NYJetsFan.com Forums: Kellen Winslow Suspended - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Jump to content

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

Jets vs Bills this weekend... Is this an easy game yet?
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:45 PM) never know with the Anfield crowd but i don't really like our chances today
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:46 PM) although they are weak in defense and keeper
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 12:48 PM) is mignolet in?
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 12:48 PM) hes been getting a lot of flak
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 12:48 PM) countinho was nice vs qpr though
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:48 PM) yeah Migs is in
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:49 PM) Migs great shot stopper but awful coming off his line, awful distro and awful in the air
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:49 PM) Phil has been hit or miss all season... when he's on, he's special
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 12:49 PM) I think i saw some breakdown that he just runs out to far and then keeps his hands way too far down
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:50 PM) Balotelli and Sterling are going to have to be incredible
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:50 PM) yeah he's really poor at coming out, timing, all of it
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:50 PM) but as a shot stopper hes incredible
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 12:50 PM) Ramos is out i believe
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 12:51 PM) I like varane but hes doubtful also
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:51 PM) yeah Pepe and Varane at the back for Madrid
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 12:51 PM) ITS GONNA BE GUD 05
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:51 PM) Arbeloa(LFC former player) and Marcelo
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:51 PM) nervous
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 12:52 PM) i gotta shower then i'm running down to the bar
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:52 PM) Ronaldo rarely performed vs us at United
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:52 PM) enjoy it
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 12:53 PM) you would like my sanctuary here in nola
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 12:53 PM) they put the megamix on for me on the large screen
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 12:53 PM) then i get all the individual screens with the separate games
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 12:54 PM) ill be around on the ipad for the TOP BANTZ 05
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 12:54 PM) i'm the only fool there drinking on tuesday/wednesday afternoons
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:55 PM) I'd knuckle up next to ya buddy. Although I do prefer being alone for LFC haha
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:55 PM) that sounds like a solid spot
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 01:02 PM) yeah i feel that i thought more people would make it better but during the wc it filled up with filthy casuals
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 01:03 PM) dont touch me casual! and i ran out of there
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 01:55 PM) http://i.imgur.com/cMQ53OF.jpg
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 03:52 PM) It's so lovely to see you two getting along
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 03:52 PM) Warms my heart
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 04:03 PM) yeah but we both decided that we hate you
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 04:03 PM) KILL YO SELF
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 05:58 PM) 05 loves me
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 05:58 PM) I'm delightful
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 05:59 PM) fact
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 07:18 PM) Yeah well titties
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 07:18 PM) HALA Madrid
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 07:18 PM) Big titties at that
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 07:20 PM) http://gfycat.com/Co...ulMessyHorsefly
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 09:43 AM) Should I start Rivers tonight or Brady on Sunday?
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Today, 10:48 AM) rivers
santana Icon : (Today, 12:04 PM) brady
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1

Kellen Winslow Suspended

#1 User is online   HarlemHxC814 Icon

  • 06 Best Avatar Award / N.O.P. GUARD
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator
  • Posts: 5,060
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 11 October 2013 - 03:04 PM

Quote

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 3m
Jets TE Kellen Winslow suspended four games for violating the NFL policy on performance enhancing substances.

Posted ImagePosted Image
0

#2 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 7,488
  • Joined: 28-November 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 11 October 2013 - 03:07 PM

Fatcesa on Winslow's suspension "What else is new with them another one bites the dust"
0

#3 User is offline   extmenace Icon

  • D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3,640
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Tallahassee / Sarasota, FL

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 11 October 2013 - 03:10 PM

This is a bummer. He hasn't been a huge contributor this year, but he has made some clutch plays for us in these first 5 games. With holmes injured, another reliable pass catcher isn't in the game. Time for cumberland to step it up.

"I'm glad that the Gillette field was soft and messy
since I spent so much time down on it."-Tom Brady


17 POINTS!
0

#4 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 23,609
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cali

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 11 October 2013 - 03:15 PM

View PostSecondHandJets, on 11 October 2013 - 01:07 PM, said:

Fatcesa on Winslow's suspension "What else is new with them another one bites the dust"


lol he's an idiot. i wonder what excuses he's making for the giants
Get it done MT
Posted Image
0

#5 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 7,488
  • Joined: 28-November 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 11 October 2013 - 03:15 PM

...I thought he was a soldier.
0

#6 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 7,488
  • Joined: 28-November 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 11 October 2013 - 03:16 PM

View PostJetsfan115, on 11 October 2013 - 04:15 PM, said:

lol he's an idiot. i wonder what excuses he's making for the giants


He said that usually when the QB throws a ton of ints, 75% of it is the QBs fault and the other 25% is either WRs running wrong routes or the OL fault... BUT he thinks that with Eli, the ratio is more like 50-50.
0

#7 User is offline   ROBJETS Icon

  • LB Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,395
  • Joined: 29-September 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 11 October 2013 - 03:20 PM

View PostSecondHandJets, on 11 October 2013 - 04:16 PM, said:

He said that usually when the QB throws a ton of ints, 75% of it is the QBs fault and the other 25% is either WRs running wrong routes or the OL fault... BUT he thinks that with Eli, the ratio is more like 50-50.

Or maybe Eli practiced with Sanchez during the off-season?
0

#8 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 23,609
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cali

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 11 October 2013 - 03:36 PM

View PostSecondHandJets, on 11 October 2013 - 01:16 PM, said:

He said that usually when the QB throws a ton of ints, 75% of it is the QBs fault and the other 25% is either WRs running wrong routes or the OL fault... BUT he thinks that with Eli, the ratio is more like 50-50.


lol if it was geno he'd say 99% were his fault. MF is a tool
Get it done MT
Posted Image
0

#9 User is offline   Roger Vick Icon

  • Free Agent
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 37
  • Joined: 31-December 12

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 11 October 2013 - 07:09 PM

I'm fine with this. Whatever it takes to succeed.

It's only 4 games, he'll be back for the stretch run.
0

Page 1 of 1


Fast Reply

  

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users