NYJetsFan.com Forums: Studs Vs. Duds - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Jump to content

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

RIP Joe McKnight
MikeGangGree... Icon : (27 November 2016 - 07:15 PM) SHIT!!!!
MikeGangGree... Icon : (27 November 2016 - 07:15 PM) THAT WAS THE PLAY
MikeGangGree... Icon : (27 November 2016 - 07:15 PM) WE SUCK
MikeGangGree... Icon : (27 November 2016 - 07:15 PM) WIDE OPEN
MikeGangGree... Icon : (27 November 2016 - 07:18 PM) FIRE THE WHOLE DEFENSE
MikeGangGree... Icon : (27 November 2016 - 07:19 PM) Bubba from forest gump has that blank dumb stare
MikeGangGree... Icon : (27 November 2016 - 07:20 PM) COME ON FITZ
MikeGangGree... Icon : (27 November 2016 - 07:21 PM) THAT SHOULDNT STAND
ganggreen2003 Icon : (27 November 2016 - 07:21 PM) his foot was out of bounds
MikeGangGree... Icon : (27 November 2016 - 07:21 PM) WELL THATS A BREAK
MikeGangGree... Icon : (27 November 2016 - 07:22 PM) 75 yards away
MikeGangGree... Icon : (27 November 2016 - 07:23 PM) Thats not gonna do it'
MikeGangGree... Icon : (27 November 2016 - 07:23 PM) 2nd and 4
MikeGangGree... Icon : (27 November 2016 - 07:24 PM) f*** YOU RYAN FITZPATRICK
MikeGangGree... Icon : (27 November 2016 - 07:25 PM) YOU SORRY SON OF A BITCH
ganggreen2003 Icon : (27 November 2016 - 07:26 PM) it keeps us in the hunt for a top 5 pick
ganggreen2003 Icon : (27 November 2016 - 07:26 PM) I'm glad we lost
ganggreen2003 Icon : (27 November 2016 - 07:26 PM) we need to get a top 5 pick in the draft
MikeGangGree... Icon : (27 November 2016 - 07:26 PM) COME ON D!!!
Jetsfan115 Icon : (27 November 2016 - 07:28 PM) Good job fitz. Way to keep us at the fifth overall pick
MikeGangGree... Icon : (27 November 2016 - 07:28 PM) AND DO WHAT WITH IT?????
MikeGangGree... Icon : (27 November 2016 - 07:29 PM) What the f*** are we going to take
at 5?????
MikeGangGree... Icon : (27 November 2016 - 07:30 PM) They will just take another f***ing D player
MikeGangGree... Icon : (27 November 2016 - 07:31 PM) Like Peppers
ganggreen2003 Icon : (28 November 2016 - 08:21 AM) We better NOT bring MEvis back next season he's clearly past his prime
MikeGangGree... Icon : (05 December 2016 - 09:12 PM) f*** THIS SHIT
santana Icon : (05 December 2016 - 09:15 PM) I like this chan gailey
santana Icon : (05 December 2016 - 09:17 PM) forte deserves better lol
MikeGangGree... Icon : (05 December 2016 - 09:42 PM) I hate this franchise
MikeGangGree... Icon : (05 December 2016 - 09:42 PM) Its a sad time to be a fan
MikeGangGree... Icon : (05 December 2016 - 09:46 PM) Allen looking like a HOF player right now'
santana Icon : (05 December 2016 - 10:57 PM) yeah pretty brutal
santana Icon : (05 December 2016 - 10:57 PM) tickets were $5
santana Icon : (05 December 2016 - 10:57 PM) lol
santana Icon : (05 December 2016 - 10:57 PM) BRYCE PETTY ERA
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (06 December 2016 - 01:16 PM) FIRE BOWLES
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (06 December 2016 - 01:16 PM) FIRE MACCAGNAN
santana Icon : (06 December 2016 - 03:29 PM) https://i.imgur.com/hRFxOYR.gifv
Jetsfan115 Icon : (06 December 2016 - 05:53 PM) Spiller and Ross waived. Jalin is back to be out KR/PR. 4 games left fuck ti see what the young guys can do
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 02:30 PM) Spiller is a joke anyway
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 03:28 PM) FIRE NYJETSFAN.COM
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:35 PM) khiry robinson resigned
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Today, 11:41 AM) FIRE THE JETS
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Today, 11:42 AM) FIRE SANATANA HE IS THE REASON THIS PLACE IS DEAD
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Today, 11:42 AM) He needs to go back to running punts for us
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1

Studs Vs. Duds JETS vs. patriots

#1 User is offline   ganggreen2003 Icon

  • NO FAT CHICKS
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2,321
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Rhode Island
  • Interests:J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS
    NY YANKEES
    SYRACUSE ORANGE
    AND ANYTHING NEW YORK

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 20 October 2013 - 03:34 PM


STUDS:
J-KERL
Allen
GENO
JETS D in the 2nd Half
Cumberland
Folk
Nelson

Duds:
The refs on that BULLSHIT DPI on Hill

J! E! T! S! JETS JETS JETS!!!! HUGE WIN BY THE NYJ!!!!

Posted Image
Posted Image

Well YOU BETTER BLEED GREEN & WHITE!!!!

https://twitter.com/#!/NYJ_Rob3136

http://www.facebook....47353176?v=wall

http://www.nyjetsfan.../gg03on1050.mp3

S-Dubb: like if she was giving me a handjob and I saw that thumb I don't know how I'd react
0

#2 User is offline   ROBJETS Icon

  • LB Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,541
  • Joined: 29-September 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 20 October 2013 - 03:36 PM

Dud


GangGreen2003




You know why. You should add yourself to your own dud list. I'm sure you already know I'm just ragging you and having fun with you.
0

#3 User is offline   reg83ny Icon

  • TMZ Correspondent
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator
  • Posts: 4,591
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Beantown...I missed NY

  • MLB:

Posted 20 October 2013 - 03:56 PM

Dud = Dee Milliner
0

#4 User is offline   Jetsfan0099 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator
  • Posts: 17,137
  • Joined: 30-July 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:New Jersey

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 20 October 2013 - 04:31 PM

View Postreg83ny, on 20 October 2013 - 04:56 PM, said:

Dud = Dee Milliner


Why is Milliner a dud? 4 games hes played in, we haven't allowed a QB to throw for over 50% vs us. 3 games he was out in, QBs are completing over 70%.

And its not like the Patriots WRs were beating us. their leading WR had 5 catches for 44 yards.



Gronkowski killed us today with 8 catches for 114 yards.
Posted Image
0

#5 User is offline   jet-man Icon

  • Drafted Rookie
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 196
  • Joined: 04-September 05

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 20 October 2013 - 07:19 PM

studs
jets -d
kerley
geno

duds
refs on s. hill td
bilal powell where was he?
0

#6 User is offline   MikeGangGreenFan2 Icon

  • THE KNICKS
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2,790
  • Joined: 08-April 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Florida.used to live in NY.
  • Interests:playing football
    watching the yankees WIN
    playing video games
    and a shit load of other things.

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 20 October 2013 - 09:16 PM

Studs
THE JETS... whole team had a hell of a game
The Fans.... That place was nuts today

Duds The Refs
NE fans
0

#7 User is offline   sexyrexy Icon

  • Special Teams
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 291
  • Joined: 24-January 10

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 21 October 2013 - 10:49 AM

View Postganggreen2003, on 20 October 2013 - 03:34 PM, said:


STUDS:
J-KERL
Allen
GENO
JETS D in the 2nd Half
Cumberland
Folk
Nelson

Duds:
The refs on that BULLSHIT DPI on Hill

J! E! T! S! JETS JETS JETS!!!! HUGE WIN BY THE NYJ!!!!


What game did you watch yesterday where Cumberland was a stud? I saw two critical drops that could have lost the game.
"My first thought was I looked and I saw who was second and [thought], 'Hey, I finally beat Belichick at something. I got him. I knew it would take time, but I finally got him.'"
--Rex Ryan on being voted the most overrated NFL head coach
0

#8 User is offline   NJAzrael71 Icon

  • Formerly FlyHi
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3,665
  • Joined: 06-August 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:NJ

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 21 October 2013 - 12:51 PM

View PostJetsfan0099, on 20 October 2013 - 05:31 PM, said:

Why is Milliner a dud? 4 games hes played in, we haven't allowed a QB to throw for over 50% vs us. 3 games he was out in, QBs are completing over 70%.

And its not like the Patriots WRs were beating us. their leading WR had 5 catches for 44 yards.



Gronkowski killed us today with 8 catches for 114 yards.



Millner's a dud because he's a walking injury waiting to happen. He's been out just aboubt as long as he's been on the field.
I will not be forgotten. This is my time to shine. I've got the scars to prove it. Only the strong survive.

When someone annoys u, it takes 42 muscles in ur face 2 frown. BUT, it only takes 4 muscles 2 extend ur arm & b!tch-slap that mother@*?!&! upside the head!!
0

#9 User is offline   Smedsthejet Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator
  • Posts: 8,296
  • Joined: 10-April 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:London, England

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 21 October 2013 - 02:28 PM

Studs:

Kerley - one of the clutchest performances I've seen a WR have. He killed the Pats on third down and deserved his TD
Antonio Allen - prior to this game I thought he'd been having a solid season, but he was great yesterday. Gronkowksi may have finished with over 100 yards receiving, but Allen arguably kept that total down (especially given how often Brady targeted Gronk), and his pick six was a momentum shifter
Geno - the pick six he threw was a terrible throw, but he quickly put that behind him. Our opening drive was executed perfectly and his two big running plays - on third down when Marquice Cole seemed to have stopped him short but he dived for the first and his TD run - were outstanding.
Defence after half time - the Pats offense pretty much had their way with our defence in the first half, but we came out firing in the second half, had made the necessary adjustments and rattled Brady.
Folk - sure he missed the 56 yarder when the Pats drew the unsportsmanlike conduct penalty, but on the day he was 3/3 and made the pressure kick when it counted most.
Nelson - played with an attitude and made some nice catches.

Duds:

Not the refs - they didn't rob us of a TD as Hill clearly pushed off (him interfering with the DB arguably saved an interception too).
Overall there were no real duds, though the offensive playcalling late on and in overtime was frustratingly conservative. Ivory ran hard, but in OT we almost got punished for not looking to pass.
0

#10 User is offline   Jetsfan0099 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator
  • Posts: 17,137
  • Joined: 30-July 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:New Jersey

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 21 October 2013 - 02:51 PM

View PostFlyHiJets, on 21 October 2013 - 01:51 PM, said:

Millner's a dud because he's a walking injury waiting to happen. He's been out just aboubt as long as he's been on the field.

But at least we got rid of MEVIS right?
Posted Image
0

#11 User is offline   Jetsfan0099 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator
  • Posts: 17,137
  • Joined: 30-July 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:New Jersey

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 21 October 2013 - 02:53 PM

View PostSmedsthejet, on 21 October 2013 - 03:28 PM, said:

Studs:

Kerley - one of the clutchest performances I've seen a WR have. He killed the Pats on third down and deserved his TD
Antonio Allen - prior to this game I thought he'd been having a solid season, but he was great yesterday. Gronkowksi may have finished with over 100 yards receiving, but Allen arguably kept that total down (especially given how often Brady targeted Gronk), and his pick six was a momentum shifter
Geno - the pick six he threw was a terrible throw, but he quickly put that behind him. Our opening drive was executed perfectly and his two big running plays - on third down when Marquice Cole seemed to have stopped him short but he dived for the first and his TD run - were outstanding.
Defence after half time - the Pats offense pretty much had their way with our defence in the first half, but we came out firing in the second half, had made the necessary adjustments and rattled Brady.
Folk - sure he missed the 56 yarder when the Pats drew the unsportsmanlike conduct penalty, but on the day he was 3/3 and made the pressure kick when it counted most.
Nelson - played with an attitude and made some nice catches.

Duds:

Not the refs - they didn't rob us of a TD as Hill clearly pushed off (him interfering with the DB arguably saved an interception too).
Overall there were no real duds, though the offensive playcalling late on and in overtime was frustratingly conservative. Ivory ran hard, but in OT we almost got punished for not looking to pass.


I disagree with that. McCourty got out of the way on his own. WRs get away with much worse. I think they called it because the ref who threw the flag couldn't see Hill and all he saw was McCourty flopping.
Posted Image
0

#12 User is offline   HarlemHxC814 Icon

  • 06 Best Avatar Award / N.O.P. GUARD
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator
  • Posts: 5,173
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 21 October 2013 - 03:04 PM

View PostFlyHiJets, on 21 October 2013 - 01:51 PM, said:

Millner's a dud because he's a walking injury waiting to happen. He's been out just aboubt as long as he's been on the field.


Griping about a CB coming from you is hysterical
Posted Image
0

#13 User is offline   gmany3k Icon

  • Old Timer
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 8,303
  • Joined: 31-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:AUSTIN,TX MALE member 2000-01

  • NFL Team:

Posted 21 October 2013 - 06:04 PM

Ivory .
21ST CENTURY NEW YORK STATE OF MIND ."REST IN PEACE NIGHT OWL TOM"Use Caution when reading my comments>.Posted Image
0

Page 1 of 1


Fast Reply

  

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users