NYJetsFan.com Forums: Draft Grades... Jets A+ - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Jump to content

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

Jets 0-2 vs bills this year. Does Rex Ryan survive the year?
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 08:54 AM) We need to keep getting embarrassed every week to ensure that. That is why I don't give a shit about getting destroyed, it makes the team look like more of a joke and forces Woody to make real changes
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 08:55 AM) Like how do you get blown out by a team that didn't practice while you had 2 weeks to prepare?
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 08:55 AM) That kind of stuff may force Woody to make the big changes and fire everyone
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 08:55 AM) John Idzik has handled the QB situation terribly. 2 times he pretty much handed the job to his draft pick
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 08:56 AM) Besides Sheldon Richardson, his drafts have been awful.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 08:57 AM) Maybe Woody will clean house and go all out for Jim Harbaugh, that probably won't happen though but it would be a franchise changer.
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:07 AM) Harbaugh would be amazing...but because it makes sense it won't be done
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:51 AM) According to Manish Mehta of the New York Daily News, the Jets blocked coach Rex Ryan from talking to Mehta about a bye-week visit to his ailing father, legendary NFL defensive guru Buddy Ryan. Buddy, who rose to prominence as defensive coordinator of the ’85 Bears and then coached the Eagles and Cardinals, is battling cancer.
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:52 AM) Mehta interprets the muzzling of Rex Ryan as proof positive that, once the season ends, Ryan will no longer be the team’s head coach. Apparently, the team fears that Rex would become more sympathetic in the eyes of the fan base if he’s dumped by the team at a time when his father is fighting a serious illness.
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 11:05 AM) Mehta is an idiot
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 11:25 AM) If colt McCoy lights it up do the jets make a move?
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 11:27 AM) I don't even care what they do for a while
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 11:28 AM) The team is a catastrophe
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 11:29 AM) I didn't see the game
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 11:29 AM) I remember the first bills game though I'm guessing it was like that with more sleeping in the end zone
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 11:32 AM) I'm with 0099...I hope they keep getting destroyed
Chaos Icon : (Yesterday, 11:33 AM) it's a very Jets-esque move to sign McCoy if he does well
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 11:53 AM) I think they sign RGIII, Cutler, or Bradford
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 12:10 PM) why not all three
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:11 PM) Knowing this team, I wouldn't put that past them
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 02:07 PM) RAUL FOR QB
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 02:10 PM) the only real choice
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 02:10 PM) almost uefa time
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 02:11 PM) RAUL>SMITHSIAH, JUST ACCEPT IT
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 02:22 PM) FIRE IZDICK
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 04:07 PM) Rocking the atletico kit today 4-0 THE RAUL INFLUENCE
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:15 PM) Haha you should make that into some kind of logo and put it in your sig
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:15 PM) Sig***
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:19 PM) TEH RAUL INFLUENCE
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 04:29 PM) LUDOGRETS
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 04:34 PM) LUDOGORETS
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 08:29 PM) TEH IZDIK
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 08:29 PM) SUCK
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 08:29 PM) FOR
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 08:29 PM) THE
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 08:29 PM) DUCK
Mr_Jet Icon : (Yesterday, 09:32 PM) One of these days one of you are going to type it too fast and say "Suck the Duck".
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:41 PM) Hahaha
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:45 PM) FIRE IDZIK
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 02:04 AM) TEH POINT
Chaos Icon : (Today, 11:14 AM) happy thanksgiving everyone!
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 04:53 PM) I hope Dirty Sanchez gets beat by the Cowgirls even though I would prefer to see a tie so neither team wins
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 05:00 PM) Look at what a great system can do for a QB, Sanchez looks like a different QB with the Eagles.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 05:00 PM) Scanning the field and making quick decisions, I like how Chip has Sanchez throwing on the run which he was always great at.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 05:01 PM) I really hope we finally bring in a good offensive minded coach.
Resize Shouts Area

  • (3 Pages)
  • +
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3

Draft Grades... Jets A+ Eat your heart out 115

#1 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 7,489
  • Joined: 28-November 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 01 May 2013 - 10:31 PM

http://rotoviz.com/i...-new-york-jets/

No. 1 New York Jets Grade: A+

New GM John Idzik has been bashed as a salary cap expert who lacks a scouting background. Maybe that’s what gave him the edge here. Most are panning the Revis trade, which just goes to show how deeply memes can penetrate. Consider, for example, if Revis had been a free agent signed by Daniel Snyder and Washington. They would have been lampooned for trying to “win the offseason,” and no small amount of ink would have been spilled explaining that elite organizations like Pittsburgh and Baltimore build through the draft. In this situation, Tampa has to give out the big contract – and even without guarantees, it is very big – and also have to throw in a first round pick for a player recovering from serious injury.

The Jets weren’t in position to pay Revis anyway, so getting a first round pick was a coup. Drafting Dee Milliner potentially allows Rex Ryan to still field a tandem of shutdown corners if the Alabama DB is as good as many think. They come back and get Sheldon Richardson at another position of need. While lower profile than Lotulelei and Floyd, many scouts felt Richardson offered the most flexibility and ability to penetrate.

Of course, the biggest win occurred at pick 39 where they landed their quarterback of the future. I’ve argued in favor of Geno Smith for months. Now obviously Smith could fail, but it isn’t every day you get to draft a player with exciting arm strength, athleticism, and a 42-6 TD/INT ratio. While many scouts supposedly preferred Ryan Nassib – and the Bills clearly liked E.J. Manuel – the RotoViz writing community was unanimously in favor of Geno Smith as the top dynasty QB. Landing in New York shouldn’t change that opinion.

The inevitable comparisons between Smith and the Luck/RG3 duo seemed to paralyze desultory organizations like Jacksonville and Oakland. Drafting Smith in the second round means the Jets get all of the potential upside with Smith and little of the downside. Unlike the Mark Sanchez fiasco, it will be much easier to get away from a second round mistake. And unless Smith is an instant star, the Jets will be so bad this season their shot at Teddy Bridgewater or Johnny Manziel won’t be compromised.

It’s also worth pointing out that the Jets aren’t nearly as bad at the skill positions as most are saying. Sure, Santonio Holmes is a malcontent, but he’s also the best small receiver in the NFL when he wants to play. Jeremy Kerley was very impressive last season on a per route basis, and that was in the league’s most dysfunctional offense. Those raving about Cordarrelle Patterson’s athleticism should consider that Stephen Hill is a far superior size/speed specimen and garnered a far bigger percentage of his college team’s receiving market share. While some at RotoViz are skeptical of Hill’s future potential, he becomes a breakout candidate in Marty Mornhinweg’s upgraded offense.

Idzik followed up his astute draft maneuvers by stealing the Saints’ best running back. If the Jets tailor their offense to Smith’s capabilities, this team could move the ball.

* As fans often – and occasionally justifiably – believe writers are biased for or against certain teams, it’s worth noting that I’m not a Jets fan. If you don’t believe me, check out The Case Against Mark Sanchez, an article written nearly two years ago and before the, ahem, infamous extension.
0

#2 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 23,634
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cali

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 02 May 2013 - 09:36 AM

View PostSecondHandJets, on 01 May 2013 - 08:31 PM, said:

http://rotoviz.com/i...-new-york-jets/

No. 1 New York Jets Grade: A+

New GM John Idzik has been bashed as a salary cap expert who lacks a scouting background. Maybe that’s what gave him the edge here. Most are panning the Revis trade, which just goes to show how deeply memes can penetrate. Consider, for example, if Revis had been a free agent signed by Daniel Snyder and Washington. They would have been lampooned for trying to “win the offseason,” and no small amount of ink would have been spilled explaining that elite organizations like Pittsburgh and Baltimore build through the draft. In this situation, Tampa has to give out the big contract – and even without guarantees, it is very big – and also have to throw in a first round pick for a player recovering from serious injury.

The Jets weren’t in position to pay Revis anyway, so getting a first round pick was a coup. Drafting Dee Milliner potentially allows Rex Ryan to still field a tandem of shutdown corners if the Alabama DB is as good as many think. They come back and get Sheldon Richardson at another position of need. While lower profile than Lotulelei and Floyd, many scouts felt Richardson offered the most flexibility and ability to penetrate.

Of course, the biggest win occurred at pick 39 where they landed their quarterback of the future. I’ve argued in favor of Geno Smith for months. Now obviously Smith could fail, but it isn’t every day you get to draft a player with exciting arm strength, athleticism, and a 42-6 TD/INT ratio. While many scouts supposedly preferred Ryan Nassib – and the Bills clearly liked E.J. Manuel – the RotoViz writing community was unanimously in favor of Geno Smith as the top dynasty QB. Landing in New York shouldn’t change that opinion.

The inevitable comparisons between Smith and the Luck/RG3 duo seemed to paralyze desultory organizations like Jacksonville and Oakland. Drafting Smith in the second round means the Jets get all of the potential upside with Smith and little of the downside. Unlike the Mark Sanchez fiasco, it will be much easier to get away from a second round mistake. And unless Smith is an instant star, the Jets will be so bad this season their shot at Teddy Bridgewater or Johnny Manziel won’t be compromised.

It’s also worth pointing out that the Jets aren’t nearly as bad at the skill positions as most are saying. Sure, Santonio Holmes is a malcontent, but he’s also the best small receiver in the NFL when he wants to play. Jeremy Kerley was very impressive last season on a per route basis, and that was in the league’s most dysfunctional offense. Those raving about Cordarrelle Patterson’s athleticism should consider that Stephen Hill is a far superior size/speed specimen and garnered a far bigger percentage of his college team’s receiving market share. While some at RotoViz are skeptical of Hill’s future potential, he becomes a breakout candidate in Marty Mornhinweg’s upgraded offense.

Idzik followed up his astute draft maneuvers by stealing the Saints’ best running back. If the Jets tailor their offense to Smith’s capabilities, this team could move the ball.

* As fans often – and occasionally justifiably – believe writers are biased for or against certain teams, it’s worth noting that I’m not a Jets fan. If you don’t believe me, check out The Case Against Mark Sanchez, an article written nearly two years ago and before the, ahem, infamous extension.


he's a regular ddue not even a pro. i could write an article giving us an F. doens't make it proof. plus he claims to not be a jets fan based on 1 sanchez article? news flash, most jet fans hate sanchez. and he lived in NY during the years the jets were good
http://www.mylife.com/shawnsiegele

and his article is based on fantasy football lol. says so right in the begining that you left out

Quote

I’m going to be looking at the fantasy repercussions of the 2013 Draft and giving out a few grades and rankings. The grades mostly focus on fantasy-relevant positions, but I’ll also be examining overall positional value and strategy. It goes without saying that there’s an informational gap between what the teams have at their disposal and what I have. On the other hand, the great thing about being an outsider is that the informational gap often runs the other direction as well.


so lame attempt there buddy
Get it done MT
Posted Image
0

#3 User is offline   azjetfan Icon

  • D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2,984
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cheese Land Baby
  • Interests:Football, golf, banking and home improvements

  • NFL Team:

Posted 02 May 2013 - 09:38 AM

Quote

Those raving about Cordarrelle Patterson’s athleticism should consider that Stephen Hill is a far superior size/speed specimen and garnered a far bigger percentage of his college team’s receiving market share. While some at RotoViz are skeptical of Hill’s future potential, he becomes a breakout candidate in Marty Mornhinweg’s upgraded offense.


115 would be proud. Hopefully they are right
Posted Image
0

#4 User is offline   a1elbow2.0 Icon

  • Special Teams
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 238
  • Joined: 08-August 12

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 02 May 2013 - 11:25 AM

View PostJetsfan115, on 02 May 2013 - 08:36 AM, said:

he's a regular ddue not even a pro.


You're cracking me up 115. Didn't you use a yahoo-user poll when you were talking about draft grades?

View PostClemens11, on 12 August 2012 - 01:21 PM, said:

1 int for every 4 tis is a pretty nice ratio to me


Bottomfeeder Tracker: 6-17 vs teams with a winning record.
0

#5 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 23,634
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cali

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 02 May 2013 - 11:56 AM

View Posta1elbow2.0, on 02 May 2013 - 09:25 AM, said:

You're cracking me up 115. Didn't you use a yahoo-user poll when you were talking about draft grades?



no i used 2 actual sports writers and my own personal opinion
Get it done MT
Posted Image
0

#6 User is offline   azjetfan Icon

  • D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2,984
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cheese Land Baby
  • Interests:Football, golf, banking and home improvements

  • NFL Team:

Posted 02 May 2013 - 12:00 PM

View PostJetsfan115, on 02 May 2013 - 11:56 AM, said:

no i used 2 actual sports writers and my own personal opinion

But you did use the NFL fan poll.
Posted Image
0

#7 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 23,634
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cali

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 02 May 2013 - 12:51 PM

View Postazjetfan, on 02 May 2013 - 10:00 AM, said:

But you did use the NFL fan poll.


which i also said doesn't mean much
Get it done MT
Posted Image
0

#8 User is offline   HurricaneJet32 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 6,696
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Location:New York

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 02 May 2013 - 01:04 PM

:help:
Posted Image
0

#9 User is offline   azjetfan Icon

  • D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2,984
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cheese Land Baby
  • Interests:Football, golf, banking and home improvements

  • NFL Team:

Posted 02 May 2013 - 02:54 PM

View PostJetsfan115, on 02 May 2013 - 12:51 PM, said:

which i also said doesn't mean much



Posted Image

Quote

NFL.com has us at a C (fan voting)

rotowrold gave us a c-
http://www.rotoworld...aft-grades?pg=2


AOL sports gave us a D
http://aol.sportingn...steelers-eagles

Posted Image
0

#10 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 23,634
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cali

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 02 May 2013 - 02:59 PM

View Postazjetfan, on 02 May 2013 - 12:54 PM, said:

Posted Image



notice how i said above i used 2 actual sports writers. thank you for proving my point. i stated later in a post that fan voting means noting cause most people are stupid

so nice try but fail
Get it done MT
Posted Image
0

#11 User is offline   HurricaneJet32 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 6,696
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Location:New York

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 02 May 2013 - 03:03 PM

MOMMY!!! DADDY!!! STOP FIGHTING!!! PPUUULEEEEEEEEASE!!! :ranting:
Posted Image
0

#12 User is offline   azjetfan Icon

  • D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2,984
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cheese Land Baby
  • Interests:Football, golf, banking and home improvements

  • NFL Team:

Posted 02 May 2013 - 03:12 PM

View PostJetsfan115, on 02 May 2013 - 02:59 PM, said:

notice how i said above i used 2 actual sports writers. thank you for proving my point. i stated later in a post that fan voting means noting cause most people are stupid

so nice try but fail


After the fact you did when I said. Fans are idiots. So no I was 100% accuarate. Just because you changed your story after the fact does not mean you did not say it.

Here is the whole post


Quote

Posted 29 April 2013 - 02:01 PM

azjetfan, on 29 April 2013 - 11:42 AM, said:

I went to 4 different sights and they all had A or B. I have not found a reputable site yet to give them a poor grade. The ones that are though are saying they knocked us down due to not needing a DL in a 3-4. I think common sense would say we will be running alot more 4-3. I believe your man hate for Idzik is skewing your though process.


NFL.com has us at a C (fan voting)
rotowrold gave us a c-
http://www.rotoworld...aft-grades?pg=2


AOL sports gave us a D
http://aol.sportingn...steelers-eagles

Quote

New York Jets: Their entire draft will ride on just how good West Virginia's Geno Smith will be as their starting quarterback, and there's reason to believe the pairing will be quite bumpy. In essence, they swapped out Darrelle Revis for Alabama's Dee Milliner at cornerback, but wasted the No. 13 they got for Revis by taking Sheldon Richardson, a tackle better suited for the 4-3, not Rex Ryan's 3-4. It was a shaky start for John Idzik. Complete draft class


so what again were you reading?

Posted Image
0

#13 User is offline   azjetfan Icon

  • D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2,984
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cheese Land Baby
  • Interests:Football, golf, banking and home improvements

  • NFL Team:

Posted 02 May 2013 - 03:13 PM

You used fan voting and second tier writers to prove your point. That should say enough right there.
Posted Image
0

#14 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 23,634
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cali

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 02 May 2013 - 03:14 PM

View Postazjetfan, on 02 May 2013 - 01:12 PM, said:

After the fact you did when I said. Fans are idiots. So no I was 100% accuarate. Just because you changed your story after the fact does not mean you did not say it.

Here is the whole post


yes you never listed thsoe 4 sites and i listed 2 giving us an average rating so um yeah
Get it done MT
Posted Image
0

#15 User is offline   azjetfan Icon

  • D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2,984
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cheese Land Baby
  • Interests:Football, golf, banking and home improvements

  • NFL Team:

Posted 02 May 2013 - 03:18 PM

View PostJetsfan115, on 02 May 2013 - 03:14 PM, said:

yes you never listed thsoe 4 sites and i listed 2 giving us an average rating so um yeah

Um Yeah? what are you in 4th grade? I am sorry you cant admit your wrong in this one. Actualy I am not. I find it entertaining. Maybe when you and Geno mature a little you can learn how to speak and act.
Posted Image
0

#16 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 23,634
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cali

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 02 May 2013 - 04:23 PM

View Postazjetfan, on 02 May 2013 - 01:18 PM, said:

Um Yeah? what are you in 4th grade? I am sorry you cant admit your wrong in this one. Actualy I am not. I find it entertaining. Maybe when you and Geno mature a little you can learn how to speak and act.


actually i was thinking the same about you.

i never used fan voting as an example of an average grade. i specifically said so later in the same thread. you can't take 1 line of a conversation as proof. thats called taking something out of context. you look at the conversation as a whole. The fact you cna't understand that and the fact you are personally butthurt because i don't like the moved idzik is making is beyond comprehension
Get it done MT
Posted Image
0

#17 User is offline   MlorinczJ Icon

  • Drafted Rookie
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 172
  • Joined: 03-January 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Toledo, OH

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 02 May 2013 - 04:31 PM

View PostJetsfan115, on 02 May 2013 - 05:23 PM, said:

actually i was thinking the same about you.

i never used fan voting as an example of an average grade. i specifically said so later in the same thread. you can't take 1 line of a conversation as proof. thats called taking something out of context. you look at the conversation as a whole. The fact you cna't understand that and the fact you are personally butthurt because i don't like the moved idzik is making is beyond comprehension

I straight LOVE this kid's comebacks.
"I thought he was good?!? If he prays when he scores. Everyone knew him for praying. That only can mean he scores :)"

Quote from my wife when I told her I liked Tebow, but that he sucks as a QB
0

#18 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 23,634
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cali

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 02 May 2013 - 04:51 PM

View PostMlorinczJ, on 02 May 2013 - 02:31 PM, said:

I straight LOVE this kid's comebacks.


lol kid? i'm old enough to be your daddy probably
Get it done MT
Posted Image
0

#19 User is offline   azjetfan Icon

  • D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2,984
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cheese Land Baby
  • Interests:Football, golf, banking and home improvements

  • NFL Team:

Posted 02 May 2013 - 04:51 PM

View PostJetsfan115, on 02 May 2013 - 04:23 PM, said:

i never used fan voting as an example of an average grade. i specifically said so later in the same thread. you can't take 1 line of a conversation as proof. thats called taking something out of context. you look at the conversation as a whole. The fact you cna't understand that and the fact you are personally butthurt because i don't like the moved idzik is making is beyond comprehension

You used it until you were called out on it and then backed away. If nothing was said you would still be using it. Good try. I could care less about your opinion on Idzik, but your back tracking, Assuming and making stuff up is ridiculous.
Posted Image
0

#20 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 23,634
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cali

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 02 May 2013 - 05:17 PM

View Postazjetfan, on 02 May 2013 - 02:51 PM, said:

You used it until you were called out on it and then backed away. If nothing was said you would still be using it. Good try. I could care less about your opinion on Idzik, but your back tracking, Assuming and making stuff up is ridiculous.


didn't backtrack. someone asked for anywhere that said the jets got a average garde. i posted links when somebody said fan voting is stupid and not a good example i agreed. its not backtracking at all.

Honestly i can care less what sports writers think. i think its a bad move. were gonna suck this year and were gonna suck for a while idzik will get fired everyone will hate him and it'll start over again. In 4 years, i'll look like a prophet. if i'm wrong 4 years from now and we have a good team and are a contender you can gladly use this against me saying i was wrong and i'll admit to being wrong. but i expect the same from you when idzik fails
Get it done MT
Posted Image
0

  • (3 Pages)
  • +
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3


Fast Reply

  

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users