NYJetsFan.com Forums: Revis Tells “Bitter” Jets Fans To “Let It Go” - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

Jets drop game vs packers MNf next
ganggreen2003 Icon : (14 September 2014 - 07:05 PM) we did give up a 18 point lead
ganggreen2003 Icon : (14 September 2014 - 07:05 PM) so we fucked up and lost
bleedsgreen Icon : (14 September 2014 - 07:05 PM) True
ganggreen2003 Icon : (14 September 2014 - 07:05 PM) time to get ready for MNF
santana Icon : (14 September 2014 - 07:09 PM) Well it sucks when you start to feel the jets are going to lose the game them selves
santana Icon : (14 September 2014 - 07:09 PM) the Vick play worthless
santana Icon : (14 September 2014 - 07:09 PM) that run on 3rd and 5 worthless
santana Icon : (14 September 2014 - 07:09 PM) chris Johnson also I don't know what his numbers were but ivory seemed to be a better back
ganggreen2003 Icon : (14 September 2014 - 07:13 PM) Marty just picks the worse time to call those wildcat plays
ganggreen2003 Icon : (14 September 2014 - 07:13 PM) they are drive killers
ROBJETS Icon : (14 September 2014 - 07:27 PM) Problem is the corners. We knew this before the start of the season. I was amazed at how well they did last week and the first half but eventually the weakness showed
ROBJETS Icon : (14 September 2014 - 07:28 PM) The corner positions will be addressed next year. Technically we are still in a rebuilding phase.
ganggreen2003 Icon : (14 September 2014 - 07:39 PM) we did go toe to toe against a SB contender and we really shouldn't be heartbroken but if you call yourself a JETS fan and aren't a little pissed over a W that we had in our control then you need to go and hand in your JETS gear ... I'm looking at you 115
ganggreen2003 Icon : (14 September 2014 - 08:24 PM) 18 penalties in 2 games
ganggreen2003 Icon : (14 September 2014 - 08:25 PM) unacceptable
ganggreen2003 Icon : (14 September 2014 - 08:27 PM) Geno dropped from #1 to #28 in TOTAL QBR
ganggreen2003 Icon : (14 September 2014 - 09:10 PM) Cutler just got popped right in the chest
ganggreen2003 Icon : (14 September 2014 - 09:11 PM) that was a squared up right in the middle of the chest hit
ganggreen2003 Icon : (14 September 2014 - 09:13 PM) nice one handed catch by Marshall
MikeGangGree... Icon : (14 September 2014 - 10:06 PM) NFL rules state that only the head coach can call a timeout on the sidelines…

Except in Green Bay where anybody up to the third row can call a timeout.
MikeGangGree... Icon : (14 September 2014 - 10:06 PM) I love NFL memes
MikeGangGree... Icon : (14 September 2014 - 11:30 PM) Well I will be at the game next Monday night
MikeGangGree... Icon : (14 September 2014 - 11:30 PM) So I will be doing everything I can to help our team win!!
MikeGangGree... Icon : (15 September 2014 - 10:15 AM) 2nd year in a row we should be 2-0
santana Icon : (15 September 2014 - 12:17 PM) TIMEOUT!!
santana Icon : (15 September 2014 - 08:05 PM) SPIDER Y 2 BANANA
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (15 September 2014 - 08:44 PM) FIRE IDZIK
santana Icon : (15 September 2014 - 08:54 PM) Eagles need to START SANCHEZ abandon the foles ship
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 11:08 AM) Good morning
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 11:08 AM) FIRE IDZIK
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 03:40 PM) The title race is REAL
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 03:40 PM) Liverpool wtf pk minute 90
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 03:40 PM) 05 probably doing an air guitar
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:34 PM) How was milber?
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 09:25 PM) Milber for prez
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 11:57 AM) santana you've ruined this site
santana Icon : (Today, 12:01 PM) Cool you should share your thoughts in a post
santana Icon : (Today, 12:02 PM) Round up the guys and be like hey we hate this guy so what can we do to fix what's broken
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 12:05 PM) meh no thanks, everyone else is fine. i just hop on every now and then
santana Icon : (Today, 12:07 PM) Enjoy your stay then
santana Icon : (Today, 12:09 PM) Seems like the jets could be without decker for a while
santana Icon : (Today, 02:03 PM) UEFA TIME
santana Icon : (Today, 02:03 PM) Mawae 2015 Hof for sure
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 03:35 PM) Jeromeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Jetsrule1006 Icon : (Today, 07:50 PM) The real question is why isn't #68 jersey retired
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Revis Tells “Bitter” Jets Fans To “Let It Go”

#1 User is offline   Chaos Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin

Posted 12 November 2013 - 02:48 PM

Darrelle Revis tells “bitter” Jets fans to “let it go”

Darrelle Revis‘ new football team picked up their first win of the season Monday night.

It was Revis’ old team, or rather the fans of his old team, that were the focus in the locker room after the game.

Revis vented to Bart Hubbuch of the New York Post over “bitter” New York Jets fans that have constantly sent him threatening messages and harassed him on Twitter.

“You’ve got to have a backbone, because guys are saying, ‘F–k you!’ and ‘I want to kill you!’ It’s crazy, but I’ve been getting death threats from them since my first holdout [in 2010]. It’s just bitter Jets fans,” Revis said.

Revis lashed out last week at a Jets’ fan on Twitter who questioned whether Revis would rather have the $16 million contract he had on a winless Tampa Bay Buccaneers team or the $12 million deal he was under with the 5-4 Jets. Revis said he’d rather have the extra $4 million and didn’t back off of what he said on Twitter Monday night.

Revis said he’s not bitter at the Jets organization, just Jets’ fans that can’t let go of the fact that he no longer plays for the team and wants to blame him for that fact.

“They’re still not over the fact that I’m not there no more, and they give me crap all the time on Twitter,” Revis said. “If they would understand the business of it and understand what happened, then maybe they would know and maybe they would quit trying to point the finger at me. That’s where it is.”

Revis sealed the Buccaneers’ first victory of the season with an interception of Ryan Tannehill with less than two minutes to play. Revis said he doesn’t regret any of the circumstances that led to him playing for Tampa Bay this year.

“No regrets at all,” Revis said “Definitely no regrets. I’m fine. I’m going to make plays regardless of where I play. It doesn’t matter where I play.”

http://profootballta...s-to-let-it-go/

#2 User is offline   HarlemHxC814 Icon

• 06 Best Avatar Award / N.O.P. GUARD
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 12 November 2013 - 02:56 PM

FlyHi is about to pull the Glock 9mm out of the drawer
Posted ImagePosted Image

#3 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 12 November 2013 - 03:06 PM

Bitter Jets fan? It's like he doesnt know us at all!

#4 User is offline   canuckfan Icon

• Special Teams
  • Icon
  • Interests:Football, Hockey, Baseball, Military History

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 12 November 2013 - 03:31 PM

Revis lashed out last week at a Jets’ fan on Twitter who questioned whether Revis would rather have the $16 million contract he had on a winless Tampa Bay Buccaneers team or the $12 million deal he was under with the 5-4 Jets. Revis said he’d rather have the extra $4 million and didn’t back off of what he said on Twitter Monday night.

At least the greedy little street thug admitted all he cares about is $$$. Good riddance. I hope Tampa wins 2 games in the next 10 years. I was a Bucs fan last nite but from now on my motto is Anybody But Tampa. Enjoy your stay down south ya GLST.

#5 User is offline   canuckfan Icon

• Special Teams
  • Icon
  • Interests:Football, Hockey, Baseball, Military History

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 12 November 2013 - 03:33 PM

View PostHarlemHxC814, on 12 November 2013 - 02:56 PM, said:

LOL!!!!!!

#6 User is offline   ROBJETS Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 12 November 2013 - 05:05 PM

Actually him intercepting the ball on the Bucs 33 yard line was really stupid and they were lucky to not have to punt the ball back with time on the clock only up by 2 points.

Had Revis dropped the ball on the ground on that 4th down int the Bucs would have had the ball on Miami`s 28 yard line. Already in field-goal range in case they couldn't run the clock down.Being they had to run around a little and lost yards from the initial 33 a fumble could have taken place.

They would have been far better off on the other side of the field but they still won so in the end I guess it doesn't matter. Either way Revis should have known better.

View PostHarlemHxC814, on 12 November 2013 - 03:56 PM, said:

Please dont get those two started again. That went on for a week or more last time.

#7 User is offline   FlyHiJets Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 15 November 2013 - 03:53 PM

View PostHarlemHxC814, on 12 November 2013 - 02:56 PM, said:

ROFLMAO. Not at all. Mevis simply proved me right above anything else. He cares more about money than anything else. Most of us Jets fans could care less that he's not here. We're doing just fine without him. I hope he's enjoying those losing seasons he's looking forward to and allow himself to get paid now while he can because he'll only see maybe 32 of the 100 million contract he signed. He'll be with Tampa this season and next but unless Tampa turns it around next season, he won't be there in 2015 because he'll be traded for draft picks to try to rebuild that dysfunctional franchise. Could've had an easy 60 million if he stayed with us. Instead, he'll end up with just over half of that and be further away from that elusive ring than we are. (That and his HOF dreams are going to be all but crushed)
I will not be forgotten. This is my time to shine. I've got the scars to prove it. Only the strong survive.

When someone annoys u, it takes 42 muscles in ur face 2 frown. BUT, it only takes 4 muscles 2 extend ur arm & b!tch-slap that mother@*?!&! upside the head!!

#8 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 15 November 2013 - 05:32 PM

View PostFlyHiJets, on 15 November 2013 - 03:53 PM, said:

ROFLMAO. Not at all. Mevis simply proved me right above anything else. He cares more about money than anything else. Most of us Jets fans could care less that he's not here. We're doing just fine without him. I hope he's enjoying those losing seasons he's looking forward to and allow himself to get paid now while he can because he'll only see maybe 32 of the 100 million contract he signed. He'll be with Tampa this season and next but unless Tampa turns it around next season, he won't be there in 2015 because he'll be traded for draft picks to try to rebuild that dysfunctional franchise. Could've had an easy 60 million if he stayed with us. Instead, he'll end up with just over half of that and be further away from that elusive ring than we are. (That and his HOF dreams are going to be all but crushed)

No what you need to do is to stop sending Revis those death threats. They have laws against that.

Oh yeah we're more than halfway through the season now and Revis' hamstring which was "guaranteed" to give him problems, seems to NOT be giving him problems. But hey, there are still seven games left for him this season. You might get lucky and he'll injure it.
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions

Los Angeles Lakers
16-times NBA World Champions

1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2009, 2010

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.

View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.

#9 User is offline   FlyHiJets Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 17 November 2013 - 01:09 PM

View PostMr_Jet, on 15 November 2013 - 05:32 PM, said:

No what you need to do is to stop sending Revis those death threats. They have laws against that.

Oh yeah we're more than halfway through the season now and Revis' hamstring which was "guaranteed" to give him problems, seems to NOT be giving him problems. But hey, there are still seven games left for him this season. You might get lucky and he'll injure it.

And you claimed he'd also be playing at his old level but yet, in reality, he's been getting help all season so what's your point?
I will not be forgotten. This is my time to shine. I've got the scars to prove it. Only the strong survive.

When someone annoys u, it takes 42 muscles in ur face 2 frown. BUT, it only takes 4 muscles 2 extend ur arm & b!tch-slap that mother@*?!&! upside the head!!

#10 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 17 November 2013 - 02:39 PM

View PostFlyHiJets, on 17 November 2013 - 01:09 PM, said:

And you claimed he'd also be playing at his old level but yet, in reality, he's been getting help all season so what's your point?

You've watched all of the Tampa Bay's games this season? :rolleyes: Please. According to you he wasn't even supposed to be ready for week one and was "guaranteed" to have hamstring problems this season.
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions

Los Angeles Lakers

1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2009, 2010

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.

2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.

#11 User is offline   FlyHiJets Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 17 November 2013 - 04:51 PM

Is the season over yet? No. I swear to God you must salivate when you see my screen name and a topic involving your fantasy lover. Get over it. He's gone and not coming back.

#12 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 17 November 2013 - 08:08 PM

View PostFlyHiJets, on 17 November 2013 - 04:51 PM, said:

Is the season over yet? No. I swear to God you must salivate when you see my screen name and a topic involving your fantasy lover. Get over it. He's gone and not coming back.

And every time there is any thread about (or mention of) Revis you can't help but to post a reply filed with blind hate. As I've said before you are the one with the hard on for Darrelle Revis. I just like f***ing with you over the topic of Revis because you're so damn gullible. Like a little child you'll take my bait and I'll get to laugh at you and you're ridiculous hate over a man who did nothing to you.
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions

Los Angeles Lakers

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users