NYJetsFan.com Forums: Mcknight Arrested On Outstanding Traffic Warrants - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

Today's Jets news: Sign Chris Johnson - http://nyjetsfan.com...showtopic=38339 | Host Sidney Rice - http://nyjetsfan.com...showtopic=38341
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 02:34 PM) He ain't wearing 28
Mr_Jet Icon : (Today, 02:34 PM) Well considering they already retired #28 in honor of Curtis Martin, I don't see Johnson wearing #28.
Mr_Jet Icon : (Today, 02:35 PM) Kind of defeats the purpose of retiring a number.
Mr_Jet Icon : (Today, 02:39 PM) But I know he better not wear LaMont Jordan's number. Or I'll be pissed.
azjetfan Icon : (Today, 02:40 PM) Snell
santana Icon : (Today, 02:41 PM) The title race is real
Chaos Icon : (Today, 02:42 PM) Jordan...what number was he? it was 30sometihng
Chaos Icon : (Today, 02:43 PM) tanaka had a great game today. gave up 2 hits due to bunts. 10K
Mr_Jet Icon : (Today, 02:48 PM) Jordan was #34 with the Jets.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 03:03 PM) Tanaka is looking like a stud
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 03:04 PM) Jets added Vick, Chris Johnson, and Eric Decker to the offense.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 03:04 PM) FIRE IDZIK
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 03:04 PM) And this draft is loaded at the offensive skill positions
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 03:04 PM) Hopefully we can get anohter starting WR and starting TE in the draft
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 03:05 PM) Our offense could be much better than last year
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 03:05 PM) can't get much worse than what it's been the last 2 years
santana Icon : (Today, 03:22 PM) Very cool
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 03:24 PM) FIRE IDZIK
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Today, 03:32 PM) still need another WR
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Today, 03:33 PM) so i bet powell barely gets any touches this year and goodson gets cut
azjetfan Icon : (Today, 03:34 PM) Goodson is as good as gone.
azjetfan Icon : (Today, 03:34 PM) With all his legal issues and coming off injury he is done. Possibly even in the NFL
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 03:39 PM) Powell is average anyways.
Chaos Icon : (Today, 03:39 PM) @ProFootballTalk 5m

Per source, Chris Johnson's two-year deal has a base value of $8 million, with another $1 million available in incentives based on yardage.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 03:40 PM) He does a lot of things well, but isn't talented enough. Johnson has breakaway ability still and Ivory is man beast running the football
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 03:41 PM) We will get another WR in the draft. Even in round 2 you can get a starting WR
azjetfan Icon : (Today, 04:09 PM) I am still standing by my CB in the first round and WR in the second prediction
santana Icon : (Today, 05:19 PM) The title race is bale
azjetfan Icon : (Today, 05:34 PM) Sidney rice coming in for a visit
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 05:49 PM) I think the Jets are getting themselves ready to draft best player available
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 05:49 PM) Last year they stuck to their board
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 06:27 PM) if they sign him I think that means they look to take a CB round 1
2JBallar01 Icon : (Today, 06:32 PM) “@AdamSchefter: RB Chris Johnson's 2-year deal with Jets has a team option in it for year two. Jets have option to pick up year two at $4M in February 2015.”
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 06:51 PM) @AlbertBreer 2m
Sidney Rice has agreed to terms with the Seahawks on a one-year deal, per source.
Expand
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 06:55 PM) There is really only 2 CBs worth taking at 18
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 06:56 PM) I rather get a offensive playmaker
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 06:58 PM) LaMont Jordan was 34
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 06:59 PM) liar
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 07:05 PM) He wore #34 when he played for the JETS
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 07:05 PM) I should know I met him at an event in his last year with the JETS before he went to Oakland
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 07:05 PM) GFYS 0099 you shit talker
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 07:06 PM) http://www.nydailyne...entry-1.1758342
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 07:06 PM) there's no reason we can't have someone off this site on that list too
azjetfan Icon : (Today, 07:08 PM) Rice resigned with Seattle
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 07:08 PM) did you scare him into going to Oakland?
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1

Mcknight Arrested On Outstanding Traffic Warrants

#1 User is offline   Chaos Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin

Posted 06 August 2013 - 08:12 AM

Joe McKnight arrested on outstanding traffic warrants in Hanover, N.J.

Jets running back Joe McKnight was arrested on July 30 when he was pulled over by police in Hanover, N.J., and it was discovered there were two outstanding warrants for him, according to Hanover Chief of Police Stephen Gallagher. McKnight, 25, was stopped by patrolman David Littman for failing to signal while changing lanes at 11:08 a.m. The warrants were for McKnight to pay a $200 fine for failing to produce an insurance card in Summit, N.J. and for a $120 fine for failing to observe a traffic signal in Springfield, N.J.

In addition, McKnight received summonses for failing to signal while changing lanes and driving an uninsured vehicle.

McKnight posted the $320 bail, the amount of the outstanding fines, allowing him to be released.

July 30 was an off day during Jets training camp. The Jets declined comment on the situation.

Run-ins with the law have become a troubling trend for the Jets of late. In May, fellow running back Mike Goodson was arrested on weapons and drug charges after he and another man were found stopped on I-80, in Denville, N.J. Goodson pled not guilty to all charges and his case is currently in the pre-indictment stage.

Earlier in the offseason, Cliff Harris and Claude Davis were cut by the organization after they were arrested for possession of marijuana.

McKnight did not participate in Saturday’s scrimmage or in Monday’s practice after suffering a possible concussion. The running back and kick returner is battling to keep his spot on the roster.

Twitter.com/SethWalderNYDN

http://www.nydailyne...affic-summonses

#2 User is offline   518-JeTS-FaN Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:family, football, life and gaming hit me up on ps3 MTYSON

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 06 August 2013 - 08:24 AM

how do you make that kind of money and have warrants out for that amount and have an uninsured vehicle? baffles me that some atheletes are so stupid

#3 User is offline   FlyHiJets Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 06 August 2013 - 09:50 AM

View Post518-JeTS-FaN, on 06 August 2013 - 09:24 AM, said:

how do you make that kind of money and have warrants out for that amount and have an uninsured vehicle? baffles me that some atheletes are so stupid

It wasn't an uninsured vehicle. He simply didn't have the insurance card with him. Trust me. He was mandated to prove to the court that the vehicle was insured at the time of the initial stop otherwise he would've been charged with driving while uninsured which is a lot higher fine & automatic license suspension.
I will not be forgotten. This is my time to shine. I've got the scars to prove it. Only the strong survive.

When someone annoys u, it takes 42 muscles in ur face 2 frown. BUT, it only takes 4 muscles 2 extend ur arm & b!tch-slap that mother@*?!&! upside the head!!

#4 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 06 August 2013 - 11:14 AM

I got two cars and just paid $800 worth of tickets on them. I got tickets that I didn't even know I had. Shit like running a red light that was supposed to be mailed to my house but never was and two tickets for parking within 8 feet of a hydrant that I never got... they probably "blew away with the wind". Since I didn't know they existed, I let the time lapse and didn't plead not guilty so I was found guilty and had to pay them plus penalties.

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users