NYJetsFan.com Forums: Draft Grades... Jets A+ - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Jump to content

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

Lee lee lee lee lee lee lee Lee la la lee le lee leeeee
Jetsfan115 Icon : (28 April 2016 - 10:02 PM) Lawson is more of a de. We already have too many of those. We only have 1 proven LBer and he's 32 and we run a 3-4. Lee is a day 1 starter
Jetsfan115 Icon : (28 April 2016 - 10:03 PM) Broncos traded up for lynch
MikeGangGree... Icon : (28 April 2016 - 10:41 PM) Round 1 is done
2JBallar01 Icon : (29 April 2016 - 12:43 AM) He will play ILB for us.
Jetsfan115 Icon : (29 April 2016 - 11:08 AM) http://nyjetsfan.com...showtopic=38865
Jetsfan115 Icon : (29 April 2016 - 11:19 AM) jets tried to trade up for tunsil but the price was too high
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (29 April 2016 - 05:10 PM) Tunsil will end up out of the league
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (29 April 2016 - 05:12 PM) Lee isn't a pass rusher, hes a fast athletic LB. Hes probably their future at ILB, someone who can cover in the middle
Jetsfan115 Icon : (29 April 2016 - 06:16 PM) jets said he's an ILB for us
Jetsfan115 Icon : (29 April 2016 - 06:17 PM) If we could grab jack he would be an OLB
Jetsfan115 Icon : (29 April 2016 - 06:17 PM) ttians have 3 picks in the next 13 picks
Jetsfan115 Icon : (29 April 2016 - 06:33 PM) jack to jax 36th overal
ganggreen2003 Icon : (29 April 2016 - 06:33 PM) Did you hear that the 1st round pick for the Browns RETIRED after getting drafted
SoReALSoJetS Icon : (29 April 2016 - 07:29 PM) Hi guys long time no talk hope everyone is well
Mr_Jet Icon : (29 April 2016 - 07:46 PM) SMH
ganggreen2003 Icon : (29 April 2016 - 07:46 PM) JETS drafted QB Hackenberg PSU
Mr_Jet Icon : (29 April 2016 - 07:47 PM) Should have picked Connor Cook.
MikeGangGree... Icon : (29 April 2016 - 07:56 PM) I guess we are giving up on petty
Jetsfan115 Icon : (29 April 2016 - 09:02 PM) Or giving up on geno
Jetsfan115 Icon : (29 April 2016 - 09:02 PM) I said the rumor was they liked him more then cook
Mr_Jet Icon : (29 April 2016 - 11:35 PM) I know I'm biased, but I've seen them both play. Cook is just better. Hackenberg had one good year. Cook has won more games, played in big games and won them....whatever, its done now so no sense on dwelling on it I guess. I just don't see the appeal in Hackenberg, nice kid, but I always thought he was really overrated. Oh well. I would have taken Kevin Hogan over Hackenberg.
azjetfan Icon : (30 April 2016 - 03:47 PM) From what I have read so far he had a great freshman year under Obrien in a pro style offense. At that point some considered him the next Andrew luck. Then Obrien left and they shifted to a spread under new HC who did poor job bringing in talent. He was also sacked and hit a million times. Might be shell shocked.
Smedsthejet Icon : (01 May 2016 - 06:17 AM) But Chan Gailey runs a spread system - still, I'm comfortable with the Hackenberg pick seeing as Gailey will develop the system to suit his strength... I'm just glad that we passed on Paxton Lynch in the first...we still desperately need Fitz to re-sign though
azjetfan Icon : (01 May 2016 - 07:14 PM) From my understanding the spread in college and the spread in NFL are not the same principals. I really think it was more of a talent issue and getting sacked 80 times in 2 years that did him in. I have no idea if he will make it. I don't follow college ball enough to to know. Theses are just things I read in articles.
Jetsfan115 Icon : (02 May 2016 - 10:24 AM) I'm stoked about getting peake in the 7th round. that was a steal. he was a projected 3rd rounder. wonder what scared teams away
Jetsfan115 Icon : (02 May 2016 - 06:05 PM) Jets Invite Terron Beckham(Odell's Cousin) to Minicamp
Jetsfan115 Icon : (02 May 2016 - 06:06 PM) Listed as a RB had more bench presses and highest vertical of anyone this year. Hasn't played football since high school and apparently not very smart
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (03 May 2016 - 05:16 PM) The Jets had Hackenberg as their #2 rated QB
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (03 May 2016 - 05:16 PM) Apparently, they loved Golf and tried to trade up. When that failed, their #2 QB was Hackenberg, they fell in love with his football IQ
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (03 May 2016 - 05:17 PM) It would be a mistake to start him right away, hes a guy who needs development. He has the talent, and apparently he has good leadership skills and football IQ. His mechanics are off though
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (10 May 2016 - 12:25 PM) Is this street thug Ryan Fitzpatrick ever gonna sign?
SecondHandJets Icon : (11 May 2016 - 02:03 PM) Hey guy
SecondHandJets Icon : (11 May 2016 - 02:03 PM) Is everyone excited for the Geno Smith Era?
SecondHandJets Icon : (11 May 2016 - 02:04 PM) Finally the kid can show us what he can do
SecondHandJets Icon : (11 May 2016 - 02:04 PM) I know Mr Jet is excited
SecondHandJets Icon : (11 May 2016 - 02:04 PM) I know Harlem is too
SecondHandJets Icon : (11 May 2016 - 02:04 PM) GO TEAM!
Jetsfan115 Icon : (18 May 2016 - 10:40 AM) from the looks of it, nobody is excited lol
santana Icon : (18 May 2016 - 10:27 PM) I'm excited for geno smith. His jaw will survive the off season.
Jetsfan115 Icon : (19 May 2016 - 06:26 PM) not true, never know who might punch him
MikeGangGree... Icon : (21 May 2016 - 05:38 PM) f*** Geno smith
MikeGangGree... Icon : (21 May 2016 - 05:39 PM) J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!!!
mgjetman Icon : (23 May 2016 - 02:01 PM) Geno really needs to go away. Double f**k Geno.
Jetsfan115 Icon : (23 May 2016 - 02:21 PM) Fitzpatrick said he wants to play for the jets and that he won't retire
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (23 May 2016 - 06:50 PM) This street thug Darron Lee hasn't signed yet
Resize Shouts Area

  • (3 Pages)
  • +
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3

Draft Grades... Jets A+ Eat your heart out 115

#1 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 7,493
  • Joined: 28-November 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 01 May 2013 - 10:31 PM

http://rotoviz.com/i...-new-york-jets/

No. 1 New York Jets Grade: A+

New GM John Idzik has been bashed as a salary cap expert who lacks a scouting background. Maybe that’s what gave him the edge here. Most are panning the Revis trade, which just goes to show how deeply memes can penetrate. Consider, for example, if Revis had been a free agent signed by Daniel Snyder and Washington. They would have been lampooned for trying to “win the offseason,” and no small amount of ink would have been spilled explaining that elite organizations like Pittsburgh and Baltimore build through the draft. In this situation, Tampa has to give out the big contract – and even without guarantees, it is very big – and also have to throw in a first round pick for a player recovering from serious injury.

The Jets weren’t in position to pay Revis anyway, so getting a first round pick was a coup. Drafting Dee Milliner potentially allows Rex Ryan to still field a tandem of shutdown corners if the Alabama DB is as good as many think. They come back and get Sheldon Richardson at another position of need. While lower profile than Lotulelei and Floyd, many scouts felt Richardson offered the most flexibility and ability to penetrate.

Of course, the biggest win occurred at pick 39 where they landed their quarterback of the future. I’ve argued in favor of Geno Smith for months. Now obviously Smith could fail, but it isn’t every day you get to draft a player with exciting arm strength, athleticism, and a 42-6 TD/INT ratio. While many scouts supposedly preferred Ryan Nassib – and the Bills clearly liked E.J. Manuel – the RotoViz writing community was unanimously in favor of Geno Smith as the top dynasty QB. Landing in New York shouldn’t change that opinion.

The inevitable comparisons between Smith and the Luck/RG3 duo seemed to paralyze desultory organizations like Jacksonville and Oakland. Drafting Smith in the second round means the Jets get all of the potential upside with Smith and little of the downside. Unlike the Mark Sanchez fiasco, it will be much easier to get away from a second round mistake. And unless Smith is an instant star, the Jets will be so bad this season their shot at Teddy Bridgewater or Johnny Manziel won’t be compromised.

It’s also worth pointing out that the Jets aren’t nearly as bad at the skill positions as most are saying. Sure, Santonio Holmes is a malcontent, but he’s also the best small receiver in the NFL when he wants to play. Jeremy Kerley was very impressive last season on a per route basis, and that was in the league’s most dysfunctional offense. Those raving about Cordarrelle Patterson’s athleticism should consider that Stephen Hill is a far superior size/speed specimen and garnered a far bigger percentage of his college team’s receiving market share. While some at RotoViz are skeptical of Hill’s future potential, he becomes a breakout candidate in Marty Mornhinweg’s upgraded offense.

Idzik followed up his astute draft maneuvers by stealing the Saints’ best running back. If the Jets tailor their offense to Smith’s capabilities, this team could move the ball.

* As fans often – and occasionally justifiably – believe writers are biased for or against certain teams, it’s worth noting that I’m not a Jets fan. If you don’t believe me, check out The Case Against Mark Sanchez, an article written nearly two years ago and before the, ahem, infamous extension.
0

#2 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 23,840
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cali

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 02 May 2013 - 09:36 AM

View PostSecondHandJets, on 01 May 2013 - 08:31 PM, said:

http://rotoviz.com/i...-new-york-jets/

No. 1 New York Jets Grade: A+

New GM John Idzik has been bashed as a salary cap expert who lacks a scouting background. Maybe that’s what gave him the edge here. Most are panning the Revis trade, which just goes to show how deeply memes can penetrate. Consider, for example, if Revis had been a free agent signed by Daniel Snyder and Washington. They would have been lampooned for trying to “win the offseason,” and no small amount of ink would have been spilled explaining that elite organizations like Pittsburgh and Baltimore build through the draft. In this situation, Tampa has to give out the big contract – and even without guarantees, it is very big – and also have to throw in a first round pick for a player recovering from serious injury.

The Jets weren’t in position to pay Revis anyway, so getting a first round pick was a coup. Drafting Dee Milliner potentially allows Rex Ryan to still field a tandem of shutdown corners if the Alabama DB is as good as many think. They come back and get Sheldon Richardson at another position of need. While lower profile than Lotulelei and Floyd, many scouts felt Richardson offered the most flexibility and ability to penetrate.

Of course, the biggest win occurred at pick 39 where they landed their quarterback of the future. I’ve argued in favor of Geno Smith for months. Now obviously Smith could fail, but it isn’t every day you get to draft a player with exciting arm strength, athleticism, and a 42-6 TD/INT ratio. While many scouts supposedly preferred Ryan Nassib – and the Bills clearly liked E.J. Manuel – the RotoViz writing community was unanimously in favor of Geno Smith as the top dynasty QB. Landing in New York shouldn’t change that opinion.

The inevitable comparisons between Smith and the Luck/RG3 duo seemed to paralyze desultory organizations like Jacksonville and Oakland. Drafting Smith in the second round means the Jets get all of the potential upside with Smith and little of the downside. Unlike the Mark Sanchez fiasco, it will be much easier to get away from a second round mistake. And unless Smith is an instant star, the Jets will be so bad this season their shot at Teddy Bridgewater or Johnny Manziel won’t be compromised.

It’s also worth pointing out that the Jets aren’t nearly as bad at the skill positions as most are saying. Sure, Santonio Holmes is a malcontent, but he’s also the best small receiver in the NFL when he wants to play. Jeremy Kerley was very impressive last season on a per route basis, and that was in the league’s most dysfunctional offense. Those raving about Cordarrelle Patterson’s athleticism should consider that Stephen Hill is a far superior size/speed specimen and garnered a far bigger percentage of his college team’s receiving market share. While some at RotoViz are skeptical of Hill’s future potential, he becomes a breakout candidate in Marty Mornhinweg’s upgraded offense.

Idzik followed up his astute draft maneuvers by stealing the Saints’ best running back. If the Jets tailor their offense to Smith’s capabilities, this team could move the ball.

* As fans often – and occasionally justifiably – believe writers are biased for or against certain teams, it’s worth noting that I’m not a Jets fan. If you don’t believe me, check out The Case Against Mark Sanchez, an article written nearly two years ago and before the, ahem, infamous extension.


he's a regular ddue not even a pro. i could write an article giving us an F. doens't make it proof. plus he claims to not be a jets fan based on 1 sanchez article? news flash, most jet fans hate sanchez. and he lived in NY during the years the jets were good
http://www.mylife.com/shawnsiegele

and his article is based on fantasy football lol. says so right in the begining that you left out

Quote

I’m going to be looking at the fantasy repercussions of the 2013 Draft and giving out a few grades and rankings. The grades mostly focus on fantasy-relevant positions, but I’ll also be examining overall positional value and strategy. It goes without saying that there’s an informational gap between what the teams have at their disposal and what I have. On the other hand, the great thing about being an outsider is that the informational gap often runs the other direction as well.


so lame attempt there buddy
0

#3 User is offline   azjetfan Icon

  • D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3,194
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cheese Land Baby
  • Interests:Football, golf, banking and home improvements

  • NFL Team:

Posted 02 May 2013 - 09:38 AM

Quote

Those raving about Cordarrelle Patterson’s athleticism should consider that Stephen Hill is a far superior size/speed specimen and garnered a far bigger percentage of his college team’s receiving market share. While some at RotoViz are skeptical of Hill’s future potential, he becomes a breakout candidate in Marty Mornhinweg’s upgraded offense.


115 would be proud. Hopefully they are right
Posted Image
0

#4 User is offline   a1elbow2.0 Icon

  • Special Teams
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 274
  • Joined: 08-August 12

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 02 May 2013 - 11:25 AM

View PostJetsfan115, on 02 May 2013 - 08:36 AM, said:

he's a regular ddue not even a pro.


You're cracking me up 115. Didn't you use a yahoo-user poll when you were talking about draft grades?

View PostClemens11, on 12 August 2012 - 01:21 PM, said:

1 int for every 4 tis is a pretty nice ratio to me


Bottomfeeder Tracker: 6-17 vs teams with a winning record.
0

#5 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 23,840
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cali

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 02 May 2013 - 11:56 AM

View Posta1elbow2.0, on 02 May 2013 - 09:25 AM, said:

You're cracking me up 115. Didn't you use a yahoo-user poll when you were talking about draft grades?



no i used 2 actual sports writers and my own personal opinion
0

#6 User is offline   azjetfan Icon

  • D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3,194
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cheese Land Baby
  • Interests:Football, golf, banking and home improvements

  • NFL Team:

Posted 02 May 2013 - 12:00 PM

View PostJetsfan115, on 02 May 2013 - 11:56 AM, said:

no i used 2 actual sports writers and my own personal opinion

But you did use the NFL fan poll.
Posted Image
0

#7 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 23,840
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cali

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 02 May 2013 - 12:51 PM

View Postazjetfan, on 02 May 2013 - 10:00 AM, said:

But you did use the NFL fan poll.


which i also said doesn't mean much
0

#8 User is offline   HurricaneJet32 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 6,703
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Location:New York

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 02 May 2013 - 01:04 PM

:help:
Posted Image
0

#9 User is offline   azjetfan Icon

  • D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3,194
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cheese Land Baby
  • Interests:Football, golf, banking and home improvements

  • NFL Team:

Posted 02 May 2013 - 02:54 PM

View PostJetsfan115, on 02 May 2013 - 12:51 PM, said:

which i also said doesn't mean much



Posted Image

Quote

NFL.com has us at a C (fan voting)

rotowrold gave us a c-
http://www.rotoworld...aft-grades?pg=2


AOL sports gave us a D
http://aol.sportingn...steelers-eagles

Posted Image
0

#10 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 23,840
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cali

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 02 May 2013 - 02:59 PM

View Postazjetfan, on 02 May 2013 - 12:54 PM, said:

Posted Image



notice how i said above i used 2 actual sports writers. thank you for proving my point. i stated later in a post that fan voting means noting cause most people are stupid

so nice try but fail
0

#11 User is offline   HurricaneJet32 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 6,703
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Location:New York

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 02 May 2013 - 03:03 PM

MOMMY!!! DADDY!!! STOP FIGHTING!!! PPUUULEEEEEEEEASE!!! :ranting:
Posted Image
0

#12 User is offline   azjetfan Icon

  • D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3,194
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cheese Land Baby
  • Interests:Football, golf, banking and home improvements

  • NFL Team:

Posted 02 May 2013 - 03:12 PM

View PostJetsfan115, on 02 May 2013 - 02:59 PM, said:

notice how i said above i used 2 actual sports writers. thank you for proving my point. i stated later in a post that fan voting means noting cause most people are stupid

so nice try but fail


After the fact you did when I said. Fans are idiots. So no I was 100% accuarate. Just because you changed your story after the fact does not mean you did not say it.

Here is the whole post


Quote

Posted 29 April 2013 - 02:01 PM

azjetfan, on 29 April 2013 - 11:42 AM, said:

I went to 4 different sights and they all had A or B. I have not found a reputable site yet to give them a poor grade. The ones that are though are saying they knocked us down due to not needing a DL in a 3-4. I think common sense would say we will be running alot more 4-3. I believe your man hate for Idzik is skewing your though process.


NFL.com has us at a C (fan voting)
rotowrold gave us a c-
http://www.rotoworld...aft-grades?pg=2


AOL sports gave us a D
http://aol.sportingn...steelers-eagles

Quote

New York Jets: Their entire draft will ride on just how good West Virginia's Geno Smith will be as their starting quarterback, and there's reason to believe the pairing will be quite bumpy. In essence, they swapped out Darrelle Revis for Alabama's Dee Milliner at cornerback, but wasted the No. 13 they got for Revis by taking Sheldon Richardson, a tackle better suited for the 4-3, not Rex Ryan's 3-4. It was a shaky start for John Idzik. Complete draft class


so what again were you reading?

Posted Image
0

#13 User is offline   azjetfan Icon

  • D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3,194
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cheese Land Baby
  • Interests:Football, golf, banking and home improvements

  • NFL Team:

Posted 02 May 2013 - 03:13 PM

You used fan voting and second tier writers to prove your point. That should say enough right there.
Posted Image
0

#14 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 23,840
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cali

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 02 May 2013 - 03:14 PM

View Postazjetfan, on 02 May 2013 - 01:12 PM, said:

After the fact you did when I said. Fans are idiots. So no I was 100% accuarate. Just because you changed your story after the fact does not mean you did not say it.

Here is the whole post


yes you never listed thsoe 4 sites and i listed 2 giving us an average rating so um yeah
0

#15 User is offline   azjetfan Icon

  • D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3,194
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cheese Land Baby
  • Interests:Football, golf, banking and home improvements

  • NFL Team:

Posted 02 May 2013 - 03:18 PM

View PostJetsfan115, on 02 May 2013 - 03:14 PM, said:

yes you never listed thsoe 4 sites and i listed 2 giving us an average rating so um yeah

Um Yeah? what are you in 4th grade? I am sorry you cant admit your wrong in this one. Actualy I am not. I find it entertaining. Maybe when you and Geno mature a little you can learn how to speak and act.
Posted Image
0

#16 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 23,840
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cali

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 02 May 2013 - 04:23 PM

View Postazjetfan, on 02 May 2013 - 01:18 PM, said:

Um Yeah? what are you in 4th grade? I am sorry you cant admit your wrong in this one. Actualy I am not. I find it entertaining. Maybe when you and Geno mature a little you can learn how to speak and act.


actually i was thinking the same about you.

i never used fan voting as an example of an average grade. i specifically said so later in the same thread. you can't take 1 line of a conversation as proof. thats called taking something out of context. you look at the conversation as a whole. The fact you cna't understand that and the fact you are personally butthurt because i don't like the moved idzik is making is beyond comprehension
0

#17 User is offline   MlorinczJ Icon

  • Drafted Rookie
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 172
  • Joined: 03-January 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Toledo, OH

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 02 May 2013 - 04:31 PM

View PostJetsfan115, on 02 May 2013 - 05:23 PM, said:

actually i was thinking the same about you.

i never used fan voting as an example of an average grade. i specifically said so later in the same thread. you can't take 1 line of a conversation as proof. thats called taking something out of context. you look at the conversation as a whole. The fact you cna't understand that and the fact you are personally butthurt because i don't like the moved idzik is making is beyond comprehension

I straight LOVE this kid's comebacks.
"I thought he was good?!? If he prays when he scores. Everyone knew him for praying. That only can mean he scores :)"

Quote from my wife when I told her I liked Tebow, but that he sucks as a QB
0

#18 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 23,840
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cali

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 02 May 2013 - 04:51 PM

View PostMlorinczJ, on 02 May 2013 - 02:31 PM, said:

I straight LOVE this kid's comebacks.


lol kid? i'm old enough to be your daddy probably
0

#19 User is offline   azjetfan Icon

  • D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3,194
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cheese Land Baby
  • Interests:Football, golf, banking and home improvements

  • NFL Team:

Posted 02 May 2013 - 04:51 PM

View PostJetsfan115, on 02 May 2013 - 04:23 PM, said:

i never used fan voting as an example of an average grade. i specifically said so later in the same thread. you can't take 1 line of a conversation as proof. thats called taking something out of context. you look at the conversation as a whole. The fact you cna't understand that and the fact you are personally butthurt because i don't like the moved idzik is making is beyond comprehension

You used it until you were called out on it and then backed away. If nothing was said you would still be using it. Good try. I could care less about your opinion on Idzik, but your back tracking, Assuming and making stuff up is ridiculous.
Posted Image
0

#20 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 23,840
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cali

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 02 May 2013 - 05:17 PM

View Postazjetfan, on 02 May 2013 - 02:51 PM, said:

You used it until you were called out on it and then backed away. If nothing was said you would still be using it. Good try. I could care less about your opinion on Idzik, but your back tracking, Assuming and making stuff up is ridiculous.


didn't backtrack. someone asked for anywhere that said the jets got a average garde. i posted links when somebody said fan voting is stupid and not a good example i agreed. its not backtracking at all.

Honestly i can care less what sports writers think. i think its a bad move. were gonna suck this year and were gonna suck for a while idzik will get fired everyone will hate him and it'll start over again. In 4 years, i'll look like a prophet. if i'm wrong 4 years from now and we have a good team and are a contender you can gladly use this against me saying i was wrong and i'll admit to being wrong. but i expect the same from you when idzik fails
0

  • (3 Pages)
  • +
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3


Fast Reply

  

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users