NYJetsFan.com Forums: Xbox One Vs Ps4 - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Jump to content

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

OFF SEASON ALMOST OVER AUG 13 VS LIONS
azjetfan Icon : (11 June 2015 - 07:37 PM) rumor has it he wanted a raise over his $5.5 million base this year
Jetsfan115 Icon : (11 June 2015 - 07:39 PM) 33 is young for a guard. he's got at least 3-4 more years in him
azjetfan Icon : (11 June 2015 - 07:40 PM) Mmmmm I disagree.
azjetfan Icon : (11 June 2015 - 07:40 PM) I would go 2 year deal.
azjetfan Icon : (11 June 2015 - 07:41 PM) Maybe longer if we could get out of it after 2
Jetsfan115 Icon : (12 June 2015 - 11:36 AM) backloaded 4 year deal ca cut after 2 years wit minimum cap hit
Jetsfan115 Icon : (12 June 2015 - 02:22 PM) Jets sign free agent OT Charlles Brown
azjetfan Icon : (14 June 2015 - 01:48 PM) We won't be able to backload it. He won't accept the offer. Keep in mind he requested he release because they couldn't come to an agreement on a raise.
azjetfan Icon : (14 June 2015 - 01:49 PM) He is probably looking for $7 million or more per year.
Jetsfan115 Icon : (15 June 2015 - 09:44 AM) he was only making 5.5 million this year. we can give him 10 mil signing bonus onf a 5 year deal and a low base salary (like 3 mil a year) it'll average out to 5 mil a year, but he'll get 13 million this year (more then double) and will cost 5 mil a year against the cap for the rest of the deal
2JBallar01 Icon : (15 June 2015 - 02:17 PM) Any news on Mathis at all? Haven't heard anything since his release.
2JBallar01 Icon : (15 June 2015 - 02:17 PM) Also, Sam Baker was cut today as well
santana Icon : (16 June 2015 - 04:52 PM) Titans releasing RB Shonn Greene
MikeGangGree... Icon : (16 June 2015 - 10:40 PM) TEH WARRIORS
santana Icon : (16 June 2015 - 11:08 PM) This trophy ceremony awkward as fuck I had to turn it off
Mr_Jet Icon : (17 June 2015 - 08:02 PM) It really was. It was more Doris Burke interviewing the Warriors than it was a trophy ceremony. Plus Adam Silver forgot to hand the Warriors owner the trophy after he was done talking to the crowd.
Mr_Jet Icon : (17 June 2015 - 08:03 PM) R.I.P. Stuart Scott
MikeGangGree... Icon : (17 June 2015 - 10:05 PM) FIRE SILVER
MikeGangGree... Icon : (17 June 2015 - 10:05 PM) FIRE BURKE
MikeGangGree... Icon : (19 June 2015 - 06:27 PM) THE A-ROD!!
santana Icon : (26 June 2015 - 12:19 PM) god damn week no activity in here
santana Icon : (26 June 2015 - 12:20 PM) might have to chop this table up into fire wood
santana Icon : (26 June 2015 - 12:26 PM) FIRE WOOD!
Mr_Jet Icon : (26 June 2015 - 05:54 PM) Kristaps Porzingis???
Mr_Jet Icon : (26 June 2015 - 05:55 PM) You'd think Isiah Thomas was still running the Knicks last night.
santana Icon : (27 June 2015 - 07:30 PM) Lol yeah no clue about those names
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (28 June 2015 - 10:10 AM) Is there any chance that Porzingis ends up being good?
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (28 June 2015 - 10:10 AM) I'm guessing he won't be the next Pau Gasol or Dirk Nowviski
Mr_Jet Icon : (28 June 2015 - 11:41 AM) You never know, he could be as good as Gasol brothers or Dirk. Honestly the Knicks picking at #4 did the same thing the 3 teams picking ahead of them did. Picked a 19 year who could go boom or bust.
Mr_Jet Icon : (28 June 2015 - 11:45 AM) Porzingis seems to have the "I'm going to prove them wrong" type of attitude needed to overcome people's doubts about him. Hopefully he'll have the work ethic that goes along with that attitude.
azjetfan Icon : (28 June 2015 - 10:17 PM) In other news I decided to shave the dome. Since the hair was falling out anyway I figured I would show it who's boss
santana Icon : (29 June 2015 - 01:11 PM) Deisel up shave the dome
Mr_Jet Icon : (29 June 2015 - 04:49 PM) Welcome home.
azjetfan Icon : (29 June 2015 - 08:59 PM) I feel fast.
azjetfan Icon : (01 July 2015 - 07:53 PM) Shot an 86 today. Personal best.
santana Icon : (01 July 2015 - 08:19 PM) well done
santana Icon : (01 July 2015 - 08:19 PM) im going to play friday
blk_orion Icon : (02 July 2015 - 08:57 AM) play what? golf?
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (02 July 2015 - 01:16 PM) Sheldon Richardson suspended 4 game for substance abuse.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (02 July 2015 - 01:16 PM) f***
ganggreen2003 Icon : (02 July 2015 - 06:15 PM) DAMNIT TO f***ing HELL!!!!
azjetfan Icon : (02 July 2015 - 07:46 PM) Yup. Golf. I'm ready to take on Tiger. Mid season form. For what ever reason I am hitting the driver great. 280 and fairly controlled. I'm playing again Saturday.
santana Icon : (02 July 2015 - 07:55 PM) tiger shot a 66 today didnt he easy course though
santana Icon : (02 July 2015 - 07:55 PM) things were going too well for the jets this off season
MikeGangGree... Icon : (02 July 2015 - 10:33 PM) Well I guess Williams will be starting in opening day now
Resize Shouts Area

  • (2 Pages)
  • +
  • 1
  • 2
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Xbox One Vs Ps4 any hype here?

#21 User is offline   azjetfan Icon

  • D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3,152
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cheese Land Baby
  • Interests:Football, golf, banking and home improvements

  • NFL Team:

Posted 18 September 2013 - 09:25 AM

Personaly I try to not buy Sony products anymore. Back in probably 2001 2002 or so I bought a PS and the fan broke within two weeks. After sending to Sony and waiting a month they sent me a refirb that was hammered, looked like a 7 year old used it for batting practice and lasted 3 days. I called and stated my case but basicaly was told that is the way it is and deal with it. So I sent in in again and waited another month. Sold it on ebay shortly after. So since then I have not purchased one Sony product. I am sure they dont care about one guy but my X-Box 360 has lasted with no problems. I dont know if Microsoft is any better with customer service or not but I have been happy.
Posted Image
0

#22 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 23,765
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cali

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 18 September 2013 - 11:54 AM

View Postazjetfan, on 18 September 2013 - 07:25 AM, said:

Personaly I try to not buy Sony products anymore. Back in probably 2001 2002 or so I bought a PS and the fan broke within two weeks. After sending to Sony and waiting a month they sent me a refirb that was hammered, looked like a 7 year old used it for batting practice and lasted 3 days. I called and stated my case but basicaly was told that is the way it is and deal with it. So I sent in in again and waited another month. Sold it on ebay shortly after. So since then I have not purchased one Sony product. I am sure they dont care about one guy but my X-Box 360 has lasted with no problems. I dont know if Microsoft is any better with customer service or not but I have been happy.


I've never had any personal experiance with sony's customer service. but MS's has been great. i've gotten 1 RROD a few years back on my original (as in not even with an HDMI 360) and i did it all online, a box was shipped to me, i put it in and shipped it out less then a week later i got a nice refurbed one with an HDMI on it and had it ever since. didn't get charged a penny. so my 1 360 has lasted me well over 7 years at this point. i've had alot od people have their PS3s die, i think the numbers get skewed because sony charges so much for repair most people take it to a 3rd party repair shop (my friends got theirs fixed for 75 bucks and in like 2 days while sony wanted 2 weeks time and 200 bucks. MS will standy by its product, if there is a defect they will warranty it
0

#23 User is offline   azjetfan Icon

  • D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3,152
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cheese Land Baby
  • Interests:Football, golf, banking and home improvements

  • NFL Team:

Posted 26 November 2013 - 04:05 PM

Has anyone had any hands on experence with the two yet? My 360 is finally getting tired after 6 years. It does this thing where it will not recognise the game until it warms up. I turn it on and come back 10 minutes later and its ready to go. otherwise otherwise it keeps giving me errors like "Format disc error" "unreadable disc" "Mixed multiuse" or something simular. Thinking maybe for Xmas getting the X1 for the Family. My wife likes the motion bit for her workout stuff.
Posted Image
0

#24 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 23,765
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cali

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 26 November 2013 - 07:45 PM

View Postazjetfan, on 26 November 2013 - 01:05 PM, said:

Has anyone had any hands on experence with the two yet? My 360 is finally getting tired after 6 years. It does this thing where it will not recognise the game until it warms up. I turn it on and come back 10 minutes later and its ready to go. otherwise otherwise it keeps giving me errors like "Format disc error" "unreadable disc" "Mixed multiuse" or something simular. Thinking maybe for Xmas getting the X1 for the Family. My wife likes the motion bit for her workout stuff.


Yup i got an xbox one. Literally amazing. If you have any questions let me know ;)

also your wife would love the xbox fitness app. its free until 2015 and includes p90x, insanity, etc and tracks your heart rate and makes sure you aren't half assing the workouts.
0

#25 User is offline   santana Icon

  • I'm batman
  • Icon
  • Group: Admin
  • Posts: 7,944
  • Joined: 03-June 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Washington DC
  • Interests:Keeping this place from breaking... and titties.

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 27 November 2013 - 05:09 PM

View Postazjetfan, on 26 November 2013 - 04:05 PM, said:

Has anyone had any hands on experence with the two yet? My 360 is finally getting tired after 6 years. It does this thing where it will not recognise the game until it warms up. I turn it on and come back 10 minutes later and its ready to go. otherwise otherwise it keeps giving me errors like "Format disc error" "unreadable disc" "Mixed multiuse" or something simular. Thinking maybe for Xmas getting the X1 for the Family. My wife likes the motion bit for her workout stuff.


there are some deals out there at bestbuy and gamestop where you can trade in your old 360 all it has to do is turn on you will get about 100$ for it which is pretty good for a non functioning unit

if motion games are big with your family get the xbox one the kinect 2.0 is way more advanced than the ps4 camera. otherwise systems are about the same with the xbox one having more media player type features.
Nyjetsfan.com Jets Fan Forum and Chat
0

#26 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 23,765
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cali

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 04 December 2013 - 02:58 PM

View Postsantana, on 27 November 2013 - 02:09 PM, said:

there are some deals out there at bestbuy and gamestop where you can trade in your old 360 all it has to do is turn on you will get about 100$ for it which is pretty good for a non functioning unit

if motion games are big with your family get the xbox one the kinect 2.0 is way more advanced than the ps4 camera. otherwise systems are about the same with the xbox one having more media player type features.


Pretty much. If you only care about playing games and don't play online PvP PS4 is a great option for 100 dollars cheaper and much more power then current gen. Also if you like naughty dog, uncharted, God of War, Infamous etc

If you want extra features and voice commands and online play X1 is a much better option. the dedicated servers are huge. CoD plays sooo much better plus with titanfall, halo, etc the online is second to none. Ryse and DR3 are great exclusives
0

#27 User is offline   azjetfan Icon

  • D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3,152
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cheese Land Baby
  • Interests:Football, golf, banking and home improvements

  • NFL Team:

Posted 04 December 2013 - 04:25 PM

View PostJetsfan115, on 04 December 2013 - 01:58 PM, said:

Pretty much. If you only care about playing games and don't play online PvP PS4 is a great option for 100 dollars cheaper and much more power then current gen. Also if you like naughty dog, uncharted, God of War, Infamous etc

If you want extra features and voice commands and online play X1 is a much better option. the dedicated servers are huge. CoD plays sooo much better plus with titanfall, halo, etc the online is second to none. Ryse and DR3 are great exclusives


I feel ashamed to say I only play one game. Madden.
Posted Image
0

#28 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 23,765
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cali

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 04 December 2013 - 06:49 PM

View Postazjetfan, on 04 December 2013 - 01:25 PM, said:

I feel ashamed to say I only play one game. Madden.


If that's all you play, i wouldn't bother spending the money to get either system right now
0

#29 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 23,765
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cali

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 04 December 2013 - 07:40 PM

I made a video of the interface and put it in the private forums

http://nyjetsfan.com...showtopic=38141
0

#30 User is offline   azjetfan Icon

  • D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3,152
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cheese Land Baby
  • Interests:Football, golf, banking and home improvements

  • NFL Team:

Posted 06 February 2014 - 07:42 PM

View PostJetsfan115, on 04 December 2013 - 05:49 PM, said:

If that's all you play, i wouldn't bother spending the money to get either system right now

I'm going to need to do something. It's taking up to 15 minutes to get the game to work. Maybe I can find a used 360 for cheap.
Posted Image
0

#31 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 23,765
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cali

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 26 February 2014 - 01:03 PM

View Postazjetfan, on 06 February 2014 - 04:42 PM, said:

I'm going to need to do something. It's taking up to 15 minutes to get the game to work. Maybe I can find a used 360 for cheap.


you can buy a used one for probably 150 bucks if not less. Honestly not worth buying a 400-500 dollar machine to play 1 game.
0

#32 User is offline   azjetfan Icon

  • D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3,152
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cheese Land Baby
  • Interests:Football, golf, banking and home improvements

  • NFL Team:

Posted 27 February 2014 - 05:11 PM

View PostJetsfan115, on 26 February 2014 - 12:03 PM, said:

you can buy a used one for probably 150 bucks if not less. Honestly not worth buying a 400-500 dollar machine to play 1 game.

Yea I think I may scour ebay to see if I can find a used one. Hopefully a lightly used one.
Posted Image
0

  • (2 Pages)
  • +
  • 1
  • 2
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users