NYJetsFan.com Forums: More To The Winslow Story... - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Jump to content

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

Jets 0-2 vs bills this year. Does Rex Ryan survive the year?
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (26 November 2014 - 08:55 AM) Like how do you get blown out by a team that didn't practice while you had 2 weeks to prepare?
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (26 November 2014 - 08:55 AM) That kind of stuff may force Woody to make the big changes and fire everyone
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (26 November 2014 - 08:55 AM) John Idzik has handled the QB situation terribly. 2 times he pretty much handed the job to his draft pick
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (26 November 2014 - 08:56 AM) Besides Sheldon Richardson, his drafts have been awful.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (26 November 2014 - 08:57 AM) Maybe Woody will clean house and go all out for Jim Harbaugh, that probably won't happen though but it would be a franchise changer.
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (26 November 2014 - 10:07 AM) Harbaugh would be amazing...but because it makes sense it won't be done
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (26 November 2014 - 10:51 AM) According to Manish Mehta of the New York Daily News, the Jets blocked coach Rex Ryan from talking to Mehta about a bye-week visit to his ailing father, legendary NFL defensive guru Buddy Ryan. Buddy, who rose to prominence as defensive coordinator of the ’85 Bears and then coached the Eagles and Cardinals, is battling cancer.
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (26 November 2014 - 10:52 AM) Mehta interprets the muzzling of Rex Ryan as proof positive that, once the season ends, Ryan will no longer be the team’s head coach. Apparently, the team fears that Rex would become more sympathetic in the eyes of the fan base if he’s dumped by the team at a time when his father is fighting a serious illness.
santana Icon : (26 November 2014 - 11:05 AM) Mehta is an idiot
santana Icon : (26 November 2014 - 11:25 AM) If colt McCoy lights it up do the jets make a move?
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (26 November 2014 - 11:27 AM) I don't even care what they do for a while
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (26 November 2014 - 11:28 AM) The team is a catastrophe
santana Icon : (26 November 2014 - 11:29 AM) I didn't see the game
santana Icon : (26 November 2014 - 11:29 AM) I remember the first bills game though I'm guessing it was like that with more sleeping in the end zone
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (26 November 2014 - 11:32 AM) I'm with 0099...I hope they keep getting destroyed
Chaos Icon : (26 November 2014 - 11:33 AM) it's a very Jets-esque move to sign McCoy if he does well
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (26 November 2014 - 11:53 AM) I think they sign RGIII, Cutler, or Bradford
santana Icon : (26 November 2014 - 12:10 PM) why not all three
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (26 November 2014 - 12:11 PM) Knowing this team, I wouldn't put that past them
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (26 November 2014 - 02:07 PM) RAUL FOR QB
santana Icon : (26 November 2014 - 02:10 PM) the only real choice
santana Icon : (26 November 2014 - 02:10 PM) almost uefa time
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (26 November 2014 - 02:11 PM) RAUL>SMITHSIAH, JUST ACCEPT IT
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (26 November 2014 - 02:22 PM) FIRE IZDICK
santana Icon : (26 November 2014 - 04:07 PM) Rocking the atletico kit today 4-0 THE RAUL INFLUENCE
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (26 November 2014 - 04:15 PM) Haha you should make that into some kind of logo and put it in your sig
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (26 November 2014 - 04:15 PM) Sig***
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (26 November 2014 - 04:19 PM) TEH RAUL INFLUENCE
santana Icon : (26 November 2014 - 04:29 PM) LUDOGRETS
santana Icon : (26 November 2014 - 04:34 PM) LUDOGORETS
MikeGangGree... Icon : (26 November 2014 - 08:29 PM) TEH IZDIK
MikeGangGree... Icon : (26 November 2014 - 08:29 PM) SUCK
MikeGangGree... Icon : (26 November 2014 - 08:29 PM) FOR
MikeGangGree... Icon : (26 November 2014 - 08:29 PM) THE
MikeGangGree... Icon : (26 November 2014 - 08:29 PM) DUCK
Mr_Jet Icon : (26 November 2014 - 09:32 PM) One of these days one of you are going to type it too fast and say "Suck the Duck".
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (26 November 2014 - 09:41 PM) Hahaha
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (26 November 2014 - 10:45 PM) FIRE IDZIK
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 02:04 AM) TEH POINT
Chaos Icon : (Yesterday, 11:14 AM) happy thanksgiving everyone!
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:53 PM) I hope Dirty Sanchez gets beat by the Cowgirls even though I would prefer to see a tie so neither team wins
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 05:00 PM) Look at what a great system can do for a QB, Sanchez looks like a different QB with the Eagles.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 05:00 PM) Scanning the field and making quick decisions, I like how Chip has Sanchez throwing on the run which he was always great at.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 05:01 PM) I really hope we finally bring in a good offensive minded coach.
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 05:45 PM) I really can't wait for this season to be done and over with
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1

More To The Winslow Story...

#1 User is offline   Chaos Icon

  • D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 3,046
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male

Posted 17 January 2014 - 10:06 AM

@RichCimini: Details in Winslow pot arrest. Records obtained by http://t.co/GzkiSLdVp5: Police called b/c a woman complained KW was masturbating in car.

@RichCimini: Once at the scene, East Hanover police discovered synthetic marijuana in Winslow's car. Full story posted shortly. #Jets
0

#2 User is offline   santana Icon

  • I'm batman
  • Icon
  • Group: Admin
  • Posts: 7,873
  • Joined: 03-June 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Washington DC
  • Interests:Keeping this place from breaking... and titties.

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 17 January 2014 - 10:33 AM

One thing is clear

Winslow knows how to party
Nyjetsfan.com Jets Fan Forum and Chat
0

#3 User is offline   MikeGangGreenFan2 Icon

  • THE KNICKS
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2,667
  • Joined: 08-April 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Florida.used to live in NY.
  • Interests:playing football
    watching the yankees WIN
    playing video games
    and a shit load of other things.

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 17 January 2014 - 10:55 AM

View Postsantana, on 17 January 2014 - 10:33 AM, said:

One thing is clear

Winslow knows how to party


Did someone say PARTY?????
Posted Image
0

#4 User is offline   Jetsfan0099 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator
  • Posts: 17,031
  • Joined: 30-July 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:New Jersey

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 17 January 2014 - 11:48 AM

View Postsantana, on 17 January 2014 - 10:33 AM, said:

One thing is clear

Winslow knows how to party



LOL


Winslow wasn't going to be on the team next season anyways. Not our problem.
Posted Image
1

#5 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,276
  • Joined: 31-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Earth

  • NFL Team:

Posted 17 January 2014 - 01:19 PM

View PostJetsfan0099, on 17 January 2014 - 11:48 AM, said:

LOL


Winslow wasn't going to be on the team next season anyways. Not our problem.



I don't know, after hearing about this I kind of want him to stay.
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions


Los Angeles Lakers
16-times NBA World Champions

1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2009, 2010

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.


View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.
0

#6 User is offline   bleedsgreen Icon

  • Pro Bowl
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 394
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:westchester NY

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 17 January 2014 - 04:25 PM

Kellen Winslow was allegedly 'pleasuring himself' in parking lot before arrest

PUBLISHED 4 hours and 48 minutes ago LAST UPDATED 4 hours and 48 minutes ago
Chris Littmann Sporting News Follow on Twitter Archive Email RSS
Text size A A A
Kellen Winslow was arrested on Nov. 17 and formally charged on Dec. 30 for possession of a controlled substance—synthetic marijuana—but the police report from that incident, unearthed by NJ.com, adds some bizarre context to the incident. (Editor's note: The details of the incident involving Winslow are explicit and might be offensive to some readers.)

The report indicates that police were responding to a call of a "black male in a black Cadillac Escalade in the parking lot pleasuring himself." (The incident took place in a Target parking lot.)


Kellen Winslow (AP Photo)
More from the police report: "I approached the vehicle and observed the driver, later identified as Kellen Winslow Jr., slouched down in his seat moving around. Mr. Winslow them moved into an upright position in the seat as I came to the driver's side window. I asked Mr. Winslow what he was doing in the parking lot and he advised he was looking for Boston Market and was lost."

"While speaking with Mr. Winslow I observered many empty plastic containers of "Funky Monkey" in the pasenger seat and on the floor of the passenger side of the vehicle. The vehicle was very cluttered and there were also plastic bags of "Mr. Happy" scattered throughout the front seats. I observed Mr. Winslow wering dark colored sweatpants and two open containers of Vaseline on his center console, but his genitals were not exposed."

When asked about the "Funky Monkey" and "Mr. Happy," Winslow allegedly told officers the NFL does not drug test for the substance and he smokes it at his home.

In a later portion of the redacted police report, the person who originally called police added detail: "This detective spoke to [Redacted], who advised that a short time ago, she arrived in the parking lot of Target. She pulled into a parking space to the right of an EScalade and noticed a male sitting in the driver seat with the window open. As she exited her vehicle, she commented ot the male regarding how cold it was. As she stood near the open driver side window of the Escalade, she observed the male's erect penis. She stated that she believed he was masturbating."

At this time, no charges have been filed related to any alleged lewd conduct by Winslow in the Target parking lot.

Winslow is a free agent entering the 2014 season, coming off of a 31-reception, 388-yard season with the New York Jets.
Posted Image
0

#7 User is offline   bleedsgreen Icon

  • Pro Bowl
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 394
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:westchester NY

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 17 January 2014 - 04:26 PM

what the what???? I'm waiting to find out he was also watching one of Rex's wife's Foot videos
Posted Image
0

#8 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,276
  • Joined: 31-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Earth

  • NFL Team:

Posted 17 January 2014 - 06:18 PM

View Postbleedsgreen, on 17 January 2014 - 04:25 PM, said:

Kellen Winslow was allegedly 'pleasuring himself' in parking lot before arrest

PUBLISHED 4 hours and 48 minutes ago LAST UPDATED 4 hours and 48 minutes ago
Chris Littmann Sporting News Follow on Twitter Archive Email RSS
Text size A A A
Kellen Winslow was arrested on Nov. 17 and formally charged on Dec. 30 for possession of a controlled substance—synthetic marijuana—but the police report from that incident, unearthed by NJ.com, adds some bizarre context to the incident. (Editor's note: The details of the incident involving Winslow are explicit and might be offensive to some readers.)

The report indicates that police were responding to a call of a "black male in a black Cadillac Escalade in the parking lot pleasuring himself." (The incident took place in a Target parking lot.)


Kellen Winslow (AP Photo)
More from the police report: "I approached the vehicle and observed the driver, later identified as Kellen Winslow Jr., slouched down in his seat moving around. Mr. Winslow them moved into an upright position in the seat as I came to the driver's side window. I asked Mr. Winslow what he was doing in the parking lot and he advised he was looking for Boston Market and was lost."

"While speaking with Mr. Winslow I observered many empty plastic containers of "Funky Monkey" in the pasenger seat and on the floor of the passenger side of the vehicle. The vehicle was very cluttered and there were also plastic bags of "Mr. Happy" scattered throughout the front seats. I observed Mr. Winslow wering dark colored sweatpants and two open containers of Vaseline on his center console, but his genitals were not exposed."

When asked about the "Funky Monkey" and "Mr. Happy," Winslow allegedly told officers the NFL does not drug test for the substance and he smokes it at his home.

In a later portion of the redacted police report, the person who originally called police added detail: "This detective spoke to [Redacted], who advised that a short time ago, she arrived in the parking lot of Target. She pulled into a parking space to the right of an EScalade and noticed a male sitting in the driver seat with the window open. As she exited her vehicle, she commented ot the male regarding how cold it was. As she stood near the open driver side window of the Escalade, she observed the male's erect penis. She stated that she believed he was masturbating."

At this time, no charges have been filed related to any alleged lewd conduct by Winslow in the Target parking lot.

Winslow is a free agent entering the 2014 season, coming off of a 31-reception, 388-yard season with the New York Jets.


She must not have been impressed if she decided to call the police on him.
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions


Los Angeles Lakers
16-times NBA World Champions

1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2009, 2010

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.


View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.
0

#9 User is offline   HarlemHxC814 Icon

  • 06 Best Avatar Award / N.O.P. GUARD
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator
  • Posts: 5,100
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 17 January 2014 - 06:31 PM

Quote

Boston Market ‏@bostonmarket 45m
.@kellenwinslowjr Next time, you can use our convenient store locator to find the #BostonMarket near you

Posted ImagePosted Image
0

#10 User is offline   Chaos Icon

  • D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 3,046
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male

Posted 17 January 2014 - 08:09 PM

^ I was just about to post that. PARTY!!
0

#11 User is offline   santana Icon

  • I'm batman
  • Icon
  • Group: Admin
  • Posts: 7,873
  • Joined: 03-June 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Washington DC
  • Interests:Keeping this place from breaking... and titties.

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 17 January 2014 - 09:51 PM

I thought his Vaseline containers were labeled funky monkey and Mr happy
I was like shit
Kellen winslows masturbation party is on a way other level
Nyjetsfan.com Jets Fan Forum and Chat
0

#12 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,276
  • Joined: 31-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Earth

  • NFL Team:

Posted 17 January 2014 - 10:20 PM

Well at least he chose masturbation over picking up a hooker, drugging her, raping her, stealing her purse, and then leaving her unconscious and naked body in the Target parking lot.

It was a victimless crime.
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions


Los Angeles Lakers
16-times NBA World Champions

1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2009, 2010

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.


View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.
0

#13 User is offline   santana Icon

  • I'm batman
  • Icon
  • Group: Admin
  • Posts: 7,873
  • Joined: 03-June 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Washington DC
  • Interests:Keeping this place from breaking... and titties.

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 17 January 2014 - 10:22 PM

View PostMr_Jet, on 17 January 2014 - 10:20 PM, said:

Well at least he chose masturbation over picking up a hooker, drugging her, raping her, stealing her purse, and then leaving her unconscious and naked body in the Target parking lot.

It was a victimless crime.


Wait wait wait wait... This hooker thing sounds victimless as well
Nyjetsfan.com Jets Fan Forum and Chat
0

#14 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,276
  • Joined: 31-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Earth

  • NFL Team:

Posted 18 January 2014 - 04:01 PM

View Postsantana, on 17 January 2014 - 10:22 PM, said:

Wait wait wait wait... This hooker thing sounds victimless as well


Well her pimp might be considered a victim if Kellen steals her money.





Man, Target really is having a bad week. They have customer's identities being stolen and people jacking off in the parking lot.

Still better than Wal-Mart though.
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions


Los Angeles Lakers
16-times NBA World Champions

1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2009, 2010

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.


View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.
0

#15 User is offline   santana Icon

  • I'm batman
  • Icon
  • Group: Admin
  • Posts: 7,873
  • Joined: 03-June 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Washington DC
  • Interests:Keeping this place from breaking... and titties.

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 22 January 2014 - 02:35 PM

Posted Image
Nyjetsfan.com Jets Fan Forum and Chat
2

Page 1 of 1


Fast Reply

  

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users