NYJetsFan.com Forums: Rex Ryan On Mark Sanchez's Pick-Six: 'i Never Saw It' - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

"We're not a bad football team; we just do stupid stuff," said Eric Decker
MikeGangGree... Icon : (28 October 2014 - 09:28 PM) Jose Canseco just pulled a Plaxico Burress.
azjetfan Icon : (28 October 2014 - 10:01 PM) Shot himself in the leg?
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (28 October 2014 - 10:05 PM) Shot his middle finger
MikeGangGree... Icon : (28 October 2014 - 10:09 PM) Suck for the Duck
santana Icon : (29 October 2014 - 10:57 AM) Milber didnt die for this
azjetfan Icon : (29 October 2014 - 12:30 PM) How pissed are we all going to be if Vick comes in and wins a bunch of games knocking us out of the top 5 picks?
azjetfan Icon : (29 October 2014 - 12:32 PM) We are sitting in either 2 or 3 depending on the tie breaker with Jax
azjetfan Icon : (29 October 2014 - 12:32 PM) If Oakland can pull out a couple wins we would be in good shape.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (29 October 2014 - 01:35 PM) Vick=$$$
MikeGangGree... Icon : (29 October 2014 - 07:09 PM) THE BEETS
santana Icon : (29 October 2014 - 07:10 PM) Patty mayonnaise never gave up that poon
santana Icon : (29 October 2014 - 07:51 PM) Game 7
MikeGangGree... Icon : (29 October 2014 - 07:54 PM) Forget the Beets
MikeGangGree... Icon : (29 October 2014 - 07:54 PM) forget game 7
MikeGangGree... Icon : (29 October 2014 - 07:54 PM) THE KNICKS
santana Icon : (29 October 2014 - 08:07 PM) No one cares about the Knicks
santana Icon : (29 October 2014 - 08:07 PM) NO ONE LIKES MILLHOUSE
MikeGangGree... Icon : (29 October 2014 - 09:14 PM) No one cares about Santana
MikeGangGree... Icon : (29 October 2014 - 09:15 PM) after we traded you
santana Icon : (29 October 2014 - 09:36 PM) Well fine! I'll start another fanboard with black jack and hookers! Infact forget the fanboard!
MikeGangGree... Icon : (29 October 2014 - 10:27 PM) Was the best time of your playing days the Monday night game against Dallas in 05??
MikeGangGree... Icon : (29 October 2014 - 10:31 PM) https://www.youtube....h?v=3MQnxQdvIgY
MikeGangGree... Icon : (29 October 2014 - 10:32 PM) just go to 2:50
MikeGangGree... Icon : (29 October 2014 - 10:33 PM) and 4:15
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:48 AM) everyone i have a confession
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:48 AM) santana is a solid individual
Chaos Icon : (Yesterday, 07:41 AM) hacked?
Chaos Icon : (Yesterday, 07:41 AM) Brady vs Denver or Brees vs Carolina?
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 10:45 AM) Brady
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 10:45 AM) Saints blow on the road
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 10:57 AM) Santana at his best https://www.youtube....h?v=CgmfTyITaY0
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 12:53 PM) Correction that's Quincy carter at his best
NJAzrael71 Icon : (Yesterday, 01:22 PM) Brees vs Carolina or Kaepernick vs St Louis? St Louis gives up the most to QB's but Brees can light up Carolina's D.
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 01:25 PM) Milber is love Milber is life
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 01:57 PM) seems like vick still has that fast ball
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 01:57 PM) $$
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:33 PM) dipping my toe into this fanduel thing... just for basketball because it makes more sense to me than football
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:33 PM) anyone played on it before
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 05:04 PM) We could use Quincy Carter right now
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 05:27 PM) pro basketball or college
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 05:28 PM) pro
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 05:32 PM) I did it for two years it was frustrating
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 05:33 PM) I've given up on nba and mlb fantasy too many lineup changes
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:45 PM) I'm on draft kings
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 09:39 PM) THE KNICKS
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1

Rex Ryan On Mark Sanchez's Pick-Six: 'i Never Saw It'

#1 User is offline   MikeGangGreenFan2 Icon

• THE KNICKS
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:playing football
    watching the yankees WIN
    playing video games
    and a shit load of other things.

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 11 August 2013 - 06:09 PM

After an offseason's worth of breathless hyperbole and over-analysis, the New York Jets' quarterback competition opened in earnest Friday night with a 26-17 loss to the Detroit Lions.

Mark Sanchez, who started the game, would be wise to wipe from his memory the aforementioned pick-six by Lions rookie pass rusher Ziggy Ansah. Besides, Sanchez's coach didn't even witness the ugliness.

Quizzed about Sanchez's interception, Rex Ryan told reporters, per ESPN New York, "I never saw it. I caught the tail end of it."

Diving into his defense this season, Ryan had little to offer on the subject of the Jets' quarterback duel. Asked about rookie Geno Smith's debut, Rex had no more to say than your average housewife in Hackensack.

"I had my own issues on the other side, so I never really focused a whole lot while he was in there," Ryan said. "We'll see it on tape. You probably saw more plays than I did."

A surprising admission by Ryan. Yes, he's handed off the Jets' attack to offensive coordinator Marty Mornhinweg, but it's hard to conceive Ryan completely ignoring his quarterback situation. Especially the first career NFL snaps from Smith, whom many see as the future of the franchise.

Ryan, try as he might, can't wash his hands of the Jets' offense. It won't work. His job is tied to how Sanchez and Smith perform this season. Ryan would be wise to watch closely.
Posted Image

#2 User is offline   santana Icon

• I'm batman
  • Icon
  • Group: Admin
  • Interests:Keeping this place from breaking... and titties.

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 12 August 2013 - 02:02 AM

Sounds like Rex is prepping his resume to go DC somewhere else next year
Nyjetsfan.com Jets Fan Forum and Chat

#3 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 12 August 2013 - 02:18 PM

Rex ran out of fucks to give.

#4 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 12 August 2013 - 02:38 PM

"The truth is, did I see the interception? No," Ryan said. "I heard the interception, the fans going crazy. I looked up and saw the big dude from BYU [Ziggy Ansah] running with the football into the end zone. I said, 'Oh, shoot' -- or something with an S."

#5 User is offline   santana Icon

• I'm batman
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 12 August 2013 - 05:25 PM

The plus side to this I guess is that he's removed him self from the evaluation of the Qbs. He's separating him self from those decisions so he can't be blamed for them. He's stuck with Sanchez so it's not a terrible idea to do this as long as his defense performs.

#6 User is offline   Tebow15 Icon

• I <3 Stephen Hill
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 12 August 2013 - 07:49 PM

View Postsantana, on 12 August 2013 - 05:25 PM, said:

The plus side to this I guess is that he's removed him self from the evaluation of the Qbs. He's separating him self from those decisions so he can't be blamed for them. He's stuck with Sanchez so it's not a terrible idea to do this as long as his defense performs.

He removed himself from evaluating qbs? Cus it's not like he can watch film after the game or anything . Film has NEVER been used for evalutaing players. . . Seems like you have been using the "JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS MAT" a lil too much.

It's preseason, this is a non issue. These games are meant for fine tuning and teaching and Rex was busy doing that. He obviously watches film of the offense and defense and makes evaluations there, like he would do anyway because you cant evaluate 11 players simultaneously, on every live play. You couldn't do that any any one play from the sideline. Relax.
Posted Image

#7 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 12 August 2013 - 08:44 PM

View PostTebow15, on 12 August 2013 - 08:49 PM, said:

He removed himself from evaluating qbs? Cus it's not like he can watch film after the game or anything . Film has NEVER been used for evalutaing players. . . Seems like you have been using the "JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS MAT" a lil too much.

It's preseason, this is a non issue. These games are meant for fine tuning and teaching and Rex was busy doing that. He obviously watches film of the offense and defense and makes evaluations there, like he would do anyway because you cant evaluate 11 players simultaneously, on every live play. You couldn't do that any any one play from the sideline. Relax.

Yeah yeah yeah. When are you going to change your name this year since Tebow is not only gone but playing for a division rival now?
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions

Los Angeles Lakers
16-times NBA World Champions

1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2009, 2010

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.

View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.

#8 User is offline   santana Icon

• I'm batman
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 12 August 2013 - 09:02 PM

View PostTebow15, on 12 August 2013 - 08:49 PM, said:

Who the fuck do you think you are talking to? I.. ME... "CAN'T"???? "Can't" is a word that is not in my vocabulary dick weed. I can do whatever the fuck I want and I can easily evaluate 500 players from the sideline while I flirt with a cheer leader. Get that weak shit out of here.. you nfl plebeian trying to garner my attention again with this trash. It's common sense that the jets coaching staff including the head coach would watch the tape of the offense. If Ryan's focus is now with the defense and these type of comments carry over to the regular season then rex has effectively removed him self from actively managing the offense. Rex can't manage the offense on the field if he's so focused on the defense that he isn't even watching the qb.

#9 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 12 August 2013 - 10:43 PM

Posted Image
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions

Los Angeles Lakers
16-times NBA World Champions

1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2009, 2010

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.

View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.

#10 User is offline   Tebow15 Icon

• I <3 Stephen Hill
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 13 August 2013 - 01:02 PM

View Postsantana, on 12 August 2013 - 09:02 PM, said:

Who the f*** do you think you are talking to? I.. ME... "CAN'T"???? "Can't" is a word that is not in my vocabulary dick weed. I can do whatever the f*** I want and I can easily evaluate 500 players from the sideline while I flirt with a cheer leader. Get that weak shit out of here.. you nfl plebeian trying to garner my attention again with this trash. It's common sense that the jets coaching staff including the head coach would watch the tape of the offense. If Ryan's focus is now with the defense and these type of comments carry over to the regular season then rex has effectively removed him self from actively managing the offense. Rex can't manage the offense on the field if he's so focused on the defense that he isn't even watching the qb.

Who do I think I am talking to? you don't want me to answer that, wouldn't want to hurt your feelings, its bad enough that your too busy having a circle jerk with Manish to realize when you are making drama out of nothing.

What is Rex managing in a preseason game where the plays are being called to test out player's ability? The overall strategy isnt to win, it's to see what works and with who. For the most part, the plays were already selected in meetings before the game, that I am sure Rex was a part of. So how is Rex not involved with the offense for this PRESEASON GAME, and how is hetaking himself out of the qb decision? oh wait, you don't know what you're talking about, silly me, why would I ask you?

I wonder how Bill Parcels was managing the defense when he gave his famous "this is why you lift all them weights" speech. He saw the play on the Jumbo-tron, he is going back to what got him to 2 AFC championship games, and you think it is a problem that he missed half of one play because he was being a coach. And you think that means he cant make any decisions.

If it was so obvious to you that he was going to watch film afterwards, why didn't u take that into account before u made your last post.

i'LL give you a helpful quote: "It is better to keep silent and have everyone think you are stupid, than to open your mouth and confirm that you are."

So you can throw your over the top tantrum, but yelling nonsensical bs about unrealistic expectations for any human being, just makes u look like more of a jackass to anyone with half a brain cell.
Posted Image

#11 User is offline   santana Icon

• I'm batman
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 13 August 2013 - 01:14 PM

View PostTebow15, on 13 August 2013 - 02:02 PM, said:

Who do I think I am talking to? you don't want me to answer that, wouldn't want to hurt your feelings, its bad enough that your too busy having a circle jerk with Manish to realize when you are making drama out of nothing.

What is Rex managing in a preseason game where the plays are being called to test out player's ability? The overall strategy isnt to win, it's to see what works and with who. For the most part, the plays were already selected in meetings before the game, that I am sure Rex was a part of. So how is Rex not involved with the offense for this PRESEASON GAME, and how is hetaking himself out of the qb decision? oh wait, you don't know what you're talking about, silly me, why would I ask you?

I wonder how Bill Parcels was managing the defense when he gave his famous "this is why you lift all them weights" speech. He saw the play on the Jumbo-tron, he is going back to what got him to 2 AFC championship games, and you think it is a problem that he missed half of one play because he was being a coach. And you think that means he cant make any decisions.

If it was so obvious to you that he was going to watch film afterwards, why didn't u take that into account before u made your last post.

i'LL give you a helpful quote: "It is better to keep silent and have everyone think you are stupid, than to open your mouth and confirm that you are."

So you can throw your over the top tantrum, but yelling nonsensical bs about unrealistic expectations for any human being, just makes u look like more of a jackass to anyone with half a brain cell.

You aren't worth the 30 seconds it takes to type this out. You inbred nfl fan once again bickering about nonsensical comments. I take EVERY factor and fact into account before I make any post. You will never be on this level please step away from your keyboard and turn your attention back to sportscenter reruns or whatever the hell you feed your uneducated brain with. Your responses are worthless to me- Over the top tantrum? Please, I typed that response in mere seconds. Just be lucky that I acknowledge your feeble presence on this board with a response.

Of course you would consider that a "helpful quote" if only you would practice it. All these statements and quotes you type out is just inane dribble that you pollute the internet with...disgusting.

Zzzzzzzzzz

#12 User is offline   HarlemHxC814 Icon

• 06 Best Avatar Award / N.O.P. GUARD
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 14 August 2013 - 06:52 PM

I'm about to go all Daniel Bryan in this thread...

YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!
Posted ImagePosted Image

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users