NYJetsFan.com Forums: Studs Vs. Duds - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Jump to content

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

THREE MORE SPOTS FOR FANTASY FOOTBALL: http://nyjetsfan.com...ndpost&p=356805
santana Icon : (26 June 2015 - 12:26 PM) FIRE WOOD!
Mr_Jet Icon : (26 June 2015 - 05:54 PM) Kristaps Porzingis???
Mr_Jet Icon : (26 June 2015 - 05:55 PM) You'd think Isiah Thomas was still running the Knicks last night.
santana Icon : (27 June 2015 - 07:30 PM) Lol yeah no clue about those names
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (28 June 2015 - 10:10 AM) Is there any chance that Porzingis ends up being good?
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (28 June 2015 - 10:10 AM) I'm guessing he won't be the next Pau Gasol or Dirk Nowviski
Mr_Jet Icon : (28 June 2015 - 11:41 AM) You never know, he could be as good as Gasol brothers or Dirk. Honestly the Knicks picking at #4 did the same thing the 3 teams picking ahead of them did. Picked a 19 year who could go boom or bust.
Mr_Jet Icon : (28 June 2015 - 11:45 AM) Porzingis seems to have the "I'm going to prove them wrong" type of attitude needed to overcome people's doubts about him. Hopefully he'll have the work ethic that goes along with that attitude.
azjetfan Icon : (28 June 2015 - 10:17 PM) In other news I decided to shave the dome. Since the hair was falling out anyway I figured I would show it who's boss
santana Icon : (29 June 2015 - 01:11 PM) Deisel up shave the dome
Mr_Jet Icon : (29 June 2015 - 04:49 PM) Welcome home.
azjetfan Icon : (29 June 2015 - 08:59 PM) I feel fast.
azjetfan Icon : (01 July 2015 - 07:53 PM) Shot an 86 today. Personal best.
santana Icon : (01 July 2015 - 08:19 PM) well done
santana Icon : (01 July 2015 - 08:19 PM) im going to play friday
blk_orion Icon : (02 July 2015 - 08:57 AM) play what? golf?
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (02 July 2015 - 01:16 PM) Sheldon Richardson suspended 4 game for substance abuse.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (02 July 2015 - 01:16 PM) f***
ganggreen2003 Icon : (02 July 2015 - 06:15 PM) DAMNIT TO f***ing HELL!!!!
azjetfan Icon : (02 July 2015 - 07:46 PM) Yup. Golf. I'm ready to take on Tiger. Mid season form. For what ever reason I am hitting the driver great. 280 and fairly controlled. I'm playing again Saturday.
santana Icon : (02 July 2015 - 07:55 PM) tiger shot a 66 today didnt he easy course though
santana Icon : (02 July 2015 - 07:55 PM) things were going too well for the jets this off season
MikeGangGree... Icon : (02 July 2015 - 10:33 PM) Well I guess Williams will be starting in opening day now
MikeGangGree... Icon : (13 July 2015 - 09:34 PM) WOW homerun derby was awesome!!
santana Icon : (14 July 2015 - 03:56 PM) I missed it frown face
MikeGangGree... Icon : (23 July 2015 - 09:35 PM) WOOOOOOO
SecondHandJets Icon : (25 July 2015 - 10:24 PM) CONFORTO > TROUT, JUST ACCEPT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
santana Icon : (28 July 2015 - 10:52 AM) blasphemy
azjetfan Icon : (28 July 2015 - 01:37 PM) Brady suspension upheld
Chaos Icon : (Yesterday, 05:55 PM) https://twitter.com/...885423357390848
Chaos Icon : (Yesterday, 05:56 PM) God dammit Richardson. Jets need to pay Mo. Richardson is turning into a huge liability.
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:17 PM) good thing we drafted williams. thats why you take BPA
jets4life Icon : (Yesterday, 07:54 PM) Mike Freeman of the B/R has spoken to three NFL sources who all said they think Jets DE Sheldon Richardson Will Never Play Another Down In The Nfl following this arrest.

Freeman’s sources all pointed to the 12-year child and the loaded handgun in the car as two major concerns regarding the incident.
We’ll have more details regarding Richardson as the news is available.
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 08:44 PM) do we need to get rid of sheldon?
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 08:44 PM) wtf was he thinking driving 143 mph
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 09:19 PM) My guess would be by the time he is done with all his suspensions he will not be under contract anymore.
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 09:20 PM) The child and gun will do him in.
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 09:20 PM) Was he charged with child endangerment?
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 10:53 PM) Why o why
Chaos Icon : (Today, 07:29 AM) i think he was only charged with resisting arrest
Chaos Icon : (Today, 07:29 AM) he isn't going anywhere. wife beaters get second chances and he won't?
Chaos Icon : (Today, 07:29 AM) i'm sure he's going to be suspended for more than 4 games though
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 10:16 AM) Richardson is a moron
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 10:16 AM) Good thing we drafted Williams
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 10:17 AM) Makes the decision easier to pay Wilkerson, someone who knows how to not get into trouble off the field
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1

Studs Vs. Duds JETS vs. patriots

#1 User is offline   ganggreen2003 Icon

  • NO FAT CHICKS
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2,321
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:West Warwick, RI
  • Interests:J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS
    NY YANKEES
    SYRACUSE ORANGE
    AND ANYTHING NEW YORK

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 20 October 2013 - 03:34 PM


STUDS:
J-KERL
Allen
GENO
JETS D in the 2nd Half
Cumberland
Folk
Nelson

Duds:
The refs on that BULLSHIT DPI on Hill

J! E! T! S! JETS JETS JETS!!!! HUGE WIN BY THE NYJ!!!!

Posted Image
Posted Image

Well YOU BETTER BLEED GREEN & WHITE!!!!

https://twitter.com/#!/NYJ_Rob3136

http://www.facebook....47353176?v=wall

http://www.nyjetsfan.../gg03on1050.mp3

S-Dubb: like if she was giving me a handjob and I saw that thumb I don't know how I'd react
0

#2 User is offline   ROBJETS Icon

  • LB Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,469
  • Joined: 29-September 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 20 October 2013 - 03:36 PM

Dud


GangGreen2003




You know why. You should add yourself to your own dud list. I'm sure you already know I'm just ragging you and having fun with you.
0

#3 User is offline   reg83ny Icon

  • TMZ Correspondent
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator
  • Posts: 4,581
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Beantown...I missed NY

  • MLB:

Posted 20 October 2013 - 03:56 PM

Dud = Dee Milliner
0

#4 User is offline   Jetsfan0099 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator
  • Posts: 17,119
  • Joined: 30-July 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:New Jersey

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 20 October 2013 - 04:31 PM

View Postreg83ny, on 20 October 2013 - 04:56 PM, said:

Dud = Dee Milliner


Why is Milliner a dud? 4 games hes played in, we haven't allowed a QB to throw for over 50% vs us. 3 games he was out in, QBs are completing over 70%.

And its not like the Patriots WRs were beating us. their leading WR had 5 catches for 44 yards.



Gronkowski killed us today with 8 catches for 114 yards.
Posted Image
0

#5 User is offline   jet-man Icon

  • Drafted Rookie
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 196
  • Joined: 04-September 05

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 20 October 2013 - 07:19 PM

studs
jets -d
kerley
geno

duds
refs on s. hill td
bilal powell where was he?
0

#6 User is offline   MikeGangGreenFan2 Icon

  • THE KNICKS
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2,722
  • Joined: 08-April 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Florida.used to live in NY.
  • Interests:playing football
    watching the yankees WIN
    playing video games
    and a shit load of other things.

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 20 October 2013 - 09:16 PM

Studs
THE JETS... whole team had a hell of a game
The Fans.... That place was nuts today

Duds The Refs
NE fans
0

#7 User is offline   sexyrexy Icon

  • Special Teams
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 291
  • Joined: 24-January 10

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 21 October 2013 - 10:49 AM

View Postganggreen2003, on 20 October 2013 - 03:34 PM, said:


STUDS:
J-KERL
Allen
GENO
JETS D in the 2nd Half
Cumberland
Folk
Nelson

Duds:
The refs on that BULLSHIT DPI on Hill

J! E! T! S! JETS JETS JETS!!!! HUGE WIN BY THE NYJ!!!!


What game did you watch yesterday where Cumberland was a stud? I saw two critical drops that could have lost the game.
"My first thought was I looked and I saw who was second and [thought], 'Hey, I finally beat Belichick at something. I got him. I knew it would take time, but I finally got him.'"
--Rex Ryan on being voted the most overrated NFL head coach
0

#8 User is offline   NJAzrael71 Icon

  • Formerly FlyHi
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3,651
  • Joined: 06-August 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:NJ

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 21 October 2013 - 12:51 PM

View PostJetsfan0099, on 20 October 2013 - 05:31 PM, said:

Why is Milliner a dud? 4 games hes played in, we haven't allowed a QB to throw for over 50% vs us. 3 games he was out in, QBs are completing over 70%.

And its not like the Patriots WRs were beating us. their leading WR had 5 catches for 44 yards.



Gronkowski killed us today with 8 catches for 114 yards.



Millner's a dud because he's a walking injury waiting to happen. He's been out just aboubt as long as he's been on the field.
I will not be forgotten. This is my time to shine. I've got the scars to prove it. Only the strong survive.

When someone annoys u, it takes 42 muscles in ur face 2 frown. BUT, it only takes 4 muscles 2 extend ur arm & b!tch-slap that mother@*?!&! upside the head!!
0

#9 User is offline   Smedsthejet Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator
  • Posts: 8,280
  • Joined: 10-April 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:London, England

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 21 October 2013 - 02:28 PM

Studs:

Kerley - one of the clutchest performances I've seen a WR have. He killed the Pats on third down and deserved his TD
Antonio Allen - prior to this game I thought he'd been having a solid season, but he was great yesterday. Gronkowksi may have finished with over 100 yards receiving, but Allen arguably kept that total down (especially given how often Brady targeted Gronk), and his pick six was a momentum shifter
Geno - the pick six he threw was a terrible throw, but he quickly put that behind him. Our opening drive was executed perfectly and his two big running plays - on third down when Marquice Cole seemed to have stopped him short but he dived for the first and his TD run - were outstanding.
Defence after half time - the Pats offense pretty much had their way with our defence in the first half, but we came out firing in the second half, had made the necessary adjustments and rattled Brady.
Folk - sure he missed the 56 yarder when the Pats drew the unsportsmanlike conduct penalty, but on the day he was 3/3 and made the pressure kick when it counted most.
Nelson - played with an attitude and made some nice catches.

Duds:

Not the refs - they didn't rob us of a TD as Hill clearly pushed off (him interfering with the DB arguably saved an interception too).
Overall there were no real duds, though the offensive playcalling late on and in overtime was frustratingly conservative. Ivory ran hard, but in OT we almost got punished for not looking to pass.
0

#10 User is offline   Jetsfan0099 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator
  • Posts: 17,119
  • Joined: 30-July 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:New Jersey

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 21 October 2013 - 02:51 PM

View PostFlyHiJets, on 21 October 2013 - 01:51 PM, said:

Millner's a dud because he's a walking injury waiting to happen. He's been out just aboubt as long as he's been on the field.

But at least we got rid of MEVIS right?
Posted Image
0

#11 User is offline   Jetsfan0099 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator
  • Posts: 17,119
  • Joined: 30-July 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:New Jersey

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 21 October 2013 - 02:53 PM

View PostSmedsthejet, on 21 October 2013 - 03:28 PM, said:

Studs:

Kerley - one of the clutchest performances I've seen a WR have. He killed the Pats on third down and deserved his TD
Antonio Allen - prior to this game I thought he'd been having a solid season, but he was great yesterday. Gronkowksi may have finished with over 100 yards receiving, but Allen arguably kept that total down (especially given how often Brady targeted Gronk), and his pick six was a momentum shifter
Geno - the pick six he threw was a terrible throw, but he quickly put that behind him. Our opening drive was executed perfectly and his two big running plays - on third down when Marquice Cole seemed to have stopped him short but he dived for the first and his TD run - were outstanding.
Defence after half time - the Pats offense pretty much had their way with our defence in the first half, but we came out firing in the second half, had made the necessary adjustments and rattled Brady.
Folk - sure he missed the 56 yarder when the Pats drew the unsportsmanlike conduct penalty, but on the day he was 3/3 and made the pressure kick when it counted most.
Nelson - played with an attitude and made some nice catches.

Duds:

Not the refs - they didn't rob us of a TD as Hill clearly pushed off (him interfering with the DB arguably saved an interception too).
Overall there were no real duds, though the offensive playcalling late on and in overtime was frustratingly conservative. Ivory ran hard, but in OT we almost got punished for not looking to pass.


I disagree with that. McCourty got out of the way on his own. WRs get away with much worse. I think they called it because the ref who threw the flag couldn't see Hill and all he saw was McCourty flopping.
Posted Image
0

#12 User is offline   HarlemHxC814 Icon

  • 06 Best Avatar Award / N.O.P. GUARD
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator
  • Posts: 5,166
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 21 October 2013 - 03:04 PM

View PostFlyHiJets, on 21 October 2013 - 01:51 PM, said:

Millner's a dud because he's a walking injury waiting to happen. He's been out just aboubt as long as he's been on the field.


Griping about a CB coming from you is hysterical
Posted Image
0

#13 User is offline   gmany3k Icon

  • Old Timer
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 8,302
  • Joined: 31-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:AUSTIN,TX MALE member 2000-01

  • NFL Team:

Posted 21 October 2013 - 06:04 PM

Ivory .
21ST CENTURY NEW YORK STATE OF MIND ."REST IN PEACE NIGHT OWL TOM"Use Caution when reading my comments>.Posted Image
0

Page 1 of 1


Fast Reply

  

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users