NYJetsFan.com Forums: Predict The Jets Record - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

Jets 0-2 vs bills this year. Does Rex Ryan survive the year?
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 04:37 PM) OP as fuck
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:37 PM) Pep will be fuming
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 04:38 PM) no more fun practices for bayern
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 04:38 PM) carrying team mates around and skipping
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:38 PM) all eyes on tomorrow. Liverpool don't get a result and Rodgers seat is on fire
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 04:39 PM) what
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 04:39 PM) I thought I just read that liverpool is sticking with him
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:41 PM) they will, atleast until january... but if we do not get a result tomorrow, it'll go down hill even faster
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:41 PM) he won't survive the season if he doesnt figure it out
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 04:42 PM) moyes to liverpool confirmed!
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 04:43 PM) bayern two bad passes one bad tackle today punished by aguero
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 04:43 PM) otherwise city looked rather crapola
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:47 PM) moyesy coaching in your favorite league now
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 04:50 PM) yeah i saw that he was at real sociedad
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 04:51 PM) http://gfycat.com/MilkyMajesticDingo
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 04:52 PM) also very casual
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 04:52 PM) boca represent
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 05:13 PM) http://gfycat.com/Of...ingAmazonparrot
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 05:13 PM) that is the most raul goal i have ever seen
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 06:29 PM) What's our wish list for HC next year?
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 06:37 PM) BILL LAZOR
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 07:41 PM) Why?
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 08:09 PM) he worked with chip kelly and vick on the eagles. and has a cool name
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 08:41 PM) Eh
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 10:37 PM) SUCK FOR TEH DUCK
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:50 PM) The JETS really sucked a fat one last night
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 11:34 PM) Man the JETS are a 3 ring circus or American Horror Story: FREAK SHOW!!!!
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 08:45 AM) Jets starting Geno again.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 08:45 AM) FIRE IDZIK,
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 08:45 AM) I really hope the JEts completely clean house this offseason and get rid of everyone, it's time.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 08:54 AM) We need to keep getting embarrassed every week to ensure that. That is why I don't give a shit about getting destroyed, it makes the team look like more of a joke and forces Woody to make real changes
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 08:55 AM) Like how do you get blown out by a team that didn't practice while you had 2 weeks to prepare?
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 08:55 AM) That kind of stuff may force Woody to make the big changes and fire everyone
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 08:55 AM) John Idzik has handled the QB situation terribly. 2 times he pretty much handed the job to his draft pick
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 08:56 AM) Besides Sheldon Richardson, his drafts have been awful.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 08:57 AM) Maybe Woody will clean house and go all out for Jim Harbaugh, that probably won't happen though but it would be a franchise changer.
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 10:07 AM) Harbaugh would be amazing...but because it makes sense it won't be done
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 10:51 AM) According to Manish Mehta of the New York Daily News, the Jets blocked coach Rex Ryan from talking to Mehta about a bye-week visit to his ailing father, legendary NFL defensive guru Buddy Ryan. Buddy, who rose to prominence as defensive coordinator of the ’85 Bears and then coached the Eagles and Cardinals, is battling cancer.
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 10:52 AM) Mehta interprets the muzzling of Rex Ryan as proof positive that, once the season ends, Ryan will no longer be the team’s head coach. Apparently, the team fears that Rex would become more sympathetic in the eyes of the fan base if he’s dumped by the team at a time when his father is fighting a serious illness.
santana Icon : (Today, 11:05 AM) Mehta is an idiot
santana Icon : (Today, 11:25 AM) If colt McCoy lights it up do the jets make a move?
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 11:27 AM) I don't even care what they do for a while
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 11:28 AM) The team is a catastrophe
santana Icon : (Today, 11:29 AM) I didn't see the game
santana Icon : (Today, 11:29 AM) I remember the first bills game though I'm guessing it was like that with more sleeping in the end zone
Resize Shouts Area

• (2 Pages)
  • +

Predict The Jets Record

#21 User is offline   extmenace Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 02 May 2013 - 08:32 PM

4-12...

We get the 3rd pick in the draft missing out on both clowney and bridgewater...I could see geno getting the jimmy clausen treatment if the jets were able to grab bridgewater (or whoever the top QB prospect is next season).

"I'm glad that the Gillette field was soft and messy
since I spent so much time down on it."-Tom Brady

17 POINTS!

#22 User is online   Chaos Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin

Posted 02 May 2013 - 09:37 PM

16-0. f*** playing for a draft position.

#23 User is offline   Jetsfan0099 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 02 May 2013 - 09:51 PM

I actually think our team could be better than last season. I think our defense will be better. The front 7 is filled with young talented players, we got rid of the old/slow LBs that hurt us last season. We may finally have a pass rush.

Offensively, we are still weak. But I think our run offense is going to be better. Shonn Greene was awful. Chris Ivory and Mike Goodson are both explosive RBs, if they stay healthy they will be good. The OL has depth finally. The WRs and TEs are weak, but QBs make them. So it still depends on the QB...

The underrated addition to our offense is Marty Mornhinweg, hes a real OC unlike Tony Sparano. He knows QBs and has a long history of coaching top 10 offenses.

That being said, I don't expect a winning season. We have a young team that is rebuilding. Hopefully they show promise, young players playing well, and we have a lot of optimism in 2014 with over $60 mil in cap space and a roster with young talented players.
Posted Image

#24 User is offline   Jetsman05 Icon

• Patron Saint of ESPNU
  • Icon
  • Interests:Jets, Gators, Liverpool, Lightning

• NFL Team:

Posted 02 May 2013 - 09:59 PM

View PostJetsfan0099, on 02 May 2013 - 10:51 PM, said:

The underrated addition to our offense is Marty Mornhinweg, hes a real OC unlike Tony Sparano. He knows QBs and has a long history of coaching top 10 offenses.

We'll see how good he is with A) No Andy Reid. B) No weapons. C) No QB.

#25 User is offline   Jetsfan0099 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 02 May 2013 - 10:04 PM

View PostJetsman05, on 02 May 2013 - 10:59 PM, said:

We'll see how good he is with A) No Andy Reid. B) No weapons. C) No QB.

He took over the playcalling duties in 2007 and was the OC for the 49ers years ago. His resume is much better than any OC we have had in a long time.

Of course if you don't find a solid QB, none of it matters.
Posted Image

#26 User is offline   Jetsman05 Icon

• Patron Saint of ESPNU
  • Icon
  • Interests:Jets, Gators, Liverpool, Lightning

• NFL Team:

Posted 02 May 2013 - 10:30 PM

View PostJetsfan0099, on 02 May 2013 - 11:04 PM, said:

He took over the playcalling duties in 2007 and was the OC for the 49ers years ago. His resume is much better than any OC we have had in a long time.

Of course if you don't find a solid QB, none of it matters.

Hearing people that follow the Eagles thoughts on the guy worries me. I'm hoping they're wrong.

#27 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 02 May 2013 - 10:52 PM

View PostJetsman05, on 02 May 2013 - 11:30 PM, said:

Hearing people that follow the Eagles thoughts on the guy worries me. I'm hoping they're wrong.

Getting an objective view out of Philly fans is like getting an objective view out of drunken Jet fans.

#28 User is online   HarlemHxC814 Icon

• 06 Best Avatar Award / N.O.P. GUARD
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 03 May 2013 - 07:14 AM

I'm not advocating playing for draft position but I really don't see this team winning any more than 2-3 games (at least not at this point in time)
Posted ImagePosted Image

#29 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 03 May 2013 - 08:38 AM

View PostHarlemHxC814, on 03 May 2013 - 08:14 AM, said:

I'm not advocating playing for draft position but I really don't see this team winning any more than 2-3 games (at least not at this point in time)

So in other words, firing Sparano, getting Milliner instead of a sidelined Revis, bringing in Garrard to push or surplant Sanchez, cutting Tebow, having Rex back calling defensive plays, moving Coples on the outside so he can rush the passer against TEs and RBs, having a healthy Holmes, upgrading the OL and getting rid of the dead weight at LBer will make us twice as worse as last season?

#30 User is offline   azjetfan Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Interests:Football, golf, banking and home improvements

• NFL Team:

Posted 03 May 2013 - 12:38 PM

View PostSecondHandJets, on 03 May 2013 - 08:38 AM, said:

So in other words, firing Sparano, getting Milliner instead of a sidelined Revis, bringing in Garrard to push or surplant Sanchez, cutting Tebow, having Rex back calling defensive plays, moving Coples on the outside so he can rush the passer against TEs and RBs, having a healthy Holmes, upgrading the OL and getting rid of the dead weight at LBer will make us twice as worse as last season?

I think we will be a better team this year than last. I still see us as 8-8. We have some holes we need to address. Fortunatly they are holes that can be filled before week one. I expect us to go after a TE when cuts start. I also expect us to resign Edwards and if a safety is released we may pursue that as well.
Posted Image

#31 User is offline   Jetsfan0099 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 03 May 2013 - 01:38 PM

That is another thing, the final part of FA hasn't happened. yet. After the NFL draft, plenty of FAs sign. Also guys getting cut right before the season.
Posted Image

• (2 Pages)
  • +

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users