NYJetsFan.com Forums: Sheldon Richardson ~ ~ ~ - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

JETS SUPER BOWL THIS WEEKEND
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 03:16 PM) Rex might get fined for that f*** THIS SHIT he just got caught saying after the call was not reversed
jetfan4life12 Icon : (Today, 03:16 PM) who cares if he gets fined
jetfan4life12 Icon : (Today, 03:16 PM) he can afford it
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 03:20 PM) Conner just dropped that shoulder
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 03:21 PM) Cumberland breaking the tackle
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 03:23 PM) good drive
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 03:23 PM) now we need a redzone TD
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 03:25 PM) ok with the sack
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 03:25 PM) at least he didn't throw an INT
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 03:26 PM) but our redzone ineffectiveness is still in full display
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 03:26 PM) 1 point down
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 03:31 PM) INT
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 03:31 PM) huge pick
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 03:33 PM) bad sack
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 03:35 PM) it was blocked
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 03:38 PM) that sack made that FG get tipped
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 03:38 PM) big 3rd down
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 03:39 PM) short
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 03:40 PM) by a link
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 03:40 PM) but we are about to give up the inch
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 03:40 PM) STACK THE LINE
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 03:41 PM) why is he challenging it wasn't a 1st down
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Today, 03:44 PM) WHY THE f*** WAS IT A 1ST DOWN
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 03:44 PM) I don't understand the measurement was 1 link short and they still gave them the 1st?
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Today, 03:45 PM) THE REFS CALLED IT A 1ST DOWN
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Today, 03:45 PM) We are fucked now
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Today, 03:45 PM) I don't understand if its short how is it a first down
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 03:46 PM) we got robbed
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 03:50 PM) that ref fucked us
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 03:50 PM) and we have zero TO's now
azjetfan Icon : (Today, 03:50 PM) Because it's the Pats
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Today, 03:52 PM) I just don't understand how the pats always get the f***ing call
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 03:53 PM) I don't care, losing is better for us long term anyways
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 03:53 PM) The Jets made it interesting and still accomplished what they needed to.
mgjetman Icon : (Today, 03:53 PM) The Stars and Stripes on the helmet.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 03:53 PM) Rex showed how good of a defensive coach he is today, he'll have his suitors.
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Today, 04:05 PM) NFC south sucks
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Today, 04:06 PM) under 500 team going to win the iv
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Today, 04:06 PM) for sure now
jetfan4life12 Icon : (Today, 04:18 PM) No 0099 last week we messed up by winning. We couldn't have lost another spot in the draft. Oh and BTW, it's the effing pats!
azjetfan Icon : (Today, 04:19 PM) Washington won so I belive we are 5 now
azjetfan Icon : (Today, 04:23 PM) Actually don't we win the tie breaker with Jax? So fourth?
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 04:32 PM) I haven't paid attention to the tiebreakers, I'll wait to see what it looks like after next week.
ROBJETS Icon : (Today, 04:39 PM) Read my DRAFT thread. No we DONT have 4th. Ive been updating it
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Today, 04:40 PM) Wow the AFC has 11 teams with 8 wins or more right now
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1

Sheldon Richardson ~ ~ ~

#1 User is offline   kelly Icon

• Pro Bowl
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:jets , yankees , knicks , travel , surfin' ( the SO-CAL babyee ! ).

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 24 January 2014 - 03:54 PM

NFL draft redux : Reprojecting the first round of the 2013 draft

Posted Image

The NFL's 2013 season is just one game shy of being complete, but Super Bowl Sunday is still more than a week away (and no, we're not counting the All-Star farce that is the Pro Bowl). That gives us the perfect vantage point to look back one last time at the first round of April's draft, and consider what would change if we knew then what we know now ?

A few reminders about our annual re-draft of the first round: Rookie season production always carries significant weight in this hypothetical exercise, more so than projection or potential. But it's not everything. If there were first-rounders who underachieved this season, they might still make our re-draft, perhaps just not in the same spot they originally went.

In the span of time, plenty of the picks that were made in 2013 might prove to have been for the best. But as always, using a current version of hindsight, we tried to link up teams with players who would have been useful due to the specific circumstances of the 2013 season. We also again kept the first-round order as it unfolded on the first night of the draft, rather than adding the complicating layer of un-doing trades.

I shouldn't have to say this by now, but don't forget: Your results may vary ...

1. Kansas City Chiefs

(Original pick: Eric Fisher, OT, Central Michigan)

Re-do pick : Sheldon Richardson, DT, Missouri

Fisher looked lost at right tackle early in the season and really didn't start playing with much consistency and command of his position until the final weeks of the schedule. But Richardson was a disruptive and productive force from Day 1 for the Jets, and he excelled at stuffing the run, while also proving he could regularly find his way into the backfield (15.5 tackles for loss, 3.5 sacks, 33 quarterback pressures). Richardson, who got my vote for the league's Defensive Rookie of the Year, even turned into a useful Jumbo fullback late in the year and scored a pair of goal-line situation touchdowns.

Read More: http://sportsillustr.../#ixzz2rGtGBHNL
i ♥ u guys ..hey !..HEY ! ! ! you can come up now...
Posted Image
....we've actually WON some games ! ..For Real ! !

cheers ~ ~
Posted Image

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users