NYJetsFan.com Forums: Rex Ryan On Mark Sanchez's Pick-Six: 'i Never Saw It' - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Jump to content

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

OFF SEASON ALMOST OVER AUG 13 VS LIONS
azjetfan Icon : (11 June 2015 - 07:37 PM) rumor has it he wanted a raise over his $5.5 million base this year
Jetsfan115 Icon : (11 June 2015 - 07:39 PM) 33 is young for a guard. he's got at least 3-4 more years in him
azjetfan Icon : (11 June 2015 - 07:40 PM) Mmmmm I disagree.
azjetfan Icon : (11 June 2015 - 07:40 PM) I would go 2 year deal.
azjetfan Icon : (11 June 2015 - 07:41 PM) Maybe longer if we could get out of it after 2
Jetsfan115 Icon : (12 June 2015 - 11:36 AM) backloaded 4 year deal ca cut after 2 years wit minimum cap hit
Jetsfan115 Icon : (12 June 2015 - 02:22 PM) Jets sign free agent OT Charlles Brown
azjetfan Icon : (14 June 2015 - 01:48 PM) We won't be able to backload it. He won't accept the offer. Keep in mind he requested he release because they couldn't come to an agreement on a raise.
azjetfan Icon : (14 June 2015 - 01:49 PM) He is probably looking for $7 million or more per year.
Jetsfan115 Icon : (15 June 2015 - 09:44 AM) he was only making 5.5 million this year. we can give him 10 mil signing bonus onf a 5 year deal and a low base salary (like 3 mil a year) it'll average out to 5 mil a year, but he'll get 13 million this year (more then double) and will cost 5 mil a year against the cap for the rest of the deal
2JBallar01 Icon : (15 June 2015 - 02:17 PM) Any news on Mathis at all? Haven't heard anything since his release.
2JBallar01 Icon : (15 June 2015 - 02:17 PM) Also, Sam Baker was cut today as well
santana Icon : (16 June 2015 - 04:52 PM) Titans releasing RB Shonn Greene
MikeGangGree... Icon : (16 June 2015 - 10:40 PM) TEH WARRIORS
santana Icon : (16 June 2015 - 11:08 PM) This trophy ceremony awkward as fuck I had to turn it off
Mr_Jet Icon : (17 June 2015 - 08:02 PM) It really was. It was more Doris Burke interviewing the Warriors than it was a trophy ceremony. Plus Adam Silver forgot to hand the Warriors owner the trophy after he was done talking to the crowd.
Mr_Jet Icon : (17 June 2015 - 08:03 PM) R.I.P. Stuart Scott
MikeGangGree... Icon : (17 June 2015 - 10:05 PM) FIRE SILVER
MikeGangGree... Icon : (17 June 2015 - 10:05 PM) FIRE BURKE
MikeGangGree... Icon : (19 June 2015 - 06:27 PM) THE A-ROD!!
santana Icon : (26 June 2015 - 12:19 PM) god damn week no activity in here
santana Icon : (26 June 2015 - 12:20 PM) might have to chop this table up into fire wood
santana Icon : (26 June 2015 - 12:26 PM) FIRE WOOD!
Mr_Jet Icon : (26 June 2015 - 05:54 PM) Kristaps Porzingis???
Mr_Jet Icon : (26 June 2015 - 05:55 PM) You'd think Isiah Thomas was still running the Knicks last night.
santana Icon : (27 June 2015 - 07:30 PM) Lol yeah no clue about those names
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (28 June 2015 - 10:10 AM) Is there any chance that Porzingis ends up being good?
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (28 June 2015 - 10:10 AM) I'm guessing he won't be the next Pau Gasol or Dirk Nowviski
Mr_Jet Icon : (28 June 2015 - 11:41 AM) You never know, he could be as good as Gasol brothers or Dirk. Honestly the Knicks picking at #4 did the same thing the 3 teams picking ahead of them did. Picked a 19 year who could go boom or bust.
Mr_Jet Icon : (28 June 2015 - 11:45 AM) Porzingis seems to have the "I'm going to prove them wrong" type of attitude needed to overcome people's doubts about him. Hopefully he'll have the work ethic that goes along with that attitude.
azjetfan Icon : (28 June 2015 - 10:17 PM) In other news I decided to shave the dome. Since the hair was falling out anyway I figured I would show it who's boss
santana Icon : (29 June 2015 - 01:11 PM) Deisel up shave the dome
Mr_Jet Icon : (29 June 2015 - 04:49 PM) Welcome home.
azjetfan Icon : (29 June 2015 - 08:59 PM) I feel fast.
azjetfan Icon : (01 July 2015 - 07:53 PM) Shot an 86 today. Personal best.
santana Icon : (01 July 2015 - 08:19 PM) well done
santana Icon : (01 July 2015 - 08:19 PM) im going to play friday
blk_orion Icon : (02 July 2015 - 08:57 AM) play what? golf?
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (02 July 2015 - 01:16 PM) Sheldon Richardson suspended 4 game for substance abuse.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (02 July 2015 - 01:16 PM) f***
ganggreen2003 Icon : (02 July 2015 - 06:15 PM) DAMNIT TO f***ing HELL!!!!
azjetfan Icon : (02 July 2015 - 07:46 PM) Yup. Golf. I'm ready to take on Tiger. Mid season form. For what ever reason I am hitting the driver great. 280 and fairly controlled. I'm playing again Saturday.
santana Icon : (02 July 2015 - 07:55 PM) tiger shot a 66 today didnt he easy course though
santana Icon : (02 July 2015 - 07:55 PM) things were going too well for the jets this off season
MikeGangGree... Icon : (02 July 2015 - 10:33 PM) Well I guess Williams will be starting in opening day now
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1

Rex Ryan On Mark Sanchez's Pick-Six: 'i Never Saw It'

#1 User is offline   MikeGangGreenFan2 Icon

  • THE KNICKS
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2,721
  • Joined: 08-April 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Florida.used to live in NY.
  • Interests:playing football
    watching the yankees WIN
    playing video games
    and a shit load of other things.

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 11 August 2013 - 06:09 PM

After an offseason's worth of breathless hyperbole and over-analysis, the New York Jets' quarterback competition opened in earnest Friday night with a 26-17 loss to the Detroit Lions.

Mark Sanchez, who started the game, would be wise to wipe from his memory the aforementioned pick-six by Lions rookie pass rusher Ziggy Ansah. Besides, Sanchez's coach didn't even witness the ugliness.

Quizzed about Sanchez's interception, Rex Ryan told reporters, per ESPN New York, "I never saw it. I caught the tail end of it."

Diving into his defense this season, Ryan had little to offer on the subject of the Jets' quarterback duel. Asked about rookie Geno Smith's debut, Rex had no more to say than your average housewife in Hackensack.

"I had my own issues on the other side, so I never really focused a whole lot while he was in there," Ryan said. "We'll see it on tape. You probably saw more plays than I did."

A surprising admission by Ryan. Yes, he's handed off the Jets' attack to offensive coordinator Marty Mornhinweg, but it's hard to conceive Ryan completely ignoring his quarterback situation. Especially the first career NFL snaps from Smith, whom many see as the future of the franchise.

Ryan, try as he might, can't wash his hands of the Jets' offense. It won't work. His job is tied to how Sanchez and Smith perform this season. Ryan would be wise to watch closely.
0

#2 User is offline   santana Icon

  • I'm batman
  • Icon
  • Group: Admin
  • Posts: 7,943
  • Joined: 03-June 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Washington DC
  • Interests:Keeping this place from breaking... and titties.

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 12 August 2013 - 02:02 AM

Sounds like Rex is prepping his resume to go DC somewhere else next year
Nyjetsfan.com Jets Fan Forum and Chat
0

#3 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 7,489
  • Joined: 28-November 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 12 August 2013 - 02:18 PM

Rex ran out of fucks to give.
0

#4 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 7,489
  • Joined: 28-November 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 12 August 2013 - 02:38 PM

"The truth is, did I see the interception? No," Ryan said. "I heard the interception, the fans going crazy. I looked up and saw the big dude from BYU [Ziggy Ansah] running with the football into the end zone. I said, 'Oh, shoot' -- or something with an S."
0

#5 User is offline   santana Icon

  • I'm batman
  • Icon
  • Group: Admin
  • Posts: 7,943
  • Joined: 03-June 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Washington DC
  • Interests:Keeping this place from breaking... and titties.

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 12 August 2013 - 05:25 PM

The plus side to this I guess is that he's removed him self from the evaluation of the Qbs. He's separating him self from those decisions so he can't be blamed for them. He's stuck with Sanchez so it's not a terrible idea to do this as long as his defense performs.
Nyjetsfan.com Jets Fan Forum and Chat
0

#6 User is offline   Tebow15 Icon

  • I <3 Stephen Hill
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2,143
  • Joined: 25-July 07
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

Posted 12 August 2013 - 07:49 PM

View Postsantana, on 12 August 2013 - 05:25 PM, said:

The plus side to this I guess is that he's removed him self from the evaluation of the Qbs. He's separating him self from those decisions so he can't be blamed for them. He's stuck with Sanchez so it's not a terrible idea to do this as long as his defense performs.


He removed himself from evaluating qbs? Cus it's not like he can watch film after the game or anything . Film has NEVER been used for evalutaing players. . . Seems like you have been using the "JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS MAT" a lil too much.


It's preseason, this is a non issue. These games are meant for fine tuning and teaching and Rex was busy doing that. He obviously watches film of the offense and defense and makes evaluations there, like he would do anyway because you cant evaluate 11 players simultaneously, on every live play. You couldn't do that any any one play from the sideline. Relax.
Posted Image
0

#7 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,316
  • Joined: 31-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Earth

  • NFL Team:

Posted 12 August 2013 - 08:44 PM

View PostTebow15, on 12 August 2013 - 08:49 PM, said:

He removed himself from evaluating qbs? Cus it's not like he can watch film after the game or anything . Film has NEVER been used for evalutaing players. . . Seems like you have been using the "JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS MAT" a lil too much.


It's preseason, this is a non issue. These games are meant for fine tuning and teaching and Rex was busy doing that. He obviously watches film of the offense and defense and makes evaluations there, like he would do anyway because you cant evaluate 11 players simultaneously, on every live play. You couldn't do that any any one play from the sideline. Relax.


Yeah yeah yeah. When are you going to change your name this year since Tebow is not only gone but playing for a division rival now?

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.


View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.
0

#8 User is offline   santana Icon

  • I'm batman
  • Icon
  • Group: Admin
  • Posts: 7,943
  • Joined: 03-June 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Washington DC
  • Interests:Keeping this place from breaking... and titties.

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 12 August 2013 - 09:02 PM

View PostTebow15, on 12 August 2013 - 08:49 PM, said:

He removed himself from evaluating qbs? Cus it's not like he can watch film after the game or anything . Film has NEVER been used for evalutaing players. . . Seems like you have been using the "JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS MAT" a lil too much.


It's preseason, this is a non issue. These games are meant for fine tuning and teaching and Rex was busy doing that. He obviously watches film of the offense and defense and makes evaluations there, like he would do anyway because you cant evaluate 11 players simultaneously, on every live play. You couldn't do that any any one play from the sideline. Relax.


Who the fuck do you think you are talking to? I.. ME... "CAN'T"???? "Can't" is a word that is not in my vocabulary dick weed. I can do whatever the fuck I want and I can easily evaluate 500 players from the sideline while I flirt with a cheer leader. Get that weak shit out of here.. you nfl plebeian trying to garner my attention again with this trash. It's common sense that the jets coaching staff including the head coach would watch the tape of the offense. If Ryan's focus is now with the defense and these type of comments carry over to the regular season then rex has effectively removed him self from actively managing the offense. Rex can't manage the offense on the field if he's so focused on the defense that he isn't even watching the qb.
Nyjetsfan.com Jets Fan Forum and Chat
0

#9 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,316
  • Joined: 31-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Earth

  • NFL Team:

Posted 12 August 2013 - 10:43 PM

Posted Image

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.


View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.
0

#10 User is offline   Tebow15 Icon

  • I <3 Stephen Hill
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2,143
  • Joined: 25-July 07
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

Posted 13 August 2013 - 01:02 PM

View Postsantana, on 12 August 2013 - 09:02 PM, said:

Who the f*** do you think you are talking to? I.. ME... "CAN'T"???? "Can't" is a word that is not in my vocabulary dick weed. I can do whatever the f*** I want and I can easily evaluate 500 players from the sideline while I flirt with a cheer leader. Get that weak shit out of here.. you nfl plebeian trying to garner my attention again with this trash. It's common sense that the jets coaching staff including the head coach would watch the tape of the offense. If Ryan's focus is now with the defense and these type of comments carry over to the regular season then rex has effectively removed him self from actively managing the offense. Rex can't manage the offense on the field if he's so focused on the defense that he isn't even watching the qb.


Who do I think I am talking to? you don't want me to answer that, wouldn't want to hurt your feelings, its bad enough that your too busy having a circle jerk with Manish to realize when you are making drama out of nothing.

What is Rex managing in a preseason game where the plays are being called to test out player's ability? The overall strategy isnt to win, it's to see what works and with who. For the most part, the plays were already selected in meetings before the game, that I am sure Rex was a part of. So how is Rex not involved with the offense for this PRESEASON GAME, and how is hetaking himself out of the qb decision? oh wait, you don't know what you're talking about, silly me, why would I ask you?

I wonder how Bill Parcels was managing the defense when he gave his famous "this is why you lift all them weights" speech. He saw the play on the Jumbo-tron, he is going back to what got him to 2 AFC championship games, and you think it is a problem that he missed half of one play because he was being a coach. And you think that means he cant make any decisions.

If it was so obvious to you that he was going to watch film afterwards, why didn't u take that into account before u made your last post.

i'LL give you a helpful quote: "It is better to keep silent and have everyone think you are stupid, than to open your mouth and confirm that you are."

So you can throw your over the top tantrum, but yelling nonsensical bs about unrealistic expectations for any human being, just makes u look like more of a jackass to anyone with half a brain cell.
Posted Image
0

#11 User is offline   santana Icon

  • I'm batman
  • Icon
  • Group: Admin
  • Posts: 7,943
  • Joined: 03-June 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Washington DC
  • Interests:Keeping this place from breaking... and titties.

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 13 August 2013 - 01:14 PM

View PostTebow15, on 13 August 2013 - 02:02 PM, said:

Who do I think I am talking to? you don't want me to answer that, wouldn't want to hurt your feelings, its bad enough that your too busy having a circle jerk with Manish to realize when you are making drama out of nothing.

What is Rex managing in a preseason game where the plays are being called to test out player's ability? The overall strategy isnt to win, it's to see what works and with who. For the most part, the plays were already selected in meetings before the game, that I am sure Rex was a part of. So how is Rex not involved with the offense for this PRESEASON GAME, and how is hetaking himself out of the qb decision? oh wait, you don't know what you're talking about, silly me, why would I ask you?

I wonder how Bill Parcels was managing the defense when he gave his famous "this is why you lift all them weights" speech. He saw the play on the Jumbo-tron, he is going back to what got him to 2 AFC championship games, and you think it is a problem that he missed half of one play because he was being a coach. And you think that means he cant make any decisions.

If it was so obvious to you that he was going to watch film afterwards, why didn't u take that into account before u made your last post.

i'LL give you a helpful quote: "It is better to keep silent and have everyone think you are stupid, than to open your mouth and confirm that you are."

So you can throw your over the top tantrum, but yelling nonsensical bs about unrealistic expectations for any human being, just makes u look like more of a jackass to anyone with half a brain cell.


You aren't worth the 30 seconds it takes to type this out. You inbred nfl fan once again bickering about nonsensical comments. I take EVERY factor and fact into account before I make any post. You will never be on this level please step away from your keyboard and turn your attention back to sportscenter reruns or whatever the hell you feed your uneducated brain with. Your responses are worthless to me- Over the top tantrum? Please, I typed that response in mere seconds. Just be lucky that I acknowledge your feeble presence on this board with a response.

Of course you would consider that a "helpful quote" if only you would practice it. All these statements and quotes you type out is just inane dribble that you pollute the internet with...disgusting.

Zzzzzzzzzz
Nyjetsfan.com Jets Fan Forum and Chat
0

#12 User is offline   HarlemHxC814 Icon

  • 06 Best Avatar Award / N.O.P. GUARD
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator
  • Posts: 5,162
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 14 August 2013 - 06:52 PM

I'm about to go all Daniel Bryan in this thread...


YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!
Posted Image
0

Page 1 of 1


Fast Reply

  

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users