NYJetsFan.com Forums: Probing The Vagina - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

Jets vs Bills this weekend... Is this an easy game yet?
santana Icon : (Today, 12:43 PM) i'm excited for olympiakos vs dortmund
santana Icon : (Today, 12:43 PM) ill probably wear the dortmund jersey today
santana Icon : (Today, 12:45 PM) or perhaps the real madrid in dark green :D
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 12:45 PM) never know with the Anfield crowd but i don't really like our chances today
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 12:46 PM) although they are weak in defense and keeper
santana Icon : (Today, 12:48 PM) is mignolet in?
santana Icon : (Today, 12:48 PM) hes been getting a lot of flak
santana Icon : (Today, 12:48 PM) countinho was nice vs qpr though
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 12:48 PM) yeah Migs is in
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 12:49 PM) Migs great shot stopper but awful coming off his line, awful distro and awful in the air
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 12:49 PM) Phil has been hit or miss all season... when he's on, he's special
santana Icon : (Today, 12:49 PM) I think i saw some breakdown that he just runs out to far and then keeps his hands way too far down
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 12:50 PM) Balotelli and Sterling are going to have to be incredible
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 12:50 PM) yeah he's really poor at coming out, timing, all of it
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 12:50 PM) but as a shot stopper hes incredible
santana Icon : (Today, 12:50 PM) Ramos is out i believe
santana Icon : (Today, 12:51 PM) I like varane but hes doubtful also
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 12:51 PM) yeah Pepe and Varane at the back for Madrid
santana Icon : (Today, 12:51 PM) ITS GONNA BE GUD 05
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 12:51 PM) Arbeloa(LFC former player) and Marcelo
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 12:51 PM) nervous
santana Icon : (Today, 12:52 PM) i gotta shower then i'm running down to the bar
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 12:52 PM) Ronaldo rarely performed vs us at United
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 12:52 PM) enjoy it
santana Icon : (Today, 12:53 PM) you would like my sanctuary here in nola
santana Icon : (Today, 12:53 PM) they put the megamix on for me on the large screen
santana Icon : (Today, 12:53 PM) then i get all the individual screens with the separate games
santana Icon : (Today, 12:54 PM) ill be around on the ipad for the TOP BANTZ 05
santana Icon : (Today, 12:54 PM) i'm the only fool there drinking on tuesday/wednesday afternoons
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 12:55 PM) I'd knuckle up next to ya buddy. Although I do prefer being alone for LFC haha
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 12:55 PM) that sounds like a solid spot
santana Icon : (Today, 01:02 PM) yeah i feel that i thought more people would make it better but during the wc it filled up with filthy casuals
santana Icon : (Today, 01:03 PM) dont touch me casual! and i ran out of there
santana Icon : (Today, 01:55 PM) http://i.imgur.com/cMQ53OF.jpg
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 03:52 PM) It's so lovely to see you two getting along
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 03:52 PM) Warms my heart
santana Icon : (Today, 04:03 PM) yeah but we both decided that we hate you
santana Icon : (Today, 04:03 PM) KILL YO SELF
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 05:58 PM) 05 loves me
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 05:58 PM) I'm delightful
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 05:59 PM) fact
santana Icon : (Today, 07:18 PM) Yeah well titties
santana Icon : (Today, 07:18 PM) HALA Madrid
santana Icon : (Today, 07:18 PM) Big titties at that
santana Icon : (Today, 07:20 PM) http://gfycat.com/Co...ulMessyHorsefly
Resize Shouts Area

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Probing The Vagina

#1 User is online   Mr_Jet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

• NFL Team:

Posted 18 June 2013 - 12:56 PM

I saw this last night.

Scott Walker Endorses Mandating Transvaginal Ultrasounds And Shutting Down Abortion Clinics

By Tara Culp-Ressler on Jun 12, 2013 at 9:00 am

Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker ® has thrown his support behind an anti-abortion measure that’s currently moving through the state legislature, saying he will sign the bill into law if it makes it to his desk. SB 206 would require women to undergo an ultrasound before getting an abortion — which would mandate an invasive transvaginal probe for some of the women who seek early abortions in their first trimester — and force one of the state’s last abortion clinics to close its doors.

“I don’t have any problem with ultrasound,” Walker told reporters on Tuesday in Milwaukee. “I think most people think ultrasounds are just fine.”

Forced ultrasound bills mandate a medically unnecessary procedure that would otherwise be left up to the discretion of a woman and her doctor. Medical experts, including the largest national group representing thousands of OB-GYNs across the country, are opposed to this type of legislation because they say it interferes with their work and compromises their relationships with patients. “All of a sudden, the Senate is full of doctors,” Wisconsin Sen. Tim Cullen (D) said in reference to SB 206′s advancement.

And, even though the lawmakers who push for mandatory ultrasound measures sometimes deny it, these laws also require many women to undergo an invasive transvaginal probe. Before 12 weeks of pregnancy, a transvaginal ultrasound is the only way to detect a clear image — and, since the vast majority of women in the United States seek abortion services in their first trimester, those women must submit to an invasive probe in order to comply with these burdensome laws. Over the past year, reproductive rights advocates have repeatedly decried transvaginal ultrasound laws as “state sponsored rape.”

SB 206 doesn’t stop there. The proposed legislation also includes a provision that would impose additional restrictions on abortion clinics, which would ultimately force a Planned Parenthood clinic to shut down. Since there are only four health clinics in the entire state of Wisconsin that currently provide abortion care, SB 206 could end up severely limiting women’s reproductive access.

The anti-abortion measure was first introduced at the beginning of this month, and it has swiftly advanced in just over a week. Women’s health advocates are accusing the Wisconsin GOP of intentionally fast-tracking SB 206 so that its opponents won’t have enough time to mobilize against it. “This speed of passage sends a clear signal that these legislators want to deny any efforts to ensure due process and are refusing to allow sufficient time for medical providers, advocates, women and their partners to truly weigh in on the anticipated damaging effects of this legislation,” Sara Finger, the executive director of the Wisconsin Alliance for Women’s Health, said in a statement. Finger had less than 24 hours to analyze the legislation before testifying against it.

Walker is expected to follow through on his word to sign SB 206. Throughout his time in office, the GOP governor has approved several attacks on women’s health. Last year, Walker signed three different bills into law to limit abortion access and expand abstinence-only education. And his recent budget stripped family planning funding away from Planned Parenthood, forcing the women’s health organization to close force of its clinics in rural Wisconsin.

I guess they only believe in smaller government for the people with penises.
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions

Los Angeles Lakers
16-times NBA World Champions

1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2009, 2010

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.

View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.

#2 User is offline   Chaos Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin

Posted 18 June 2013 - 02:03 PM

It's bullshit. Why would you subject someone to something so invasive? If you don't want an abortion, don't get one. Leave the option available for those that do. Sometimes it would be nice if the lawmakers are forced to deal with what the laws they back say. Wisconsin is just turning into a shit show.

#3 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 18 June 2013 - 04:19 PM

Why doesn't abortion and gay marriage get put to the popular vote? It would end this issue once and for all. About 80% of the population supports both, so what's the downside? If I'm a Democrat running for national office, I'm throwing abortion on the ballot because it will bring everyone to the polls.

#4 User is online   Mr_Jet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 18 June 2013 - 05:28 PM

View PostSecondHandJets, on 18 June 2013 - 05:19 PM, said:

Why doesn't abortion and gay marriage get put to the popular vote? It would end this issue once and for all. About 80% of the population supports both, so what's the downside? If I'm a Democrat running for national office, I'm throwing abortion on the ballot because it will bring everyone to the polls.

Because people are stupid. And I don't mean that to sound condescending. People don't read newspapers anymore, they don't do their own research on the issues. Maybe they'll read a headline or watch a 2 minute segment on CNN and then call themselves informed on the issues. Now we don't even have to listen to different points of view anymore. If you're a conservative you can get all your news from Fox News Channel and if you're a liberal you can get it from MSNBC. That's not healthy and just creates millions of under-informed voters living in their own bubble.

If we let people vote on abortion and gay marriage we're going to have what happened in California in 2008, happen nationally. The California Supreme Court legalized gay marriage, then a bunch of religious groups put it in on the ballot and then made TV ads to misinform and scare voters. Which mobilized the "family values" crowd to go to the polls and make gay marriage illegal. What makes the Prop 8 thing even worse is many of the people in CA that voted for Obama in 2008 also voted for Prop 8. Like church going black people and Latinos many of whom are Catholic.

This is what voters in California saw in 2008:

People who aren't fully informed on the issues will see commercials like that and form their decisions from those ads. Leading to what happened in California in 2008. Now five years later the U.S. Supreme Court will have to decide because....people are stupid. I mean there once was a time when the majority of people thought the world was flat and you couldn't tell them otherwise. Thankfully we have a constitution and courts to protect the people from their own stupidity.
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions

Los Angeles Lakers

1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2009, 2010

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.

2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.

#5 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 18 June 2013 - 11:17 PM

That's just fuckin retarded.

#6 User is online   Mr_Jet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 19 June 2013 - 12:27 AM

That's America.
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions

Los Angeles Lakers

#7 User is offline   azjetfan Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Interests:Football, golf, banking and home improvements

• NFL Team:

Posted 20 June 2013 - 12:23 PM

This whole bit reinforces my belief in government has gone to far and gotten to big. If you don't want an abortion then don't have one. You have no right over someone else's body.
Posted Image

#8 User is online   Mr_Jet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 20 June 2013 - 12:57 PM

View Postazjetfan, on 20 June 2013 - 01:23 PM, said:

This whole bit reinforces my belief in government has gone to far and gotten to big. If you don't want an abortion then don't have one. You have no right over someone else's body.

Apparently Scott Walker needs to practice what he preaches then.

I guess he supports "smaller government" :rolleyes: for only the people who can't menstruate. I hope people in his state realize that by election day 2014.
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions

Los Angeles Lakers

#9 User is offline   azjetfan Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 20 June 2013 - 01:36 PM

In thier minds this is not an anti woman bit. They consider it killing. They consider it an ethics issue. I dont agree with him on this one.
Posted Image

#10 User is online   Mr_Jet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 20 June 2013 - 02:06 PM

I think it's just an issue they use to fire up the religious conservatives to get and keep their support. They know once this bill becomes law there will be lawsuits before the ink is even dry and the courts will strike it down. It won't stand. It's just a tool hypocrites like Walker use to show their most vocal and feverish supporters that they truly support "Christian family values."
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions

Los Angeles Lakers

#11 User is offline   azjetfan Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 20 June 2013 - 02:27 PM

View PostMr_Jet, on 20 June 2013 - 02:06 PM, said:

I think it's just an issue they use to fire up the religious conservatives to get and keep their support.

Maybe, They are not the only ones though. Using and issue for their benefit.
Posted Image

#12 User is online   Mr_Jet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 20 June 2013 - 03:01 PM

View Postazjetfan, on 20 June 2013 - 03:27 PM, said:

Maybe, They are not the only ones though. Using and issue for their benefit.

True. But if Republican officials were smart they'd drop their anti-choice stance all together and stop trying to outlaw abortion. It hasn't helped them much lately. But if they did then they'd have trouble energizing the bible thumpers (a.k.a. most of their base).

I find them funny though. They want every woman to carry to full term and give birth no matter the circumstances. But once the baby is born they want to cut services like WIC, SNAP, Medicaid, school lunch/breakfast, Head Start and K-12 funding. Not only do they want to make sure every child has the chance to be born, but they also want to give these children the chance to have hunger, illness, less education, and poverty. Little free loaders.
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions

Los Angeles Lakers

#13 User is offline   azjetfan Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 20 June 2013 - 03:10 PM

View PostMr_Jet, on 20 June 2013 - 03:01 PM, said:

True. But if Republican officials were smart they'd drop their anti-choice stance all together and stop trying to outlaw abortion. It hasn't helped them much lately. But if they did then they'd have trouble energizing the bible thumpers (a.k.a. most of their base).

I find them funny though. They want every woman to carry to full term and give birth no matter the circumstances. But once the baby is born they want to cut services like WIC, SNAP, Medicaid, school lunch/breakfast, Head Start and K-12 funding. Not only do they want to make sure every child has the chance to be born, but they also want to give these children the chance to have hunger, illness, less education, and poverty. Little free loaders.

I guess thats one view. Personaly I would rather have a chance than no chance at all (if I were the kid).
Posted Image

#14 User is online   Mr_Jet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 20 June 2013 - 03:35 PM

View Postazjetfan, on 20 June 2013 - 04:10 PM, said:

I guess thats one view. Personaly I would rather have a chance than no chance at all (if I were the kid).

I would rather have a chance at a good and healthy life than have to live with an illness and or poverty. I think if a woman is raped and gets pregnant or even if she is just not prepared to be a mother yet, she should have the choice to terminate her pregnancy or not. And no woman should have to deal with her state forcing her doctor to put something in her vagina so she can see an ultrasound of the fetus, with the state's hope that after she sees the fetus that she will change her mind about getting an abortion.
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions

Los Angeles Lakers

#15 User is offline   Chaos Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin

Posted 20 June 2013 - 03:45 PM

View PostMr_Jet, on 20 June 2013 - 01:57 PM, said:

I guess he supports "smaller government" :rolleyes: for only the people who can't menstruate. I hope people in his state realize that by election day 2014.

Hasn't Wisconsin tried to get rid of him twice already?

#16 User is online   Mr_Jet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 20 June 2013 - 03:58 PM

View PostChaos, on 20 June 2013 - 04:45 PM, said:

Hasn't Wisconsin tried to get rid of him twice already?

There was a recall election last year that he won. Many people who voted for him (some union Democrats) said that even though they didn't agree with him, they thought he should have his full four year term and then decide whether or not to keep him. Plus some out of state interest groups and PACs funneled millions into the state to help him win.
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions

Los Angeles Lakers

#17 User is offline   azjetfan Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 20 June 2013 - 04:07 PM

View PostMr_Jet, on 20 June 2013 - 03:35 PM, said:

I would rather have a chance at a good and healthy life than have to live with an illness and or poverty. I think if a woman is raped and gets pregnant or even if she is just not prepared to be a mother yet, she should have the choice to terminate her pregnancy or not. And no woman should have to deal with her state forcing her doctor to put something in her vagina so she can see an ultrasound of the fetus, with the state's hope that after she sees the fetus that she will change her mind about getting an abortion.

I dont diagree with any of that
Posted Image

#18 User is offline   azjetfan Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 20 June 2013 - 04:11 PM

View PostMr_Jet, on 20 June 2013 - 03:58 PM, said:

There was a recall election last year that he won. Many people who voted for him (some union Democrats) said that even though they didn't agree with him, they thought he should have his full four year term and then decide whether or not to keep him. Plus some out of state interest groups and PACs funneled millions into the state to help him win.

To be fair the Unions (Special intrest group) helped with millions as well. The recall was a joke. Should not even be allowed. If Obama was able to be recalled I would vote to keep him just out of principal. They both won fair and square. They deserve the term.
Posted Image

#19 User is offline   HarlemHxC814 Icon

• 06 Best Avatar Award / N.O.P. GUARD
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 22 June 2013 - 10:49 AM

http://www.nydailyne...ticle-1.1376894

Republicans legit scare me...

Texas Republican Rep. Michael Burgess suggests fetuses can masturbate
'They stroke their face. If they’re a male baby, they may have their hand between their legs. If they feel pleasure, why is it so hard to believe that they could feel pain,' Burgess, a former obstetrician said during a hearing on a far-reaching anti-abortion bill.

Comments (89)
BY ADAM EDELMAN / NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

WEDNESDAY, JUNE 19, 2013, 1:03 PM

Print

Print
Comment

BILL CLARK/ROLL CALL/GETTY IMAGES

Michael Burgess, a 62-year-old tea party congressman, made the unusual claim during a hearing on a bill that would ban all abortions after 20 weeks of pregnancy.
RELATED STORIES
House passes far-reaching anti-abortion bill
Put adoption in the spotlight
Pregnant Texas teen who sued parents to keep unborn child now living at home with her new husband and baby still on the way
Comments by Rep. Michael Burgess About Fetuses Masturbating Not Based in Science, Doctors Say

Boys will be boys … but what if they’re still in utero?

A Texas Republican suggested Tuesday that fetuses can masturbate, in a logic-defying effort to explain to fellow lawmakers that the unborn can feel pleasure and pain as early as 15 weeks.

“Watch a sonogram of a 15-week baby, and they have movements that are purposeful,” Rep. Michael Burgess, a former obstetrician, said Tuesday.

RELATED: REP. TRENT FRANKS TRIES TO CLARIFY AFTER CLAIMING PREGNANCY FROM RAPE IS RARE

“They stroke their face. If they’re a male baby, they may have their hand between their legs. If they feel pleasure, why is it so hard to believe that they could feel pain,” he added.

Burgess, a 62-year-old tea party congressman, made the unusual claim during a House hearing on a far-reaching bill that would ban all abortions after 20 weeks of pregnancy.

Later Tuesday evening, the House passed the bill, which defies laws in most states that allow abortions up to when the fetus becomes viable.

RELATED: HOUSE PASSES FAR-REACHING ANTI-ABORTION BILL

Medical professionals were quick to shoot down Burgess’ assertion.

“Three studies have been done in human fetuses to examine the development of connections between nerves,” Cleveland Dr. Lisa Perriera told ABC News. “We don’t think those connections start to form until somewhere between 23 and 30 weeks gestation.”

Burgess’ remarks were only the most recent incident of a House Republican saying something questionable about womens’ health.

Last week, Arizona Rep. Trent Franks, who wrote the House bill, said he opposed an exception for rape victims in the legislation because "the incidence of rape resulting in pregnancy are very low."

Read more: http://www.nydailyne...4#ixzz2WxckQJc2

Posted ImagePosted Image

#20 User is offline   azjetfan Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 22 June 2013 - 12:52 PM

View PostHarlemHxC814, on 22 June 2013 - 10:49 AM, said:

http://www.nydailyne...ticle-1.1376894

Republicans legit scare me...

She. Said they could put their hands between their legs and this writer calls that jerking it? If that is the case I must drop a load 10 times a day. No wonder I am so tired. You may want to read less bias articles.
Posted Image

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users