NYJetsFan.com Forums: Xbox One Vs Ps4 - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Jump to content

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

ROBJETS Icon : (21 March 2015 - 09:01 PM) Wisconsin has skill and size though I want Az and Consin to face each other in the elite 8 to see who is tougher
ROBJETS Icon : (21 March 2015 - 09:05 PM) Im proud od the Pac 12. Like everyone else I didnt feel UCLA deserved to be in the tourney. They got owned a good bit in the regular season but only 4 Pac 12 teams made it and 3 have moved on to the 16 so far. If Oregon beats Wisconsin tomorrow all 4 teams will be in the sweet 16.
RetireChrebet Icon : (22 March 2015 - 01:26 PM) What was that we were saying about Virginia and a 1
RetireChrebet Icon : (22 March 2015 - 01:26 PM) seed?
RetireChrebet Icon : (22 March 2015 - 01:28 PM) Haha I'm jk man, but my point was if you've never seen virginia play you would know they weren't going anywhere. Their offense is just painful to watch.
ROBJETS Icon : (22 March 2015 - 03:46 PM) Lol....point taken. But a couple of things. 1 you do realize Nova and Va are in the same bracket right? 2 at least Va lost to a top 25 ranked opponent. Nova lost to an unranked.
ROBJETS Icon : (22 March 2015 - 03:49 PM) Also VA beat some good teams. Lost to Duke,beat Maryland and split games with NC and Louisville. Their wins against quality and ranked opponents was higher and better than Nova.
ROBJETS Icon : (22 March 2015 - 03:55 PM) NC State didn't even get one vote to be in the top 25
2JBallar01 Icon : (22 March 2015 - 10:53 PM) @RichCimini: Random contract note: Antonio Cromartie's 4 yr/$32M deal with Jets includes only $7M gtd - $5M base + $2M roster bonus at signing. #nyj
Mr_Jet Icon : (23 March 2015 - 11:45 AM) January - February - Izzo - April - May
2JBallar01 Icon : (24 March 2015 - 01:09 PM) @MMehtaNYDN: Jets announce that they have signed DE Stephen Bowen. #nyj
2JBallar01 Icon : (24 March 2015 - 01:09 PM) @DrewfromJersey: Coples days as an OLB are over. He'll be back to DL. Good for the #Jets. Pretty bad news for NFL players and their heads. #Jets
2JBallar01 Icon : (24 March 2015 - 01:10 PM) @DWAZ73: #Jets busy today, signing DE Stephen Bowen & OT Corey Hilliard, and making signing of DE Kevin Vickerson official.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (24 March 2015 - 03:23 PM) Mike is building some depth and competition
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (24 March 2015 - 03:23 PM) I like it
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (24 March 2015 - 08:10 PM) Jets file tampering charges against Patriots for Kraft's comments
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (24 March 2015 - 08:10 PM) lmao
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (24 March 2015 - 09:53 PM) Jets signing Kellen Davis, TE
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (24 March 2015 - 10:00 PM) Hes a good blocking TE
JSOTF Icon : (25 March 2015 - 06:02 AM) So, the question is.......Do I invest to go see the Jets vs Fish in England this season????????
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (25 March 2015 - 07:10 AM) I'm considering going
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (25 March 2015 - 07:10 AM) My brother is moving to London next year...so I have a reason to be over there
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (25 March 2015 - 07:10 AM) This August I should say
Smedsthejet Icon : (25 March 2015 - 02:59 PM) You both should do it...I'll buy the first (overpriced) beers as well! Got my ticket back in January
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (25 March 2015 - 03:02 PM) Smeds if I come over I'll be sure to check you out
santana Icon : (25 March 2015 - 09:58 PM) FIRE FIREMAN ED
JSOTF Icon : (Yesterday, 03:58 AM) Well, I now live accros the pond and maybe some of us could meet up there?
JSOTF Icon : (Yesterday, 03:59 AM) Smeds, where did you get your tickets?
ROBJETS Icon : (Yesterday, 05:56 AM) Az bitches!!!
ROBJETS Icon : (Yesterday, 06:01 AM) I dont know about all that. As bad as we get over sports the Brits get far worse. You might suffer a huge beat down if you say the wrong thing there. Well maybe not being its televised to the U.S.. Security probably be pretty tight.
ROBJETS Icon : (Yesterday, 06:03 AM) Well...... the good thing is I know who to mooch off of now if I go to London.
JSOTF Icon : (Yesterday, 06:47 AM) hahahaha, it isnt European Football!
ROBJETS Icon : (Yesterday, 07:04 AM) Ive seen a lot of videos. Most countries go psycho over their soccer teams. Ive seen some serious very bloody beat downs. Fans stabbing the players and refs,etc. And they say we are bad in the U.S. not even close to that.
ROBJETS Icon : (Yesterday, 07:06 AM) I think one was in Africa....a fan stormed the field and was knifing everyone in sight after his team lost
ROBJETS Icon : (Yesterday, 07:08 AM) Hell even in mma when the Brits come over they are all cocky as hell. Big time cocky like they are going to easily destroy everyone they face cocky.
JSOTF Icon : (Yesterday, 07:36 AM) hahahaha
JSOTF Icon : (Yesterday, 07:36 AM) damn Europeans!
JSOTF Icon : (Yesterday, 07:37 AM) They havent fucked with a disgruntled, lifelong Jets fan!!!
Smedsthejet Icon : (Yesterday, 02:49 PM) Got my tickets from Ticketmaster the day they went on general sale
ROBJETS Icon : (Today, 02:33 AM) You guys get Bellator in London? http://www.bellator.com/schedule its on Spike tv free regular cable channel. in the U.S. and the prelims are free on http://www.spike.com/
ROBJETS Icon : (Today, 02:37 AM) London is 4 hours ahead of east coast U.S. Bellator prelims are 7pm Friday night U.S. East Coast time and the main card is 9pm So just add 4 hours to that if you can catch either. Im sure you can catch a stream or use a U.S. VPN if you dont have access to Spike.com. You guys might get Bellator on another channel their just like with the UFC.
ROBJETS Icon : (Today, 02:47 AM) Anyway only reason I mentioned it was because of your sense of humor. The last Bellator 134 was called the British Invasion. If you watch mma Might want to add this site to your favorites http://www.mmauk.net...y/bellatornews/
ROBJETS Icon : (Today, 02:55 AM) There was one of those hour long shows about the upcoming event featuring the fighters the prior week to Bellator 134 and all 4 of the Brits were cocky as hell. Yelling "The British are coming!!!!"
ROBJETS Icon : (Today, 02:57 AM) By the way 135 is tonight if you are interested. I used to watch pretty much all the televised mma now I stick with Bellator and UFC only
ROBJETS Icon : (Today, 03:07 AM) that last link is a UK mma site. Only reason i added it. http://www.sherdog.com/ is pretty much the best mma site on the net for everything mma
Resize Shouts Area

  • (2 Pages)
  • +
  • 1
  • 2
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Xbox One Vs Ps4 any hype here?

#21 User is offline   azjetfan Icon

  • D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3,114
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cheese Land Baby
  • Interests:Football, golf, banking and home improvements

  • NFL Team:

Posted 18 September 2013 - 09:25 AM

Personaly I try to not buy Sony products anymore. Back in probably 2001 2002 or so I bought a PS and the fan broke within two weeks. After sending to Sony and waiting a month they sent me a refirb that was hammered, looked like a 7 year old used it for batting practice and lasted 3 days. I called and stated my case but basicaly was told that is the way it is and deal with it. So I sent in in again and waited another month. Sold it on ebay shortly after. So since then I have not purchased one Sony product. I am sure they dont care about one guy but my X-Box 360 has lasted with no problems. I dont know if Microsoft is any better with customer service or not but I have been happy.
Posted Image
0

#22 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 23,750
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cali

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 18 September 2013 - 11:54 AM

View Postazjetfan, on 18 September 2013 - 07:25 AM, said:

Personaly I try to not buy Sony products anymore. Back in probably 2001 2002 or so I bought a PS and the fan broke within two weeks. After sending to Sony and waiting a month they sent me a refirb that was hammered, looked like a 7 year old used it for batting practice and lasted 3 days. I called and stated my case but basicaly was told that is the way it is and deal with it. So I sent in in again and waited another month. Sold it on ebay shortly after. So since then I have not purchased one Sony product. I am sure they dont care about one guy but my X-Box 360 has lasted with no problems. I dont know if Microsoft is any better with customer service or not but I have been happy.


I've never had any personal experiance with sony's customer service. but MS's has been great. i've gotten 1 RROD a few years back on my original (as in not even with an HDMI 360) and i did it all online, a box was shipped to me, i put it in and shipped it out less then a week later i got a nice refurbed one with an HDMI on it and had it ever since. didn't get charged a penny. so my 1 360 has lasted me well over 7 years at this point. i've had alot od people have their PS3s die, i think the numbers get skewed because sony charges so much for repair most people take it to a 3rd party repair shop (my friends got theirs fixed for 75 bucks and in like 2 days while sony wanted 2 weeks time and 200 bucks. MS will standy by its product, if there is a defect they will warranty it
Get it done MT
Posted Image
0

#23 User is offline   azjetfan Icon

  • D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3,114
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cheese Land Baby
  • Interests:Football, golf, banking and home improvements

  • NFL Team:

Posted 26 November 2013 - 04:05 PM

Has anyone had any hands on experence with the two yet? My 360 is finally getting tired after 6 years. It does this thing where it will not recognise the game until it warms up. I turn it on and come back 10 minutes later and its ready to go. otherwise otherwise it keeps giving me errors like "Format disc error" "unreadable disc" "Mixed multiuse" or something simular. Thinking maybe for Xmas getting the X1 for the Family. My wife likes the motion bit for her workout stuff.
Posted Image
0

#24 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 23,750
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cali

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 26 November 2013 - 07:45 PM

View Postazjetfan, on 26 November 2013 - 01:05 PM, said:

Has anyone had any hands on experence with the two yet? My 360 is finally getting tired after 6 years. It does this thing where it will not recognise the game until it warms up. I turn it on and come back 10 minutes later and its ready to go. otherwise otherwise it keeps giving me errors like "Format disc error" "unreadable disc" "Mixed multiuse" or something simular. Thinking maybe for Xmas getting the X1 for the Family. My wife likes the motion bit for her workout stuff.


Yup i got an xbox one. Literally amazing. If you have any questions let me know ;)

also your wife would love the xbox fitness app. its free until 2015 and includes p90x, insanity, etc and tracks your heart rate and makes sure you aren't half assing the workouts.
Get it done MT
Posted Image
0

#25 User is offline   santana Icon

  • I'm batman
  • Icon
  • Group: Admin
  • Posts: 7,924
  • Joined: 03-June 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Washington DC
  • Interests:Keeping this place from breaking... and titties.

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 27 November 2013 - 05:09 PM

View Postazjetfan, on 26 November 2013 - 04:05 PM, said:

Has anyone had any hands on experence with the two yet? My 360 is finally getting tired after 6 years. It does this thing where it will not recognise the game until it warms up. I turn it on and come back 10 minutes later and its ready to go. otherwise otherwise it keeps giving me errors like "Format disc error" "unreadable disc" "Mixed multiuse" or something simular. Thinking maybe for Xmas getting the X1 for the Family. My wife likes the motion bit for her workout stuff.


there are some deals out there at bestbuy and gamestop where you can trade in your old 360 all it has to do is turn on you will get about 100$ for it which is pretty good for a non functioning unit

if motion games are big with your family get the xbox one the kinect 2.0 is way more advanced than the ps4 camera. otherwise systems are about the same with the xbox one having more media player type features.
Nyjetsfan.com Jets Fan Forum and Chat
0

#26 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 23,750
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cali

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 04 December 2013 - 02:58 PM

View Postsantana, on 27 November 2013 - 02:09 PM, said:

there are some deals out there at bestbuy and gamestop where you can trade in your old 360 all it has to do is turn on you will get about 100$ for it which is pretty good for a non functioning unit

if motion games are big with your family get the xbox one the kinect 2.0 is way more advanced than the ps4 camera. otherwise systems are about the same with the xbox one having more media player type features.


Pretty much. If you only care about playing games and don't play online PvP PS4 is a great option for 100 dollars cheaper and much more power then current gen. Also if you like naughty dog, uncharted, God of War, Infamous etc

If you want extra features and voice commands and online play X1 is a much better option. the dedicated servers are huge. CoD plays sooo much better plus with titanfall, halo, etc the online is second to none. Ryse and DR3 are great exclusives
Get it done MT
Posted Image
0

#27 User is offline   azjetfan Icon

  • D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3,114
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cheese Land Baby
  • Interests:Football, golf, banking and home improvements

  • NFL Team:

Posted 04 December 2013 - 04:25 PM

View PostJetsfan115, on 04 December 2013 - 01:58 PM, said:

Pretty much. If you only care about playing games and don't play online PvP PS4 is a great option for 100 dollars cheaper and much more power then current gen. Also if you like naughty dog, uncharted, God of War, Infamous etc

If you want extra features and voice commands and online play X1 is a much better option. the dedicated servers are huge. CoD plays sooo much better plus with titanfall, halo, etc the online is second to none. Ryse and DR3 are great exclusives


I feel ashamed to say I only play one game. Madden.
Posted Image
0

#28 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 23,750
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cali

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 04 December 2013 - 06:49 PM

View Postazjetfan, on 04 December 2013 - 01:25 PM, said:

I feel ashamed to say I only play one game. Madden.


If that's all you play, i wouldn't bother spending the money to get either system right now
Get it done MT
Posted Image
0

#29 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 23,750
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cali

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 04 December 2013 - 07:40 PM

I made a video of the interface and put it in the private forums

http://nyjetsfan.com...showtopic=38141
Get it done MT
Posted Image
0

#30 User is offline   azjetfan Icon

  • D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3,114
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cheese Land Baby
  • Interests:Football, golf, banking and home improvements

  • NFL Team:

Posted 06 February 2014 - 07:42 PM

View PostJetsfan115, on 04 December 2013 - 05:49 PM, said:

If that's all you play, i wouldn't bother spending the money to get either system right now

I'm going to need to do something. It's taking up to 15 minutes to get the game to work. Maybe I can find a used 360 for cheap.
Posted Image
0

#31 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 23,750
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cali

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 26 February 2014 - 01:03 PM

View Postazjetfan, on 06 February 2014 - 04:42 PM, said:

I'm going to need to do something. It's taking up to 15 minutes to get the game to work. Maybe I can find a used 360 for cheap.


you can buy a used one for probably 150 bucks if not less. Honestly not worth buying a 400-500 dollar machine to play 1 game.
Get it done MT
Posted Image
0

#32 User is offline   azjetfan Icon

  • D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3,114
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cheese Land Baby
  • Interests:Football, golf, banking and home improvements

  • NFL Team:

Posted 27 February 2014 - 05:11 PM

View PostJetsfan115, on 26 February 2014 - 12:03 PM, said:

you can buy a used one for probably 150 bucks if not less. Honestly not worth buying a 400-500 dollar machine to play 1 game.

Yea I think I may scour ebay to see if I can find a used one. Hopefully a lightly used one.
Posted Image
0

  • (2 Pages)
  • +
  • 1
  • 2
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users