NYJetsFan.com Forums: College Rugby Championships - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

Jets vs Bills this weekend... Is this an easy game yet?
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 12:41 PM) It won't be a 4-0 like last time we played them.
santana Icon : (Today, 12:42 PM) I was just trying to instill some hope
santana Icon : (Today, 12:42 PM) so that i can go hala madrid crazy later on
santana Icon : (Today, 12:42 PM) haha
santana Icon : (Today, 12:43 PM) i'm excited for olympiakos vs dortmund
santana Icon : (Today, 12:43 PM) ill probably wear the dortmund jersey today
santana Icon : (Today, 12:45 PM) or perhaps the real madrid in dark green :D
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 12:45 PM) never know with the Anfield crowd but i don't really like our chances today
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 12:46 PM) although they are weak in defense and keeper
santana Icon : (Today, 12:48 PM) is mignolet in?
santana Icon : (Today, 12:48 PM) hes been getting a lot of flak
santana Icon : (Today, 12:48 PM) countinho was nice vs qpr though
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 12:48 PM) yeah Migs is in
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 12:49 PM) Migs great shot stopper but awful coming off his line, awful distro and awful in the air
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 12:49 PM) Phil has been hit or miss all season... when he's on, he's special
santana Icon : (Today, 12:49 PM) I think i saw some breakdown that he just runs out to far and then keeps his hands way too far down
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 12:50 PM) Balotelli and Sterling are going to have to be incredible
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 12:50 PM) yeah he's really poor at coming out, timing, all of it
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 12:50 PM) but as a shot stopper hes incredible
santana Icon : (Today, 12:50 PM) Ramos is out i believe
santana Icon : (Today, 12:51 PM) I like varane but hes doubtful also
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 12:51 PM) yeah Pepe and Varane at the back for Madrid
santana Icon : (Today, 12:51 PM) ITS GONNA BE GUD 05
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 12:51 PM) Arbeloa(LFC former player) and Marcelo
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 12:51 PM) nervous
santana Icon : (Today, 12:52 PM) i gotta shower then i'm running down to the bar
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 12:52 PM) Ronaldo rarely performed vs us at United
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 12:52 PM) enjoy it
santana Icon : (Today, 12:53 PM) you would like my sanctuary here in nola
santana Icon : (Today, 12:53 PM) they put the megamix on for me on the large screen
santana Icon : (Today, 12:53 PM) then i get all the individual screens with the separate games
santana Icon : (Today, 12:54 PM) ill be around on the ipad for the TOP BANTZ 05
santana Icon : (Today, 12:54 PM) i'm the only fool there drinking on tuesday/wednesday afternoons
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 12:55 PM) I'd knuckle up next to ya buddy. Although I do prefer being alone for LFC haha
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 12:55 PM) that sounds like a solid spot
santana Icon : (Today, 01:02 PM) yeah i feel that i thought more people would make it better but during the wc it filled up with filthy casuals
santana Icon : (Today, 01:03 PM) dont touch me casual! and i ran out of there
santana Icon : (Today, 01:55 PM) http://i.imgur.com/cMQ53OF.jpg
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 03:52 PM) It's so lovely to see you two getting along
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 03:52 PM) Warms my heart
santana Icon : (Today, 04:03 PM) yeah but we both decided that we hate you
santana Icon : (Today, 04:03 PM) KILL YO SELF
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 05:58 PM) 05 loves me
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 05:58 PM) I'm delightful
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 05:59 PM) fact
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1

College Rugby Championships Sorry for Off Topic

#1 User is offline   bigrob142 Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:football, all sports and girls<br />love the jets, nets, yanks, and devils!

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 22 May 2013 - 07:32 PM

Hey Jets Fans, Sorry for being off topic here, but I have an opportunity Id like to share with you guys.

My name is Rob Guiry, but you guys obviously might know me as BigRob142 as thats been my handle since a joined this site over 9 years ago.

In addition to being a die hard Jets fan, Im also the head coach of Western New England University Rugby, and we have made it to the USARugby 7s National Championship tournament in Philadelphia.

I don't know how many of you are familiar with Rugby 7s, but if you like football, I know youll love 7's. Its 7 on 7 rugby filled with big plays and exciting hits. Plus the fan experience is nuts! Its also the newest Olympic sport and fastest growing collegiate sport in America.

Anyways, as a condition of earning a spot in the top 8 teams nationally and being invited to the tournament, we have to sell a certain amount of tickets, just like NCAA football teams do with bowl games.

We are unfortunately substantially short of our mandated goal at this point as we just qualified two weeks ago.

The USA Rugby College Rugby Championship is a 2 day mega event at PPL Park in Philadelphia featuring a bevvy of events including the Division III tournament, the Military Cup, and the Div. 1 tournament, featuring over 20 Div. 1 teams including locals like Temple, Penn St. and Nova, as well as national powerhouses like Florida, UCLA, Cal, Dartmouth, and Notre Dame.

Its going to be an amazing weekend. If you guys can make it, please purchase a ticket from this link. They are $35 for the weekend until this Friday, when it goes up to $50. ($25 a day is still a pretty damn good price for a day full of entertainment)

http://goo.gl/4fl68

Check out the events site USASevensCRC.com for more info on all the events the ticket gets you into.

I really appreciate the support from my fellow Jets fans and Im hoping whether you can make it our not, you can support our effort to win the National Championship!

Thanks guys! Go Jets!

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users