NYJetsFan.com Forums: Jets Hire Tim Ruskell & Rod Graves - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

"We're not a bad football team; we just do stupid stuff," said Eric Decker
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (28 October 2014 - 02:46 PM) FIRE IZDICK
santana Icon : (28 October 2014 - 03:24 PM) harlem did you start brady or rivers
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (28 October 2014 - 03:41 PM) I held out for Sunday and started Brady
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (28 October 2014 - 03:42 PM) I have Gronk on my team in that league too so that worked out famously
santana Icon : (28 October 2014 - 03:44 PM) yeah that combo is OP
Jetsman05 Icon : (28 October 2014 - 04:52 PM) Harlem not in our league... doesn't matter
santana Icon : (28 October 2014 - 06:17 PM) you don't matter!
santana Icon : (28 October 2014 - 06:17 PM) and that wasn't a red card RIP SWANSEA
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (28 October 2014 - 08:20 PM) Manish is really annoying with his vendetta against Idzik though, you can tell it's personal because he doesn't have his scoops anymore.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (28 October 2014 - 08:20 PM) Since Idzik has became GM, Manish has lost all of his sources.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (28 October 2014 - 08:21 PM) its clear that this bothers Manish deeply and hes throwing little tantrums about it
azjetfan Icon : (28 October 2014 - 08:57 PM) Manish should not have a job. He and Idzik should be fired
SecondHandJets Icon : (28 October 2014 - 09:16 PM) Hey bitches
SecondHandJets Icon : (28 October 2014 - 09:16 PM) How's everyone enjoying your New York Jets?
MikeGangGree... Icon : (28 October 2014 - 09:28 PM) Jose Canseco just pulled a Plaxico Burress.
azjetfan Icon : (28 October 2014 - 10:01 PM) Shot himself in the leg?
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (28 October 2014 - 10:05 PM) Shot his middle finger
MikeGangGree... Icon : (28 October 2014 - 10:09 PM) Suck for the Duck
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 10:57 AM) Milber didnt die for this
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 12:30 PM) How pissed are we all going to be if Vick comes in and wins a bunch of games knocking us out of the top 5 picks?
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 12:32 PM) We are sitting in either 2 or 3 depending on the tie breaker with Jax
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 12:32 PM) If Oakland can pull out a couple wins we would be in good shape.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 01:35 PM) Vick=$$$
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 07:09 PM) THE BEETS
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 07:10 PM) Patty mayonnaise never gave up that poon
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 07:51 PM) Game 7
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 07:54 PM) Forget the Beets
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 07:54 PM) forget game 7
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 07:54 PM) THE KNICKS
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 08:07 PM) No one cares about the Knicks
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 08:07 PM) NO ONE LIKES MILLHOUSE
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 09:14 PM) No one cares about Santana
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 09:15 PM) after we traded you
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 09:36 PM) Well fine! I'll start another fanboard with black jack and hookers! Infact forget the fanboard!
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 10:27 PM) Was the best time of your playing days the Monday night game against Dallas in 05??
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 10:31 PM) https://www.youtube....h?v=3MQnxQdvIgY
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 10:32 PM) just go to 2:50
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 10:33 PM) and 4:15
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 06:48 AM) everyone i have a confession
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 06:48 AM) santana is a solid individual
Chaos Icon : (Today, 07:41 AM) hacked?
Chaos Icon : (Today, 07:41 AM) Brady vs Denver or Brees vs Carolina?
santana Icon : (Today, 10:45 AM) Brady
santana Icon : (Today, 10:45 AM) Saints blow on the road
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Today, 10:57 AM) Santana at his best https://www.youtube....h?v=CgmfTyITaY0
Resize Shouts Area

• (2 Pages)
  • +

Jets Hire Tim Ruskell & Rod Graves

#21 User is offline   HurricaneJet32 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 17 May 2013 - 07:45 AM

View PostJetsfan115, on 16 May 2013 - 06:32 PM, said:

i just think idzik dind't want to pay keller to be honest. maybe it had to do with his relationship to mark, who knows. either way we shouldn't have let keller walk to such a small deal. had they given him like 4 years 30 mil i would have understand like i did with landry. but keller has been our leading receiver for 2 of the past 3 years and would have been last year if not the injuries. he had speed, good route runner, good hands, good down the seam, and always fought for yards. only downfall was his blocking. geno could have really used keller in the future

I'd argue that...I think the only thing he had on that list was speed. Obviously I'm just talking memory, so hardly scientific...but I just feel as if I've seen more than enough dropped passes from Keller. I definitely don't agree with the "fight for yards" part, either. I feel every time he encountered a defender in the open field he did some sort of lame juke and tried to jump over them, which always resulted in the defender cutting his legs and Keller falling flat on his face.

I dunno, I'm perfectly fine with the Jets letting Keller go...I don't think the Jets could have gotten the deal he took in Miami. He probably wanted more, and when the Jets didn't offer it he was upset by it so he went to the open market...and found nothing. He probably didn't want to return to the Jets at this point so took the only thing he could get.

Once again, like Revis, the proof is in the pudding. If that one-year deal from Miami is the best Keller could get, it seems obvious the entire league doesn't view Keller as that great of a player.
Posted Image

#22 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 17 May 2013 - 12:31 PM

View Postazjetfan, on 16 May 2013 - 04:50 PM, said:

Personally I think Keller did not want to be here. I think the NY media and fickle fan base wears on players and coaches who have weak minds. He is the only departure that does not make sense to me. That leads me to believe there is more to it.

sure its a possibility that keller wanted out for some reason o i decided to do some research and found this
http://www.nypost.co...j5kkL77pSzJPNjK

Keller’s agent met with the Jets brass at the NFL scouting combine last month, but Keller remains unsure just how much the team wants him back. He has not spoken to new GM John Idzik, but has heard from new offensive coordinator Marty Mornhinweg.

“I have talked to Coach Mornhinweg and he made clear to me that he would like to have me back, but the guys upstairs may have different thoughts than the coaches,” Keller said.

sounds like idzik wanted him gone
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#23 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 17 May 2013 - 12:33 PM

View PostHurricaneJet32, on 17 May 2013 - 05:45 AM, said:

I'd argue that...I think the only thing he had on that list was speed. Obviously I'm just talking memory, so hardly scientific...but I just feel as if I've seen more than enough dropped passes from Keller. I definitely don't agree with the "fight for yards" part, either. I feel every time he encountered a defender in the open field he did some sort of lame juke and tried to jump over them, which always resulted in the defender cutting his legs and Keller falling flat on his face.

I dunno, I'm perfectly fine with the Jets letting Keller go...I don't think the Jets could have gotten the deal he took in Miami. He probably wanted more, and when the Jets didn't offer it he was upset by it so he went to the open market...and found nothing. He probably didn't want to return to the Jets at this point so took the only thing he could get.

Once again, like Revis, the proof is in the pudding. If that one-year deal from Miami is the best Keller could get, it seems obvious the entire league doesn't view Keller as that great of a player.

except your missing the point that this year there is no market for FAs. in previousl years many FAs would get 10+ million a year. this year i think landry had the biggest deal and it was only 6 mil a year
Get it done MT
Posted Image

• (2 Pages)
  • +

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users