NYJetsFan.com Forums: Roger Goodell's Secret Relocation Plans - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

ROBJETS Icon : (26 March 2015 - 07:04 AM) Ive seen a lot of videos. Most countries go psycho over their soccer teams. Ive seen some serious very bloody beat downs. Fans stabbing the players and refs,etc. And they say we are bad in the U.S. not even close to that.
ROBJETS Icon : (26 March 2015 - 07:06 AM) I think one was in Africa....a fan stormed the field and was knifing everyone in sight after his team lost
ROBJETS Icon : (26 March 2015 - 07:08 AM) Hell even in mma when the Brits come over they are all cocky as hell. Big time cocky like they are going to easily destroy everyone they face cocky.
JSOTF Icon : (26 March 2015 - 07:36 AM) hahahaha
JSOTF Icon : (26 March 2015 - 07:36 AM) damn Europeans!
JSOTF Icon : (26 March 2015 - 07:37 AM) They havent fucked with a disgruntled, lifelong Jets fan!!!
Smedsthejet Icon : (26 March 2015 - 02:49 PM) Got my tickets from Ticketmaster the day they went on general sale
ROBJETS Icon : (27 March 2015 - 02:33 AM) You guys get Bellator in London? http://www.bellator.com/schedule its on Spike tv free regular cable channel. in the U.S. and the prelims are free on http://www.spike.com/
ROBJETS Icon : (27 March 2015 - 02:37 AM) London is 4 hours ahead of east coast U.S. Bellator prelims are 7pm Friday night U.S. East Coast time and the main card is 9pm So just add 4 hours to that if you can catch either. Im sure you can catch a stream or use a U.S. VPN if you dont have access to Spike.com. You guys might get Bellator on another channel their just like with the UFC.
ROBJETS Icon : (27 March 2015 - 02:47 AM) Anyway only reason I mentioned it was because of your sense of humor. The last Bellator 134 was called the British Invasion. If you watch mma Might want to add this site to your favorites http://www.mmauk.net...y/bellatornews/
ROBJETS Icon : (27 March 2015 - 02:55 AM) There was one of those hour long shows about the upcoming event featuring the fighters the prior week to Bellator 134 and all 4 of the Brits were cocky as hell. Yelling "The British are coming!!!!"
ROBJETS Icon : (27 March 2015 - 02:57 AM) By the way 135 is tonight if you are interested. I used to watch pretty much all the televised mma now I stick with Bellator and UFC only
ROBJETS Icon : (27 March 2015 - 03:07 AM) that last link is a UK mma site. Only reason i added it. http://www.sherdog.com/ is pretty much the best mma site on the net for everything mma
JSOTF Icon : (27 March 2015 - 07:08 AM) I actually live in Germany
azjetfan Icon : (27 March 2015 - 09:08 PM) Just got done sitting in traffic for 3 hours in Louisville KY.
azjetfan Icon : (27 March 2015 - 09:09 PM) Unbelievably poor planning by the DOT.
santana Icon : (28 March 2015 - 05:48 PM) Favre on my TV selling shaving razors so I bought a years supply
azjetfan Icon : (30 March 2015 - 02:12 PM) Soooo has anyone had any experience with the new Sling Tv?
azjetfan Icon : (30 March 2015 - 02:13 PM) $20 a month gets you ESPN and 15 other channels.
azjetfan Icon : (30 March 2015 - 02:18 PM) All streamed.
santana Icon : (30 March 2015 - 02:57 PM) negative
santana Icon : (30 March 2015 - 02:58 PM) I'm a fan of the apple tv though. I just use a clients fios tv account to access the different services like watch espn
santana Icon : (30 March 2015 - 02:59 PM) i also have hbo go netflix amazon prime. with hd antennas i get the local channels as well.
azjetfan Icon : (30 March 2015 - 03:00 PM) I tried the watch ESPN ap but since I cancelled my DTV it said I needed a provider.
santana Icon : (30 March 2015 - 03:10 PM) yep need an account
santana Icon : (30 March 2015 - 03:11 PM) nbc sports app also works really well I airplay that to the appletv
azjetfan Icon : (30 March 2015 - 09:01 PM) Alright signed up for the sling TV bit.
azjetfan Icon : (30 March 2015 - 09:01 PM) Pretty cool so far.
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 12:56 AM) mock drafts have mariota going to the jets and the rest seem to have no clue
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 09:25 AM) I think he will be gone before that
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 09:25 AM) Either someone will trade up or he will be taken by Titans or Redskins
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:58 PM) JEts are going to remain at florham park for training camp
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:58 PM) no cortland or hofstra
ROBJETS Icon : (Yesterday, 06:12 PM) Unless you guys are looking for internet tv alternatives to cable or satellite tv You are better off just buying a slingbox http://www.slingbox.com/
ROBJETS Icon : (Yesterday, 06:15 PM) I like Directv better but ine thing Dishnetwork has is an integrated slinbox into the Genie so it is far better receiver than Directv`s
ROBJETS Icon : (Yesterday, 06:18 PM) With a slingbox you can just login to Slingbox and you can watch every single channel you have at home with the same guide and remote. A Slingbox basically makes it as if you have a receiver anywhere in the world you have internet access. So you get every single channel that you get at home with all the functions. setting recordings, watch recorded shows,etc.
ROBJETS Icon : (Yesterday, 06:27 PM) Its not the same thing as Directv ans cable companies giving you access to certain channels by logging in our going to websites by logging in. You literally get every single channel from home anywhere as long as you have wifi or wired net. My cousin has a Slingbox hooked to his Directv receiver. Actually I mean hopper.....duhhhh Directv has the Genie. The Hopper has the integrated Slingbox...and thats hats the one cool thing about the Hopper not having to shell out the extra cash for a seaparate slingbox since its integrated with the Hopper
ROBJETS Icon : (Yesterday, 06:28 PM) Slingboxes are nice just not cheap
Mr_Jet Icon : (Yesterday, 08:50 PM) :thud:
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 09:08 PM) I did away with paying over a hundred bucks a month. My DTV bill was crazy and even after I lowered my package to the minimum I was still paying way too much for something we really didn't use much
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 09:09 PM) i do NetFlix and Sling TV.
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 09:09 PM) i was doing Hulu too but cancelled it
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 09:10 PM) I have $30 a month into my tv now. Locals with an HD antenna
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 11:46 PM) Word Hd antenna is real nice when you live close to a city. Here in nola everything comes in crisp and clear for a $6 antenna
azjetfan Icon : (Today, 09:15 AM) Now I just need to find a reliable stream for the Jets games.
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Roger Goodell's Secret Relocation Plans Some good humor

#1 User is offline   azjetfan Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Football, golf, banking and home improvements

• NFL Team:

Posted 07 August 2013 - 01:52 PM

http://www.sbnation....jaguars-raiders

You probably suspect that the NFL has private files describing several possible relocation scenarios -- teams in London, Los Angeles, Toronto and so on. That's just the tip of a very dark, detailed iceberg, as we've recently discovered. Below, for the first time anywhere, is Roger Goodell's working plan to relocate every single team off North America.

FOR OWNERSHIP EYES ONLY

Gentlemen,

As previously discussed at the opening party for Mr. Irsay's ill-advised kosher barbecue restaurant, "Bris-Ket," my office has begun to assemble provisional dispersion protocols for each franchise in the event of widespread natural disaster, foreign invasion or a prolonged labor holdout. Assigned locations are subject to change with the state of world affairs at any time. Naturally, I must stress the utmost need for this document to remain secret.

Respectfully,

R.S. Goodell, Commissioner

AFRICA

Cincinnati Bengals -> Kenya. Continued economic expansion and the national soccer team's tendency to run afoul of FIFA augur great opportunity for the NFL. Hard Knocks has already mentioned an entire episode centering around a thirsty Andrew Whitworth drinking 1/3 of Lake Victoria.

Jacksonville Jaguars -> East London, South Africa. Finance desk estimates the team would save $2-3 million on repurposed London Jaguars paraphernalia already printed and in storage.

New York Giants -> Madagascar. Research desk showed other markets would be a more natural fit, but this is Eli Manning's favorite movie.

Oakland Raiders -> Somalia. "Bloodthirsty, lawless and remorseless." These were the terms the Somali pirates used to describe Oakland's fanbase, but we have assured them this behavior can be toned down.

Tampa Bay Buccaneers -> Egypt. At the request of the Department of State, we have slotted the Bucs here in the hopes that ongoing political strife is replaced by a collective displeasure with Josh Freeman's play.

ASIA

Baltimore Ravens -> India. Coach Harbaugh the Elder assured our office that control of rival nuclear powers was the inevitable endgame to his sibling rivalry. We see no reason to interfere with destiny.

Chicago Bears -> Russia. Occam's razor, gentlemen.

Cleveland Browns -> North Korea. The regime's history of media fabrications means we are the closest we will ever be to a "BROWNS WIN SUPER BOWL" headline.

Denver Broncos -> Kazakhstan. Region where some of the first horses were domesticated by man; also have no existing Papa John's franchises in-country.

Green Bay Packers -> Israel. That first Lambeau Leap over the Wailing Wall will be part of the Sunday Night Football montage for years to come.

Pittsburgh Steelers -> South Korea. Markets desk predicts continued growth in this, the world's sixth-largest producer of steel. Also preserves rivalry with North Korea Browns.

San Francisco 49ers -> Pakistan. Coach Harbaugh the Younger concurred with his brother.

St. Louis Rams -> Japan. Legal desk has assured me that we are unlikely to be held liable for the mistaken belief on the part of the Japanese that Jeff Fisher is actually "Silver Tom Selleck."

AUSTRALIA

Seattle Seahawks -> Australia. An unusual clause in Pete Carroll's contract requires any relocation of the team to be to a "shirt-optional" region. Contingent on ensuring that "beast mode" does not refer to some bizarre Australian coital configuration.

EUROPE

Arizona Cardinals -> Spain. High unemployment rate means team will be able to try a different running back every week. It was also determined that Larry Fitzgerald deserved to have something good happen to him, for once.

Detroit Lions -> Greece. Bankruptcy jibes aside, media desk shows astoundingly positive test audience reaction to an untitled reality show centered around what happens when Matthew Stafford is the richest person in an entire country.

Houston Texans -> Poland. In every military simulation NATO ran, J.J. Watt was the only countermeasure that consistently prevented the occupation of Warsaw.

Indianapolis Colts -> Belgium. The world's only other mayonnaise-based economy.

New England Patriots -> Romania. Special request by Bill Belichick, who wants to spend more time with his 800-year-old family avoiding the sunlight and feeding on townsfolk.

New Orleans Saints -> France. If Pierre Thomas' parents had named him Pyotr, this could have been a different result. Thirty-five-hour work week also ensures there is no time to organize illegal bounties.

New York Jets -> Italy. The Italians love leaders who are brash, stout and sexually deviant, so Prime Minister Rex Ryan is a real possibility. Economics desk also determined that Mark Sanchez's skill set fits country's traditional industry, Men Standing Around In Suits With Nice Hair, perfectly.

Washington Redskins -> Great Britain. Marketing has assembled a separate planning document laying out a six-month campaign focused on Robert Griffin III, the Royal QB. Historical desk is looking into possible background sources of peerage for Mr. Griffin.

CENTRAL/SOUTH AMERICA

Atlanta Falcons -> Peru. Correcting public misperception that Colombia, and not her southerly neighbor, is still the world's largest cocaine producer will be priority one in our "Modern World of Coke" launch.

Dallas Cowboys -> Brazil. Office of the U.S. Ambassador to Brazil notified us that the country was in serious need of a leader with experience in constructing expensive venues that provide little or no benefit to surrounding communities, and Mr. Jones graciously conceded.

Miami Dolphins -> Argentina. A natural transition, as the team will still find itself enjoying good weather, vibrant culture, and a fanbase dotted with unextradited criminals.

Minnesota Vikings -> Nicaragua. Legal desk has learned that a clause of every contract signed by musical artist Prince is that the Vikings only be allowed to relocate to a country flying a flag that contains the color purple. While some owners have suggested this condition could be ignored in the event of Prince's death, we are unwilling to risk death at the hands of Undead Prince, sensual though it would be.

San Diego Chargers -> Easter Island, Chile. Chargers are in desperate need for help along the offensive line, so this move is made in the interest of parity.

YET TO BE PLACED

Carolina Panthers -> ?. We have yet to find a country willing to take in Jimmy Clausen.

Buffalo Bills -> ?. Ownership continues to reject several appealing options; we suspect they may be attempting to keep the team where it is in the event of a North American catastrophe in order to collect an insurance payout.

Kansas City Chiefs -> ?. Logistics desk cannot guarantee Andy Reid will bring the team to the airport in time to make their flight, especially if they're checking bags.

Tennessee Titans -> ?. Just keep forgetting to do this one. Commissioners are imperfect, at times.

RELOCATION NOT APPLICABLE

This office has compiled 1,733 doomsday scenarios which would require implementation of the above geographic redistribution. In all of them, the doomsday event was caused by the Philadelphia Eagles and/or their supporters.

Posted Image

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users