NYJetsFan.com Forums: Chad Johnson's Plea Deal Rejected - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

www.firejohnidzik.com
MikeGangGree... Icon : (29 October 2014 - 09:15 PM) after we traded you
santana Icon : (29 October 2014 - 09:36 PM) Well fine! I'll start another fanboard with black jack and hookers! Infact forget the fanboard!
MikeGangGree... Icon : (29 October 2014 - 10:27 PM) Was the best time of your playing days the Monday night game against Dallas in 05??
MikeGangGree... Icon : (29 October 2014 - 10:31 PM) https://www.youtube....h?v=3MQnxQdvIgY
MikeGangGree... Icon : (29 October 2014 - 10:32 PM) just go to 2:50
MikeGangGree... Icon : (29 October 2014 - 10:33 PM) and 4:15
Jetsman05 Icon : (30 October 2014 - 06:48 AM) everyone i have a confession
Jetsman05 Icon : (30 October 2014 - 06:48 AM) santana is a solid individual
Chaos Icon : (30 October 2014 - 07:41 AM) hacked?
Chaos Icon : (30 October 2014 - 07:41 AM) Brady vs Denver or Brees vs Carolina?
santana Icon : (30 October 2014 - 10:45 AM) Brady
santana Icon : (30 October 2014 - 10:45 AM) Saints blow on the road
MikeGangGree... Icon : (30 October 2014 - 10:57 AM) Santana at his best https://www.youtube....h?v=CgmfTyITaY0
santana Icon : (30 October 2014 - 12:53 PM) Correction that's Quincy carter at his best
NJAzrael71 Icon : (30 October 2014 - 01:22 PM) Brees vs Carolina or Kaepernick vs St Louis? St Louis gives up the most to QB's but Brees can light up Carolina's D.
santana Icon : (30 October 2014 - 01:25 PM) Milber is love Milber is life
santana Icon : (30 October 2014 - 01:57 PM) seems like vick still has that fast ball
santana Icon : (30 October 2014 - 01:57 PM) $$
Jetsman05 Icon : (30 October 2014 - 04:33 PM) dipping my toe into this fanduel thing... just for basketball because it makes more sense to me than football
Jetsman05 Icon : (30 October 2014 - 04:33 PM) anyone played on it before
MikeGangGree... Icon : (30 October 2014 - 05:04 PM) We could use Quincy Carter right now
santana Icon : (30 October 2014 - 05:27 PM) pro basketball or college
Jetsman05 Icon : (30 October 2014 - 05:28 PM) pro
santana Icon : (30 October 2014 - 05:32 PM) I did it for two years it was frustrating
santana Icon : (30 October 2014 - 05:33 PM) I've given up on nba and mlb fantasy too many lineup changes
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (30 October 2014 - 07:45 PM) I'm on draft kings
MikeGangGree... Icon : (30 October 2014 - 09:39 PM) THE KNICKS
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:13 AM) START BRAD SMITH
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:13 AM) MIZZOU
Chaos Icon : (Yesterday, 09:25 AM) SMITH-SIAH
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:16 AM) Start him at cornerback! -gmany
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 11:08 AM) FIRE IDZIK
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Yesterday, 02:06 PM) feels good to be right
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 02:39 PM) The next GM we hire, I'm going to say I dislike him and that he should be fired once hes hired so that when hes eventually fired I am right. Because no one will succeed with the Jets, the probability of predicting failure with this team is as likely as the sun rising the next day.
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Yesterday, 02:57 PM) yeah but izdik always rubbed me the wrong way, i never said ti about any other GM so quick. i could tell the guy was inept. call it intuition, a lucky guess etc etc either way i called this shit and i was right quickly. not 10 years down the road
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 03:51 PM) lol
LeonhardSkyn... Icon : (Yesterday, 04:08 PM) JAMEIS WINSTON TO THE JETS
LeonhardSkyn... Icon : (Yesterday, 04:10 PM) The best big game quarterback I've ever seen.
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 05:39 PM) Who is this guy?
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 07:06 PM) For Halloween im going to he a New York Jets Quarterback. Not only am I hard to look at I also suck the life out of fans!
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 07:09 PM) be*
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 11:04 PM) What did you dress up as for Halloween santana? A High 5ing circus clown who calls himself a moderator?
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 08:37 AM) Lmaooo
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 08:37 AM) HIRE GG2003
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 08:37 AM) FIRE RAUL
Resize Shouts Area

• (2 Pages)
  • +

Chad Johnson's Plea Deal Rejected

#1 User is offline   Chaos Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin

Posted 10 June 2013 - 03:09 PM

Chad Johnson's plea deal rejected

FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. -- Former NFL star Chad Johnson was sentenced Monday to 30 days in jail for a probation violation in a domestic violence case by a judge who angrily rejected a no-jail plea deal after Johnson playfully slapped his attorney on the backside in court.

Johnson, known as Chad Ochocinco for his jersey number in Spanish during his playing days, had reached a deal with prosecutors calling for community service and counseling instead of jail. Broward County Circuit Judge Kathleen McHugh said she would tack on an additional three months' probation because Johnson had failed to meet with his probation officer during three previous months.

It was all set until Johnson, when asked by McHugh if he was satisfied with his lawyer Adam Swickle, gave the attorney a light swat on the rear -- as football players routinely do to each other on the field. The courtroom erupted in laughter and at that McHugh said she wouldn't accept the deal.

"I don't know that you're taking this whole thing seriously. I just saw you slap your attorney on the backside. Is there something funny about this?" McHugh said, slapping the plea deal document down on her desk. "The whole courtroom was laughing. I'm not going to accept these plea negotiations. This isn't a joke."

Johnson, 35, tried to apologize and insisted he meant no disrespect. Johnson was on probation after pleading no contest to head-butting his then-wife, TV reality star Evelyn Lozada, during an altercation last August. She quickly filed for divorce after barely a month of marriage and Johnson, a six-time Pro Bowl wide receiver, was immediately released by the Miami Dolphins. He didn't play at all last season.

"This is your courtroom. I have no intent to make this a joke. It's not funny," Johnson told the judge. "My life is in a shambles right now and I try my best to laugh and keep a smile on my face."

But McHugh, who could have given Johnson up to a year in jail, was not moved.

"It's not the first time he's behaved that way in my courtroom," she said.

Johnson then was handcuffed and hauled away to jail. Swickle declined comment on whether he would seek a reduced sentence.

Johnson has been undergoing therapy aimed at helping people involved in domestic violence but has not signed with another NFL team. He said in court Monday he hoped that would change in the upcoming football season, but now faces another setback.

"He has suffered. He has lost everything," Swickle told the judge.

Johnson, whose best playing days were with the Cincinnati Bengals, caught 766 passes for more than 11,000 yards and 67 touchdowns during his career. He also played for the New England Patriots.

Lozada stars on VH-1's "Basketball Wives" TV show. She was previously engaged to former NBA star Antoine Walker, who played for the Miami Heat, Boston Celtics and other teams and was a star on the University of Kentucky's 1996 national championship team.

http://espn.go.com/n...ve-30-days-jail

Let me get this straight, Johnson gets 30 days in jail for smacking his male lawyer's behind but was getting probation for headbutting his wife? I get that the guy is an idiot but seriously? Judge is definitely on a power trip.

#2 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 10 June 2013 - 04:19 PM

View PostChaos, on 10 June 2013 - 01:09 PM, said:

http://espn.go.com/n...ve-30-days-jail

Let me get this straight, Johnson gets 30 days in jail for smacking his male lawyer's behind but was getting probation for headbutting his wife? I get that the guy is an idiot but seriously? Judge is definitely on a power trip.

that judge was being a bitch. she goes back on her word cause he gave his lawyer a pat on the butt and throws him in jail? WTF is that about. i mean he didn't deserve jail time for that. although he did dserve it for headbutting his wiffe. i mean seriouslly who does that?
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#3 User is offline   Jetsfan0099 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 10 June 2013 - 06:03 PM

View PostJetsfan115, on 10 June 2013 - 05:19 PM, said:

that judge was being a bitch. she goes back on her word cause he gave his lawyer a pat on the butt and throws him in jail? WTF is that about. i mean he didn't deserve jail time for that. although he did dserve it for headbutting his wiffe. i mean seriouslly who does that?

Hes lucky he didn't end up with more time. There is no place for that in a court room. When the guy is making a joke of the situation, the judge has every right to not go with the deal. Chad Johnson needs to grow up and maybe 30 days in jail will help that.
Posted Image

#4 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 10 June 2013 - 06:05 PM

View PostJetsfan0099, on 10 June 2013 - 04:03 PM, said:

Hes lucky he didn't end up with more time. There is no place for that in a court room. When the guy is making a joke of the situation, the judge has every right to not go with the deal. Chad Johnson needs to grow up and maybe 30 days in jail will help that.

really? i mena it sok for a judge to go back on their word over a pat on the butt, but now ok for someone to say good job lawyer with a pat on the butt? have you ever sen a courtroom? all lawyers do is try to belittle and make a joke out of people to sway the jury.
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#5 User is offline   Jetsfan0099 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 10 June 2013 - 06:10 PM

View PostJetsfan115, on 10 June 2013 - 07:05 PM, said:

really? i mena it sok for a judge to go back on their word over a pat on the butt, but now ok for someone to say good job lawyer with a pat on the butt? have you ever sen a courtroom? all lawyers do is try to belittle and make a joke out of people to sway the jury.

Yes, when you are giving the guy a break and he makes a joke out of it the judge has every right to throw it out. I've been to court plenty of times for my degree. I think its common knowledge there are some things you shouldn't do there.
Posted Image

#6 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 10 June 2013 - 06:20 PM

View PostJetsfan0099, on 10 June 2013 - 04:10 PM, said:

Yes, when you are giving the guy a break and he makes a joke out of it the judge has every right to throw it out. I've been to court plenty of times for my degree. I think its common knowledge there are some things you shouldn't do there.

should he have done it? no but 30 days in jail is harsh over a joke. :sterb041:
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#7 User is offline   santana Icon

• I'm batman
  • Icon
  • Group: Admin
  • Interests:Keeping this place from breaking... and titties.

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 10 June 2013 - 06:35 PM

haha anyone else find this hilarious
Nyjetsfan.com Jets Fan Forum and Chat

#8 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

• NFL Team:

Posted 10 June 2013 - 09:54 PM

He was performing for the cameras and that slap on his lawyer's ass was just the final straw for the judge. You don't make a mockery out of the judge's courtroom. Save that sophomoric behavior for outside the courtroom. He was there for a serious offense, he failed to meet with his probation officer, and the judge said he had acted unprofessional in the courtroom before. He was already getting a slap on the wrist as it was. And then he wants to act like he's on the football field slapping a his lawyer on the butt as if his lawyer had just scored a touchdown? No let his ass sit in jail for a while.

If he was already getting away with not seeing his P.O., he wasn't taking that shit seriously. The judge did the right thing. He's lucky I wasn't his judge. I'd put him in jail just for not going to see his P.O. for three months.
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions

Los Angeles Lakers
16-times NBA World Champions

1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2009, 2010

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.

View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.

#9 User is offline   MikeGangGreenFan2 Icon

• THE KNICKS
  • Icon
  • Interests:playing football
    watching the yankees WIN
    playing video games
    and a shit load of other things.

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 10 June 2013 - 10:29 PM

Did anyone watch first take the other day when he was getting pissed at Stephen A Smith??? If not look it up on youtube.
Posted Image

#10 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 10 June 2013 - 10:40 PM

View PostMr_Jet, on 10 June 2013 - 10:54 PM, said:

He's lucky I wasn't his judge.

There's just an old Jewish woman in you that's dying to come out.

The dude is on probation for arguing with his gold digger wife. He has to see his PO because he has a penis. That's the reality of the situation. The man's only crime is being a fool.

The fact of the matter is, this WOMAN judge is a bitch. She got pissed because her bailiff laughed. She's acting like a lot of cops and other people in position of power who will "make an example" out of someone who is higher up the social economic ladder than they are when given the opportunity. There was nothing disrespectful in his actions, but she felt she needed "to make an example" because everyone in HER court room laughed. She wanted to show Chad that he wasn't the biggest star in the court room and that she has the upper hand. She's the true definition of the word *beep*. People are sent to jail to pay a debt to society as punishment or to be removed from society because they are deemed too violent. How is society served by having Chad thrown in jail? It's a perfect example of being drunk with power.

#11 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 10 June 2013 - 11:32 PM

View PostSecondHandJets, on 10 June 2013 - 11:40 PM, said:

There's just an old Jewish woman in you that's dying to come out.

They do love me.

The dude is on probation for arguing with his gold digger wife. He has to see his PO because he has a penis. That's the reality of the situation. The man's only crime is being a fool.

God is the one who looks out for children and fools, not a judge. So you go right for the "all men are victims because of women's lib" argument. I have no sympathy for Chad here. He knew what he was getting in to when he got involved with that woman. He knew she was a gold digging attention whore from the get go. They had a reality show deal lined up before they even signed their marriage license. It wasn't like she was a nice little wholesome girl before they got married and then turned into super bitch after their vows (if there were vows in their case). He should have just married a nice little Stepford wife who would just turn her head every time he went out to cheat, and stayed home and took care of the kids and make sure she was a good little football wife. That's IF he was actually looking at Evelyn Lozada as a wife and not as a "co-star."

The fact of the matter is, this WOMAN judge is a bitch. She got pissed because her bailiff laughed. She's acting like a lot of cops and other people in position of power who will "make an example" out of someone who is higher up the social economic ladder than they are when given the opportunity. There was nothing disrespectful in his actions, but she felt she needed "to make an example" because everyone in HER court room laughed. She wanted to show Chad that he wasn't the biggest star in the court room and that she has the upper hand. She's the true definition of the word *beep*. People are sent to jail to pay a debt to society as punishment or to be removed from society because they are deemed too violent. How is society served by having Chad thrown in jail? It's a perfect example of being drunk with power.

The judge should not have even been there for his hearing. That bailiff should not have even been there for his hearing. The only reason they were there is because Chad Johnson's actions caused them to be there. He didn't have to do what he did. Out of all the appearances by a defendant in an American courtroom, how many do you think ever patted his lawyer on the ass for doing a good job? I'm willing the bet Chad Johnson is the first to ever do that. Chad Johnson is just too dense to understand you just can't go anywhere and act anyway you want. Was the pat on the butt really necessary right there? Did he have to do that in front of the judge (and more importantly to Chad in front of the cameras)? If those cameras were not in that courtroom, he wouldn't have done it. It was a power trip by the judge in deed. But she is the judge and that is her courtroom, not "The Chad Johnson Show." That's why she did it and she has the power to do it, so she did.
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions

Los Angeles Lakers

1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2009, 2010

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.

2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.

#12 User is offline   ROBJETS Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 11 June 2013 - 02:52 PM

I agree that Chad Johnson deserves what he got. The judge was being lenient to begin with when Chad failed to report to probation. That alone would have got most people jail time.

Looking at the video it didn't look like Chad did much but pretty much all judges(accept these reality tv judges) expect seriousness in a court room. Even though Chad didn't do much most judges find it disrespectful when anyone does something that causes a reaction from the whole court room. Yes it was harmless but it is considered a mockery regardless. And by the way most judges are nasty to begin with. They have to deal with low life`s and idiots every day so very few judges are nice in the court room. They have a serious job and they expect respect and seriousness in the court room.

You guys can say what you want but the fact is regardless of the circumstances of the crime Chad Johnson committed an assault. And whether you guys or anyone else agree with the charges to begin with if anyone is sentenced for a crime and has to report to a probation officer and fails to do so they are an idiot and deserve jail time. Reporting to your probation officer is not a choice. If you are ordered to report to one it is a minor inconvenience as opposed to spending jail time. If Chad had taken his probation seriously to begin with and reported like he was supposed to this incident never would have even happened. Heck most of time if you are ordered to report to a probation officer it is either once a week or once a month at most. If you have a good reason and cant make it and call most probation officers will reschedule but just saying I'm not reporting is idiocy.

Basically if Chad fights this he is even more of an idiot. He was just going to be given an extension of his probation at first so the judge was giving him a chance. If he fights this they could easily revoke his probation and make him do all of his time. He should just do his 30 days and report like he was ordered to from now on. At least this way Chad now knows this is serious and he either has to report or spend his time in jail. Lesson learned.

Move on people and get off Chad Johnson's nuts.

#13 User is offline   MlorinczJ Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 11 June 2013 - 03:51 PM

As far as the butt pat goes, she had every right to sentence him to 30 days. Criminal contempt is a tool used to maintain order in the court, which Johnson disrupted by causing laughter. She very well could've used contempt as opposed to rejecting his plea deal, which a judge has the final word on anyway. He intentionally mocked the system, and the punishment was fair.
"I thought he was good?!? If he prays when he scores. Everyone knew him for praying. That only can mean he scores :)"

Quote from my wife when I told her I liked Tebow, but that he sucks as a QB

#14 User is offline   santana Icon

• I'm batman
  • Icon
  • Group: Admin
  • Interests:Keeping this place from breaking... and titties.

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 11 June 2013 - 06:09 PM

apparently the judge is legally blind and doesn't even have a driver license

so its possible she didn't even see what caused the laughter
Nyjetsfan.com Jets Fan Forum and Chat

#15 User is offline   HarlemHxC814 Icon

• 06 Best Avatar Award / N.O.P. GUARD
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 11 June 2013 - 07:08 PM

My grandfather was a Judge and I'm certain he wouldn't have stood for something like that in the midst of a proceeding
Posted ImagePosted Image

#16 User is offline   NJAzrael71 Icon

• Formerly FlyHi
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 13 June 2013 - 06:24 PM

He's lucky that the judge didn't give him 364 for the criminal contempt. The judge COULD have thrown the plea agreement completely to the wind, ruled him in violation of his probation and forcing him to serve every second of the time he was to be on probation PLUS additional time. Keep I mind that he assaulted his wife via the head butt. The fact that she was a gold digger has nothing to do with it. No man should put his hands on a woman. His repeated disrespect for the court and the assault to begin with is why he got the 30 days.
I will not be forgotten. This is my time to shine. I've got the scars to prove it. Only the strong survive.

When someone annoys u, it takes 42 muscles in ur face 2 frown. BUT, it only takes 4 muscles 2 extend ur arm & b!tch-slap that mother@*?!&! upside the head!!

#17 User is offline   bluelinecop Icon

• 04 L.F. Award/05 Best Mod Award/06 Best Sig Award
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 15 June 2013 - 10:22 AM

From a retired cop's point of view that bailiff should know better than to laugh. He's the biggest idiot of all.
Fifteen years ago after an especially disappointing loss to Miami, Esiason, then the Jets' quarterback, was making the seven-mile drive from the Meadowlands back to Manhattan.
While he was slogging through stop-and-go traffic at the entrance to the Lincoln Tunnel, the car next to him was violently rear-ended. The quarterback threw his car into park, hopped out and ran to the woman whose car had been hit. She was wearing, of all things, an Esiason jersey, and was utterly shocked when he tapped on her window to check on her.
"Are you OK?" he said, trying to keep calm. "Are you OK?"
"Boomer? Is that you?" she asked the Good Samaritan, sounding disoriented. "I think I'm OK, but . ... "
But what?
"But you guys sucked."
Welcome to the New York Jets, Tim Tebow.

http://modernworldphotography.com/
http://fineartameric...dos-santos.html

#18 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 15 June 2013 - 12:43 PM

View Postbluelinecop, on 15 June 2013 - 11:22 AM, said:

From a retired cop's point of view that bailiff should know better than to laugh. He's the biggest idiot of all.

Thank you. It's clearly his reaction that got the judge's panties in a knot. If he isn't so happy to be in the same room as a former NFL player, none of this happens.

#19 User is offline   ROBJETS Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 15 June 2013 - 02:57 PM

View Postbluelinecop, on 15 June 2013 - 11:22 AM, said:

View PostSecondHandJets, on 15 June 2013 - 01:43 PM, said:

Thank you. It's clearly his reaction that got the judge's panties in a knot. If he isn't so happy to be in the same room as a former NFL player, none of this happens.

Id say so.....It`s quite clear that someone who laughs at an idiot in a court room is much more of an idiot than someone on probation with 1 year of jail time over their head that refuses to report to probation for 3 months and then does stupid crap in the court room. Clearly the bailiff is the biggest idiot. Heck it was probably all his fault Chad Johnson had to be in court in the first place.

I know for a fact from being in front of judges that if you are in there for a crime and you goof off in court judges will almost always make an example of you.Ive seen it happen and this kind of thing actually happens quite often.There are millions of idiots on the planet. Youtube and the news are proof of that.Heck they made a tv show 'Dumbest Criminals' just to pay tribute to idiots. You guys actually think that these idiots change their act in a court room? Heck no. The only reason you heard about it this time is because it was someone famous.

But hey.....It`s all the bailiff`s fault. :sterb041:/>/>

#20 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 16 June 2013 - 01:48 PM

View PostSecondHandJets, on 15 June 2013 - 01:43 PM, said:

The bailiff wasn't the only one in the room laughing, he was just the only one WE saw on camera laughing. You can clearly hear other people in the room laughing too. The point is the judge was well within her right as a judge to accept the plea deal or not. That plea deal wasn't written in stone. She has the prerogative to do what she did and Chad Johnson knew that before he entered that courtroom (or at least his lawyer should have told him that).

The only wrong thing the judge did was to accept the terms of the plea agreement to begin with.

His appearance in court last month.

He wasn't taking this shit seriously.
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions

Los Angeles Lakers

• (2 Pages)
  • +

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users