NYJetsFan.com Forums: Studs Vs Duds - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

Jets 0-2 vs bills this year. Does Rex Ryan survive the year?
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 04:52 PM) boca represent
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 05:13 PM) http://gfycat.com/Of...ingAmazonparrot
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 05:13 PM) that is the most raul goal i have ever seen
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 06:29 PM) What's our wish list for HC next year?
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 06:37 PM) BILL LAZOR
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 07:41 PM) Why?
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 08:09 PM) he worked with chip kelly and vick on the eagles. and has a cool name
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 08:41 PM) Eh
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 10:37 PM) SUCK FOR TEH DUCK
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:50 PM) The JETS really sucked a fat one last night
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 11:34 PM) Man the JETS are a 3 ring circus or American Horror Story: FREAK SHOW!!!!
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 08:45 AM) Jets starting Geno again.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 08:45 AM) FIRE IDZIK,
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 08:45 AM) I really hope the JEts completely clean house this offseason and get rid of everyone, it's time.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 08:54 AM) We need to keep getting embarrassed every week to ensure that. That is why I don't give a shit about getting destroyed, it makes the team look like more of a joke and forces Woody to make real changes
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 08:55 AM) Like how do you get blown out by a team that didn't practice while you had 2 weeks to prepare?
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 08:55 AM) That kind of stuff may force Woody to make the big changes and fire everyone
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 08:55 AM) John Idzik has handled the QB situation terribly. 2 times he pretty much handed the job to his draft pick
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 08:56 AM) Besides Sheldon Richardson, his drafts have been awful.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 08:57 AM) Maybe Woody will clean house and go all out for Jim Harbaugh, that probably won't happen though but it would be a franchise changer.
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 10:07 AM) Harbaugh would be amazing...but because it makes sense it won't be done
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 10:51 AM) According to Manish Mehta of the New York Daily News, the Jets blocked coach Rex Ryan from talking to Mehta about a bye-week visit to his ailing father, legendary NFL defensive guru Buddy Ryan. Buddy, who rose to prominence as defensive coordinator of the ’85 Bears and then coached the Eagles and Cardinals, is battling cancer.
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 10:52 AM) Mehta interprets the muzzling of Rex Ryan as proof positive that, once the season ends, Ryan will no longer be the team’s head coach. Apparently, the team fears that Rex would become more sympathetic in the eyes of the fan base if he’s dumped by the team at a time when his father is fighting a serious illness.
santana Icon : (Today, 11:05 AM) Mehta is an idiot
santana Icon : (Today, 11:25 AM) If colt McCoy lights it up do the jets make a move?
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 11:27 AM) I don't even care what they do for a while
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 11:28 AM) The team is a catastrophe
santana Icon : (Today, 11:29 AM) I didn't see the game
santana Icon : (Today, 11:29 AM) I remember the first bills game though I'm guessing it was like that with more sleeping in the end zone
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 11:32 AM) I'm with 0099...I hope they keep getting destroyed
Chaos Icon : (Today, 11:33 AM) it's a very Jets-esque move to sign McCoy if he does well
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 11:53 AM) I think they sign RGIII, Cutler, or Bradford
santana Icon : (Today, 12:10 PM) why not all three
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 12:11 PM) Knowing this team, I wouldn't put that past them
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 02:07 PM) RAUL FOR QB
santana Icon : (Today, 02:10 PM) the only real choice
santana Icon : (Today, 02:10 PM) almost uefa time
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 02:11 PM) RAUL>SMITHSIAH, JUST ACCEPT IT
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 02:22 PM) FIRE IZDICK
santana Icon : (Today, 04:07 PM) Rocking the atletico kit today 4-0 THE RAUL INFLUENCE
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 04:15 PM) Haha you should make that into some kind of logo and put it in your sig
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 04:15 PM) Sig***
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 04:19 PM) TEH RAUL INFLUENCE
santana Icon : (Today, 04:29 PM) LUDOGRETS
santana Icon : (Today, 04:34 PM) LUDOGORETS
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1

Studs Vs Duds JETS vs. Saints

#1 User is offline   ganggreen2003 Icon

• NO FAT CHICKS
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS
    NY YANKEES
    SYRACUSE ORANGE
    AND ANYTHING NEW YORK

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:13 PM

STUDS:
JETS 2nd Half D
Ivory
Folk
Marty
Coples
Mo Wilk
Rex
JETS FANS in JETLIFE Stadium

Duds:
Miliner I just think he sucks IMO
The Doubters

Posted Image
Posted Image

Well YOU BETTER BLEED GREEN & WHITE!!!!

https://twitter.com/#!/NYJ_Rob3136

http://www.facebook....47353176?v=wall

http://www.nyjetsfan.../gg03on1050.mp3

S-Dubb: like if she was giving me a handjob and I saw that thumb I don't know how I'd react

#2 User is offline   MikeGangGreenFan2 Icon

• THE KNICKS
  • Icon
  • Interests:playing football
    watching the yankees WIN
    playing video games
    and a shit load of other things.

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:35 PM

Studs

THE WHOLE DAMN TEAM!!!!

Duds

The Refs
Posted Image

#3 User is offline   Chaos Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:37 PM

You can't call a guy a dud for no reason. Milliner had a solid game. He had a few struggles but he really turned it around compared to previous weeks. I'm glad Coples showed up too. This is precisely the reason you don't call rookies busts so fast.

Salas, Sudfeld, and Cribbs played well too

Time for the Jets to get healthy and gear up for the playoff push. A well deserved break for the guys this week. Hopefully they start becoming consistent in the second half of the season

#4 User is offline   Jetsfan0099 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:50 PM

GG2003, you were a doubter before this season.

And how can you give Milliner a dud today? He played a very solid game, you do this all the time.
Posted Image

#5 User is offline   V DidDy 210 Icon

• Special Teams
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 03 November 2013 - 07:15 PM

milliner wasn't a dud. his tip drill was awesome and the refs called a bunch of bs calls as always or that'd have been another tip into cro for an int.

#6 User is offline   azjetfan Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Interests:Football, golf, banking and home improvements

• NFL Team:

Posted 03 November 2013 - 09:14 PM

Milliner was a stud in my book. Give the man credit where it is due. Not only did he play his man well , but he also was involved in other plays. The best one was when Cro fell down and he came all the way across the field to save a TD. I have been as hard on the man as anyone but he was a stud today. That feels good to say since I was really concerned he had not had a solid game. This gives me a little hope for him.
Posted Image

#7 User is offline   Chaos Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

Posted 03 November 2013 - 09:44 PM

I was reading an article on GGN and they made a good point:

Math: The way the Jets ran the final 1:21 was inexplicable. They simply needed to kneel three times to end the game as the Saints only had one timeout. For some reason, they handed the ball off twice and then burned a timeout. Grantled, losing the game would have required a fumble, a Saints recovery, and a combined return and subsequent scoring drive of around 90 yards in 80 seconds. That wasn't likely, but the odds of that happening with the proper course of action of kneeling would have been zero. That's an inexcusable error by the coaching staff.

http://www.ganggreen...ng-into-the-bye

Coaching staff definitely gets a dud for that. I was too pumped up due to the win but that was a ridiculous set of plays. Just take a knee and call it a game.

#8 User is offline   santana Icon

• I'm batman
  • Icon
  • Group: Admin
  • Interests:Keeping this place from breaking... and titties.

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 03 November 2013 - 11:20 PM

View PostChaos, on 03 November 2013 - 10:44 PM, said:

I was reading an article on GGN and they made a good point:

http://www.ganggreen...ng-into-the-bye

Coaching staff definitely gets a dud for that. I was too pumped up due to the win but that was a ridiculous set of plays. Just take a knee and call it a game.

I had a feeling that sequence was to take a jab at rob Ryan lol
Nyjetsfan.com Jets Fan Forum and Chat

#9 User is offline   Chaos Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

Posted 04 November 2013 - 12:00 AM

View Postsantana, on 03 November 2013 - 11:20 PM, said:

I had a feeling that sequence was to take a jab at rob Ryan lol

If that was the case and the Jets due to it? :sterb003:

#10 User is offline   Jetsman05 Icon

• Patron Saint of ESPNU
  • Icon
  • Interests:Jets, Gators, Liverpool, Lightning

• NFL Team:

Posted 04 November 2013 - 06:20 AM

Dud:

Gg03

#11 User is offline   V DidDy 210 Icon

• Special Teams
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 04 November 2013 - 10:17 AM

^LOL

#12 User is offline   Smedsthejet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 04 November 2013 - 03:52 PM

View PostChaos, on 03 November 2013 - 09:37 PM, said:

You can't call a guy a dud for no reason. Milliner had a solid game. He had a few struggles but he really turned it around compared to previous weeks. I'm glad Coples showed up too. This is precisely the reason you don't call rookies busts so fast.

Salas, Sudfeld, and Cribbs played well too

Time for the Jets to get healthy and gear up for the playoff push. A well deserved break for the guys this week. Hopefully they start becoming consistent in the second half of the season

Agreed on Milliner. Remember Cro slipped on the deep pass play to Meachem and Milliner's hustle then arguably saved that from turning into a score.

For what it's worth, my studs:

Wilkerson
Coples - probably his best game in a Jets uniform yet. The pressure we got on Brees was immense, and the fact we only sacked him twice is testament to his brilliant footwork and ability to evade the rush
Ivory - props to Powell too as he ran hard when called upon
Run blocking - good games for Winters and Tommy Bohanon who sprung Ivory for that big game when we were camped inside our own five
Folk
Landry - had a couple big pass breakups, the first which led to Davis' interception, while he would have had a pick were it not for a good play by Jimmy Graham to knock the ball out of his hands
Quigley - lucky that there was a penalty on his first punt, which didn't go too far, but his other kicks were extremely good and helped ensure the Saints never really started with a short field. Clutch kick deep in the fourth quarter that helped pin the Saints inside their own 20 for their ill-fated final drive
Cribbs
Sudfeld

Hard to justify giving any player a dud!

#13 User is offline   ROBJETS Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 05 November 2013 - 12:05 AM

View PostJetsman05, on 04 November 2013 - 07:20 AM, said:

Dud:

Gg03

Lol. gg3 is on a roll this year. Already two duds this season.

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users