NYJetsFan.com Forums: Chad Johnson's Plea Deal Rejected - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

Jets vs Bills this weekend... Is this an easy game yet?
Jetsman05 Icon : (22 October 2014 - 12:50 PM) yeah he's really poor at coming out, timing, all of it
Jetsman05 Icon : (22 October 2014 - 12:50 PM) but as a shot stopper hes incredible
santana Icon : (22 October 2014 - 12:50 PM) Ramos is out i believe
santana Icon : (22 October 2014 - 12:51 PM) I like varane but hes doubtful also
Jetsman05 Icon : (22 October 2014 - 12:51 PM) yeah Pepe and Varane at the back for Madrid
santana Icon : (22 October 2014 - 12:51 PM) ITS GONNA BE GUD 05
Jetsman05 Icon : (22 October 2014 - 12:51 PM) Arbeloa(LFC former player) and Marcelo
Jetsman05 Icon : (22 October 2014 - 12:51 PM) nervous
santana Icon : (22 October 2014 - 12:52 PM) i gotta shower then i'm running down to the bar
Jetsman05 Icon : (22 October 2014 - 12:52 PM) Ronaldo rarely performed vs us at United
Jetsman05 Icon : (22 October 2014 - 12:52 PM) enjoy it
santana Icon : (22 October 2014 - 12:53 PM) you would like my sanctuary here in nola
santana Icon : (22 October 2014 - 12:53 PM) they put the megamix on for me on the large screen
santana Icon : (22 October 2014 - 12:53 PM) then i get all the individual screens with the separate games
santana Icon : (22 October 2014 - 12:54 PM) ill be around on the ipad for the TOP BANTZ 05
santana Icon : (22 October 2014 - 12:54 PM) i'm the only fool there drinking on tuesday/wednesday afternoons
Jetsman05 Icon : (22 October 2014 - 12:55 PM) I'd knuckle up next to ya buddy. Although I do prefer being alone for LFC haha
Jetsman05 Icon : (22 October 2014 - 12:55 PM) that sounds like a solid spot
santana Icon : (22 October 2014 - 01:02 PM) yeah i feel that i thought more people would make it better but during the wc it filled up with filthy casuals
santana Icon : (22 October 2014 - 01:03 PM) dont touch me casual! and i ran out of there
santana Icon : (22 October 2014 - 01:55 PM) http://i.imgur.com/cMQ53OF.jpg
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (22 October 2014 - 03:52 PM) It's so lovely to see you two getting along
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (22 October 2014 - 03:52 PM) Warms my heart
santana Icon : (22 October 2014 - 04:03 PM) yeah but we both decided that we hate you
santana Icon : (22 October 2014 - 04:03 PM) KILL YO SELF
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (22 October 2014 - 05:58 PM) 05 loves me
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (22 October 2014 - 05:58 PM) I'm delightful
Jetsman05 Icon : (22 October 2014 - 05:59 PM) fact
santana Icon : (22 October 2014 - 07:18 PM) Yeah well titties
santana Icon : (22 October 2014 - 07:18 PM) HALA Madrid
santana Icon : (22 October 2014 - 07:18 PM) Big titties at that
santana Icon : (22 October 2014 - 07:20 PM) http://gfycat.com/Co...ulMessyHorsefly
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:43 AM) Should I start Rivers tonight or Brady on Sunday?
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:48 AM) rivers
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 12:04 PM) brady
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Yesterday, 01:22 PM) raul
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 01:40 PM) jared
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 02:32 PM) Take the better match up
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 03:31 PM) is 115 in the fantasy league
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:25 PM) nope
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 09:58 PM) 10-6!!!!
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 10:49 PM) no doubt
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 10:49 PM) believe!!!
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 05:12 AM) TEHN AND SIX
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 05:18 AM) TEH JETS!
Resize Shouts Area

• (2 Pages)
  • +

Chad Johnson's Plea Deal Rejected

#21 User is offline   azjetfan Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Football, golf, banking and home improvements

• NFL Team:

Posted 16 June 2013 - 05:35 PM

View PostMr_Jet, on 16 June 2013 - 01:48 PM, said:

He wasn't taking this shit seriously.

I think that is pretty much spot on.
Posted Image

#22 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 16 June 2013 - 08:02 PM

View PostMr_Jet, on 16 June 2013 - 02:48 PM, said:

The bailiff

The bailiff is a professional at work. Clearly his job is to maintain order in a classroom and he has undergone specialty training for his position. I don't know who the other people are. Maybe it was the TMZ cameraman. Maybe it was Chad Johnson's posse. Maybe the court room was empty except for 2 people who both laughed. Who knows... but we know the bailiff laughed. If it's your job to be on point and you giggle like a school girl, you're not doing your job.

#23 User is offline   canuckfan Icon

• Special Teams
  • Icon
  • Interests:Football, Hockey, Baseball, Military History

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 16 June 2013 - 08:36 PM

It'll take a while for his head to deflate to normal size. He'll likely be one of those guys filing for bankruptcy within 5 years of retiring. Just 'cause you can catch a football doesn't mean you got any brains, right Plax?

#24 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 16 June 2013 - 09:22 PM

View PostSecondHandJets, on 16 June 2013 - 09:02 PM, said:

The bailiff is a professional at work. Clearly his job is to maintain order in a classroom and he has undergone specialty training for his position. I don't know who the other people are. Maybe it was the TMZ cameraman. Maybe it was Chad Johnson's posse. Maybe the court room was empty except for 2 people who both laughed. Who knows... but we know the bailiff laughed. If it's your job to be on point and you giggle like a school girl, you're not doing your job.

I don't disagree with you that the bailiff was likely star struck and was acting unprofessional himself. But it's silly to think that the bailiff laughing is what got Chad Johnson put in jail. Considering the judge is a female and this is a case involving a man hitting (head butting) a woman, she likely thought he was getting too light of a punishment to begin with and didn't agree with the prosecution's plea agreement herself. All of Chad Johnson's actions from the head butt to the butt slap is why he's in jail. Him slapping his lawyer on the ass in the courtroom was just the final straw for that judge.
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions

Los Angeles Lakers
16-times NBA World Champions

1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2009, 2010

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.

View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.

#25 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 16 June 2013 - 10:15 PM

View PostMr_Jet, on 16 June 2013 - 10:22 PM, said:

But it's silly to think that the bailiff laughing is what got Chad Johnson put in jail.

No it's not. It's actually exactly what happened. Look at that clip again. He slaps the attorney on his ass, then the bailiff cracks up, turns to the TMZ camera laughing his ass off as if to say "OMG I'm in the same room as Chad Johnson and I just got on TV this is AWESOME!!!!!" and the judge flips out and says "You made my court room laugh!". In other words, it wasn't so much him being an idiot, it was the reactions of those in the court room (laughing) that was the final straw.

Yea she's a *beep* all the way around and the whole "head butting a woman" thing is bullshit. Chad is a big dude, if he had intended to hurt that gold digging piece of shit, he could've rearanged her face with one punch. A skinny punk like Chris Brown messed Rhianna up while confined to a back seat of a car. Chad could've literally killed her with his bare hands. A "head butt" is bullshit. Just a woman sobbing to the cops when they arrive. She got a red mark on her forehead and he has nothing, the guy goes to jail. That mark (if there even was one) could've came from anything (like her rubbing her head). Same old story. My friend can't see his son because his baby mother said he chocked her. If you're a woman, you can do that shit and get away with it.

#26 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 16 June 2013 - 11:25 PM

View PostSecondHandJets, on 16 June 2013 - 11:15 PM, said:

No it's not. It's actually exactly what happened. Look at that clip again. He slaps the attorney on his ass, then the bailiff cracks up, turns to the TMZ camera laughing his ass off as if to say "OMG I'm in the same room as Chad Johnson and I just got on TV this is AWESOME!!!!!" and the judge flips out and says "You made my court room laugh!". In other words, it wasn't so much him being an idiot, it was the reactions of those in the court room (laughing) that was the final straw.

Yeah you're right. Chad not going to see his P.O. for three months and not going to all his court ordered counseling classes had nothing to do with it. It was all because of the giggling bailiff that Chad is in jail. Chad is the victim here. He deserves to get ANOTHER slap on the wrist. But that damn laughing bailiff fucked it all up for him. And who does that woman think she is that she thinks she can do that to Chad? A judge or something?

Yea she's a *beep* all the way around and the whole "head butting a woman" thing is bullshit. Chad is a big dude, if he had intended to hurt that gold digging piece of shit, he could've rearanged her face with one punch.

Well why stop at just re-arranging her face? Why not just go O.J. on her and stab the bitch to death. I mean if he really wanted to hurt her and she deserved what she got all. You know because she's just a gold digging bitch and all gold digging bitches need to get slapped around on a regular basis. Just to make sure they don't get out of line. But how about this idea....how about not getting involved with her to begin with? Oh yeah, they were going to do that reality show together and be the next Lamar and Chloe. So there was money to be made. Any man with half a brain can tell whether or not a woman is going to drive him crazy before he gets too involved with her. Maybe Chad should have talked to Antonie Walker before he married her. Again I have no sympathy for him.

Chad could've literally killed her with his bare hands. A "head butt" is bullshit. Just a woman sobbing to the cops when they arrive. She got a red mark on her forehead and he has nothing, the guy goes to jail. That mark (if there even was one) could've came from anything (like her rubbing her head).

Or she could have walked into a door. Or fell down the stairs. She could have gotten that mark any kind of way. Some women are just so clumsy. Women should know there place and not get out of line. Just fix the meals, keep the kids quite, and give up the pussy on demand. That's what they're there for right? As I said before, Chad knew what he was getting into. She finds a box of condoms or the receipt for the condoms (I don't fully remember or really care to remember) and she got upset. How did he expect her to react. He was in the wrong. If he wanted to f*** other women, then he shouldn't have married her. I've noticed that women don't like it when men do that. If he would have kept his dick to himself, there would have been no argument. And if he had kept his head to himself, there would have been no charge.
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions

Los Angeles Lakers

1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2009, 2010

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.

2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.

#27 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 16 June 2013 - 11:35 PM

View PostMr_Jet, on 17 June 2013 - 12:25 AM, said:

Yeah you're right. Chad not going to see his P.O. for three months and not going to all his court ordered counseling classes had nothing to do with it.

It didn't because up until that bailiff started slapping his knees for the TMZ cameras, Chad wasn't going to jail, was he?

#28 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 16 June 2013 - 11:42 PM

View PostSecondHandJets, on 17 June 2013 - 12:35 AM, said:

It didn't because up until that bailiff started slapping his knees for the TMZ cameras, Chad wasn't going to jail, was he?

Well I guess the giggling bailiff helped Chad out in the long run. Because the the probation and court ordered counseling classes sure weren't helping Chad. Then again they might've helped him....if he would've actually reported and went to his classes. Which he wasn't. That judge was being very lenient up until the ass slap/final straw.
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions

Los Angeles Lakers

#29 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 16 June 2013 - 11:48 PM

View PostMr_Jet, on 17 June 2013 - 12:42 AM, said:

Well I guess the giggling bailiff helped Chad out in the long run. Because the the probation and court ordered counseling classes sure weren't helping Chad. Then again they might've helped him....if he would've actually reported and went to his classes. Which he wasn't.

No what he needs to learn is that the next time he gets into it with a groupie, scratch your face and say it was self defense. Just don't forget to clean under your fingertips while you wait for the cops.

#30 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 16 June 2013 - 11:58 PM

View PostSecondHandJets, on 17 June 2013 - 12:48 AM, said:

No what he needs to learn is that the next time he gets into it with a groupie, scratch your face and say it was self defense. Just don't forget to clean under your fingertips while you wait for the cops.

OR he could learn not to put a ring on a groupie's finger just so they can do a reality TV show together. You know not tie himself to a groupie to begin with. Maybe get involved with a woman he actually loves and cares about and makes him happy. One that doesn't drive him crazy and to commit acts of violence.
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions

Los Angeles Lakers

#31 User is offline   MlorinczJ Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 17 June 2013 - 07:44 AM

View PostSecondHandJets, on 17 June 2013 - 12:35 AM, said:

I feel like you are failing to realize that Chad's actions are cumulative. But even based on your theory that it was the bailiff's fault while disregarding all of Chad's previous lapses in judgment, how about simple cause and effect? Chad slaps butt ---> bailiff laughs ---> judge gives chad 30 days. Ergo, Chad gave Chad 30 days.
"I thought he was good?!? If he prays when he scores. Everyone knew him for praying. That only can mean he scores :)"

Quote from my wife when I told her I liked Tebow, but that he sucks as a QB

#32 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 17 June 2013 - 11:37 AM

"Broward County Circuit Judge Kathleen McHugh accepted Johnson's apology and cut his 30-day jail term for a probation violation to the seven days he has already served since the rear-swatting incident."

Goes to show you how serious she was about the whole thing. Maybe she was the one that wanted to be on TMZ.

#33 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 17 June 2013 - 12:59 PM

View PostSecondHandJets, on 17 June 2013 - 12:37 PM, said:

"Broward County Circuit Judge Kathleen McHugh accepted Johnson's apology and cut his 30-day jail term for a probation violation to the seven days he has already served since the rear-swatting incident."

Goes to show you how serious she was about the whole thing. Maybe she was the one that wanted to be on TMZ.

Or maybe this judge like many others wanted to give him a little dose of reality and never intended to give him the full 30 days. I bet Chad won't be making a mockery out of a courtroom again. He got a taste of jail time so maybe now he'll start to take his little light punishment seriously and then he can be done with all this. The judge really did him a favor though. Now he can do another reality show, Chad Johnson: Life After Lockdown. And there would be a bunch of idiots who would watch it too.
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions

Los Angeles Lakers

#34 User is offline   Jetsfan0099 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 17 June 2013 - 01:40 PM

She should have gave him the full 30, he needs to grow up.
Posted Image

#35 User is offline   SokeSleezy Icon

• Pro Bowl
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 18 June 2013 - 10:49 AM

so when we signing him? lol:saythat:src="http://nyjetsfan.com/forum2/public/style_emoticons/default/saythat.gif">

• (2 Pages)
  • +

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users