NYJetsFan.com Forums: >>>>>aaron Hernandez Discussion<<<<< - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

Jets pick up option on Wilkerson
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (16 April 2014 - 05:49 PM) I think the Jets are getting themselves ready to draft best player available
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (16 April 2014 - 05:49 PM) Last year they stuck to their board
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (16 April 2014 - 06:27 PM) if they sign him I think that means they look to take a CB round 1
2JBallar01 Icon : (16 April 2014 - 06:32 PM) “@AdamSchefter: RB Chris Johnson's 2-year deal with Jets has a team option in it for year two. Jets have option to pick up year two at $4M in February 2015.”
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (16 April 2014 - 06:51 PM) @AlbertBreer 2m
Sidney Rice has agreed to terms with the Seahawks on a one-year deal, per source.
Expand
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (16 April 2014 - 06:55 PM) There is really only 2 CBs worth taking at 18
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (16 April 2014 - 06:56 PM) I rather get a offensive playmaker
ganggreen2003 Icon : (16 April 2014 - 06:58 PM) LaMont Jordan was 34
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (16 April 2014 - 06:59 PM) liar
ganggreen2003 Icon : (16 April 2014 - 07:05 PM) He wore #34 when he played for the JETS
ganggreen2003 Icon : (16 April 2014 - 07:05 PM) I should know I met him at an event in his last year with the JETS before he went to Oakland
ganggreen2003 Icon : (16 April 2014 - 07:05 PM) GFYS 0099 you shit talker
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (16 April 2014 - 07:06 PM) http://www.nydailyne...entry-1.1758342
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (16 April 2014 - 07:06 PM) there's no reason we can't have someone off this site on that list too
azjetfan Icon : (16 April 2014 - 07:08 PM) Rice resigned with Seattle
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (16 April 2014 - 07:08 PM) did you scare him into going to Oakland?
Chaos Icon : (16 April 2014 - 08:18 PM) unfortunately those sites are too much bigger than our
MikeGangGree... Icon : (16 April 2014 - 10:51 PM) WOOOO
santana Icon : (16 April 2014 - 11:01 PM) I'm sure it's possible but this isn't a blog site as much as its a login and yell about the jets site
santana Icon : (16 April 2014 - 11:01 PM) WOO
Chaos Icon : (17 April 2014 - 07:39 AM) yeah...TheGangGreen didn't participate either. they're represented as a forum too on Google
Jetsman05 Icon : (17 April 2014 - 01:11 PM) offesnive tehhhh
santana Icon : (17 April 2014 - 01:46 PM) 05 on point today
santana Icon : (17 April 2014 - 02:36 PM) lol
ganggreen2003 Icon : (17 April 2014 - 05:31 PM) It's 0099's favorite day of the year
ganggreen2003 Icon : (17 April 2014 - 05:32 PM) it's National High-5 day :WTF:
ganggreen2003 Icon : (17 April 2014 - 05:32 PM) who the hell high 5's people anymore
ganggreen2003 Icon : (17 April 2014 - 05:32 PM) just dap and leave it there
santana Icon : (17 April 2014 - 05:43 PM) everyone high 5s
santana Icon : (17 April 2014 - 05:44 PM) bubba watson when he won the masters last weekend went through a gauntlet of high 5s
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (17 April 2014 - 06:05 PM) GG03 is the high 5 master
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (17 April 2014 - 06:07 PM) FIRE IDZIK
Mr_Jet Icon : (17 April 2014 - 10:45 PM) People don't dap anymore either.
ganggreen2003 Icon : (18 April 2014 - 04:43 PM) Dapping is more manly than high 5ing which is really really really girly
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (18 April 2014 - 06:05 PM) gg03 doesn't like that people left him hanging
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 03:15 PM) liverpool potentially winning the league on my birthday
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 03:15 PM) cannot write that script
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 08:31 PM) I don't acknowledge people who try to high 5 me
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 08:32 PM) I ignore and never pay no mind to people who try to high 5 me
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 08:32 PM) I bet you like to tap on guys asses when you high 5 someone huh 0099
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 08:33 PM) that is why you partake in high 5ing people cause you just love to get your mitts on mens asses...whatever floats your boat
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 08:33 PM) weirdo
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 09:17 PM) I can't wait for the 2014 season to start
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 09:17 PM) this wait is really boring...
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 09:20 PM) cause the only topic that seems to make this somewhat worth visiting the site is 0099's obsession with touching mens asses when he high 5's them...and how he is trying to persuade me to do the same...
Resize Shouts Area

• (3 Pages)
  • +

>>>>>aaron Hernandez Discussion<<<<<

#41 User is offline   ROBJETS Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 26 June 2013 - 04:24 PM

This doesn't look good for him. Anyone who watched the Live ESPN court arraignment knows that the prosecution got the gps tracking info of everywhere Hernandez was the night in question. They even announced where Hernandez was via gps tracking at many different times on the night in question.

Basically with all the video evidence placing him with the victim and the texts they between Hernandez and the victim along with the gps cell tower tracking its pretty clear he had something to do with the crime. With the gps they can place him at the scene of the crime

Why he did a lot of stupid things unless you are a cold blooded killer or assassin with no remorse or worry most people would freak out and panic to a point after committing a murder so making mistakes is understandable and the police expect people to make a lot of mistakes.

Whether he pulled the trigger or not is the question. He was at the scene though which means he was involved. If he would have thought it through he should have taken the victims cellphone and his cellphone and fried them in a fire. Destroying just his cellphone didn't do crap because they got all the text info from the victims phone.

All the evidence they announced was circumstantial but it does look bad. I'm assuming the prosecution will try to go with the avenue that Hernandez didn't pull the trigger. Even if they win with this path with the deliberate obstruction of justice I doubt he will get off scott free.

Also stated by ESPN the prosecution didn't have to and probably didn't announce all the evidence they had on Hernandez. They only had to announce enough to justify the charges. So they could very well have some physical evidence. Also being that he was denied bail the evidence they stated in court was overwhelming enough as it is even though it was all circumstantial.

TOPIC NAME SHOULD BE CHANGED TO CHARGED FOR 1ST DEGREE MURDER,GUN CHARGES, DENIED BAIL

#42 User is offline   HarlemHxC814 Icon

• 06 Best Avatar Award / N.O.P. GUARD
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 26 June 2013 - 07:27 PM

Posted Image
Posted Image

#43 User is offline   HarlemHxC814 Icon

• Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 26 June 2013 - 07:35 PM

Posted Image
Posted Image

#44 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 27 June 2013 - 11:09 AM

Posted Image
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#45 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 27 June 2013 - 11:38 PM

I just saw the video of Patriots fans yelling "Innocent" as he was leaving the courthouse today. :nea:
Posted Image
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions

Posted Image
Los Angeles Lakers
16-times NBA World Champions

1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2009, 2010

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.

#46 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 27 June 2013 - 11:48 PM

So the real story is this: Hernandez shot Lloyd because Lloyd was a witness/party to a double homicide that AH was involved in last year. AH apparently grew to distrust Lloyd and wanted to eliminate him. I think they're going to charge Hernandez with 3 counts of 1st degree murder.

#47 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 28 June 2013 - 12:07 AM

Somebody should have told him a long time ago that Scarface was just a movie. If this is all true, I can't comprehend why a person in his position would do this kind of stupid shit. All the things he had going for him and he wants to go around acting like he's a mobster. It's just sad all around.
Posted Image
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions

Posted Image
Los Angeles Lakers

1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2009, 2010

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.

#48 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 28 June 2013 - 09:32 AM

View PostMr_Jet, on 28 June 2013 - 01:07 AM, said:

Somebody should have told him a long time ago that Scarface was just a movie. If this is all true, I can't comprehend why a person in his position would do this kind of stupid shit. All the things he had going for him and he wants to go around acting like he's a mobster. It's just sad all around.

He be keepin it one hunded

#49 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 28 June 2013 - 10:07 AM

View PostSecondHandJets, on 27 June 2013 - 09:48 PM, said:

So the real story is this: Hernandez shot Lloyd because Lloyd was a witness/party to a double homicide that AH was involved in last year. AH apparently grew to distrust Lloyd and wanted to eliminate him. I think they're going to charge Hernandez with 3 counts of 1st degree murder.

wow if this is true then hernandez is one dumb m-fer
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#50 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 02 July 2013 - 04:46 PM

I'm surprised ESPN or any other media outlet hasn't interviewed Tim Tebow and asked him his opinion on all this.
Posted Image
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions

Posted Image
Los Angeles Lakers

#51 User is offline   HarlemHxC814 Icon

• Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 02 July 2013 - 05:15 PM

http://www.usatoday....rfight/2483559/

Tim Tebow couldn't stop Aaron Hernandez from slugging bouncer in 2007
Kevin Manahan, USA TODAY Sports 5:12 p.m. EDT July 2, 2013

(Photo: Sam Greenwood, Getty Images)
STORY HIGHLIGHTS
Despite intervention by Tim Tebow, Aaron Hernandez still punched a bouncer in the head in a dispute over a bill in 2007, police said
Tim Tebow attempted to keep Aaron Hernandez out of trouble during a 2007 bar squabble while both were playing at the University of Florida, but not even the mild-mannered, Bible-toting quarterback could keep the hot-headed tight end from slugging a Gainesville, Fla., bouncer and puncturing his ear drum.

Still, after Tebow's efforts failed, it appears the school might have gotten Hernandez off the hook by reaching a settlement with the bouncer to keep him from pursuing charges, according to a supplemental investigation report on the altercation obtained by USA TODAY Sports.

Hernandez, a 17-year-old freshman at the time who had not even played a down for the Gators, got into an argument over an unpaid tab for two drinks, according to an incident report obtained by USA TODAY Sports. Hernandez was not of legal drinking age.

MORE TROUBLE: D.J. Hernandez present at skirmish

HEADED FOR ARRAIGMENT: Third suspect on way to Massachusetts

The report said a waitress at The Swamp Restaurant brought Hernandez the drinks, which he consumed before refusing to pay the bill. Bouncer Michael Taphorn confronted Hernandez, then asked him to leave. Outside the bar, Hernandez told police, Taphorn got into his face. When Taphorn turned to re-enter the bar, police said Hernandez hit him on the side of the head.

According to the report, Hernandez did not deny throwing the punch.

COLTS SAFETY RELEASED: Judge issues stern warning

The original incident report lists Tebow only as "Witness 1," but his identity has been verified to USA TODAY Sports by Gainesville Police Department spokesman Ben Tobias and the supplemental report. Tebow, according to the supplemental report, "was concerned that his name would get out to the media as being involved in the incident," and that's why he was anonymously listed as a witness.

The incident took place around 8 p.m. ET, and Hernandez left the area immediately after the altercation. When a responding officer could not locate him, the officer interviewed Tebow, who said he tried to resolve the problem, according to the supplemental report. Tebow said he urged Hernandez to leave peacefully and tried to make arrangements to pay the bill. Later, when police interviewed Hernandez, Tebow was present.

Taphorn declined immediate medical treatment, but when he was examined the next day by doctors, they discovered that his right ear drum had been broken, an injury that would take four to six weeks to heal, the incident report said.

Curiously, police said Taphorn was adamant about pressing charges when he first spoke to officers, but when police followed up with Taphorn, he told them "that he may request the charges be dropped," an investigator wrote in the supplemental report. He added: "Taphorn did state that he had been contacted by legal staff and coaches with UF and that they may be working on an agreement. However, nothing is finalized."

"I advised him that if this was his final decision that he would have to contact the State Attorney's office," the investigator wrote.

Athough police recommended a felony assault charge against Hernandez, a juvenile at the time, no charge was lodged.

TANIER: NFL's terrible summer

When reached by USA TODAY Sports by phone Tuesday, a man who said he was Michael Taphorn said, "I think you have the wrong person," but a database has a phone number for him that matches a contact number on the police report. That number is no longer his, but the same report did have his current phone number. Taphorn denied working at the restaurant.

Hernandez, now 23, has been charged with the murder of 27-year-old semipro football player Odin Lloyd. Hernandez, who has pleaded not guilty, is being held without bail in a Massachusetts jail. The Boston Globe has reported that Hernandez also is being investigated in connection with a July 2012 double homicide in Boston.

Contributing: Rachel Axon

Posted Image

#52 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 11 July 2013 - 09:26 PM

The Patriot Way, one of media's greatest creations, has died

By Nick Underhill, MassLive.com
on July 06, 2013 at 11:56 PM, updated July 07, 2013 at 4:32 PM

Ring the bell, lower the flags and pour out a little liquor: The Patriot Way has shuffled off this mortal coil.

What I'm about to say may come off as crass or insensitive, because I'm sure some of you are mourning this great tragedy, but I could only sit back and smile as a group of wise media members threw elbows in a race to apply a toe tag to the wayward Way in the days following Aaron Hernandez's arrest for murder.

As an observer, I always felt the moralistic component applied to the holier-than-thou Patriot Way was a media-driven farce. I never got a sense the men in the locker room were a group of Boy Scouts who celebrated victories by gathering at a campfire and reading Bible passages, but apparently that's what was going on for more than a decade and I was just oblivious.

So if the phrase has, indeed, assumed room temperature, I must admit a sense of relief, since I believed the Patriot Way was about making shrewd decisions for the betterment of the team and nothing else.

Even though I've heard Robert Kraft speak about employing individuals of high character, most recently when discussing Tim Tebow, it seemed the lack of incidents surrounding the Patriots was a byproduct of Bill Belichick's intolerance for distractions and individuals who don't put football first.

There was never a level of morality players needed to meet to gain admittance to Gillette Stadium. Rodney Harrison, Corey Dillon, Randy Moss, Albert Haynesworth and Aqib Talib all showed up with unsavory histories and checkered pasts. But Belichick has always been willing to take on a dark passenger if he believes that player can help him win games.

The slates were wiped clean and each player was given an opportunity to start anew. Those who took advantage stuck around. Those who didn't were quickly extricated from the building without explanation or remorse the same way Hernandez was treated last week.

That, to me, is what the Patriot Way is all about.

It's pushing an aging Wes Welker out the door when you know it's going to upset the fan base and superstar quarterback who just took a pay cut to create financial flexibility. It's parting ways with a first-round pick in favor of an undrafted rookie. It's being introduced as a team, ignoring the noise and doing your job.

It's also drafting an undervalued asset with character concerns in the fourth round and hoping he comes clean in the wash (that contract extension, however, is starting to look pretty bad as more information comes out about Hernandez's previous transgressions).

What it isn't, at least to me, is some moral compass by which to live your life. Then again, I've only been around for a few seasons, so maybe I missed the news conference where Belichick explained his doctrine.

But I no longer have to worry about figuring out the team's moral code or sniffing out the campsite where the team gathers after wins. The Way, at least as it has been portrayed in the media, is dead.

The way the Patriots operate lives on.

Posted Image
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions

Posted Image
Los Angeles Lakers

#53 User is offline   santana Icon

• I'm batman
  • Icon
  • Group: Admin
  • Interests:Keeping this place from breaking... and titties.

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 12 July 2013 - 09:25 AM

Sigh the media will try to vilify this team like the jets to sell cheesy headlines
Except that the patriots are far more resilient and will win games ans stay tight lipped about these events during the season
Posted Image
Damn it huevos rancheros move out the way!

• (3 Pages)
  • +

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users