NYJetsFan.com Forums: Studs Vs. Duds - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Jump to content

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

Jets drop another game vs Lions. Offense is bad
ganggreen2003 Icon : (29 September 2014 - 09:55 PM) we need to start doing that shit
ganggreen2003 Icon : (29 September 2014 - 09:55 PM) our D needs to start making shit like that happen
Chaos Icon : (29 September 2014 - 09:57 PM) fuck that penalty
Chaos Icon : (29 September 2014 - 09:57 PM) "going on your knees" stupidest shit ever
Chaos Icon : (29 September 2014 - 09:57 PM) let them do the end zone celebrations
ganggreen2003 Icon : (29 September 2014 - 09:59 PM) thank you KC for slaughtering these overrated fucks
santana Icon : (29 September 2014 - 09:59 PM) Brady watching too much geno tape
Chaos Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:00 PM) brady to the bench
santana Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:00 PM) Oh god what has KC done! GARAPAPOLLO UNLEASHED
ganggreen2003 Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:01 PM) I hope someone lays a Mo Lewis on Garapapolo
ganggreen2003 Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:01 PM) square in the chest
ganggreen2003 Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:02 PM) so brady can get his knee broken again
santana Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:03 PM) I'm scared
santana Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:03 PM) this kid might be legit
santana Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:04 PM) IT WASNT WORTH IT
ganggreen2003 Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:04 PM) cmon KC
ganggreen2003 Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:04 PM) wtf
ganggreen2003 Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:04 PM) f***
ganggreen2003 Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:04 PM) they let the rookie just drive it on them
ganggreen2003 Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:05 PM) unacceptable
ganggreen2003 Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:05 PM) now KC needs a TD
santana Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:06 PM) It wasn't worth it :(
ganggreen2003 Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:15 PM) KC has some big ol boys
ganggreen2003 Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:19 PM) TY KC for bringing these overrated fucks back down to earth
azjetfan Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:22 PM) I think 03 should be a mod. I think everyone should be.
azjetfan Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:23 PM) What do we have to loose?
ganggreen2003 Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:34 PM) our O better get their shit together starting this Sunday
ganggreen2003 Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:34 PM) we need to be on our A game when we play Denver and the CHEATriots
ganggreen2003 Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:34 PM) and Buffalo doesn't scare me
ganggreen2003 Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:34 PM) but these next 3 games better get it's shit together
ganggreen2003 Icon : (29 September 2014 - 11:01 PM) maybe Idzik knew that MEvis was not as good anymore
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 08:11 AM) Nah, fire idzik
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 08:12 AM) Milber is expected to play this week, how nice of him
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 08:14 AM) The chargers are going to be tough
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:22 AM) well there is a silver lining to this season, tom brady sucks and so do the pats
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 11:48 AM) Jets sign John Conner back, with Bohannon injured at FB
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 11:49 AM) that is why they should consider starting Vick, they could compete for the divsion with solid QB play. Can Rex really afford to sit there waiting for things to click with Geno while he keeps throwing INTs?
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:26 PM) i didn't even notive bohannon was hurt
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:28 PM) vick gives us a chance to win now, geno can still learn as a backup
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 01:28 PM) I miss T Bo already
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 02:35 PM) The raiders are a dumpster fire
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 02:36 PM) they are naming Tony Sparano yes that Tony Sparano formally the OC of the NYJ and the wildcat whacko from Miami is the new interim HC for the Oakland Gayders
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 02:39 PM) well good thing we got rid of LaRon Landry since he just got suspended for PED's
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Yesterday, 03:08 PM) i'm not suprised. that guy looked like he was on roids
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:10 PM) FIRE IDZIK
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1

Studs Vs. Duds JETS vs. patriots

#1 User is offline   ganggreen2003 Icon

  • NO FAT CHICKS
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2,283
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:West Warwick, RI
  • Interests:J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS
    NY YANKEES
    SYRACUSE ORANGE
    AND ANYTHING NEW YORK

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 20 October 2013 - 03:34 PM


STUDS:
J-KERL
Allen
GENO
JETS D in the 2nd Half
Cumberland
Folk
Nelson

Duds:
The refs on that BULLSHIT DPI on Hill

J! E! T! S! JETS JETS JETS!!!! HUGE WIN BY THE NYJ!!!!

Posted Image
Posted Image

Well YOU BETTER BLEED GREEN & WHITE!!!!

https://twitter.com/#!/NYJ_Rob3136

http://www.facebook....47353176?v=wall

http://www.nyjetsfan.../gg03on1050.mp3

S-Dubb: like if she was giving me a handjob and I saw that thumb I don't know how I'd react
0

#2 User is offline   ROBJETS Icon

  • LB Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,390
  • Joined: 29-September 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 20 October 2013 - 03:36 PM

Dud


GangGreen2003




You know why. You should add yourself to your own dud list. I'm sure you already know I'm just ragging you and having fun with you.
0

#3 User is online   reg83ny Icon

  • TMZ Correspondent
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator
  • Posts: 4,553
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Beantown...I missed NY

  • MLB:

Posted 20 October 2013 - 03:56 PM

Dud = Dee Milliner
0

#4 User is offline   Jetsfan0099 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator
  • Posts: 16,999
  • Joined: 30-July 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:New Jersey

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 20 October 2013 - 04:31 PM

View Postreg83ny, on 20 October 2013 - 04:56 PM, said:

Dud = Dee Milliner


Why is Milliner a dud? 4 games hes played in, we haven't allowed a QB to throw for over 50% vs us. 3 games he was out in, QBs are completing over 70%.

And its not like the Patriots WRs were beating us. their leading WR had 5 catches for 44 yards.



Gronkowski killed us today with 8 catches for 114 yards.
Posted Image
0

#5 User is offline   jet-man Icon

  • Drafted Rookie
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 195
  • Joined: 04-September 05

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 20 October 2013 - 07:19 PM

studs
jets -d
kerley
geno

duds
refs on s. hill td
bilal powell where was he?
0

#6 User is offline   MikeGangGreenFan2 Icon

  • THE KNICKS
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2,648
  • Joined: 08-April 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Florida.used to live in NY.
  • Interests:playing football
    watching the yankees WIN
    playing video games
    and a shit load of other things.

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 20 October 2013 - 09:16 PM

Studs
THE JETS... whole team had a hell of a game
The Fans.... That place was nuts today

Duds The Refs
NE fans
Posted Image
0

#7 User is offline   sexyrexy Icon

  • Special Teams
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 290
  • Joined: 24-January 10

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 21 October 2013 - 10:49 AM

View Postganggreen2003, on 20 October 2013 - 03:34 PM, said:


STUDS:
J-KERL
Allen
GENO
JETS D in the 2nd Half
Cumberland
Folk
Nelson

Duds:
The refs on that BULLSHIT DPI on Hill

J! E! T! S! JETS JETS JETS!!!! HUGE WIN BY THE NYJ!!!!


What game did you watch yesterday where Cumberland was a stud? I saw two critical drops that could have lost the game.
"My first thought was I looked and I saw who was second and [thought], 'Hey, I finally beat Belichick at something. I got him. I knew it would take time, but I finally got him.'"
--Rex Ryan on being voted the most overrated NFL head coach
0

#8 User is offline   FlyHiJets Icon

  • D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3,551
  • Joined: 06-August 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:NJ

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 21 October 2013 - 12:51 PM

View PostJetsfan0099, on 20 October 2013 - 05:31 PM, said:

Why is Milliner a dud? 4 games hes played in, we haven't allowed a QB to throw for over 50% vs us. 3 games he was out in, QBs are completing over 70%.

And its not like the Patriots WRs were beating us. their leading WR had 5 catches for 44 yards.



Gronkowski killed us today with 8 catches for 114 yards.



Millner's a dud because he's a walking injury waiting to happen. He's been out just aboubt as long as he's been on the field.
I will not be forgotten. This is my time to shine. I've got the scars to prove it. Only the strong survive.

When someone annoys u, it takes 42 muscles in ur face 2 frown. BUT, it only takes 4 muscles 2 extend ur arm & b!tch-slap that mother@*?!&! upside the head!!
0

#9 User is offline   Smedsthejet Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator
  • Posts: 8,261
  • Joined: 10-April 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:London, England

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 21 October 2013 - 02:28 PM

Studs:

Kerley - one of the clutchest performances I've seen a WR have. He killed the Pats on third down and deserved his TD
Antonio Allen - prior to this game I thought he'd been having a solid season, but he was great yesterday. Gronkowksi may have finished with over 100 yards receiving, but Allen arguably kept that total down (especially given how often Brady targeted Gronk), and his pick six was a momentum shifter
Geno - the pick six he threw was a terrible throw, but he quickly put that behind him. Our opening drive was executed perfectly and his two big running plays - on third down when Marquice Cole seemed to have stopped him short but he dived for the first and his TD run - were outstanding.
Defence after half time - the Pats offense pretty much had their way with our defence in the first half, but we came out firing in the second half, had made the necessary adjustments and rattled Brady.
Folk - sure he missed the 56 yarder when the Pats drew the unsportsmanlike conduct penalty, but on the day he was 3/3 and made the pressure kick when it counted most.
Nelson - played with an attitude and made some nice catches.

Duds:

Not the refs - they didn't rob us of a TD as Hill clearly pushed off (him interfering with the DB arguably saved an interception too).
Overall there were no real duds, though the offensive playcalling late on and in overtime was frustratingly conservative. Ivory ran hard, but in OT we almost got punished for not looking to pass.
0

#10 User is offline   Jetsfan0099 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator
  • Posts: 16,999
  • Joined: 30-July 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:New Jersey

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 21 October 2013 - 02:51 PM

View PostFlyHiJets, on 21 October 2013 - 01:51 PM, said:

Millner's a dud because he's a walking injury waiting to happen. He's been out just aboubt as long as he's been on the field.

But at least we got rid of MEVIS right?
Posted Image
0

#11 User is offline   Jetsfan0099 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator
  • Posts: 16,999
  • Joined: 30-July 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:New Jersey

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 21 October 2013 - 02:53 PM

View PostSmedsthejet, on 21 October 2013 - 03:28 PM, said:

Studs:

Kerley - one of the clutchest performances I've seen a WR have. He killed the Pats on third down and deserved his TD
Antonio Allen - prior to this game I thought he'd been having a solid season, but he was great yesterday. Gronkowksi may have finished with over 100 yards receiving, but Allen arguably kept that total down (especially given how often Brady targeted Gronk), and his pick six was a momentum shifter
Geno - the pick six he threw was a terrible throw, but he quickly put that behind him. Our opening drive was executed perfectly and his two big running plays - on third down when Marquice Cole seemed to have stopped him short but he dived for the first and his TD run - were outstanding.
Defence after half time - the Pats offense pretty much had their way with our defence in the first half, but we came out firing in the second half, had made the necessary adjustments and rattled Brady.
Folk - sure he missed the 56 yarder when the Pats drew the unsportsmanlike conduct penalty, but on the day he was 3/3 and made the pressure kick when it counted most.
Nelson - played with an attitude and made some nice catches.

Duds:

Not the refs - they didn't rob us of a TD as Hill clearly pushed off (him interfering with the DB arguably saved an interception too).
Overall there were no real duds, though the offensive playcalling late on and in overtime was frustratingly conservative. Ivory ran hard, but in OT we almost got punished for not looking to pass.


I disagree with that. McCourty got out of the way on his own. WRs get away with much worse. I think they called it because the ref who threw the flag couldn't see Hill and all he saw was McCourty flopping.
Posted Image
0

#12 User is offline   HarlemHxC814 Icon

  • 06 Best Avatar Award / N.O.P. GUARD
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator
  • Posts: 5,041
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 21 October 2013 - 03:04 PM

View PostFlyHiJets, on 21 October 2013 - 01:51 PM, said:

Millner's a dud because he's a walking injury waiting to happen. He's been out just aboubt as long as he's been on the field.


Griping about a CB coming from you is hysterical
Posted ImagePosted Image
0

#13 User is offline   gmany3k Icon

  • Old Timer
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 8,297
  • Joined: 31-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:AUSTIN,TX MALE member 2000-01

  • NFL Team:

Posted 21 October 2013 - 06:04 PM

Ivory .
21ST CENTURY NEW YORK STATE OF MIND ."REST IN PEACE NIGHT OWL TOM"Use Caution when reading my comments>.Posted Image
0

Page 1 of 1


Fast Reply

  

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users