NYJetsFan.com Forums: More To The Winslow Story... - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Jump to content

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

Jets drop another game vs Lions. Offense is bad
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:45 PM) no FG
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:46 PM) TOUCHDOWN KANSAS CITY!!!!
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:48 PM) that was a fumble recovered by KC in the endzone ... TOUCHDOWN KANSAS CITY!!!!!
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:48 PM) FIRE IDZIK
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:50 PM) TOUCHDOWN KANSAS CITY!!!!!
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:51 PM) TY KC
Chaos Icon : (Yesterday, 09:52 PM) THAT IS A BIG ASS FB
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:53 PM) if shit had gone our way we'd be 3-1 right now
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:53 PM) what a bummer
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:53 PM) :ranting3:
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:55 PM) INT TD KANSAS CITY!!!!!
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:55 PM) we need to start doing that shit
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:55 PM) our D needs to start making shit like that happen
Chaos Icon : (Yesterday, 09:57 PM) fuck that penalty
Chaos Icon : (Yesterday, 09:57 PM) "going on your knees" stupidest shit ever
Chaos Icon : (Yesterday, 09:57 PM) let them do the end zone celebrations
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:59 PM) thank you KC for slaughtering these overrated fucks
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 09:59 PM) Brady watching too much geno tape
Chaos Icon : (Yesterday, 10:00 PM) brady to the bench
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 10:00 PM) Oh god what has KC done! GARAPAPOLLO UNLEASHED
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:01 PM) I hope someone lays a Mo Lewis on Garapapolo
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:01 PM) square in the chest
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:02 PM) so brady can get his knee broken again
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 10:03 PM) I'm scared
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 10:03 PM) this kid might be legit
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 10:04 PM) IT WASNT WORTH IT
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:04 PM) cmon KC
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:04 PM) wtf
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:04 PM) f***
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:04 PM) they let the rookie just drive it on them
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:05 PM) unacceptable
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:05 PM) now KC needs a TD
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 10:06 PM) It wasn't worth it :(
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:15 PM) KC has some big ol boys
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:19 PM) TY KC for bringing these overrated fucks back down to earth
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 10:22 PM) I think 03 should be a mod. I think everyone should be.
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 10:23 PM) What do we have to loose?
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:34 PM) our O better get their shit together starting this Sunday
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:34 PM) we need to be on our A game when we play Denver and the CHEATriots
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:34 PM) and Buffalo doesn't scare me
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:34 PM) but these next 3 games better get it's shit together
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 11:01 PM) maybe Idzik knew that MEvis was not as good anymore
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 08:11 AM) Nah, fire idzik
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 08:12 AM) Milber is expected to play this week, how nice of him
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 08:14 AM) The chargers are going to be tough
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1

More To The Winslow Story...

#1 User is offline   Chaos Icon

  • D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 3,013
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male

Posted 17 January 2014 - 10:06 AM

@RichCimini: Details in Winslow pot arrest. Records obtained by http://t.co/GzkiSLdVp5: Police called b/c a woman complained KW was masturbating in car.

@RichCimini: Once at the scene, East Hanover police discovered synthetic marijuana in Winslow's car. Full story posted shortly. #Jets
0

#2 User is offline   santana Icon

  • I'm batman
  • Icon
  • Group: Admin
  • Posts: 7,785
  • Joined: 03-June 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Washington DC
  • Interests:Keeping this place from breaking... and titties.

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 17 January 2014 - 10:33 AM

One thing is clear

Winslow knows how to party
Nyjetsfan.com Jets Fan Forum and Chat
0

#3 User is offline   MikeGangGreenFan2 Icon

  • THE KNICKS
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2,647
  • Joined: 08-April 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Florida.used to live in NY.
  • Interests:playing football
    watching the yankees WIN
    playing video games
    and a shit load of other things.

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 17 January 2014 - 10:55 AM

View Postsantana, on 17 January 2014 - 10:33 AM, said:

One thing is clear

Winslow knows how to party


Did someone say PARTY?????
Posted Image
0

#4 User is offline   Jetsfan0099 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator
  • Posts: 16,997
  • Joined: 30-July 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:New Jersey

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 17 January 2014 - 11:48 AM

View Postsantana, on 17 January 2014 - 10:33 AM, said:

One thing is clear

Winslow knows how to party



LOL


Winslow wasn't going to be on the team next season anyways. Not our problem.
Posted Image
1

#5 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,244
  • Joined: 31-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Earth

  • NFL Team:

Posted 17 January 2014 - 01:19 PM

View PostJetsfan0099, on 17 January 2014 - 11:48 AM, said:

LOL


Winslow wasn't going to be on the team next season anyways. Not our problem.



I don't know, after hearing about this I kind of want him to stay.
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions


Los Angeles Lakers
16-times NBA World Champions

1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2009, 2010

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.


View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.
0

#6 User is offline   bleedsgreen Icon

  • Pro Bowl
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 393
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:westchester NY

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 17 January 2014 - 04:25 PM

Kellen Winslow was allegedly 'pleasuring himself' in parking lot before arrest

PUBLISHED 4 hours and 48 minutes ago LAST UPDATED 4 hours and 48 minutes ago
Chris Littmann Sporting News Follow on Twitter Archive Email RSS
Text size A A A
Kellen Winslow was arrested on Nov. 17 and formally charged on Dec. 30 for possession of a controlled substance—synthetic marijuana—but the police report from that incident, unearthed by NJ.com, adds some bizarre context to the incident. (Editor's note: The details of the incident involving Winslow are explicit and might be offensive to some readers.)

The report indicates that police were responding to a call of a "black male in a black Cadillac Escalade in the parking lot pleasuring himself." (The incident took place in a Target parking lot.)


Kellen Winslow (AP Photo)
More from the police report: "I approached the vehicle and observed the driver, later identified as Kellen Winslow Jr., slouched down in his seat moving around. Mr. Winslow them moved into an upright position in the seat as I came to the driver's side window. I asked Mr. Winslow what he was doing in the parking lot and he advised he was looking for Boston Market and was lost."

"While speaking with Mr. Winslow I observered many empty plastic containers of "Funky Monkey" in the pasenger seat and on the floor of the passenger side of the vehicle. The vehicle was very cluttered and there were also plastic bags of "Mr. Happy" scattered throughout the front seats. I observed Mr. Winslow wering dark colored sweatpants and two open containers of Vaseline on his center console, but his genitals were not exposed."

When asked about the "Funky Monkey" and "Mr. Happy," Winslow allegedly told officers the NFL does not drug test for the substance and he smokes it at his home.

In a later portion of the redacted police report, the person who originally called police added detail: "This detective spoke to [Redacted], who advised that a short time ago, she arrived in the parking lot of Target. She pulled into a parking space to the right of an EScalade and noticed a male sitting in the driver seat with the window open. As she exited her vehicle, she commented ot the male regarding how cold it was. As she stood near the open driver side window of the Escalade, she observed the male's erect penis. She stated that she believed he was masturbating."

At this time, no charges have been filed related to any alleged lewd conduct by Winslow in the Target parking lot.

Winslow is a free agent entering the 2014 season, coming off of a 31-reception, 388-yard season with the New York Jets.
Posted Image
0

#7 User is offline   bleedsgreen Icon

  • Pro Bowl
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 393
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:westchester NY

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 17 January 2014 - 04:26 PM

what the what???? I'm waiting to find out he was also watching one of Rex's wife's Foot videos
Posted Image
0

#8 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,244
  • Joined: 31-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Earth

  • NFL Team:

Posted 17 January 2014 - 06:18 PM

View Postbleedsgreen, on 17 January 2014 - 04:25 PM, said:

Kellen Winslow was allegedly 'pleasuring himself' in parking lot before arrest

PUBLISHED 4 hours and 48 minutes ago LAST UPDATED 4 hours and 48 minutes ago
Chris Littmann Sporting News Follow on Twitter Archive Email RSS
Text size A A A
Kellen Winslow was arrested on Nov. 17 and formally charged on Dec. 30 for possession of a controlled substance—synthetic marijuana—but the police report from that incident, unearthed by NJ.com, adds some bizarre context to the incident. (Editor's note: The details of the incident involving Winslow are explicit and might be offensive to some readers.)

The report indicates that police were responding to a call of a "black male in a black Cadillac Escalade in the parking lot pleasuring himself." (The incident took place in a Target parking lot.)


Kellen Winslow (AP Photo)
More from the police report: "I approached the vehicle and observed the driver, later identified as Kellen Winslow Jr., slouched down in his seat moving around. Mr. Winslow them moved into an upright position in the seat as I came to the driver's side window. I asked Mr. Winslow what he was doing in the parking lot and he advised he was looking for Boston Market and was lost."

"While speaking with Mr. Winslow I observered many empty plastic containers of "Funky Monkey" in the pasenger seat and on the floor of the passenger side of the vehicle. The vehicle was very cluttered and there were also plastic bags of "Mr. Happy" scattered throughout the front seats. I observed Mr. Winslow wering dark colored sweatpants and two open containers of Vaseline on his center console, but his genitals were not exposed."

When asked about the "Funky Monkey" and "Mr. Happy," Winslow allegedly told officers the NFL does not drug test for the substance and he smokes it at his home.

In a later portion of the redacted police report, the person who originally called police added detail: "This detective spoke to [Redacted], who advised that a short time ago, she arrived in the parking lot of Target. She pulled into a parking space to the right of an EScalade and noticed a male sitting in the driver seat with the window open. As she exited her vehicle, she commented ot the male regarding how cold it was. As she stood near the open driver side window of the Escalade, she observed the male's erect penis. She stated that she believed he was masturbating."

At this time, no charges have been filed related to any alleged lewd conduct by Winslow in the Target parking lot.

Winslow is a free agent entering the 2014 season, coming off of a 31-reception, 388-yard season with the New York Jets.


She must not have been impressed if she decided to call the police on him.
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions


Los Angeles Lakers
16-times NBA World Champions

1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2009, 2010

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.


View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.
0

#9 User is offline   HarlemHxC814 Icon

  • 06 Best Avatar Award / N.O.P. GUARD
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator
  • Posts: 5,039
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 17 January 2014 - 06:31 PM

Quote

Boston Market ‏@bostonmarket 45m
.@kellenwinslowjr Next time, you can use our convenient store locator to find the #BostonMarket near you

Posted ImagePosted Image
0

#10 User is offline   Chaos Icon

  • D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 3,013
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male

Posted 17 January 2014 - 08:09 PM

^ I was just about to post that. PARTY!!
0

#11 User is offline   santana Icon

  • I'm batman
  • Icon
  • Group: Admin
  • Posts: 7,785
  • Joined: 03-June 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Washington DC
  • Interests:Keeping this place from breaking... and titties.

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 17 January 2014 - 09:51 PM

I thought his Vaseline containers were labeled funky monkey and Mr happy
I was like shit
Kellen winslows masturbation party is on a way other level
Nyjetsfan.com Jets Fan Forum and Chat
0

#12 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,244
  • Joined: 31-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Earth

  • NFL Team:

Posted 17 January 2014 - 10:20 PM

Well at least he chose masturbation over picking up a hooker, drugging her, raping her, stealing her purse, and then leaving her unconscious and naked body in the Target parking lot.

It was a victimless crime.
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions


Los Angeles Lakers
16-times NBA World Champions

1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2009, 2010

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.


View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.
0

#13 User is offline   santana Icon

  • I'm batman
  • Icon
  • Group: Admin
  • Posts: 7,785
  • Joined: 03-June 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Washington DC
  • Interests:Keeping this place from breaking... and titties.

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 17 January 2014 - 10:22 PM

View PostMr_Jet, on 17 January 2014 - 10:20 PM, said:

Well at least he chose masturbation over picking up a hooker, drugging her, raping her, stealing her purse, and then leaving her unconscious and naked body in the Target parking lot.

It was a victimless crime.


Wait wait wait wait... This hooker thing sounds victimless as well
Nyjetsfan.com Jets Fan Forum and Chat
0

#14 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,244
  • Joined: 31-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Earth

  • NFL Team:

Posted 18 January 2014 - 04:01 PM

View Postsantana, on 17 January 2014 - 10:22 PM, said:

Wait wait wait wait... This hooker thing sounds victimless as well


Well her pimp might be considered a victim if Kellen steals her money.





Man, Target really is having a bad week. They have customer's identities being stolen and people jacking off in the parking lot.

Still better than Wal-Mart though.
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions


Los Angeles Lakers
16-times NBA World Champions

1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2009, 2010

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.


View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.
0

#15 User is offline   santana Icon

  • I'm batman
  • Icon
  • Group: Admin
  • Posts: 7,785
  • Joined: 03-June 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Washington DC
  • Interests:Keeping this place from breaking... and titties.

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 22 January 2014 - 02:35 PM

Posted Image
Nyjetsfan.com Jets Fan Forum and Chat
2

Page 1 of 1


Fast Reply

  

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users