NYJetsFan.com Forums: Dee Milliner - Sports Science - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

Jets beat the fish in their own house. Possible 6th pick in the draft.
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 08:40 PM) but in JETS history it was the last time they fired both the GM and HC
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 08:41 PM) and of course I was born that's right you're almighty one GANGGREEN2003
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 08:41 PM) THE OG OF THIS BITCH
Mr_Jet Icon : (Yesterday, 08:42 PM) Joe Namath retired from football in 1977 after a year with the LA Rams.
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 08:43 PM) shakira was born in 1977
Mr_Jet Icon : (Yesterday, 08:44 PM) Jimmy Carter was inaugurated the 39th President of the United States in 1977.
ROBJETS Icon : (Yesterday, 08:45 PM) Well another crappy year down the drain for us jets fans. This board will pretty much die down big time until new coaches and FO`s people are hired and then the draft.
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 08:46 PM) off season is best season
ROBJETS Icon : (Yesterday, 08:47 PM) A lot of us might have issues at times with each other but I miss this board when its not active. this is by far my favorite forum. I rarely post in any other forums. Occasionally Xbox360iso but other than that here is about it. Im quiet and discreet everywhere else
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 08:48 PM) RIP REX RYAN milber didnt die for this!
Mr_Jet Icon : (Yesterday, 08:48 PM) Yes, the inevitable off season thread about Washington's nickname turning into a race war thread.
ROBJETS Icon : (Yesterday, 08:48 PM) If the Phoenix Suns had a fan forum Id post there but havent found any worth a damn
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 08:50 PM) ravens in the playoffs upset me
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 08:50 PM) they will either win like crazy and make it to the afc champ game or they will just get bounced immediately
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 08:50 PM) MILBER
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 08:50 PM) TEH MILBER
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 08:50 PM) FIRE IZDICK
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 08:50 PM) I would of rather seen the chiefs or houston with keenum at qb lol
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 08:50 PM) but 1977 will always go down as the year I WAS BORN!!!!
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 08:53 PM) 1977 also when atari was released
ROBJETS Icon : (Yesterday, 08:53 PM) Living in DC I figured youd like the Ravens some. I dont mind them. Cant stand the Steelers though
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 08:54 PM) They are bad this year
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 08:54 PM) ugly games specially the last couple of weeks
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 08:55 PM) also we dont need 3 teams from the afc north
ROBJETS Icon : (Yesterday, 08:57 PM) One wild card games next weekend will be AFC South divisional so anything could happen
ROBJETS Icon : (Yesterday, 08:57 PM) meant North
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 08:57 PM) I would rather see some fresh faces in the playoffs
ROBJETS Icon : (Yesterday, 08:57 PM) Yeah. Last year it was three from the AFC West
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 08:58 PM) bengals i don't mind. steelers and ravens bleh
ROBJETS Icon : (Yesterday, 08:58 PM) I hear you. thats why the Cardinals injuries pisses me off
ROBJETS Icon : (Yesterday, 09:00 PM) I wanted to see them have another chance win a Superbowl after they had the last one stolen from them by the Steelers
ROBJETS Icon : (Yesterday, 09:02 PM) Kurt Warner 5 years removed with one week of practice would probably play better than the third string qb they have starting now
ROBJETS Icon : (Yesterday, 09:02 PM) Well Im off here
2JBallar01 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:10 PM) I live in Arizona so im a cardinals fan as well. Sucks about the QB problem with them. It was such a promising year too. Now they have no chance
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 09:27 PM) they have a chance they play the panthers in carolina
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 09:28 PM) they could take that game
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:53 PM) Mike Wallace is like Santonio Holmes
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 11:13 PM) santonio holmes is like mike wallace
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 11:17 PM) agreed
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 11:19 PM) @MMehtaNYDN 28s28 seconds ago
Woody Johnson will meet with Rex Ryan tomorrow morning when it's expected the owner will tell his head coach that he's making a change #nyj
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 11:19 PM) I wonder if antonio bryant will follow in their footsteps
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 11:20 PM) Antonio Brown.......the pick we traded to the steelers for holmes
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 11:22 PM) right brown*
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 11:24 PM) SQUISH THE FISH!!!!
Chaos Icon : (Yesterday, 11:50 PM) @mortreport Jets owner Woody Johnson will move swiftly Monday to fire both John Idzik and Rex Ryan, per sources. Johnson won't keep Ryan hanging on fate
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1

Dee Milliner - Sports Science

#1 User is offline   Chaos Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin

Posted 30 April 2013 - 07:43 PM

#2 User is offline   Jetsfan0099 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 30 April 2013 - 08:25 PM

Beast. 6'0 CB, who runs a 4.37 and can tackle. It sounds like his only weakness is his hands, if he caught better he would really be a elite CB prospect.
Posted Image

#3 User is offline   ROBJETS Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 30 April 2013 - 09:06 PM

Most corners don't have great hands anyway. As long as he is a solid #2 corner or hopefully even better a #1 corner I will be ecstatic. If he had great hands to catch int`s that would be awesome but as long as he is a shut-down corner that is the only thing that matters

#4 User is online   santana Icon

• I'm batman
  • Icon
  • Group: Admin
  • Interests:Keeping this place from breaking... and titties.

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 30 April 2013 - 09:23 PM

Well you always hear that corners are just wrs that can't catch lol
Nyjetsfan.com Jets Fan Forum and Chat

#5 User is offline   extmenace Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 30 April 2013 - 10:00 PM

loved this pick.

"I'm glad that the Gillette field was soft and messy
since I spent so much time down on it."-Tom Brady

17 POINTS!

#6 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 30 April 2013 - 10:10 PM

GODDAMN IDZIK! DRAFTED A CORNER WITH NO HANDS! BRING SOMETHING TO THE TABLE!!!!!!!!!1

#7 User is offline   518-JeTS-FaN Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon
  • Interests:family, football, life and gaming hit me up on ps3 MTYSON

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 01 May 2013 - 02:31 PM

impressive athelete wow.

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic