Posted 13 September 2013 - 10:20 AM
lol right after you posted this, he made a nice sideline catch in traffic
Posted 13 September 2013 - 02:01 PM
maybe. it was a fluke play i mean in mid air the defender happened to kick the ball out by accident.
you could aslo say that we would ahve won if
1) gates didn't drop an easy TD (lose 4 points)
2) geno didn't throw a INT on 3rd and 4 in easy FG range (cost 3 points)
3) geno didn't miss a wide open hill for a TD (cost 4 points)
so geno and gates are as much at fault. yes hill cost us 3 points as well but to blame him for a fluke play over geno's terrible decision/throw and gates drop of an easy TD (and gates dropped like 5 balls last night)
1) defense all bit on a PA for an easy TD (cost 7 points)
2) millner got abused all day and benched.
so defense cost us 7 points on a stupid play
geno cost us 7 points on 2 bad plays
gates cost us 7 points on an easy drop.
thats 21 points that we got cost between gates, defense being stupid, and geno. so im not gonna say the 3 hill cost us lost the game. espcially when he was the only WR doing anything good today
Posted 13 September 2013 - 04:28 PM
--Rex Ryan on being voted the most overrated NFL head coach
Posted 14 September 2013 - 03:01 AM