NYJetsFan.com Forums: Sanchez Living It Up, Or Not Caring? - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Jump to content

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

JETS will play on Monday Night at 7pm in Detroit
azjetfan Icon : (17 November 2014 - 10:22 PM) Titans may pull this one out!
azjetfan Icon : (17 November 2014 - 11:17 PM) Or not
azjetfan Icon : (17 November 2014 - 11:18 PM) Mettle burger a 6th rounder played better than Geno or Sanchez
ganggreen2003 Icon : (18 November 2014 - 05:34 PM) all these players that got cut today cause they bitched about touches
ganggreen2003 Icon : (18 November 2014 - 05:35 PM) Ben Tate, LaGarret Blount and Jason Avant
Jetsfan115 Icon : (19 November 2014 - 01:37 PM) aldaon smith did too, but he didn't get cut
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (19 November 2014 - 06:51 PM) ALDAON SMITH
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (19 November 2014 - 06:51 PM) TEH MILBER
Jetsfan115 Icon : (19 November 2014 - 08:51 PM) Fuck you lol ;)
Jetsfan115 Icon : (19 November 2014 - 08:51 PM) and it was brooks anyway ;)
santana Icon : (19 November 2014 - 11:36 PM) Titties
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:46 AM) Raul is bringing nothing to the table
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:47 AM) TEH TABLE
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:59 PM) he really doesnt
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:59 PM) besides funding the site
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 02:00 PM) Looks like the game will be moved to Monday night in either Detroit, Pittsburgh, or Washington DC.
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 02:55 PM) that makes it sound like I AM THE TABLE
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 03:36 PM) SUCK FOR TEH DUCK
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 08:28 PM) lets go chaaaaaaaales
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 08:37 PM) We want raiders to win
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 08:59 PM) Michael Irvin pre-game, "Jamaal Charles makes defenders look like Ray Charles"
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:00 PM) JETS will play on Monday Night at 7pm in Detroit as per Fox Sports Mike Garafalo
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 09:07 PM) word
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 09:07 PM) i wonder how much tickets could be
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 09:16 PM) murray bringing it to the table for 05
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 09:16 PM) well bringing it to his bench
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:22 PM) Unreal. My fantasy luck is awesome
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 09:25 PM) GIOVANI OCHO SANTOS
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 09:26 PM) If i win by 3 pts i'm going to get drunk with the tulane students
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 09:50 PM) I don't think murray comes back. That hit was pretty vicious
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 11:46 PM) THEEE RAAAAAAIYYYYDDDAAAHSS
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 11:46 PM) Hell has frozen over
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 11:46 PM) the Raiders have won a game against the KC Cheifs
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 11:51 PM) that celebration on 3rd down when they sacked alex smith was hilarious
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 11:51 PM) they had no clue it was 3rd down
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 12:56 PM) RAUL IS TEH TABLE
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 12:57 PM) HALA RAUL
santana Icon : (Today, 01:22 PM) yeah buddy
santana Icon : (Today, 01:23 PM) I wonder how much ticket to this jets game would be. I hope its free
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Today, 01:24 PM) city of detriot needs something.
santana Icon : (Today, 01:25 PM) yeah global warming
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 05:34 PM) Any word on what channel the game will be shown outside of the NY area?
santana Icon : (Today, 06:07 PM) No idea
santana Icon : (Today, 06:07 PM) Direct tv announced they will be showing it though
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 06:08 PM) I just found out it will not be shown nationally
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1

Sanchez Living It Up, Or Not Caring? What's your take

#1 User is offline   greenandwhite4life Icon

  • Free Agent
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 37
  • Joined: 03-January 13
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Poughkeepsie, NY
  • Interests:Sports, specifically football. Would love to be an analyst on ESPN after I'm done with college, and also movies and drama tv like Breaking Bad, Homeland, Sopranos,

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 25 June 2013 - 10:55 PM

http://deadspin.com/...t-boo-580634617

At this point it's already starting to make some good airwaves. There's a comment on the shoutbox that shows part of the video, but the whole thing is on this link.

Personally for me, I would be training my ass off to make sure my competition doesn't get a knot up on me. While it's still very early, and this could be just an isolated incident and Sanchez just having a good time, it is not great to see a QB prancing around smoking E-Cigs and showing his ass for the world to see. For me, it seems like he doesn't really care at all right now that he could lose his starting job and just be another QB that's failed since Namath.
0

#2 User is offline   2JBallar01 Icon

  • Drafted Rookie
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 156
  • Joined: 13-December 10

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 26 June 2013 - 01:17 AM

I think this is going to blow up for no damn reason. He is allowed to have a good time too. That was probably a nice little threesome he had last night. Sanchez is going to take heat for this because he plays for the Jets. If this video was of any other QB on another team. It wouldnt even be a story.

Anyone thats going to say any kind of negative shit about that video. Is just a hater. He showed his ass to the camera, who cares? Who hasnt done that before? He got drunk and probably fucked both them girls. I say, way to go buddy!! lol

Posted Image Congrats to Sanchez
0

#3 User is offline   Smedsthejet Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator
  • Posts: 8,266
  • Joined: 10-April 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:London, England

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 26 June 2013 - 08:27 AM

Who cares? Players should be allowed some time to unwind in the offseason. And at least he's not putting himself in a position where he's arrested for obstruction of justice...
0

#4 User is offline   wichitacommish Icon

  • Special Teams
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 204
  • Joined: 01-August 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:The Heart of the Heartland
  • Interests:My Kids.
    The Jets.
    Fantasy Football.

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 26 June 2013 - 10:07 AM

Having fun is fine. Face it though Mark is not a very smart individual. Pick your friends better or at least stay in control and realize that someone is filming your bare ass and is gonna get paid to release it. He HAS to realize that the timing is not good.
0

#5 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 23,628
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cali

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 26 June 2013 - 10:53 AM

View PostSmedsthejet, on 26 June 2013 - 06:27 AM, said:

Who cares? Players should be allowed some time to unwind in the offseason. And at least he's not putting himself in a position where he's arrested for obstruction of justice...


i agree with this. nothing wrong with partying and banging some chicks. I mean there is always time to drink and bang. doesn't mean he didn't work out for 8 hours earlier that day
Get it done MT
Posted Image
0

#6 User is offline   bleedsgreen Icon

  • Pro Bowl
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 394
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:westchester NY

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 26 June 2013 - 10:58 AM

Getting Drunk Banging 2 chicks its great. Letting someone film it when your a major public figure Shows stupidity. Mark shows more and more that he is more into being a celebrity then a Quarterback.
Posted Image
0

#7 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,265
  • Joined: 31-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Earth

  • NFL Team:

Posted 26 June 2013 - 11:36 AM

Well we also know Sanchez has spent plenty of time in the film room and on the practice field. We know about the "Jets West" camp he has every year. So stuff like this doesn't really bother me. At this point we know what Sanchez is. He's not a QB that is going to win you any games just on his arm alone. But we also know he can make big plays in big games. He's a good QB when he has a good defense and a good running game to take some of the load off. As I've said many times before, I don't need him to be like John Elway or Brett Favre. I'll be happy if he's like Phil Simms and Troy Aikman. But I think Sanchez his been hit soo much now that he hears footsteps and pressure that isn't there. I don't think any amount of extra study and practice is going to make him any better, so he might as well have a good time now. Because if he plays like shit again this 2013 season, there will be less limousine rides with beautiful women.
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions


Los Angeles Lakers
16-times NBA World Champions

1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2009, 2010

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.


View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.
0

#8 User is offline   DamonWB Icon

  • Free Agent
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 10
  • Joined: 16-January 11

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 26 June 2013 - 01:15 PM

i wish i was his wingman.
0

#9 User is offline   canuckfan Icon

  • Special Teams
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 215
  • Joined: 24-December 08
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Hamilton, Ontario
  • Interests:Football, Hockey, Baseball, Military History

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 26 June 2013 - 04:13 PM

He's gonna be riding the bench by the end of September anyway so this kinda stuff is irrelevant. He knows he's on his way out- he's got his millions so why should he care? He's just an overgrown So. Cal. high school quarterback whose time in the NFL is drawing to a close.
0

#10 User is offline   chocomag Icon

  • Drafted Rookie
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 193
  • Joined: 11-September 05

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 26 June 2013 - 04:33 PM

View PostMr_Jet, on 26 June 2013 - 12:36 PM, said:

Well we also know Sanchez has spent plenty of time in the film room and on the practice field. We know about the "Jets West" camp he has every year. So stuff like this doesn't really bother me. At this point we know what Sanchez is. He's not a QB that is going to win you any games just on his arm alone. But we also know he can make big plays in big games. He's a good QB when he has a good defense and a good running game to take some of the load off. As I've said many times before, I don't need him to be like John Elway or Brett Favre. I'll be happy if he's like Phil Simms and Troy Aikman. But I think Sanchez his been hit soo much now that he hears footsteps and pressure that isn't there. I don't think any amount of extra study and practice is going to make him any better, so he might as well have a good time now. Because if he plays like shit again this 2013 season, there will be less limousine rides with beautiful women.

I'm glad you would be happy if he played like Simms or Aikman instead of Favre or Elway. Where in the world did you come to think that Aikman is just acceptable. Aikman may be the most accurate passer of his generation and that is something Sanchez will never be.
0

#11 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,265
  • Joined: 31-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Earth

  • NFL Team:

Posted 26 June 2013 - 05:47 PM

View Postchocomag, on 26 June 2013 - 05:33 PM, said:

I'm glad you would be happy if he played like Simms or Aikman instead of Favre or Elway. Where in the world did you come to think that Aikman is just acceptable. Aikman may be the most accurate passer of his generation and that is something Sanchez will never be.


Aikman had great players around him. He had a great WR and running back. Great players on defense. But he alone did not win the Cowboys those Super Bowls and he was not as great as a John Elway or Brett Favre. Aikman alone didn't win the Cowboys any games. Chad Pennington was very accurate too.
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions


Los Angeles Lakers
16-times NBA World Champions

1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2009, 2010

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.


View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.
0

#12 User is offline   Jetsfan0099 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator
  • Posts: 17,029
  • Joined: 30-July 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:New Jersey

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 26 June 2013 - 08:43 PM

I don't really care. Sanchez is a garbage QB, we all know this. But what he does with his personal life is his business. What do we really expect him to be sitting there 24/7 with a playbook? That is one of the perks of being a young, rich, NFL QB. Getting to bang all the hot chicks you want.
Posted Image
0

#13 User is offline   shrekman1 Icon

  • Free Agent
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 27
  • Joined: 21-December 08

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 30 June 2013 - 03:29 PM

I was really hoping Sanchez could turn it around and become a good player. After this last "butt video," its time for him to go.
0

Page 1 of 1


Fast Reply

  

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users