NYJetsFan.com Forums: Predict The Jets Record - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

2014 NYJetsFan Fantasy League sign up: http://nyjetsfan.com...showtopic=38425
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (18 August 2014 - 03:51 PM) Milliner did suffer a high ankle sprain, that sucks. could linger all year
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (18 August 2014 - 03:52 PM) I think Patterson sucked vs the Colts because he was injured, which he always is.
Mr_Jet Icon : (18 August 2014 - 06:49 PM) As much as people criticized Tannanbaum for spending too much. It's starting to look like Idzik is going to be too cheap.
Mr_Jet Icon : (18 August 2014 - 06:52 PM) You get what you pay for and when you let quality players go because you don't want to pay them, this is what happens. You're left with scrub players.
azjetfan Icon : (18 August 2014 - 07:55 PM) I'm still on board with the Idzik plan. Even with Revis and Revis we still are not going to the SB this year. But the down time sucks. If Milliner comes back healthy by week 3 or so we should be fine.
Mr_Jet Icon : (18 August 2014 - 08:18 PM) Regardless of our SB chances this year or next year. If Idzik keeps acting like a cheapskate and continues to let quality players go, we won't have to worry about winning much of anything this decade.
azjetfan Icon : (18 August 2014 - 09:36 PM) He wants to build through the draft. Not blow the bank on FA. I get what your saying but there is a balance and right now we are not one or two pieces away.
Mr_Jet Icon : (18 August 2014 - 11:00 PM) It's not about being one or two pieces away. It's about keeping the good pieces you have and building upon that.
Mr_Jet Icon : (18 August 2014 - 11:04 PM) But there is no sense in trying to build through the draft if he's only going to end up letting the good players he picks up go in FA after a few years. All because he wants to do things on the cheap.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (19 August 2014 - 07:02 AM) FIRE IDZIK
azjetfan Icon : (19 August 2014 - 08:33 AM) out side of Revis who left we should have kept?
azjetfan Icon : (19 August 2014 - 08:34 AM) The Revis deal sucks but $16 million was too much for a CB and once he was gone he was not coming back.
Mr_Jet Icon : (19 August 2014 - 11:00 AM) Matt Slauson
azjetfan Icon : (19 August 2014 - 01:00 PM) Eh. I think with our current cap situation we will be able to retain guys like Wilkerson and whomever we want to keep. We are in a good position right now.
Mr_Jet Icon : (19 August 2014 - 01:49 PM) Time will tell.
Jetsfan115 Icon : (19 August 2014 - 02:00 PM) landed revis abck. got DRC, nope we take patterson who got owned and always hurt. milner always hurt. 3rd round CB done for season. were gonna get passed on all day
azjetfan Icon : (19 August 2014 - 02:44 PM) Yea the DRC bit makes me iffy
Jetsfan115 Icon : (19 August 2014 - 03:35 PM) better then patterson
azjetfan Icon : (19 August 2014 - 05:45 PM) No I mean the fact that he whiffed on him.
azjetfan Icon : (19 August 2014 - 05:46 PM) I'm not saying Idzik is perfect. I just like the direction we are heading. It's going to take some patience.
RetireChrebet Icon : (19 August 2014 - 06:27 PM) I like how our lack of secondary is the hot topic right now. The bigger issue is we still will not be able to throw the ball. We are not going to do much of anything regardless until we get a QB. Sorry for being so negative just my honest opinion.
RetireChrebet Icon : (19 August 2014 - 06:29 PM) With that said I think our running game with CJ and Powell will be top 10 or somewhere around there
Jetsfan115 Icon : (19 August 2014 - 06:35 PM) i have faith that if geno messes up that vick can come in and do well. but i have 0 faith in our secondary right now which has been our strong point for the past 4 years or so
MikeGangGree... Icon : (19 August 2014 - 07:35 PM) I agree 115. but the one thing is Rex has done some good things in the past with shitty DBs and still had a solid D going back to his years in BAL
MikeGangGree... Icon : (19 August 2014 - 07:37 PM) Corey Ivy CB
36 Jim Leonhard SS/PR
43 Haruki Nakamura FS
25 Evan Oglesby CB
20 Ed Reed FS
22 Samari Rolle CB
39 Daren Stone FS
41 Frank Walker CB
31 Fabian Washington in 2008
MikeGangGree... Icon : (19 August 2014 - 07:39 PM) Reed is a HOF but Rolle was way past his prime
MikeGangGree... Icon : (19 August 2014 - 07:41 PM) SNOOPY BOWL FRIDAY!!!
MikeGangGree... Icon : (19 August 2014 - 07:41 PM) WOOOOOOOOOOOOO
azjetfan Icon : (19 August 2014 - 08:26 PM) I assume we will pick up a guy after the cuts happen.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (19 August 2014 - 10:14 PM) we'll see but I think we see better QB play than we have in a while.
518-JeTS-FaN Icon : (20 August 2014 - 08:54 AM) disgusted with my local programming, instead of jets and giants they are airing the raiders vs packers..wtf
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (20 August 2014 - 09:23 AM) Glad I don't live up there anymore haha
ganggreen2003 Icon : (20 August 2014 - 06:59 PM) The JETS are #6 in the Forbes List for most franchise value
ganggreen2003 Icon : (20 August 2014 - 06:59 PM) The Buffalo Jills are #31 and the Miami Dolphags are #16 respectively
ganggreen2003 Icon : (20 August 2014 - 07:00 PM) The JETS are worth $1.8 billion
jet-man Icon : (20 August 2014 - 10:03 PM) that's less than the clippers
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 01:07 PM) I'm very excited with the amount of preseason touchdowns the Jets have
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 03:21 PM) FIRE IDZIK
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:22 PM) Calvin Pryor and Darrin Walls will start tomorrow
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 08:52 PM) The SIMPSONS MARATHON has been on for almost 12 hours...
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 08:57 PM) Sanchez looks so much more confident and better in Chip's offense than he did with us
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:50 PM) EVERY SIMPSONS EVER!!!!!
2JBallar01 Icon : (Today, 07:10 AM) Sanchez is looking good for the eagles. Crazy how a good offense and the right system can make you look so much better. When you're put into a situatuon to succeed, magic happens. Happy for Sanchez, i think he needed a change just as much as the Jets did.
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 08:02 AM) Preseason doesn't matter at all
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Today, 11:10 AM) anyone have a stream for the preseaosn agme by chance?
Resize Shouts Area

• (2 Pages)
  • +

Predict The Jets Record

#1 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 02 May 2013 - 02:59 PM

It's that time again. I feel like this team is very underrated and due for a big year. I see us having fixed every major area of concern via the draft and hiring an actual OC. I looked at our schedule, and honestly, it's very very favorable. The "best teams" that we play, outside of the Pats, are the rebuilding Ravens, retooling Steelers, Bengals, Falcons and Saints. These teams are good, but there aren't any trips out West or Broncos/Seahawks/9ers on the schedule. I feel like this is going to be a big year.

Wk 1. Tampa - WIN I think the Jets are going to be fired up and all the pressure is on the Bucs. Rex usually has us looking great for Game 1.

Wk 2. @ New England - LOSS I hate that the NFL gave us this game on 4 days rest.

Wk 3. Buffalo - WIN I honestly have Buffalo winning no more than 4 games this year. Less if EJ Manuel is named openning day starter.

Wk 4. @ Tennessee - WIN The Titans are trying to rebuild their offensive line. I'm expecting our DL to go to town on them.

Wk 5. @ Atlanta - LOSS I think that Atlanta is vastly over rated. However, this game is on MNF. Atl had a BYE after this week and is playing us after playing NE the week before. What it comes down to, I think they'll be in an early "must win" mode coming off a loss, heading into a bye and on primetime.

Wk 6. Pittsburgh - LOSS Again, I think Pittsburgh is vastly over rated and we have more talent than them. I'm giving them the W because they're coming off a BYE this game and Tomlin is 5-1 after a BYE. HOWEVER, the week before the BYE, they'll be in London and the week after they play us, they're hosting the Ravens... might have slight trap game potential.

Wk 7. New England - LOSS There's always that one game against NE that makes us feel like we're never winning another game. This is going to be it.

Wk 8. @ Cincinnati - LOSS The Bengals have been a good team for several years now, I think this year they win the AFC North.

Wk 9. New Orleans - WIN I just don't believe in the Saints. They'll always be a contender in the NFC thanks to Brees but they've been taking steps backwards every year since the SB. This is going to be Ivory's revenge game.

Wk 10. BYE

Wk 11. @ Buffalo - WIN I can see Manuel getting roughed up by our defense.

Wk 12. @ Baltimore - WIN I'm very down on the Ravens this year. I don't blame them for resigning Flacco but this feels like it's a honeymoon season for them. They just won the SB and said goodbye to Ray Lewis. Smacks of the Giants last season.

Wk 13. Miami - WIN I think Stepehn Ross is going the Daniel Snyder route and will have similar results. He's investing money in speed and everyone knows that you win in the trenches. Losing Long and not replacing him will come back to haunt them in both the passing and running game.

Wk 14. Oakland - WIN Oakland is flying East for a 1PM game. They're not a good team by anyone's estimation on top of the scheduling difficulty.

Wk 15. @ Carolina - WIN Carolina is going to become the new whipping boy of the NFC now that the Rams and the Lions have some talent.

Wk 16. Cleveland - WIN Cleveland is terrible.

Wk 17. @ Miami - WIN The NFL did us a favor by not scheduling a trip to So FL until New Years. The Dolphins won't have a homefield advantage with all the snow birds and Rex will be score board watching because the Pats will have the same record as us, but unfortunately we'll lose the division. I see us winning a close fought battle.

Final Record 11-5. 5th seed in the playoffs.

#2 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 02 May 2013 - 03:01 PM

View PostSecondHandJets, on 02 May 2013 - 12:59 PM, said:

It's that time again. I feel like this team is very underrated and due for a big year. I see us having fixed every major area of concern via the draft and hiring an actual OC. I looked at our schedule, and honestly, it's very very favorable. The "best teams" that we play, outside of the Pats, are the rebuilding Ravens, retooling Steelers, Bengals, Falcons and Saints. These teams are good, but there aren't any trips out West or Broncos/Seahawks/9ers on the schedule. I feel like this is going to be a big year.

Wk 1. Tampa - WIN I think the Jets are going to be fired up and all the pressure is on the Bucs. Rex usually has us looking great for Game 1.

Wk 2. @ New England - LOSS I hate that the NFL gave us this game on 4 days rest.

Wk 3. Buffalo - WIN I honestly have Buffalo winning no more than 4 games this year. Less if EJ Manuel is named openning day starter.

Wk 4. @ Tennessee - WIN The Titans are trying to rebuild their offensive line. I'm expecting our DL to go to town on them.

Wk 5. @ Atlanta - LOSS I think that Atlanta is vastly over rated. However, this game is on MNF. Atl had a BYE after this week and is playing us after playing NE the week before. What it comes down to, I think they'll be in an early "must win" mode coming off a loss, heading into a bye and on primetime.

Wk 6. Pittsburgh - LOSS Again, I think Pittsburgh is vastly over rated and we have more talent than them. I'm giving them the W because they're coming off a BYE this game and Tomlin is 5-1 after a BYE. HOWEVER, the week before the BYE, they'll be in London and the week after they play us, they're hosting the Ravens... might have slight trap game potential.

Wk 7. New England - LOSS There's always that one game against NE that makes us feel like we're never winning another game. This is going to be it.

Wk 8. @ Cincinnati - LOSS The Bengals have been a good team for several years now, I think this year they win the AFC North.

Wk 9. New Orleans - WIN I just don't believe in the Saints. They'll always be a contender in the NFC thanks to Brees but they've been taking steps backwards every year since the SB. This is going to be Ivory's revenge game.

Wk 10. BYE

Wk 12. @ Baltimore - WIN I'm very down on the Ravens this year. I don't blame them for resigning Flacco but this feels like it's a honeymoon season for them. They just won the SB and said goodbye to Ray Lewis. Smacks of the Giants last season.

Wk 13. Miami - WIN I think Stepehn Ross is going the Daniel Snyder route and will have similar results. He's investing money in speed and everyone knows that you win in the trenches. Losing Long and not replacing him will come back to haunt them in both the passing and running game.

Wk 14. Oakland - WIN Oakland is flying East for a 1PM game. They're not a good team by anyone's estimation on top of the scheduling difficulty.

Wk 15. @ Carolina - WIN Carolina is going to become the new whipping boy of the NFC now that the Rams and the Lions have some talent.

Wk 17. @ Miami - WIN The NFL did us a favor by not scheduling a trip to So FL until New Years. The Dolphins won't have a homefield advantage with all the snow birds and Rex will be score board watching because the Pats will have the same record as us, but unfortunately we'll lose the division. I see us winning a close fought battle.

4-12 with wins
1 against buffalo and miami each
cleveland and oakland
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#3 User is offline   azjetfan Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Interests:Football, golf, banking and home improvements

• NFL Team:

Posted 02 May 2013 - 03:06 PM

View PostSecondHandJets, on 02 May 2013 - 02:59 PM, said:

Wk 10. BYE

Other than sweeping Miami I could see this happening. Although I think we are a 8-8 team at best.
Posted Image

#4 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 02 May 2013 - 03:12 PM

View PostJetsfan115, on 02 May 2013 - 04:01 PM, said:

4-12 with wins
1 against buffalo and miami each
cleveland and oakland

At least you have us beating Oakland...

#5 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 02 May 2013 - 03:12 PM

I'm waiting until after the preseason to see if the Jets pick up any more free agents. There are still too many holes that need to be filled or at least patched up before the season starts.
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions

Los Angeles Lakers
16-times NBA World Champions

1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2009, 2010

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.

View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.

#6 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 02 May 2013 - 03:15 PM

View PostMr_Jet, on 02 May 2013 - 04:12 PM, said:

I'm waiting until after the preseason to see if the Jets pick up any more free agents. There are still too many holes that need to be filled or at least patched up before the season starts.

I'm willing to bet money that they bring in Celek once Philly cuts him. I don't think they'll bring in anyone else worth of note.

#7 User is offline   Jetsman05 Icon

• Patron Saint of ESPNU
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator
  • Interests:Jets, Gators, Liverpool, Lightning

• NFL Team:

Posted 02 May 2013 - 03:16 PM

5-11

#8 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 02 May 2013 - 03:19 PM

View PostJetsman05, on 02 May 2013 - 04:16 PM, said:

5-11

Your dyslexia is acting up again?

#9 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 02 May 2013 - 03:28 PM

Fine my pre-preseason prediction is 9-7. Wins against Tampa Bay, Buffalo (twice), Tennessee, Cincinnati, Oakland, Carolina, Cleveland, Miami (once). Because 7 of the Jets 9 wins come against AFC teams, the Jets end up winning a tie-breaker for the 6th playoff spot.
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions

Los Angeles Lakers

1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2009, 2010

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.

2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.

#10 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 02 May 2013 - 03:34 PM

View PostMr_Jet, on 02 May 2013 - 04:28 PM, said:

Fine my pre-preseason prediction is 9-7. Wins against Tampa Bay, Buffalo (twice), Tennessee, Cincinnati, Oakland, Carolina, Cleveland, Miami (once). Because 7 of the Jets 9 wins come against AFC teams, the Jets end up winning a tie-breaker for the 6th playoff spot.

Yea that's the conservative version of what I was thinking. Only difference, you got us losing to the Ravens and Miami once.

#11 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 02 May 2013 - 03:44 PM

View PostSecondHandJets, on 02 May 2013 - 04:34 PM, said:

Yea that's the conservative version of what I was thinking. Only difference, you got us losing to the Ravens and Miami once.

We must remember this is the Jets we're talking about here. There are usually one, two, sometimes three games a season where the Jets find a way to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. I don't totally disagree with your assessment of the Dolphins, Saints and Ravens. But the Jets don't have their shit together just yet to sweep Miami and beat N.O. and Baltimore (on the road) this season IMO. I could see the Jets beating New England at home before beating Baltimore in Baltimore.

I still want to hear some reports from training camp and see some preseason snaps before I make a real prediction.
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions

Los Angeles Lakers

#12 User is offline   azjetfan Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Interests:Football, golf, banking and home improvements

• NFL Team:

Posted 02 May 2013 - 03:50 PM

Wk 1. Tampa - W. Our D should be able to shut down Tampa even with Revis spilling the beans on what we do.

Wk 2. @ New England - L We just do not have the fire power.

Wk 3. Buffalo - W Its Buffalo. Either Kolb will start with his scambled eggs for a brain and be confused by our D or the rook will start and be the same.

Wk 4. @ Tennessee - W

Wk 5. @ Atlanta - L We will get our first butt kicking.

Wk 6. Pittsburgh - W. The only team to have lost more talent than us over the past 2 years and the OC and QB hate each other.

Wk 7. New England - L See above

Wk 8. @ Cincinnati - L I am torn on this but I think they are a more complete team than we are.

Wk 9. New Orleans - L Again I think when ever we go up against a team with an O that can score we will loose. Wont be able to keep up.

Wk 10. BYE

Wk 11. @ Buffalo - L We usually split with them. why ruin the tradition.

Wk 12. @ Baltimore - W Another one I am split on. Anyones guess here.

Wk 13. Miami - W No running game, No left tackle, sophmore slump and Kellers return.

Wk 14. Oakland - W Its Oakland

Wk 15. @ Carolina - L Carolina and Cam will score enough

Wk 16. Cleveland - W Its Oakland oh wait Cleveland. Eh same thing

Wk 17. @ Miami - L See Buffalo

Puts us at 8-8. If we can add BE back, A TE and another safety I could see another 2 wins putting us in the wild card.
Posted Image

#13 User is offline   Jetsman05 Icon

• Patron Saint of ESPNU
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator
  • Interests:Jets, Gators, Liverpool, Lightning

• NFL Team:

Posted 02 May 2013 - 03:51 PM

View PostSecondHandJets, on 02 May 2013 - 04:19 PM, said:

Your dyslexia is acting up again?

We're going to suck shit this year, just like last.

#14 User is offline   FlyHiJets Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 02 May 2013 - 04:26 PM

Wk 1. Tampa - W
Wk 2. @ New England - L
Wk 3. Buffalo - W
Wk 4. @ Tennessee - W
Wk 5. @ Atlanta - L
Wk 6. Pittsburgh - L
Wk 7. New England - W (upset field goal last minute)
Wk 8. @ Cincinnati - W (won't be easy but we win an ugly one)
Wk 9. New Orleans - L (we can't go toe to toe with Brees)
Wk 10. BYE
Wk 11. @ Buffalo - W
Wk 12. @ Baltimore - W (yes......I said a win as they broke up their D and ours should be clicking to hold Ray Rice at bay)
Wk 13. Miami - W
Wk 14. Oakland - W
Wk 15. @ Carolina - L
Wk 16. Cleveland - W
Wk 17. @ Miami - L
I will not be forgotten. This is my time to shine. I've got the scars to prove it. Only the strong survive.

When someone annoys u, it takes 42 muscles in ur face 2 frown. BUT, it only takes 4 muscles 2 extend ur arm & b!tch-slap that mother@*?!&! upside the head!!

#15 User is offline   a1elbow2.0 Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 02 May 2013 - 06:46 PM

4-5 wins. We don't win more than two games the first three-quarters of the season and Ryan is fired by the time we get three.

View PostClemens11, on 12 August 2012 - 01:21 PM, said:

1 int for every 4 tis is a pretty nice ratio to me

Bottomfeeder Tracker: 6-17 vs teams with a winning record.

#16 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 02 May 2013 - 07:35 PM

View Posta1elbow2.0, on 02 May 2013 - 07:46 PM, said:

4-5 wins. We don't win more than two games the first three-quarters of the season and Ryan is fired by the time we get three.

Sounds more like a wet dream than a prediction.
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions

Los Angeles Lakers

#17 User is offline   a1elbow2.0 Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 02 May 2013 - 07:41 PM

View PostMr_Jet, on 02 May 2013 - 06:35 PM, said:

Sounds more like a wet dream than a prediction.

Because I love to see us lose. I'll take winning with Ryan over being lousy, I just think he is a bum and don't expect him to do much without a ton of talent.

View PostClemens11, on 12 August 2012 - 01:21 PM, said:

1 int for every 4 tis is a pretty nice ratio to me

Bottomfeeder Tracker: 6-17 vs teams with a winning record.

#18 User is offline   ganggreen2003 Icon

• Hi-5 master
  • Icon
  • Interests:J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS
    NY YANKEES
    SYRACUSE ORANGE
    AND ANYTHING NEW YORK

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 02 May 2013 - 07:47 PM

1-16 so we can get Clowney from South Carolina...hey we can hope
Posted Image
Posted Image

Well YOU BETTER BLEED GREEN & WHITE!!!!

https://twitter.com/#!/NYJ_Rob3136

http://www.facebook....47353176?v=wall

http://www.nyjetsfan.../gg03on1050.mp3

S-Dubb: like if she was giving me a handjob and I saw that thumb I don't know how I'd react

#19 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 02 May 2013 - 08:09 PM

View Posta1elbow2.0, on 02 May 2013 - 08:41 PM, said:

Because I love to see us lose. I'll take winning with Ryan over being lousy, I just think he is a bum and don't expect him to do much without a ton of talent.

That winning with Ryan thing just MIGHT happen.
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions

Los Angeles Lakers

#20 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 02 May 2013 - 08:18 PM

View Postganggreen2003, on 02 May 2013 - 08:47 PM, said:

1-16 so we can get Clowney from South Carolina...hey we can hope

That's hope? If that's hope I'd rather be miserable with a 16-1.....wait I just noticed something as I'm typing this. How are the Jets going to play a 17 game regular season? The team is going to suck so bad that they're going to lose an extra game not even on the schedule? :tongue:

Anyway going 1-15 (or even 1-16 somehow) is not hope.
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions

Los Angeles Lakers

• (2 Pages)
  • +

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users