NYJetsFan.com Forums: Studs Vs. Duds - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

"We're not a bad football team; we just do stupid stuff," said Eric Decker
Jetsfan115 Icon : (28 October 2014 - 10:28 AM) i need to install handrails with all you peeps hopping aboard the fire izdik train, not joking anymore huh?
santana Icon : (28 October 2014 - 11:58 AM) I've been sayin fire idzik since thanksgiving 2010
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (28 October 2014 - 01:11 PM) When you started hating Idzik it was before you could rationally hate him, there was no reason. Chances are the next GM and coach we hire will suck as well, the Jets are just one of that organizations that can never get it right
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (28 October 2014 - 02:46 PM) FIRE IZDICK
santana Icon : (28 October 2014 - 03:24 PM) harlem did you start brady or rivers
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (28 October 2014 - 03:41 PM) I held out for Sunday and started Brady
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (28 October 2014 - 03:42 PM) I have Gronk on my team in that league too so that worked out famously
santana Icon : (28 October 2014 - 03:44 PM) yeah that combo is OP
Jetsman05 Icon : (28 October 2014 - 04:52 PM) Harlem not in our league... doesn't matter
santana Icon : (28 October 2014 - 06:17 PM) you don't matter!
santana Icon : (28 October 2014 - 06:17 PM) and that wasn't a red card RIP SWANSEA
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (28 October 2014 - 08:20 PM) Manish is really annoying with his vendetta against Idzik though, you can tell it's personal because he doesn't have his scoops anymore.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (28 October 2014 - 08:20 PM) Since Idzik has became GM, Manish has lost all of his sources.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (28 October 2014 - 08:21 PM) its clear that this bothers Manish deeply and hes throwing little tantrums about it
azjetfan Icon : (28 October 2014 - 08:57 PM) Manish should not have a job. He and Idzik should be fired
SecondHandJets Icon : (28 October 2014 - 09:16 PM) Hey bitches
SecondHandJets Icon : (28 October 2014 - 09:16 PM) How's everyone enjoying your New York Jets?
MikeGangGree... Icon : (28 October 2014 - 09:28 PM) Jose Canseco just pulled a Plaxico Burress.
azjetfan Icon : (28 October 2014 - 10:01 PM) Shot himself in the leg?
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (28 October 2014 - 10:05 PM) Shot his middle finger
MikeGangGree... Icon : (28 October 2014 - 10:09 PM) Suck for the Duck
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 10:57 AM) Milber didnt die for this
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 12:30 PM) How pissed are we all going to be if Vick comes in and wins a bunch of games knocking us out of the top 5 picks?
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 12:32 PM) We are sitting in either 2 or 3 depending on the tie breaker with Jax
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 12:32 PM) If Oakland can pull out a couple wins we would be in good shape.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 01:35 PM) Vick=$$$
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 07:09 PM) THE BEETS
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 07:10 PM) Patty mayonnaise never gave up that poon
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 07:51 PM) Game 7
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 07:54 PM) Forget the Beets
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 07:54 PM) forget game 7
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 07:54 PM) THE KNICKS
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 08:07 PM) No one cares about the Knicks
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 08:07 PM) NO ONE LIKES MILLHOUSE
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 09:14 PM) No one cares about Santana
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 09:15 PM) after we traded you
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 09:36 PM) Well fine! I'll start another fanboard with black jack and hookers! Infact forget the fanboard!
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 10:27 PM) Was the best time of your playing days the Monday night game against Dallas in 05??
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 10:31 PM) https://www.youtube....h?v=3MQnxQdvIgY
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 10:32 PM) just go to 2:50
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 10:33 PM) and 4:15
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 06:48 AM) everyone i have a confession
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 06:48 AM) santana is a solid individual
Chaos Icon : (Today, 07:41 AM) hacked?
Chaos Icon : (Today, 07:41 AM) Brady vs Denver or Brees vs Carolina?
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1

Studs Vs. Duds JETS vs. steelers

#1 User is offline   ganggreen2003 Icon

• NO FAT CHICKS
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS
    NY YANKEES
    SYRACUSE ORANGE
    AND ANYTHING NEW YORK

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 13 October 2013 - 03:01 PM

STUDS:
Cumberland

Duds:
JETS OL
JETS Secondary
JETS Gameplan

Just a game we'd all like to forget and learn from...we aren't as good as most thought we were....but this is how we start to learn who we really are...we show up next week we will know that we are headed in the right direction...we can't win every game but we need to learn from what we don't do well and move forward....

Posted Image
Posted Image

Well YOU BETTER BLEED GREEN & WHITE!!!!

https://twitter.com/#!/NYJ_Rob3136

http://www.facebook....47353176?v=wall

http://www.nyjetsfan.../gg03on1050.mp3

S-Dubb: like if she was giving me a handjob and I saw that thumb I don't know how I'd react

#2 User is offline   Jetsfan0099 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 13 October 2013 - 03:07 PM

Our secondary has to step up. Ben completed 77% of his passes, every week QBs are near perfect vs us. That is not acceptable.
Posted Image

#3 User is offline   santana Icon

• I'm batman
  • Icon
  • Group: Admin
  • Interests:Keeping this place from breaking... and titties.

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 13 October 2013 - 03:57 PM

Posted Image
unffff good synopsis of todays game
Nyjetsfan.com Jets Fan Forum and Chat

#4 User is offline   ROBJETS Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 13 October 2013 - 05:09 PM

Studs

Folk .....Hasn't missed a fiel dgoal yet this season....two more today....deserves a stud for being so solid

Mcintyre had a pretty solid game.

The whole defensive line did a solid job shutting down the run. They did everything they could except help the linebackers and secondary cover passes

Duds

Geno.....another multi-pick game
Mornhinweg .....very bad game plan this week put us in a hole early
Secondary

Mentionables

Powell isn't great but he has been pretty solid for us every game
Goodson had a decent game also

#5 User is offline   MikeGangGreenFan2 Icon

• THE KNICKS
  • Icon
  • Interests:playing football
    watching the yankees WIN
    playing video games
    and a shit load of other things.

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 13 October 2013 - 11:14 PM

Duds THE JETS
Posted Image

#6 User is offline   azjetfan Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Interests:Football, golf, banking and home improvements

• NFL Team:

Posted 14 October 2013 - 03:04 PM

It seemed we were very conservative on offense the first 3 quarters. Almost to a fault. Made me think Dick Labeau was in Martys head before we even started the game.
Posted Image

#7 User is offline   Smedsthejet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 14 October 2013 - 03:29 PM

View Postazjetfan, on 14 October 2013 - 09:04 PM, said:

It seemed we were very conservative on offense the first 3 quarters. Almost to a fault. Made me think Dick Labeau was in Martys head before we even started the game.

Agreed. Looking back the play-by-play, it took eleven plays for the offense to get the ball in the hands of someone other than Geno Smith or one of the running backs. Phil Simms and Bill Cowher were saying how they liked that approach as it allowed a rookie QB time to 'get a feel' for the defence, but I disagree. Against Atlanta we were mixing things up and that set the tone for the match. By not coming out and playing aggressively on offense against Pittsburgh let them off the hook because their offense started pretty slowly too (how different may the game have been had Roethlisberger not slipped through the grasp of Wilkerson and avoided the safety???).

What's been said previously about the secondary holds too. On the Steelers TD it may have been a bad call to not provide our corners with any safety help, but the success Roethlisberger was having moving the ball left Rex with little choice but to apply pressure.

I've also been disappointed with our pass protection. The offensive line is fine running the ball, but when protecting Geno there are too many blown assignments, allowing too much pressure on the quarterback. And that helped lead to the second interception, even though a touchdown may not have changed much there.

On the positive side, defensively the front seven was great again, especially against the run. Powell was solid again without being spectacular, while Gates had some nice touches. Goodson also was a threat when he had the ball in his hands. It's just a shame he's now gone for the season too. His time with the Jets has been pretty hellish - caught up in legal trouble in the offseason meaning he missed most of camp, suspended the first four games of the season, does well on limited touches when he comes back, then suffers a serious injury in only his second game back.

#8 User is offline   azjetfan Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Interests:Football, golf, banking and home improvements

• NFL Team:

Posted 15 October 2013 - 10:43 AM

The best playcall of the whole game was the first. Geno running with it. Keep the D honest. After that it was all down hill.
Posted Image

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users