NYJetsFan.com Forums: A Closer Look At The Idzik Plan - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

JETS will play on Monday Night at 7pm in Detroit
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:15 PM) I love how there are so many rookie WRs beasting it in the deepest WR class in a long time, yet our genius GM couldn't land one.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:15 PM) My guy Odell Beckham torching the Cowboys
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:17 PM) Look at this catch he made, sick https://mtc.cdn.vine...P67xwaORGsCqtLF
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 10:09 PM) http://www.gfycat.co...sharpnosepuffer
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 10:09 PM) Another link
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 06:20 AM) Your guy Odell lol
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 06:20 AM) I ravedddd about him
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 08:26 AM) he was the guy I wanted most out of the draft. I knew we had no shot at Watkins or Evans.
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 08:59 AM) Pretty sure i remember talking to you about him
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 09:33 AM) yeah we talked about him, I remember you loved him too. When I started paying attention to potential draft guys he was the guy I wanted most with our 1st round pick. This was before he was talked about as a legit first rounder, then he skyrocketed up the boards and ended up going too high for us.
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 09:37 AM) I was and am huge on Jarvis Landry too
santana Icon : (Today, 11:04 AM) I knew about odell since grade school
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 11:12 AM) You don't follow football.
santana Icon : (Today, 11:57 AM) I was raving about him all 2012
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 11:59 AM) Thanks for the fantasy win bum.
santana Icon : (Today, 12:03 PM) you are welcome
santana Icon : (Today, 12:04 PM) i'm happy with my performance i fielded a great team. rain in oakland screwed me a bit as did the pack vs the vikings
santana Icon : (Today, 12:04 PM) just not in the cards
santana Icon : (Today, 12:05 PM) I enjoyed how you second guessed your self twice with murray and mckinnon
santana Icon : (Today, 12:06 PM) also fleener off the wire lulz
santana Icon : (Today, 12:27 PM) 70 degrees out going to go hit 18 holes and then catch mnf at the super dome
santana Icon : (Today, 12:27 PM) I AM THE TABLE
santana Icon : (Today, 12:27 PM) ....frown face
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 12:48 PM) You're ripping my decisions and you still lost.
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 12:59 PM) I do feel your pain though. Would of beaten everyone. Especially Mr Jet
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 01:04 PM) And i liked your move to stop my defensive streaming and you picked up all shit defences
santana Icon : (Today, 01:26 PM) you are reading too much into the defenses. i'm not that smart. and they accumulated because i had bad waiver position so they never dropped on players i was trying to pick up.
santana Icon : (Today, 01:27 PM) I am ripping your decisions because they made me lol during the week
santana Icon : (Today, 01:28 PM) you scrambled to plug all your holes and I had my lineup set almost two weeks ago. its all good though odb and forte came through
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 01:31 PM) Lol you mean two good players played well? It wasn't an anomaly
santana Icon : (Today, 01:32 PM) yeah thats what i said
santana Icon : (Today, 01:33 PM) I blame cobb and the packers d also the rain in oakland. I think I already said this
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 01:34 PM) I mean... you caught me on about the best possible time. So you can use whatever excuses
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 01:34 PM) You have a nice team though
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 01:34 PM) My QB had 11 points and I had to use a backup RB. And still won.
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 01:35 PM) It'll be interesting to see how the season finishes. Alot of the top teams still play each other again
gmany3k Icon : (Today, 03:16 PM) anyone is this going to be nationaly televised game ?
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 04:37 PM) it is not a nationally televised game
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 04:38 PM) we get screwed if we live outside the NY area
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 04:38 PM) have to stream it
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 04:38 PM) or wait till midnight when NFLN shows the game
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 05:09 PM) Horrible news about Eric Berry.
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 05:32 PM) it feels weird that we have a game tonight and not yesterday
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 05:32 PM) and we have 2 back to back Monday Night games in a row is even weirder
RetireChrebet Icon : (Today, 05:52 PM) I have a hunch Percy harvin is going to have a huge game
Resize Shouts Area

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

A Closer Look At The Idzik Plan

#21 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 10 May 2013 - 12:36 PM

View Postazjetfan, on 10 May 2013 - 10:33 AM, said:

Awwww... Did someones butt get hurt?

Posted Image

Nope decided i'm gonna start being a regular mod instead of letting everything slide. he was warned. i'm not gonna comment back on your post but going forward personal attacks will get you warned and repeated ones after warning will result in temp bans. keep discussions to sports and keep them civil

On a sidenote. Where is sdubb?
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#22 User is offline   azjetfan Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Football, golf, banking and home improvements

• NFL Team:

Posted 10 May 2013 - 12:47 PM

View PostJetsfan115, on 10 May 2013 - 12:36 PM, said:

Nope decided i'm gonna start being a regular mod instead of letting everything slide. he was warned. i'm not gonna comment back on your post but going forward personal attacks will get you warned and repeated ones after warning will result in temp bans. keep discussions to sports and keep them civil

On Twitter.
Posted Image

#23 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 10 May 2013 - 12:52 PM

View Postazjetfan, on 10 May 2013 - 10:47 AM, said:

On Twitter.

he like rage quit this site though
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#24 User is offline   sexyrexy Icon

• Special Teams
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 10 May 2013 - 01:26 PM

View PostJetsfan115, on 10 May 2013 - 12:36 PM, said:

Hopefully the other mods take the same approach with you.
"My first thought was I looked and I saw who was second and [thought], 'Hey, I finally beat Belichick at something. I got him. I knew it would take time, but I finally got him.'"
--Rex Ryan on being voted the most overrated NFL head coach

#25 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 10 May 2013 - 01:48 PM

View Postsexyrexy, on 10 May 2013 - 11:26 AM, said:

Hopefully the other mods take the same approach with you.

I've also been guilty myself in a few posts which is why i'm not gonna ban anyone right now. Thats not a fair thing to do IMO. Going forward everyone has a clean slate to start with. lets get back to football discussion and get away from bitch fests :trink39:
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#26 User is offline   MlorinczJ Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 10 May 2013 - 04:46 PM

View PostJetsfan115, on 10 May 2013 - 01:03 PM, said:

negative and condescending. well done kid. no go suck on your mommys boob for comfort. Sorry that you get picked on in school too BTW. its ok. alot of angry internet people have the same thing happen to them. also if you would just go get laid you'd probably be less angry as well

Also you argument lacks an sense. you say the boston bombing is negative but base don your logic isn't it neutral since some people found it positive? you know the terrorists and all probably think it turned out quite well. So again you are the one always attacking me and being negative.

My favorite part is where he sends me an official warning for personal attacks, then unloads this post full of shrapnel. Well done champ, I see no abuse of power whatsoever...
"I thought he was good?!? If he prays when he scores. Everyone knew him for praying. That only can mean he scores :)"

Quote from my wife when I told her I liked Tebow, but that he sucks as a QB

#27 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 10 May 2013 - 04:54 PM

View PostMlorinczJ, on 10 May 2013 - 02:46 PM, said:

My favorite part is where he sends me an official warning for personal attacks, then unloads this post full of shrapnel. Well done champ, I see no abuse of power whatsoever...

i sent the PM after i posted that. I didn't erase it cause i said it and must own up to it. Its also when i realized shortly after it was immature and i let this situation get out of hand. I like to joke around and talk trash as much as the next guy, but there gets to a point where it has gone too far and is nothing but counter productive and doesn't belong. its also the reason why i didn't ban anyone. It wouldn't have been fair to ban you and not ban myself as i was just as guilty. which i why i said clean start, clean slate everyone is on warning, myself included. I don't know how i could be more fair then that. Lets get back to football talk and get away form personal attacks. This is a laid back forum so i let alot slide but there comes a point where as a mod i need to say stop and get back to sports talk and this is the time. If you feel ANYTHING i did was unfair please feel free to express it to me.
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#28 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 10 May 2013 - 05:06 PM

Revis.
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions

Los Angeles Lakers
16-times NBA World Champions

1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2009, 2010

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.

View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.

#29 User is offline   HurricaneJet32 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 10 May 2013 - 05:36 PM

View PostMr_Jet, on 10 May 2013 - 06:06 PM, said:

Revis.

Oooo oooo ooooo!!!! Are we playing word association!?

Street thug!
Posted Image

#30 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 10 May 2013 - 05:44 PM

View PostMr_Jet, on 10 May 2013 - 03:06 PM, said:

Revis.

View PostHurricaneJet32, on 10 May 2013 - 03:36 PM, said:

Oooo oooo ooooo!!!! Are we playing word association!?

Street thug!

really guys? :banghead:
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#31 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 10 May 2013 - 06:09 PM

View PostJetsfan115, on 10 May 2013 - 06:44 PM, said:

really guys? :banghead:

Yep. This thread needs some Revis and a little Tebow too.
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions

Los Angeles Lakers
16-times NBA World Champions

1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2009, 2010

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.

View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.

#32 User is offline   azjetfan Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 10 May 2013 - 06:24 PM

Idzik, Revis , Tebow
Posted Image

#33 User is offline   azjetfan Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 10 May 2013 - 06:25 PM

View PostJetsfan115, on 10 May 2013 - 05:44 PM, said:

really guys? :banghead:/>

Come on... You have been asking for this for months
Posted Image

#34 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 10 May 2013 - 06:27 PM

View Postazjetfan, on 10 May 2013 - 04:25 PM, said:

Come on... You have been asking for this for months

because i expressed my disgust for the team i love taking a nosedive from AFC champ games back to back to bottom 5 team in 2 years, doesn't mean i wanted to see everyone personally attacking each other
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#35 User is offline   azjetfan Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 10 May 2013 - 07:33 PM

No because of your stubborn childish anti Idzik overly pro Revis bit. That's not a personal attack. Just what it is
Posted Image

#36 User is offline   NJAzrael71 Icon

• Formerly FlyHi
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 11 May 2013 - 12:12 PM

View PostJetsfan115, on 10 May 2013 - 07:27 PM, said:

a nosedive from AFC champ games back to back to bottom 5 team in 2 years

Bottom 5 team? Wouldn't that require us to have drafted within the top 5 in the first round a few weeks ago? I also could've sworn we finished with the #8 overall Defense in the league, #2 pass D and hgaving been the only team in the league to not allow a single 100 yard receiver in any game last year. Without Revis.

Prior to Idzik coming in I had us pegged at winning no more than 5 games this coming season. With the moves SO FAR, we've already got the ability to turn the 5 into 8 and potentially more if we can get the TE/WR slots taken care of. You need to give Idzik a chance prior to automatically thinking he'll flop & be fired. You simply don't like him because the so-called "future Hall of Famer" is no longer here.
I will not be forgotten. This is my time to shine. I've got the scars to prove it. Only the strong survive.

When someone annoys u, it takes 42 muscles in ur face 2 frown. BUT, it only takes 4 muscles 2 extend ur arm & b!tch-slap that mother@*?!&! upside the head!!

#37 User is offline   HurricaneJet32 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 11 May 2013 - 01:13 PM

View PostFlyHiJets, on 11 May 2013 - 01:12 PM, said:

Bottom 5 team? Wouldn't that require us to have drafted within the top 5 in the first round a few weeks ago? I also could've sworn we finished with the #8 overall Defense in the league, #2 pass D and hgaving been the only team in the league to not allow a single 100 yard receiver in any game last year. Without Revis.

Prior to Idzik coming in I had us pegged at winning no more than 5 games this coming season. With the moves SO FAR, we've already got the ability to turn the 5 into 8 and potentially more if we can get the TE/WR slots taken care of. You need to give Idzik a chance prior to automatically thinking he'll flop & be fired. You simply don't like him because the so-called "future Hall of Famer" is no longer here.

Your Revis hate is just as annoying and irrational as 115's Idzik hate.
Posted Image

#38 User is offline   NJAzrael71 Icon

• Formerly FlyHi
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 11 May 2013 - 03:02 PM

View PostHurricaneJet32, on 11 May 2013 - 02:13 PM, said:

Where did I make an anti-Revis comment for you to have to make such a comment. I merely pointed out that 115's hatred of Idzik is summarily related to the Revis trade.

You SERIOUSLY need to get over it. I posted on NUMEROUS occasions that I did not hate Revis the player. I just felt that it was in the team's best interest to trade him because it was obvious that Revis would not re-sign with us because he wnated too much money and was not worth it. Let it go already.
I will not be forgotten. This is my time to shine. I've got the scars to prove it. Only the strong survive.

When someone annoys u, it takes 42 muscles in ur face 2 frown. BUT, it only takes 4 muscles 2 extend ur arm & b!tch-slap that mother@*?!&! upside the head!!

#39 User is offline   NJAzrael71 Icon

• Formerly FlyHi
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 11 May 2013 - 03:02 PM

View PostHurricaneJet32, on 11 May 2013 - 02:13 PM, said:

Where did I make an anti-Revis comment for you to have to make such a comment. I merely pointed out that 115's hatred of Idzik is summarily related to the Revis trade.

You SERIOUSLY need to get over it. I posted on NUMEROUS occasions that I did not hate Revis the player. I just felt that it was in the team's best interest to trade him because it was obvious that Revis would not re-sign with us because he wnated too much money and was not worth it. Let it go already.

#40 User is offline   MlorinczJ Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 11 May 2013 - 03:48 PM

<---------------Oh buddy...check out my new member title and interests, now THAT is a mature mod taking his responsibilities seriously. Hey 115, how about you take some of your own advice and grow the f*** up?
"I thought he was good?!? If he prays when he scores. Everyone knew him for praying. That only can mean he scores :)"

Quote from my wife when I told her I liked Tebow, but that he sucks as a QB

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users