NYJetsFan.com Forums: More To The Winslow Story... - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Jump to content

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

Geno injured, IK cut, Amish Rifle starting - http://nyjetsfan.com...showtopic=38773
Jetsfan115 Icon : (21 August 2015 - 03:05 PM) MT did for us
MikeGangGree... Icon : (21 August 2015 - 06:49 PM) Well it's only pre season but I don't enjoy watching them walk right over our defense
MikeGangGree... Icon : (21 August 2015 - 07:20 PM) Looks like nothing has changed from the last 5 years. Our offense is still trash
MikeGangGree... Icon : (21 August 2015 - 07:50 PM) Damn petty has a rocket arm!
MikeGangGree... Icon : (21 August 2015 - 07:54 PM) Kellen Davis sucks
Mr_Jet Icon : (22 August 2015 - 12:40 PM) Bryce Petty looked really good last night.
azjetfan Icon : (22 August 2015 - 04:56 PM) He took some big steps from week one. There is no question. If he continues to progress like that we may be chanting for him sooner than expected. I love his arm.
azjetfan Icon : (22 August 2015 - 06:56 PM) Sanchez looks like Drew Bree's today
MikeGangGree... Icon : (25 August 2015 - 01:24 PM) WOOOOOOOO Ric Flair!
Jetsman05 Icon : (26 August 2015 - 01:45 PM) The guy in the fantasy league who said we're scared of Santana... is clearly santana.
Jetsman05 Icon : (26 August 2015 - 01:45 PM) just sayin
Jetsman05 Icon : (26 August 2015 - 01:45 PM) im only half serious
santana Icon : (27 August 2015 - 09:30 AM) Also i suspect that santana
santana Icon : (27 August 2015 - 09:30 AM) might be santana
santana Icon : (27 August 2015 - 01:35 PM) Tough draw for Liverpool
Jetsman05 Icon : (27 August 2015 - 02:21 PM) Suarez second best in Europe... pretty good
SoReALSoJetS Icon : (29 August 2015 - 06:11 PM) anybody know a stream for it?
MikeGangGree... Icon : (30 August 2015 - 06:49 AM) WOOOOO
Smedsthejet Icon : (30 August 2015 - 11:10 AM) Jets just announced first 12 players to be released:
Smedsthejet Icon : (30 August 2015 - 11:10 AM) T. J. Graham, Saalim Hakim, Austin Hill, DeVier Posey, Jonathon Rumph (WRs), Matt LaCosse (TE), James Brewer, Dalton Freeman (OL), Bryan Johnson (LB), Javier Arenas, Curtis Brown, Keith Lewis (DBs)
Smedsthejet Icon : (30 August 2015 - 11:11 AM) A little surprised that Posey is gone in this first batch of moves, but then we did have a glut of WRs
ganggreen2003 Icon : (30 August 2015 - 07:50 PM) Any word on Leonard Williams injury?
azjetfan Icon : (30 August 2015 - 11:49 PM) He will be ready week 1. Just a sprain
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:33 AM) so we whooped the giants ass pretty badly
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:38 AM) bills cut fred jackson
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:29 PM) We got lucky with Williams
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:30 PM) Hes looked like a beast as well, so we need him healthy. Hes gonna be a future all pro
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:31 PM) Our offense can be competent this season
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:33 PM) Zac Stacy was a good add
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 01:46 PM) I'm surprised Freeman was cut, I thought he was a solid backup center. Guess they like Wesley Johnson better
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Yesterday, 01:58 PM) our offense is passable. we should put up 14-17 a game average
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Yesterday, 01:58 PM) should be enough for our Defense. our d-line is nasty with wilk, rich, snacks, and now williams
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Yesterday, 01:59 PM) out MLBs get picked on in coverage though. davis had a rough game
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Yesterday, 01:59 PM) our Cbs are way too good. cro revis and skrine. plus mcdougle looked solid. when milliner comes back, him being a dime back could be huge too
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 02:24 PM) 17 points a game is "passable"? If we average 17 a game this season, we won't win more than 5 ball games.
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 02:24 PM) Needs to be 20+
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 05:33 PM) Our offense should be better than its been in years
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 05:34 PM) which wouldn't take much
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Today, 12:03 PM) another ex jet going to the pats http://theredzone.or...ms/Default.aspx
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Today, 12:04 PM) our defense should allow an average of less then 14 a game IMO. If we can average 17 a agme I think we can win 9-10
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 12:25 PM) Jace Amaro was put on IR, torn labrum.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 12:26 PM) That sucks, I was looking forward to him at TE
ROBJETS Icon : (Today, 07:24 PM) Labrum tear....definitely out for the year. Its not a bad surgery. I used the sling for about a week before I ditched it completely. Supposed to use it for a full 6 weeks. You can get away without it but just have to be careful not raising or moving your arm much and no lifting of pretty much anything. As far as fully healing ....6 mon ths minimum but for lifting heavy and full contact sports I wouldnt trust 6 months
ROBJETS Icon : (Today, 07:31 PM) Still not that bad of a surgery on a pain scale. after a few days it mostly just aches like hell. ice and keeping your arm still is important. sleeping is major hard for the first 3 weeks or so. You wake up in pain a god bit. Id be dreaming and jerk my right arm up or move it wrong or lay on it wrong and wake up in major pain. still I liked t better without the sling than being completely immobile with one arm and healed just fine. He will come back from it fine
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 08:37 PM) sucks we lost Amaro for the season
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1

More To The Winslow Story...

#1 User is offline   Chaos Icon

  • D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Admin
  • Posts: 3,176
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male

Posted 17 January 2014 - 10:06 AM

@RichCimini: Details in Winslow pot arrest. Records obtained by http://t.co/GzkiSLdVp5: Police called b/c a woman complained KW was masturbating in car.

@RichCimini: Once at the scene, East Hanover police discovered synthetic marijuana in Winslow's car. Full story posted shortly. #Jets
0

#2 User is offline   santana Icon

  • I'm batman
  • Icon
  • Group: Admin
  • Posts: 7,956
  • Joined: 03-June 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Washington DC
  • Interests:Keeping this place from breaking... and titties.

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 17 January 2014 - 10:33 AM

One thing is clear

Winslow knows how to party
Nyjetsfan.com Jets Fan Forum and Chat
0

#3 User is offline   MikeGangGreenFan2 Icon

  • THE KNICKS
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2,727
  • Joined: 08-April 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Florida.used to live in NY.
  • Interests:playing football
    watching the yankees WIN
    playing video games
    and a shit load of other things.

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 17 January 2014 - 10:55 AM

View Postsantana, on 17 January 2014 - 10:33 AM, said:

One thing is clear

Winslow knows how to party


Did someone say PARTY?????
0

#4 User is offline   Jetsfan0099 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator
  • Posts: 17,121
  • Joined: 30-July 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:New Jersey

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 17 January 2014 - 11:48 AM

View Postsantana, on 17 January 2014 - 10:33 AM, said:

One thing is clear

Winslow knows how to party



LOL


Winslow wasn't going to be on the team next season anyways. Not our problem.
Posted Image
1

#5 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,323
  • Joined: 31-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Earth

  • NFL Team:

Posted 17 January 2014 - 01:19 PM

View PostJetsfan0099, on 17 January 2014 - 11:48 AM, said:

LOL


Winslow wasn't going to be on the team next season anyways. Not our problem.



I don't know, after hearing about this I kind of want him to stay.

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.


View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.
0

#6 User is offline   bleedsgreen Icon

  • Pro Bowl
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 401
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:westchester NY

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 17 January 2014 - 04:25 PM

Kellen Winslow was allegedly 'pleasuring himself' in parking lot before arrest

PUBLISHED 4 hours and 48 minutes ago LAST UPDATED 4 hours and 48 minutes ago
Chris Littmann Sporting News Follow on Twitter Archive Email RSS
Text size A A A
Kellen Winslow was arrested on Nov. 17 and formally charged on Dec. 30 for possession of a controlled substance—synthetic marijuana—but the police report from that incident, unearthed by NJ.com, adds some bizarre context to the incident. (Editor's note: The details of the incident involving Winslow are explicit and might be offensive to some readers.)

The report indicates that police were responding to a call of a "black male in a black Cadillac Escalade in the parking lot pleasuring himself." (The incident took place in a Target parking lot.)


Kellen Winslow (AP Photo)
More from the police report: "I approached the vehicle and observed the driver, later identified as Kellen Winslow Jr., slouched down in his seat moving around. Mr. Winslow them moved into an upright position in the seat as I came to the driver's side window. I asked Mr. Winslow what he was doing in the parking lot and he advised he was looking for Boston Market and was lost."

"While speaking with Mr. Winslow I observered many empty plastic containers of "Funky Monkey" in the pasenger seat and on the floor of the passenger side of the vehicle. The vehicle was very cluttered and there were also plastic bags of "Mr. Happy" scattered throughout the front seats. I observed Mr. Winslow wering dark colored sweatpants and two open containers of Vaseline on his center console, but his genitals were not exposed."

When asked about the "Funky Monkey" and "Mr. Happy," Winslow allegedly told officers the NFL does not drug test for the substance and he smokes it at his home.

In a later portion of the redacted police report, the person who originally called police added detail: "This detective spoke to [Redacted], who advised that a short time ago, she arrived in the parking lot of Target. She pulled into a parking space to the right of an EScalade and noticed a male sitting in the driver seat with the window open. As she exited her vehicle, she commented ot the male regarding how cold it was. As she stood near the open driver side window of the Escalade, she observed the male's erect penis. She stated that she believed he was masturbating."

At this time, no charges have been filed related to any alleged lewd conduct by Winslow in the Target parking lot.

Winslow is a free agent entering the 2014 season, coming off of a 31-reception, 388-yard season with the New York Jets.
Posted Image
0

#7 User is offline   bleedsgreen Icon

  • Pro Bowl
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 401
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:westchester NY

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 17 January 2014 - 04:26 PM

what the what???? I'm waiting to find out he was also watching one of Rex's wife's Foot videos
Posted Image
0

#8 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,323
  • Joined: 31-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Earth

  • NFL Team:

Posted 17 January 2014 - 06:18 PM

View Postbleedsgreen, on 17 January 2014 - 04:25 PM, said:

Kellen Winslow was allegedly 'pleasuring himself' in parking lot before arrest

PUBLISHED 4 hours and 48 minutes ago LAST UPDATED 4 hours and 48 minutes ago
Chris Littmann Sporting News Follow on Twitter Archive Email RSS
Text size A A A
Kellen Winslow was arrested on Nov. 17 and formally charged on Dec. 30 for possession of a controlled substance—synthetic marijuana—but the police report from that incident, unearthed by NJ.com, adds some bizarre context to the incident. (Editor's note: The details of the incident involving Winslow are explicit and might be offensive to some readers.)

The report indicates that police were responding to a call of a "black male in a black Cadillac Escalade in the parking lot pleasuring himself." (The incident took place in a Target parking lot.)


Kellen Winslow (AP Photo)
More from the police report: "I approached the vehicle and observed the driver, later identified as Kellen Winslow Jr., slouched down in his seat moving around. Mr. Winslow them moved into an upright position in the seat as I came to the driver's side window. I asked Mr. Winslow what he was doing in the parking lot and he advised he was looking for Boston Market and was lost."

"While speaking with Mr. Winslow I observered many empty plastic containers of "Funky Monkey" in the pasenger seat and on the floor of the passenger side of the vehicle. The vehicle was very cluttered and there were also plastic bags of "Mr. Happy" scattered throughout the front seats. I observed Mr. Winslow wering dark colored sweatpants and two open containers of Vaseline on his center console, but his genitals were not exposed."

When asked about the "Funky Monkey" and "Mr. Happy," Winslow allegedly told officers the NFL does not drug test for the substance and he smokes it at his home.

In a later portion of the redacted police report, the person who originally called police added detail: "This detective spoke to [Redacted], who advised that a short time ago, she arrived in the parking lot of Target. She pulled into a parking space to the right of an EScalade and noticed a male sitting in the driver seat with the window open. As she exited her vehicle, she commented ot the male regarding how cold it was. As she stood near the open driver side window of the Escalade, she observed the male's erect penis. She stated that she believed he was masturbating."

At this time, no charges have been filed related to any alleged lewd conduct by Winslow in the Target parking lot.

Winslow is a free agent entering the 2014 season, coming off of a 31-reception, 388-yard season with the New York Jets.


She must not have been impressed if she decided to call the police on him.

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.


View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.
0

#9 User is offline   HarlemHxC814 Icon

  • 06 Best Avatar Award / N.O.P. GUARD
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator
  • Posts: 5,172
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 17 January 2014 - 06:31 PM

Quote

Boston Market ‏@bostonmarket 45m
.@kellenwinslowjr Next time, you can use our convenient store locator to find the #BostonMarket near you

Posted Image
0

#10 User is offline   Chaos Icon

  • D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Admin
  • Posts: 3,176
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male

Posted 17 January 2014 - 08:09 PM

^ I was just about to post that. PARTY!!
0

#11 User is offline   santana Icon

  • I'm batman
  • Icon
  • Group: Admin
  • Posts: 7,956
  • Joined: 03-June 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Washington DC
  • Interests:Keeping this place from breaking... and titties.

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 17 January 2014 - 09:51 PM

I thought his Vaseline containers were labeled funky monkey and Mr happy
I was like shit
Kellen winslows masturbation party is on a way other level
Nyjetsfan.com Jets Fan Forum and Chat
0

#12 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,323
  • Joined: 31-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Earth

  • NFL Team:

Posted 17 January 2014 - 10:20 PM

Well at least he chose masturbation over picking up a hooker, drugging her, raping her, stealing her purse, and then leaving her unconscious and naked body in the Target parking lot.

It was a victimless crime.

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.


View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.
0

#13 User is offline   santana Icon

  • I'm batman
  • Icon
  • Group: Admin
  • Posts: 7,956
  • Joined: 03-June 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Washington DC
  • Interests:Keeping this place from breaking... and titties.

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 17 January 2014 - 10:22 PM

View PostMr_Jet, on 17 January 2014 - 10:20 PM, said:

Well at least he chose masturbation over picking up a hooker, drugging her, raping her, stealing her purse, and then leaving her unconscious and naked body in the Target parking lot.

It was a victimless crime.


Wait wait wait wait... This hooker thing sounds victimless as well
Nyjetsfan.com Jets Fan Forum and Chat
0

#14 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,323
  • Joined: 31-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Earth

  • NFL Team:

Posted 18 January 2014 - 04:01 PM

View Postsantana, on 17 January 2014 - 10:22 PM, said:

Wait wait wait wait... This hooker thing sounds victimless as well


Well her pimp might be considered a victim if Kellen steals her money.





Man, Target really is having a bad week. They have customer's identities being stolen and people jacking off in the parking lot.

Still better than Wal-Mart though.

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.


View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.
0

#15 User is offline   santana Icon

  • I'm batman
  • Icon
  • Group: Admin
  • Posts: 7,956
  • Joined: 03-June 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Washington DC
  • Interests:Keeping this place from breaking... and titties.

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 22 January 2014 - 02:35 PM

Posted Image
Nyjetsfan.com Jets Fan Forum and Chat
2

Page 1 of 1


Fast Reply

  

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users