NYJetsFan.com Forums: More To The Winslow Story... - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Jump to content

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

Jets hire Maccagnan as GM and Bowles as HC. Who's starting the billboard fundraiser?
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (30 January 2015 - 08:14 PM) There are some decent FAs I hope we go after, we have like $48 mil in cap space, plus more once we get rid of Chris Johnson and Calvin Pace.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (30 January 2015 - 08:14 PM) We'll have over $50 mil to spend
MikeGangGree... Icon : (30 January 2015 - 08:52 PM) sign everyone!!!!
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (30 January 2015 - 08:54 PM) I'd love to grab Cobb, Julius Thomas, and Mike Iupati
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (30 January 2015 - 08:56 PM) Lol for someone who doesn't like me and doesn't pay attention to what I have to say, GG sure loves talking about me
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (30 January 2015 - 08:56 PM) It's ok though buddy I love you
MikeGangGree... Icon : (30 January 2015 - 08:57 PM) We just need a QB to throw to them
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (30 January 2015 - 09:17 PM) Cobb isn't leaving the Packers
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (30 January 2015 - 09:18 PM) I hope we keep Harvin
MikeGangGree... Icon : (30 January 2015 - 09:28 PM) I like Harvin but I don't think we should pay him that much
MikeGangGree... Icon : (30 January 2015 - 09:29 PM) but if we can get a WR keep him
MikeGangGree... Icon : (30 January 2015 - 09:40 PM) idk how cap works sometime
MikeGangGree... Icon : (30 January 2015 - 09:41 PM) how can Denver have 31 mil in space?
MikeGangGree... Icon : (30 January 2015 - 09:43 PM) but I guess since they have to pay both Thomas this year that will go fast
MikeGangGree... Icon : (30 January 2015 - 09:45 PM) and have to pay miller next year
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (30 January 2015 - 10:20 PM) Are they not counting PEyton Manning?
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (30 January 2015 - 10:22 PM) A lot of their players increase cap hits after this season
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (30 January 2015 - 10:22 PM) you can work the numbers
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (30 January 2015 - 10:25 PM) if we release Harvin, we won't get him back most likely. Hes the most dynamic offensive player we have had in a while.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (30 January 2015 - 10:26 PM) Plus he has no guaranteed money so we can release him at any time for no cap hits. Maybe they can rework his contract, but I hope we keep him
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (30 January 2015 - 10:26 PM) I think he will awesome in Chan's offense, maybe worth the $10 mil
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (30 January 2015 - 10:40 PM) We still have to pay Mo too
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (30 January 2015 - 10:47 PM) yup. We also happen to be in the big years of Mangolds' and Brick's contracts
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (30 January 2015 - 10:48 PM) Brick either restructures after this season or is released, noway he stays at $14 mil
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (30 January 2015 - 10:48 PM) I think he does restructure though, can't imagine Brick wanting to play elsewhere. I see him as a career Jet
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (30 January 2015 - 10:51 PM) need to re-sign Demario Davis and Damon Harrison as well
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (30 January 2015 - 10:52 PM) they shouldn't cost much though
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (30 January 2015 - 10:57 PM) I'd really love to bring in Franklin or Iupati
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (30 January 2015 - 10:59 PM) Franklin, Iupati, or Boling I would be happy with. We need a good OG.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (30 January 2015 - 10:59 PM) I think that Oday would be fine as a starter for one spot, he showed promise. Plus it would be a competition between Oday, Winters, and Dozier.
Chadforpresi... Icon : (Yesterday, 12:31 PM) Iupati would be a great signing. If Harvin doesn't restructure I would not be opposed to cutting him
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 01:47 PM) See this is why you can't be taken seriously harlem
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 01:47 PM) Orlando Franklin is a FLAG machine
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 01:48 PM) he'd just be our 2014 version of Colon
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 01:48 PM) HELL NO TO ORLANDO
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 02:42 PM) Still paying attention to what I say, huh?
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 02:43 PM) You are the wind beneath my wiiiiiiiings
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 02:46 PM) 0099 said he'd be happy with Franklin too, but you only bitch about when I said it. Seems legit
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 03:12 PM) it is legit cause you're wasting bandwith with that bullsh*t
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 05:43 PM) Wasting bandwidth saying I want a certain player when someone else said they wanted the exact same player?
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 05:43 PM) How much activity was my one sentence really cluttering lol
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 05:44 PM) Like I said GG I still love you
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 05:46 PM) http://youtu.be/c9ZMDPf9hZw
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 11:21 AM) Today is a big day
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 11:21 AM) It's PUPPY BOWL!!!!!
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1

More To The Winslow Story...

#1 User is offline   Chaos Icon

  • D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 3,116
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male

Posted 17 January 2014 - 10:06 AM

@RichCimini: Details in Winslow pot arrest. Records obtained by http://t.co/GzkiSLdVp5: Police called b/c a woman complained KW was masturbating in car.

@RichCimini: Once at the scene, East Hanover police discovered synthetic marijuana in Winslow's car. Full story posted shortly. #Jets
0

#2 User is offline   santana Icon

  • I'm batman
  • Icon
  • Group: Admin
  • Posts: 7,905
  • Joined: 03-June 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Washington DC
  • Interests:Keeping this place from breaking... and titties.

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 17 January 2014 - 10:33 AM

One thing is clear

Winslow knows how to party
Nyjetsfan.com Jets Fan Forum and Chat
0

#3 User is offline   MikeGangGreenFan2 Icon

  • THE KNICKS
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2,696
  • Joined: 08-April 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Florida.used to live in NY.
  • Interests:playing football
    watching the yankees WIN
    playing video games
    and a shit load of other things.

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 17 January 2014 - 10:55 AM

View Postsantana, on 17 January 2014 - 10:33 AM, said:

One thing is clear

Winslow knows how to party


Did someone say PARTY?????
0

#4 User is offline   Jetsfan0099 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator
  • Posts: 17,074
  • Joined: 30-July 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:New Jersey

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 17 January 2014 - 11:48 AM

View Postsantana, on 17 January 2014 - 10:33 AM, said:

One thing is clear

Winslow knows how to party



LOL


Winslow wasn't going to be on the team next season anyways. Not our problem.
Posted Image
1

#5 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,301
  • Joined: 31-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Earth

  • NFL Team:

Posted 17 January 2014 - 01:19 PM

View PostJetsfan0099, on 17 January 2014 - 11:48 AM, said:

LOL


Winslow wasn't going to be on the team next season anyways. Not our problem.



I don't know, after hearing about this I kind of want him to stay.

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.


View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.
0

#6 User is offline   bleedsgreen Icon

  • Pro Bowl
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 399
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:westchester NY

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 17 January 2014 - 04:25 PM

Kellen Winslow was allegedly 'pleasuring himself' in parking lot before arrest

PUBLISHED 4 hours and 48 minutes ago LAST UPDATED 4 hours and 48 minutes ago
Chris Littmann Sporting News Follow on Twitter Archive Email RSS
Text size A A A
Kellen Winslow was arrested on Nov. 17 and formally charged on Dec. 30 for possession of a controlled substance—synthetic marijuana—but the police report from that incident, unearthed by NJ.com, adds some bizarre context to the incident. (Editor's note: The details of the incident involving Winslow are explicit and might be offensive to some readers.)

The report indicates that police were responding to a call of a "black male in a black Cadillac Escalade in the parking lot pleasuring himself." (The incident took place in a Target parking lot.)


Kellen Winslow (AP Photo)
More from the police report: "I approached the vehicle and observed the driver, later identified as Kellen Winslow Jr., slouched down in his seat moving around. Mr. Winslow them moved into an upright position in the seat as I came to the driver's side window. I asked Mr. Winslow what he was doing in the parking lot and he advised he was looking for Boston Market and was lost."

"While speaking with Mr. Winslow I observered many empty plastic containers of "Funky Monkey" in the pasenger seat and on the floor of the passenger side of the vehicle. The vehicle was very cluttered and there were also plastic bags of "Mr. Happy" scattered throughout the front seats. I observed Mr. Winslow wering dark colored sweatpants and two open containers of Vaseline on his center console, but his genitals were not exposed."

When asked about the "Funky Monkey" and "Mr. Happy," Winslow allegedly told officers the NFL does not drug test for the substance and he smokes it at his home.

In a later portion of the redacted police report, the person who originally called police added detail: "This detective spoke to [Redacted], who advised that a short time ago, she arrived in the parking lot of Target. She pulled into a parking space to the right of an EScalade and noticed a male sitting in the driver seat with the window open. As she exited her vehicle, she commented ot the male regarding how cold it was. As she stood near the open driver side window of the Escalade, she observed the male's erect penis. She stated that she believed he was masturbating."

At this time, no charges have been filed related to any alleged lewd conduct by Winslow in the Target parking lot.

Winslow is a free agent entering the 2014 season, coming off of a 31-reception, 388-yard season with the New York Jets.
Posted Image
0

#7 User is offline   bleedsgreen Icon

  • Pro Bowl
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 399
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:westchester NY

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 17 January 2014 - 04:26 PM

what the what???? I'm waiting to find out he was also watching one of Rex's wife's Foot videos
Posted Image
0

#8 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,301
  • Joined: 31-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Earth

  • NFL Team:

Posted 17 January 2014 - 06:18 PM

View Postbleedsgreen, on 17 January 2014 - 04:25 PM, said:

Kellen Winslow was allegedly 'pleasuring himself' in parking lot before arrest

PUBLISHED 4 hours and 48 minutes ago LAST UPDATED 4 hours and 48 minutes ago
Chris Littmann Sporting News Follow on Twitter Archive Email RSS
Text size A A A
Kellen Winslow was arrested on Nov. 17 and formally charged on Dec. 30 for possession of a controlled substance—synthetic marijuana—but the police report from that incident, unearthed by NJ.com, adds some bizarre context to the incident. (Editor's note: The details of the incident involving Winslow are explicit and might be offensive to some readers.)

The report indicates that police were responding to a call of a "black male in a black Cadillac Escalade in the parking lot pleasuring himself." (The incident took place in a Target parking lot.)


Kellen Winslow (AP Photo)
More from the police report: "I approached the vehicle and observed the driver, later identified as Kellen Winslow Jr., slouched down in his seat moving around. Mr. Winslow them moved into an upright position in the seat as I came to the driver's side window. I asked Mr. Winslow what he was doing in the parking lot and he advised he was looking for Boston Market and was lost."

"While speaking with Mr. Winslow I observered many empty plastic containers of "Funky Monkey" in the pasenger seat and on the floor of the passenger side of the vehicle. The vehicle was very cluttered and there were also plastic bags of "Mr. Happy" scattered throughout the front seats. I observed Mr. Winslow wering dark colored sweatpants and two open containers of Vaseline on his center console, but his genitals were not exposed."

When asked about the "Funky Monkey" and "Mr. Happy," Winslow allegedly told officers the NFL does not drug test for the substance and he smokes it at his home.

In a later portion of the redacted police report, the person who originally called police added detail: "This detective spoke to [Redacted], who advised that a short time ago, she arrived in the parking lot of Target. She pulled into a parking space to the right of an EScalade and noticed a male sitting in the driver seat with the window open. As she exited her vehicle, she commented ot the male regarding how cold it was. As she stood near the open driver side window of the Escalade, she observed the male's erect penis. She stated that she believed he was masturbating."

At this time, no charges have been filed related to any alleged lewd conduct by Winslow in the Target parking lot.

Winslow is a free agent entering the 2014 season, coming off of a 31-reception, 388-yard season with the New York Jets.


She must not have been impressed if she decided to call the police on him.

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.


View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.
0

#9 User is offline   HarlemHxC814 Icon

  • 06 Best Avatar Award / N.O.P. GUARD
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator
  • Posts: 5,129
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 17 January 2014 - 06:31 PM

Quote

Boston Market ‏@bostonmarket 45m
.@kellenwinslowjr Next time, you can use our convenient store locator to find the #BostonMarket near you

Posted ImagePosted Image
0

#10 User is offline   Chaos Icon

  • D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 3,116
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male

Posted 17 January 2014 - 08:09 PM

^ I was just about to post that. PARTY!!
0

#11 User is offline   santana Icon

  • I'm batman
  • Icon
  • Group: Admin
  • Posts: 7,905
  • Joined: 03-June 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Washington DC
  • Interests:Keeping this place from breaking... and titties.

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 17 January 2014 - 09:51 PM

I thought his Vaseline containers were labeled funky monkey and Mr happy
I was like shit
Kellen winslows masturbation party is on a way other level
Nyjetsfan.com Jets Fan Forum and Chat
0

#12 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,301
  • Joined: 31-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Earth

  • NFL Team:

Posted 17 January 2014 - 10:20 PM

Well at least he chose masturbation over picking up a hooker, drugging her, raping her, stealing her purse, and then leaving her unconscious and naked body in the Target parking lot.

It was a victimless crime.

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.


View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.
0

#13 User is offline   santana Icon

  • I'm batman
  • Icon
  • Group: Admin
  • Posts: 7,905
  • Joined: 03-June 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Washington DC
  • Interests:Keeping this place from breaking... and titties.

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 17 January 2014 - 10:22 PM

View PostMr_Jet, on 17 January 2014 - 10:20 PM, said:

Well at least he chose masturbation over picking up a hooker, drugging her, raping her, stealing her purse, and then leaving her unconscious and naked body in the Target parking lot.

It was a victimless crime.


Wait wait wait wait... This hooker thing sounds victimless as well
Nyjetsfan.com Jets Fan Forum and Chat
0

#14 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,301
  • Joined: 31-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Earth

  • NFL Team:

Posted 18 January 2014 - 04:01 PM

View Postsantana, on 17 January 2014 - 10:22 PM, said:

Wait wait wait wait... This hooker thing sounds victimless as well


Well her pimp might be considered a victim if Kellen steals her money.





Man, Target really is having a bad week. They have customer's identities being stolen and people jacking off in the parking lot.

Still better than Wal-Mart though.

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.


View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.
0

#15 User is offline   santana Icon

  • I'm batman
  • Icon
  • Group: Admin
  • Posts: 7,905
  • Joined: 03-June 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Washington DC
  • Interests:Keeping this place from breaking... and titties.

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 22 January 2014 - 02:35 PM

Posted Image
Nyjetsfan.com Jets Fan Forum and Chat
2

Page 1 of 1


Fast Reply

  

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users