NYJetsFan.com Forums: Studs Vs. Duds - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Jump to content

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

Jets 0-2 vs bills this year. Does Rex Ryan survive the year?
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (26 November 2014 - 08:56 AM) Besides Sheldon Richardson, his drafts have been awful.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (26 November 2014 - 08:57 AM) Maybe Woody will clean house and go all out for Jim Harbaugh, that probably won't happen though but it would be a franchise changer.
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (26 November 2014 - 10:07 AM) Harbaugh would be amazing...but because it makes sense it won't be done
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (26 November 2014 - 10:51 AM) According to Manish Mehta of the New York Daily News, the Jets blocked coach Rex Ryan from talking to Mehta about a bye-week visit to his ailing father, legendary NFL defensive guru Buddy Ryan. Buddy, who rose to prominence as defensive coordinator of the ’85 Bears and then coached the Eagles and Cardinals, is battling cancer.
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (26 November 2014 - 10:52 AM) Mehta interprets the muzzling of Rex Ryan as proof positive that, once the season ends, Ryan will no longer be the team’s head coach. Apparently, the team fears that Rex would become more sympathetic in the eyes of the fan base if he’s dumped by the team at a time when his father is fighting a serious illness.
santana Icon : (26 November 2014 - 11:05 AM) Mehta is an idiot
santana Icon : (26 November 2014 - 11:25 AM) If colt McCoy lights it up do the jets make a move?
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (26 November 2014 - 11:27 AM) I don't even care what they do for a while
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (26 November 2014 - 11:28 AM) The team is a catastrophe
santana Icon : (26 November 2014 - 11:29 AM) I didn't see the game
santana Icon : (26 November 2014 - 11:29 AM) I remember the first bills game though I'm guessing it was like that with more sleeping in the end zone
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (26 November 2014 - 11:32 AM) I'm with 0099...I hope they keep getting destroyed
Chaos Icon : (26 November 2014 - 11:33 AM) it's a very Jets-esque move to sign McCoy if he does well
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (26 November 2014 - 11:53 AM) I think they sign RGIII, Cutler, or Bradford
santana Icon : (26 November 2014 - 12:10 PM) why not all three
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (26 November 2014 - 12:11 PM) Knowing this team, I wouldn't put that past them
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (26 November 2014 - 02:07 PM) RAUL FOR QB
santana Icon : (26 November 2014 - 02:10 PM) the only real choice
santana Icon : (26 November 2014 - 02:10 PM) almost uefa time
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (26 November 2014 - 02:11 PM) RAUL>SMITHSIAH, JUST ACCEPT IT
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (26 November 2014 - 02:22 PM) FIRE IZDICK
santana Icon : (26 November 2014 - 04:07 PM) Rocking the atletico kit today 4-0 THE RAUL INFLUENCE
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (26 November 2014 - 04:15 PM) Haha you should make that into some kind of logo and put it in your sig
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (26 November 2014 - 04:15 PM) Sig***
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (26 November 2014 - 04:19 PM) TEH RAUL INFLUENCE
santana Icon : (26 November 2014 - 04:29 PM) LUDOGRETS
santana Icon : (26 November 2014 - 04:34 PM) LUDOGORETS
MikeGangGree... Icon : (26 November 2014 - 08:29 PM) TEH IZDIK
MikeGangGree... Icon : (26 November 2014 - 08:29 PM) SUCK
MikeGangGree... Icon : (26 November 2014 - 08:29 PM) FOR
MikeGangGree... Icon : (26 November 2014 - 08:29 PM) THE
MikeGangGree... Icon : (26 November 2014 - 08:29 PM) DUCK
Mr_Jet Icon : (26 November 2014 - 09:32 PM) One of these days one of you are going to type it too fast and say "Suck the Duck".
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (26 November 2014 - 09:41 PM) Hahaha
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (26 November 2014 - 10:45 PM) FIRE IDZIK
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 02:04 AM) TEH POINT
Chaos Icon : (Yesterday, 11:14 AM) happy thanksgiving everyone!
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:53 PM) I hope Dirty Sanchez gets beat by the Cowgirls even though I would prefer to see a tie so neither team wins
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 05:00 PM) Look at what a great system can do for a QB, Sanchez looks like a different QB with the Eagles.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 05:00 PM) Scanning the field and making quick decisions, I like how Chip has Sanchez throwing on the run which he was always great at.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 05:01 PM) I really hope we finally bring in a good offensive minded coach.
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 05:45 PM) I really can't wait for this season to be done and over with
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Today, 02:14 PM) SUCK THE DUCK!!!!
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Today, 02:14 PM) WOOOOOOOOOO
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Today, 02:14 PM) Happy Mr_Jet?
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1

Studs Vs. Duds JETS vs. patriots

#1 User is offline   ganggreen2003 Icon

  • NO FAT CHICKS
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2,306
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:West Warwick, RI
  • Interests:J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS
    NY YANKEES
    SYRACUSE ORANGE
    AND ANYTHING NEW YORK

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 20 October 2013 - 03:34 PM


STUDS:
J-KERL
Allen
GENO
JETS D in the 2nd Half
Cumberland
Folk
Nelson

Duds:
The refs on that BULLSHIT DPI on Hill

J! E! T! S! JETS JETS JETS!!!! HUGE WIN BY THE NYJ!!!!

Posted Image
Posted Image

Well YOU BETTER BLEED GREEN & WHITE!!!!

https://twitter.com/#!/NYJ_Rob3136

http://www.facebook....47353176?v=wall

http://www.nyjetsfan.../gg03on1050.mp3

S-Dubb: like if she was giving me a handjob and I saw that thumb I don't know how I'd react
0

#2 User is offline   ROBJETS Icon

  • LB Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,405
  • Joined: 29-September 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 20 October 2013 - 03:36 PM

Dud


GangGreen2003




You know why. You should add yourself to your own dud list. I'm sure you already know I'm just ragging you and having fun with you.
0

#3 User is offline   reg83ny Icon

  • TMZ Correspondent
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator
  • Posts: 4,559
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Beantown...I missed NY

  • MLB:

Posted 20 October 2013 - 03:56 PM

Dud = Dee Milliner
0

#4 User is offline   Jetsfan0099 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator
  • Posts: 17,031
  • Joined: 30-July 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:New Jersey

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 20 October 2013 - 04:31 PM

View Postreg83ny, on 20 October 2013 - 04:56 PM, said:

Dud = Dee Milliner


Why is Milliner a dud? 4 games hes played in, we haven't allowed a QB to throw for over 50% vs us. 3 games he was out in, QBs are completing over 70%.

And its not like the Patriots WRs were beating us. their leading WR had 5 catches for 44 yards.



Gronkowski killed us today with 8 catches for 114 yards.
Posted Image
0

#5 User is offline   jet-man Icon

  • Drafted Rookie
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 196
  • Joined: 04-September 05

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 20 October 2013 - 07:19 PM

studs
jets -d
kerley
geno

duds
refs on s. hill td
bilal powell where was he?
0

#6 User is offline   MikeGangGreenFan2 Icon

  • THE KNICKS
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2,667
  • Joined: 08-April 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Florida.used to live in NY.
  • Interests:playing football
    watching the yankees WIN
    playing video games
    and a shit load of other things.

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 20 October 2013 - 09:16 PM

Studs
THE JETS... whole team had a hell of a game
The Fans.... That place was nuts today

Duds The Refs
NE fans
Posted Image
0

#7 User is offline   sexyrexy Icon

  • Special Teams
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 291
  • Joined: 24-January 10

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 21 October 2013 - 10:49 AM

View Postganggreen2003, on 20 October 2013 - 03:34 PM, said:


STUDS:
J-KERL
Allen
GENO
JETS D in the 2nd Half
Cumberland
Folk
Nelson

Duds:
The refs on that BULLSHIT DPI on Hill

J! E! T! S! JETS JETS JETS!!!! HUGE WIN BY THE NYJ!!!!


What game did you watch yesterday where Cumberland was a stud? I saw two critical drops that could have lost the game.
"My first thought was I looked and I saw who was second and [thought], 'Hey, I finally beat Belichick at something. I got him. I knew it would take time, but I finally got him.'"
--Rex Ryan on being voted the most overrated NFL head coach
0

#8 User is offline   NJAzrael71 Icon

  • Formerly FlyHi
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3,596
  • Joined: 06-August 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:NJ

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 21 October 2013 - 12:51 PM

View PostJetsfan0099, on 20 October 2013 - 05:31 PM, said:

Why is Milliner a dud? 4 games hes played in, we haven't allowed a QB to throw for over 50% vs us. 3 games he was out in, QBs are completing over 70%.

And its not like the Patriots WRs were beating us. their leading WR had 5 catches for 44 yards.



Gronkowski killed us today with 8 catches for 114 yards.



Millner's a dud because he's a walking injury waiting to happen. He's been out just aboubt as long as he's been on the field.
I will not be forgotten. This is my time to shine. I've got the scars to prove it. Only the strong survive.

When someone annoys u, it takes 42 muscles in ur face 2 frown. BUT, it only takes 4 muscles 2 extend ur arm & b!tch-slap that mother@*?!&! upside the head!!
0

#9 User is offline   Smedsthejet Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator
  • Posts: 8,267
  • Joined: 10-April 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:London, England

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 21 October 2013 - 02:28 PM

Studs:

Kerley - one of the clutchest performances I've seen a WR have. He killed the Pats on third down and deserved his TD
Antonio Allen - prior to this game I thought he'd been having a solid season, but he was great yesterday. Gronkowksi may have finished with over 100 yards receiving, but Allen arguably kept that total down (especially given how often Brady targeted Gronk), and his pick six was a momentum shifter
Geno - the pick six he threw was a terrible throw, but he quickly put that behind him. Our opening drive was executed perfectly and his two big running plays - on third down when Marquice Cole seemed to have stopped him short but he dived for the first and his TD run - were outstanding.
Defence after half time - the Pats offense pretty much had their way with our defence in the first half, but we came out firing in the second half, had made the necessary adjustments and rattled Brady.
Folk - sure he missed the 56 yarder when the Pats drew the unsportsmanlike conduct penalty, but on the day he was 3/3 and made the pressure kick when it counted most.
Nelson - played with an attitude and made some nice catches.

Duds:

Not the refs - they didn't rob us of a TD as Hill clearly pushed off (him interfering with the DB arguably saved an interception too).
Overall there were no real duds, though the offensive playcalling late on and in overtime was frustratingly conservative. Ivory ran hard, but in OT we almost got punished for not looking to pass.
0

#10 User is offline   Jetsfan0099 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator
  • Posts: 17,031
  • Joined: 30-July 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:New Jersey

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 21 October 2013 - 02:51 PM

View PostFlyHiJets, on 21 October 2013 - 01:51 PM, said:

Millner's a dud because he's a walking injury waiting to happen. He's been out just aboubt as long as he's been on the field.

But at least we got rid of MEVIS right?
Posted Image
0

#11 User is offline   Jetsfan0099 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator
  • Posts: 17,031
  • Joined: 30-July 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:New Jersey

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 21 October 2013 - 02:53 PM

View PostSmedsthejet, on 21 October 2013 - 03:28 PM, said:

Studs:

Kerley - one of the clutchest performances I've seen a WR have. He killed the Pats on third down and deserved his TD
Antonio Allen - prior to this game I thought he'd been having a solid season, but he was great yesterday. Gronkowksi may have finished with over 100 yards receiving, but Allen arguably kept that total down (especially given how often Brady targeted Gronk), and his pick six was a momentum shifter
Geno - the pick six he threw was a terrible throw, but he quickly put that behind him. Our opening drive was executed perfectly and his two big running plays - on third down when Marquice Cole seemed to have stopped him short but he dived for the first and his TD run - were outstanding.
Defence after half time - the Pats offense pretty much had their way with our defence in the first half, but we came out firing in the second half, had made the necessary adjustments and rattled Brady.
Folk - sure he missed the 56 yarder when the Pats drew the unsportsmanlike conduct penalty, but on the day he was 3/3 and made the pressure kick when it counted most.
Nelson - played with an attitude and made some nice catches.

Duds:

Not the refs - they didn't rob us of a TD as Hill clearly pushed off (him interfering with the DB arguably saved an interception too).
Overall there were no real duds, though the offensive playcalling late on and in overtime was frustratingly conservative. Ivory ran hard, but in OT we almost got punished for not looking to pass.


I disagree with that. McCourty got out of the way on his own. WRs get away with much worse. I think they called it because the ref who threw the flag couldn't see Hill and all he saw was McCourty flopping.
Posted Image
0

#12 User is offline   HarlemHxC814 Icon

  • 06 Best Avatar Award / N.O.P. GUARD
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator
  • Posts: 5,100
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 21 October 2013 - 03:04 PM

View PostFlyHiJets, on 21 October 2013 - 01:51 PM, said:

Millner's a dud because he's a walking injury waiting to happen. He's been out just aboubt as long as he's been on the field.


Griping about a CB coming from you is hysterical
Posted ImagePosted Image
0

#13 User is offline   gmany3k Icon

  • Old Timer
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 8,298
  • Joined: 31-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:AUSTIN,TX MALE member 2000-01

  • NFL Team:

Posted 21 October 2013 - 06:04 PM

Ivory .
21ST CENTURY NEW YORK STATE OF MIND ."REST IN PEACE NIGHT OWL TOM"Use Caution when reading my comments>.Posted Image
0

Page 1 of 1


Fast Reply

  

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users