 PM) https://twitter.com/...885423357390848
Chaos Icon : (30 July 2015 - 05:56 PM) God dammit Richardson. Jets need to pay Mo. Richardson is turning into a huge liability.
Jetsfan115 Icon : (30 July 2015 - 06:17 PM) good thing we drafted williams. thats why you take BPA
jets4life Icon : (30 July 2015 - 07:54 PM) Mike Freeman of the B/R has spoken to three NFL sources who all said they think Jets DE Sheldon Richardson Will Never Play Another Down In The Nfl following this arrest.

Freeman’s sources all pointed to the 12-year child and the loaded handgun in the car as two major concerns regarding the incident.
We’ll have more details regarding Richardson as the news is available.
ganggreen2003 Icon : (30 July 2015 - 08:44 PM) do we need to get rid of sheldon?
ganggreen2003 Icon : (30 July 2015 - 08:44 PM) wtf was he thinking driving 143 mph
azjetfan Icon : (30 July 2015 - 09:19 PM) My guess would be by the time he is done with all his suspensions he will not be under contract anymore.
azjetfan Icon : (30 July 2015 - 09:20 PM) The child and gun will do him in.
azjetfan Icon : (30 July 2015 - 09:20 PM) Was he charged with child endangerment?
MikeGangGree... Icon : (30 July 2015 - 10:53 PM) Why o why
Chaos Icon : (31 July 2015 - 07:29 AM) i think he was only charged with resisting arrest
Chaos Icon : (31 July 2015 - 07:29 AM) he isn't going anywhere. wife beaters get second chances and he won't?
Chaos Icon : (31 July 2015 - 07:29 AM) i'm sure he's going to be suspended for more than 4 games though
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (31 July 2015 - 10:16 AM) Richardson is a moron
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (31 July 2015 - 10:16 AM) Good thing we drafted Williams
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (31 July 2015 - 10:17 AM) Makes the decision easier to pay Wilkerson, someone who knows how to not get into trouble off the field
ROBJETS Icon : (Yesterday, 09:45 AM) put in full screen and turn up the volume.. One of the best music videos Ive ever seen. You might want the old lady seeing it though and definitely not the kids. No nudity but Butt galore!!!!
ROBJETS Icon : (Yesterday, 09:45 AM) https://www.facebook...?type=2&theater
ROBJETS Icon : (Yesterday, 09:46 AM) meant might not want your woman seeing it
Resize Shouts Area

  • (7 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7

Idzik's First Draft Is Done. My Grade

#81 User is offline   MlorinczJ Icon

  • Drafted Rookie
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 172
  • Joined: 03-January 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Toledo, OH

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 30 April 2013 - 05:42 PM

View PostJetsfan115, on 30 April 2013 - 05:28 PM, said:

except the fact taht we gave up a 4 time probowler, 2 time all pro, future hOF, and best defensive player in the NFL

the falcons gave up their back-up QB who played 3 games due to their starter being injured. We got 2 1st rounders for keyshawn johnson as well. doens't mean it was a good trade for TB. they even won a SB with him but it was still a bad trade on their part.

and my point was drafting a QB late could lead to good future returns cause if they play a few games good you can trade them to a team in need of a QB for much more then it cost you. its happened with shcaub, cassell, and kolb. its a fact all 3 teams got more for the trade then what they invested

Should I go back and name you the HUNDREDS of QB's that have been drafted and never amounted to trade bait? You've got 3 fuckin examples and your running around acting like investing in QB's is the equivalent to betting on the Heat to win the NBA championship. Get a damn grip.
"I thought he was good?!? If he prays when he scores. Everyone knew him for praying. That only can mean he scores :)"

Quote from my wife when I told her I liked Tebow, but that he sucks as a QB
0

#82 User is offline   MlorinczJ Icon

  • Drafted Rookie
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 172
  • Joined: 03-January 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Toledo, OH

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 30 April 2013 - 05:46 PM

View PostMlorinczJ, on 30 April 2013 - 03:35 PM, said:

Schaub trade

Schaub was actually traded for 2 second round picks and they swapped firsts (8th and 10th overall). And Vrabel was part of the Cassel trade, the Chiefs got 2 seasons from him. Your seriously so wrong ALL the time, it's actually quite remarkable...



View PostJetsfan115, on 30 April 2013 - 04:15 PM, said:

either way getting 2 2nd rounders and moving up 2 spots in the 1st is a lot to get from a 3rd round pick. its more then we got for revis who is a future HOFer

and vrabel was old and long in the tooth at the time of the trade. probably would have been released and dind't last long in KC. and still they turned a 6th round drafted QB into a 2nd round pick which is exactly my point. doesn't matter if it worked out for KC or not.

and the eagles did it for kolb as well. drafted him, he had a few good games, and traded him for a profit.

you make the worst arguments ever man. and your going to law school. dam your gonna lose alot of cases

You do realize that my post didn't even contain an argument right? Those are facts buddy, look them up. Your streak of "wrong" continues in uninterupted fashion.
"I thought he was good?!? If he prays when he scores. Everyone knew him for praying. That only can mean he scores :)"

Quote from my wife when I told her I liked Tebow, but that he sucks as a QB
0

#83 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 23,767
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cali

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 30 April 2013 - 06:00 PM

View PostMlorinczJ, on 30 April 2013 - 03:42 PM, said:

Should I go back and name you the HUNDREDS of QB's that have been drafted and never amounted to trade bait? You've got 3 fuckin examples and your running around acting like investing in QB's is the equivalent to betting on the Heat to win the NBA championship. Get a damn grip.


its a gamble. but taking a flyer on a QB is never a bad ides. if they don't pan out, cut them. if they are decent you get a back-up, if they have a few good games trade them for profit. shit we even traded brooks bollinger a 6th round pick for a decent DT.
0

#84 User is offline   MlorinczJ Icon

  • Drafted Rookie
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 172
  • Joined: 03-January 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Toledo, OH

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 30 April 2013 - 06:08 PM

View PostJetsfan115, on 30 April 2013 - 07:00 PM, said:

its a gamble. but taking a flyer on a QB is never a bad ides. if they don't pan out, cut them. if they are decent you get a back-up, if they have a few good games trade them for profit. shit we even traded brooks bollinger a 6th round pick for a decent DT.

Thanks for describing EVERY DRAFT PICK EVER. On behalf of the board, I commend you for your invaluable insight.

And its never a bad "ides" to take a flier on a QB? Cause burning a second rounder on Clemens worked out so well for us right? Gee golly wilikers, your proclomations are the best!
"I thought he was good?!? If he prays when he scores. Everyone knew him for praying. That only can mean he scores :)"

Quote from my wife when I told her I liked Tebow, but that he sucks as a QB
0

#85 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 23,767
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cali

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 30 April 2013 - 06:25 PM

View PostMlorinczJ, on 30 April 2013 - 04:08 PM, said:

Thanks for describing EVERY DRAFT PICK EVER. On behalf of the board, I commend you for your invaluable insight.

And its never a bad "ides" to take a flier on a QB? Cause burning a second rounder on Clemens worked out so well for us right? Gee golly wilikers, your proclomations are the best!


better the ducasse or gholston so whats your point. any decent QB can be traded for somehting. decent other position players get released
0

#86 User is offline   MlorinczJ Icon

  • Drafted Rookie
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 172
  • Joined: 03-January 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Toledo, OH

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 30 April 2013 - 06:28 PM

View PostJetsfan115, on 30 April 2013 - 07:25 PM, said:

better the ducasse or gholston so whats your point. any decent QB can be traded for somehting. decent other position players get released

lololololololololol
"I thought he was good?!? If he prays when he scores. Everyone knew him for praying. That only can mean he scores :)"

Quote from my wife when I told her I liked Tebow, but that he sucks as a QB
0

#87 User is offline   JetsOhFive Icon

  • Free Agent
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 669
  • Joined: 10-July 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:NJ/Las Vegas

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 30 April 2013 - 06:46 PM

View PostJetsfan115, on 30 April 2013 - 11:24 AM, said:

Sorry you have trouble with reading comprehension

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Posted Image
0

#88 User is offline   JetsOhFive Icon

  • Free Agent
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 669
  • Joined: 10-July 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:NJ/Las Vegas

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 30 April 2013 - 06:53 PM

Few people have the ability to go full retard the way 115 does.
Posted Image
0

#89 User is offline   518-JeTS-FaN Icon

  • LB Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,221
  • Joined: 11-April 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Albany N.Y
  • Interests:family, football, life and gaming hit me up on ps3 MTYSON

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 30 April 2013 - 07:08 PM

wow sh!ts gettin crazy on here LOL
0

#90 User is offline   Chaos Icon

  • D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Admin
  • Posts: 3,168
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male

Posted 30 April 2013 - 07:28 PM

Posted Image
0

#91 User is offline   ROBJETS Icon

  • LB Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,469
  • Joined: 29-September 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 30 April 2013 - 08:39 PM

View PostJetsfan115, on 30 April 2013 - 04:12 PM, said:

you know idzik is a numbers guy like MT was right? not a scouting guy.

Damn Everyone is on you big time.

I just wanted to mention even if you are right and he is good with money and not the best at scouting like Tanny that means nothing at all. He could be the worst scouting gm ever and it wouldn't matter one bit as long as the team scouts he hired under him really know what they are doing and are great at scouting. The gm doesn't do most of the scouting anyway. Its his underlings that usually go to the games and make the reports.

I think people are reading to much into what Idzik is or isn't at this point. Everyone should just let the man be and let him do his job. We will see in 2 to 5 years how is he doing as the Jets gm. Speculating now is a waste of time. None of us know anything about how he will do at this point. Its no different than looking at Bill Belichick as head coach of the Browns and stating he would automatically suck as the Patriots coach. None of us knows how the new gm will do and comparing him to Tanny is nothing more than a bad guess at this point. The man was smart enough to gut the team instead and basically start over instead of sticking with has-beens and players that weren't cutting it. It needed to be done like it or not otherwise this teams would just continue to regress. We will see in a few years if the new gm is good or not.
0

#92 User is offline   azjetfan Icon

  • D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3,158
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cheese Land Baby
  • Interests:Football, golf, banking and home improvements

  • NFL Team:

Posted 30 April 2013 - 09:00 PM

I find it rather entertaining to be honest. Dude is crazy pissed at Idzik. Like crazy chick stalking pissed.
Posted Image
0

#93 User is offline   azjetfan Icon

  • D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3,158
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cheese Land Baby
  • Interests:Football, golf, banking and home improvements

  • NFL Team:

Posted 30 April 2013 - 09:02 PM

View PostJetsOhFive, on 30 April 2013 - 06:53 PM, said:

Few people have the ability to go full retard the way 115 does.

On the floor laughing. Holy shit that's funny.
Posted Image
0

#94 User is offline   azjetfan Icon

  • D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3,158
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cheese Land Baby
  • Interests:Football, golf, banking and home improvements

  • NFL Team:

Posted 30 April 2013 - 09:12 PM

View PostJetsfan115, on 30 April 2013 - 06:25 PM, said:

better the ducasse or gholston so whats your point. any decent QB can be traded for somehting. decent other position players get released

You mean the two players that were drafted by need not BPA?
Posted Image
0

#95 User is offline   chocomag Icon

  • Drafted Rookie
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 195
  • Joined: 11-September 05

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 01 May 2013 - 08:04 AM

View PostJetsfan115, on 30 April 2013 - 02:42 PM, said:

I see a bunch of people with their green colored glasses on. i was one of them too. thinking sparano could help and that tebow would replace rbad smith and that we just a player or 2 away from returning to the AFC champ game last year, etc etc. That sanchez will grow to be the franchise QB. But i'm done being positive, i'm gonna be realistic with the crap team that i love so much. I don't like the idzik hire, i don't like what we did in the offseason, i don't like the crap team we fielded last year, and i don't like the direction the franchise is going. and this is a public forum that i've been a part of for a long time and i have the right to express by opinion on what the team is doing. If you want to disagree that fine, try to do it w/o coming off as an ass though.

That is the best thing you have said in all of this craziness with trying to predict good choices or bad choices. I dont live in Seattle but I'm sure there were writers who graded Wilson a C after the draft. What do you think they would grade him today?

But you have been a long standing member of this board and part of being a Jet fan is to be pissed off all the time at the insane things we do as a team. But for sure you have every right to express your opinion. And if everyone thought the same way this board would be boring.

Idzik wasn't the sexy choice and neither was Milliner and Richardson. But that doesn't mean they aren't good choices. But you could be right and our picks may suck.

My personal disappointment was in not picking Jones over Richardson even though I think Richardson is a beast. I'm not a combine type of person when you have years of game film to look at. JOnes filled a need but was slightly risky. The definition of slightly risky is if we took him the spinal stenosis would be a major problem and if the Steelers took him he would play 10 years.

Other than that a TE would have been nice as well as a safety. BUt who says the ones we would have taken would have worked out? In the absence of information, I prefer to give Idzik the benefit of the doubt.
0

#96 User is offline   chocomag Icon

  • Drafted Rookie
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 195
  • Joined: 11-September 05

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 01 May 2013 - 08:04 AM

View PostJetsfan115, on 30 April 2013 - 02:42 PM, said:

I see a bunch of people with their green colored glasses on. i was one of them too. thinking sparano could help and that tebow would replace rbad smith and that we just a player or 2 away from returning to the AFC champ game last year, etc etc. That sanchez will grow to be the franchise QB. But i'm done being positive, i'm gonna be realistic with the crap team that i love so much. I don't like the idzik hire, i don't like what we did in the offseason, i don't like the crap team we fielded last year, and i don't like the direction the franchise is going. and this is a public forum that i've been a part of for a long time and i have the right to express by opinion on what the team is doing. If you want to disagree that fine, try to do it w/o coming off as an ass though.

That is the best thing you have said in all of this craziness with trying to predict good choices or bad choices. I dont live in Seattle but I'm sure there were writers who graded Wilson a C after the draft. What do you think they would grade him today?

But you have been a long standing member of this board and part of being a Jet fan is to be pissed off all the time at the insane things we do as a team. But for sure you have every right to express your opinion. And if everyone thought the same way this board would be boring.

Idzik wasn't the sexy choice and neither was Milliner and Richardson. But that doesn't mean they aren't good choices. But you could be right and our picks may suck.

My personal disappointment was in not picking Jones over Richardson even though I think Richardson is a beast. I'm not a combine type of person when you have years of game film to look at. JOnes filled a need but was slightly risky. The definition of slightly risky is if we took him the spinal stenosis would be a major problem and if the Steelers took him he would play 10 years.

Other than that a TE would have been nice as well as a safety. BUt who says the ones we would have taken would have worked out? In the absence of information, I prefer to give Idzik the benefit of the doubt.
0

#97 User is offline   chocomag Icon

  • Drafted Rookie
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 195
  • Joined: 11-September 05

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 01 May 2013 - 08:09 AM

View PostJetsfan115, on 30 April 2013 - 05:28 PM, said:

except the fact taht we gave up a 4 time probowler, 2 time all pro, future hOF, and best defensive player in the NFL

the falcons gave up their back-up QB who played 3 games due to their starter being injured. We got 2 1st rounders for keyshawn johnson as well. doens't mean it was a good trade for TB. they even won a SB with him but it was still a bad trade on their part.

and my point was drafting a QB late could lead to good future returns cause if they play a few games good you can trade them to a team in need of a QB for much more then it cost you. its happened with shcaub, cassell, and kolb. its a fact all 3 teams got more for the trade then what they invested

You are forgetting that we also gave up having to spend a net of $14 million annually. If you want to play that game you would have to figure what that money buys you either in resigning your players or in signing free agents in the future.
0

#98 User is offline   chocomag Icon

  • Drafted Rookie
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 195
  • Joined: 11-September 05

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 01 May 2013 - 08:09 AM

View PostJetsfan115, on 30 April 2013 - 05:28 PM, said:

except the fact taht we gave up a 4 time probowler, 2 time all pro, future hOF, and best defensive player in the NFL

the falcons gave up their back-up QB who played 3 games due to their starter being injured. We got 2 1st rounders for keyshawn johnson as well. doens't mean it was a good trade for TB. they even won a SB with him but it was still a bad trade on their part.

and my point was drafting a QB late could lead to good future returns cause if they play a few games good you can trade them to a team in need of a QB for much more then it cost you. its happened with shcaub, cassell, and kolb. its a fact all 3 teams got more for the trade then what they invested

You are forgetting that we also gave up having to spend a net of $14 million annually. If you want to play that game you would have to figure what that money buys you either in resigning your players or in signing free agents in the future.
0

#99 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 23,767
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cali

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 01 May 2013 - 10:32 AM

View Postchocomag, on 01 May 2013 - 06:04 AM, said:

That is the best thing you have said in all of this craziness with trying to predict good choices or bad choices. I dont live in Seattle but I'm sure there were writers who graded Wilson a C after the draft. What do you think they would grade him today?

But you have been a long standing member of this board and part of being a Jet fan is to be pissed off all the time at the insane things we do as a team. But for sure you have every right to express your opinion. And if everyone thought the same way this board would be boring.

Idzik wasn't the sexy choice and neither was Milliner and Richardson. But that doesn't mean they aren't good choices. But you could be right and our picks may suck.

My personal disappointment was in not picking Jones over Richardson even though I think Richardson is a beast. I'm not a combine type of person when you have years of game film to look at. JOnes filled a need but was slightly risky. The definition of slightly risky is if we took him the spinal stenosis would be a major problem and if the Steelers took him he would play 10 years.

Other than that a TE would have been nice as well as a safety. BUt who says the ones we would have taken would have worked out? In the absence of information, I prefer to give Idzik the benefit of the doubt.


Thanks. yet i get crap from people like ohfive who was banned and lost being a mod due to putting gay porn in somebody's sig. Look i've been a part of this forum for 8-9 years. I was born a raised a jets fan and i'm almost 30 now and i'm not happy with the choices the team has made. but people will try to twist your words to make their point which makes no sense
0

#100 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 23,767
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cali

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 01 May 2013 - 10:35 AM

View Postchocomag, on 01 May 2013 - 06:09 AM, said:

You are forgetting that we also gave up having to spend a net of $14 million annually. If you want to play that game you would have to figure what that money buys you either in resigning your players or in signing free agents in the future.


I did consider that the thing sis if you don't spend cap room it becomes wasted money. there is only 2 ways to spend it, retain your own talent, and sign FAs

1) Retain - who do we have to retain? nobody who is irreplaceable is due for a contract for a long time. holme sis locked down, brick, cro, mangold, harris all locked down for quite a while. We don't have anyone we need to retain, i would have said keller and slauson but idzik let them walk

2) sign FAs which means eveyrone bids on them, which means we overpay for average players like pace and scott. i mean we paid pace like 8-9 mil a season to do what?? get sacks a year? paying revis would have given us a lock down CB and not some decent free agent we have to pay elite money too
0

  • (7 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7


Fast Reply

  

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users