NYJetsFan.com Forums: More To The Winslow Story... - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

Jets 0-2 vs bills this year. Does Rex Ryan survive the year?
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 07:41 PM) Why?
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 08:09 PM) he worked with chip kelly and vick on the eagles. and has a cool name
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 08:41 PM) Eh
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 10:37 PM) SUCK FOR TEH DUCK
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:50 PM) The JETS really sucked a fat one last night
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 11:34 PM) Man the JETS are a 3 ring circus or American Horror Story: FREAK SHOW!!!!
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 08:45 AM) Jets starting Geno again.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 08:45 AM) FIRE IDZIK,
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 08:45 AM) I really hope the JEts completely clean house this offseason and get rid of everyone, it's time.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 08:54 AM) We need to keep getting embarrassed every week to ensure that. That is why I don't give a shit about getting destroyed, it makes the team look like more of a joke and forces Woody to make real changes
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 08:55 AM) Like how do you get blown out by a team that didn't practice while you had 2 weeks to prepare?
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 08:55 AM) That kind of stuff may force Woody to make the big changes and fire everyone
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 08:55 AM) John Idzik has handled the QB situation terribly. 2 times he pretty much handed the job to his draft pick
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 08:56 AM) Besides Sheldon Richardson, his drafts have been awful.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 08:57 AM) Maybe Woody will clean house and go all out for Jim Harbaugh, that probably won't happen though but it would be a franchise changer.
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 10:07 AM) Harbaugh would be amazing...but because it makes sense it won't be done
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 10:51 AM) According to Manish Mehta of the New York Daily News, the Jets blocked coach Rex Ryan from talking to Mehta about a bye-week visit to his ailing father, legendary NFL defensive guru Buddy Ryan. Buddy, who rose to prominence as defensive coordinator of the ’85 Bears and then coached the Eagles and Cardinals, is battling cancer.
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 10:52 AM) Mehta interprets the muzzling of Rex Ryan as proof positive that, once the season ends, Ryan will no longer be the team’s head coach. Apparently, the team fears that Rex would become more sympathetic in the eyes of the fan base if he’s dumped by the team at a time when his father is fighting a serious illness.
santana Icon : (Today, 11:05 AM) Mehta is an idiot
santana Icon : (Today, 11:25 AM) If colt McCoy lights it up do the jets make a move?
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 11:27 AM) I don't even care what they do for a while
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 11:28 AM) The team is a catastrophe
santana Icon : (Today, 11:29 AM) I didn't see the game
santana Icon : (Today, 11:29 AM) I remember the first bills game though I'm guessing it was like that with more sleeping in the end zone
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 11:32 AM) I'm with 0099...I hope they keep getting destroyed
Chaos Icon : (Today, 11:33 AM) it's a very Jets-esque move to sign McCoy if he does well
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 11:53 AM) I think they sign RGIII, Cutler, or Bradford
santana Icon : (Today, 12:10 PM) why not all three
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 12:11 PM) Knowing this team, I wouldn't put that past them
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 02:07 PM) RAUL FOR QB
santana Icon : (Today, 02:10 PM) the only real choice
santana Icon : (Today, 02:10 PM) almost uefa time
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 02:11 PM) RAUL>SMITHSIAH, JUST ACCEPT IT
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 02:22 PM) FIRE IZDICK
santana Icon : (Today, 04:07 PM) Rocking the atletico kit today 4-0 THE RAUL INFLUENCE
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 04:15 PM) Haha you should make that into some kind of logo and put it in your sig
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 04:15 PM) Sig***
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 04:19 PM) TEH RAUL INFLUENCE
santana Icon : (Today, 04:29 PM) LUDOGRETS
santana Icon : (Today, 04:34 PM) LUDOGORETS
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Today, 08:29 PM) TEH IZDIK
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Today, 08:29 PM) SUCK
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Today, 08:29 PM) FOR
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Today, 08:29 PM) THE
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Today, 08:29 PM) DUCK
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1

More To The Winslow Story...

#1 User is offline   Chaos Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin

Posted 17 January 2014 - 10:06 AM

@RichCimini: Details in Winslow pot arrest. Records obtained by http://t.co/GzkiSLdVp5: Police called b/c a woman complained KW was masturbating in car.

@RichCimini: Once at the scene, East Hanover police discovered synthetic marijuana in Winslow's car. Full story posted shortly. #Jets

#2 User is offline   santana Icon

• I'm batman
  • Icon
  • Group: Admin
  • Interests:Keeping this place from breaking... and titties.

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 17 January 2014 - 10:33 AM

One thing is clear

Winslow knows how to party
Nyjetsfan.com Jets Fan Forum and Chat

#3 User is online   MikeGangGreenFan2 Icon

• THE KNICKS
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:playing football
    watching the yankees WIN
    playing video games
    and a shit load of other things.

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 17 January 2014 - 10:55 AM

View Postsantana, on 17 January 2014 - 10:33 AM, said:

One thing is clear

Did someone say PARTY?????
Posted Image

#4 User is offline   Jetsfan0099 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 17 January 2014 - 11:48 AM

View Postsantana, on 17 January 2014 - 10:33 AM, said:

One thing is clear

LOL

Winslow wasn't going to be on the team next season anyways. Not our problem.
Posted Image

#5 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 17 January 2014 - 01:19 PM

View PostJetsfan0099, on 17 January 2014 - 11:48 AM, said:

LOL

Winslow wasn't going to be on the team next season anyways. Not our problem.

I don't know, after hearing about this I kind of want him to stay.
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions

Los Angeles Lakers
16-times NBA World Champions

1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2009, 2010

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.

View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.

#6 User is offline   bleedsgreen Icon

• Pro Bowl
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 17 January 2014 - 04:25 PM

Kellen Winslow was allegedly 'pleasuring himself' in parking lot before arrest

PUBLISHED 4 hours and 48 minutes ago LAST UPDATED 4 hours and 48 minutes ago
Chris Littmann Sporting News Follow on Twitter Archive Email RSS
Text size A A A
Kellen Winslow was arrested on Nov. 17 and formally charged on Dec. 30 for possession of a controlled substance—synthetic marijuana—but the police report from that incident, unearthed by NJ.com, adds some bizarre context to the incident. (Editor's note: The details of the incident involving Winslow are explicit and might be offensive to some readers.)

The report indicates that police were responding to a call of a "black male in a black Cadillac Escalade in the parking lot pleasuring himself." (The incident took place in a Target parking lot.)

Kellen Winslow (AP Photo)
More from the police report: "I approached the vehicle and observed the driver, later identified as Kellen Winslow Jr., slouched down in his seat moving around. Mr. Winslow them moved into an upright position in the seat as I came to the driver's side window. I asked Mr. Winslow what he was doing in the parking lot and he advised he was looking for Boston Market and was lost."

"While speaking with Mr. Winslow I observered many empty plastic containers of "Funky Monkey" in the pasenger seat and on the floor of the passenger side of the vehicle. The vehicle was very cluttered and there were also plastic bags of "Mr. Happy" scattered throughout the front seats. I observed Mr. Winslow wering dark colored sweatpants and two open containers of Vaseline on his center console, but his genitals were not exposed."

When asked about the "Funky Monkey" and "Mr. Happy," Winslow allegedly told officers the NFL does not drug test for the substance and he smokes it at his home.

In a later portion of the redacted police report, the person who originally called police added detail: "This detective spoke to [Redacted], who advised that a short time ago, she arrived in the parking lot of Target. She pulled into a parking space to the right of an EScalade and noticed a male sitting in the driver seat with the window open. As she exited her vehicle, she commented ot the male regarding how cold it was. As she stood near the open driver side window of the Escalade, she observed the male's erect penis. She stated that she believed he was masturbating."

At this time, no charges have been filed related to any alleged lewd conduct by Winslow in the Target parking lot.

Winslow is a free agent entering the 2014 season, coming off of a 31-reception, 388-yard season with the New York Jets.
Posted Image

#7 User is offline   bleedsgreen Icon

• Pro Bowl
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 17 January 2014 - 04:26 PM

what the what???? I'm waiting to find out he was also watching one of Rex's wife's Foot videos
Posted Image

#8 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 17 January 2014 - 06:18 PM

View Postbleedsgreen, on 17 January 2014 - 04:25 PM, said:

Kellen Winslow was allegedly 'pleasuring himself' in parking lot before arrest

PUBLISHED 4 hours and 48 minutes ago LAST UPDATED 4 hours and 48 minutes ago
Chris Littmann Sporting News Follow on Twitter Archive Email RSS
Text size A A A
Kellen Winslow was arrested on Nov. 17 and formally charged on Dec. 30 for possession of a controlled substance—synthetic marijuana—but the police report from that incident, unearthed by NJ.com, adds some bizarre context to the incident. (Editor's note: The details of the incident involving Winslow are explicit and might be offensive to some readers.)

The report indicates that police were responding to a call of a "black male in a black Cadillac Escalade in the parking lot pleasuring himself." (The incident took place in a Target parking lot.)

Kellen Winslow (AP Photo)
More from the police report: "I approached the vehicle and observed the driver, later identified as Kellen Winslow Jr., slouched down in his seat moving around. Mr. Winslow them moved into an upright position in the seat as I came to the driver's side window. I asked Mr. Winslow what he was doing in the parking lot and he advised he was looking for Boston Market and was lost."

"While speaking with Mr. Winslow I observered many empty plastic containers of "Funky Monkey" in the pasenger seat and on the floor of the passenger side of the vehicle. The vehicle was very cluttered and there were also plastic bags of "Mr. Happy" scattered throughout the front seats. I observed Mr. Winslow wering dark colored sweatpants and two open containers of Vaseline on his center console, but his genitals were not exposed."

When asked about the "Funky Monkey" and "Mr. Happy," Winslow allegedly told officers the NFL does not drug test for the substance and he smokes it at his home.

In a later portion of the redacted police report, the person who originally called police added detail: "This detective spoke to [Redacted], who advised that a short time ago, she arrived in the parking lot of Target. She pulled into a parking space to the right of an EScalade and noticed a male sitting in the driver seat with the window open. As she exited her vehicle, she commented ot the male regarding how cold it was. As she stood near the open driver side window of the Escalade, she observed the male's erect penis. She stated that she believed he was masturbating."

At this time, no charges have been filed related to any alleged lewd conduct by Winslow in the Target parking lot.

Winslow is a free agent entering the 2014 season, coming off of a 31-reception, 388-yard season with the New York Jets.

She must not have been impressed if she decided to call the police on him.
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions

Los Angeles Lakers

1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2009, 2010

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.

2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.

#9 User is online   HarlemHxC814 Icon

• 06 Best Avatar Award / N.O.P. GUARD
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 17 January 2014 - 06:31 PM

Boston Market ‏@bostonmarket 45m
.@kellenwinslowjr Next time, you can use our convenient store locator to find the #BostonMarket near you

Posted ImagePosted Image

#10 User is offline   Chaos Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin

Posted 17 January 2014 - 08:09 PM

^ I was just about to post that. PARTY!!

#11 User is offline   santana Icon

• I'm batman
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 17 January 2014 - 09:51 PM

I thought his Vaseline containers were labeled funky monkey and Mr happy
I was like shit
Kellen winslows masturbation party is on a way other level

#12 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 17 January 2014 - 10:20 PM

Well at least he chose masturbation over picking up a hooker, drugging her, raping her, stealing her purse, and then leaving her unconscious and naked body in the Target parking lot.

It was a victimless crime.
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions

Los Angeles Lakers

#13 User is offline   santana Icon

• I'm batman
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 17 January 2014 - 10:22 PM

View PostMr_Jet, on 17 January 2014 - 10:20 PM, said:

Well at least he chose masturbation over picking up a hooker, drugging her, raping her, stealing her purse, and then leaving her unconscious and naked body in the Target parking lot.

It was a victimless crime.

Wait wait wait wait... This hooker thing sounds victimless as well

#14 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 18 January 2014 - 04:01 PM

View Postsantana, on 17 January 2014 - 10:22 PM, said:

Wait wait wait wait... This hooker thing sounds victimless as well

Well her pimp might be considered a victim if Kellen steals her money.

Man, Target really is having a bad week. They have customer's identities being stolen and people jacking off in the parking lot.

Still better than Wal-Mart though.
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions

Los Angeles Lakers

#15 User is offline   santana Icon

• I'm batman
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 22 January 2014 - 02:35 PM

Posted Image

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users