NYJetsFan.com Forums: For All Those Concerned About Jackson's Gang Ties - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Jump to content

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

JETS LACK OF REDZONE OFFENSE STILL CURSING THE DEFENSE
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Today, 11:32 AM) Refs fucked up the fumble for a TD. by calling it down the first time everyone in the stadium saw it as a fumble
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Today, 11:33 AM) they need to just let them plays play out because they now look at every turnover
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Today, 11:33 AM) If hes down they could just overturn it on the replay
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Today, 11:33 AM) f*** Holmes to
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 12:22 PM) gg2003 you want to be a mod?
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 12:22 PM) You have to go through your initiation
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 12:43 PM) Gg03 would be a terrif
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 12:43 PM) what is the "initiation"
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 12:47 PM) :zz:
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 12:53 PM) and no I will not say that Idzik needs to be canned cause he doesn't
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 12:54 PM) he just needs to find talent at the CB and WR positions while also improving in positions that are currently our strengths like DL and OL
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 01:30 PM) Fire idzik!
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Today, 01:45 PM) Best part of last night was Wayne Chrebet going onto the Ring of Honor
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Today, 02:04 PM) u think our oline is a strength? did u not see geno getting killed out there?
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Today, 02:04 PM) LG is a shit position, colon is old and nto much left in the tank, brick and mangold are in decline, and brent is a below average RT at best
santana Icon : (Today, 04:26 PM) initiation is you have to high 5.... 5 pats fans in the span of a week
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Today, 04:43 PM) i wonder how ronny is doing as a fins fan lol.
santana Icon : (Today, 04:55 PM) I think he got sick of being an nfl fan all together
santana Icon : (Today, 04:55 PM) but thats just speculation
santana Icon : (Today, 04:55 PM) I know its starting to make me sick
santana Icon : (Today, 04:56 PM) bad refs excessive commercials
santana Icon : (Today, 04:56 PM) shitty services available to stream it
santana Icon : (Today, 04:56 PM) loads of penalties
santana Icon : (Today, 04:56 PM) annoying replay system
santana Icon : (Today, 04:57 PM) ambiguous rules where the ref has to fucking explain everything to you
santana Icon : (Today, 04:58 PM) oh and the constant violence out side of the game. domestic abuse. murders. dui cases. gun charges. young players wanting to smoke weed with less repercussion. veteran players wanting less hgh testing to stay healthy and in the league
santana Icon : (Today, 04:59 PM) BUY BUD LIGHT GUYS AND A TACOMA NATIONWIDE IS ON YOUR SIDE PAPAJOHNS DISCOUNT DOUBLE fuck you you will buy it!
santana Icon : (Today, 04:59 PM) end rant
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Today, 05:08 PM) lol NFL is a big money business, sometimes to run something that big, your gonna have some a-holes involved. any big company is like that
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Today, 05:10 PM) i might not wanna read this then http://nyjetsfan.com...showtopic=38459
santana Icon : (Today, 05:11 PM) yeah heard about it
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 05:47 PM) Ellis Lankster has been cut by the JETS
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 05:49 PM) Phillip Adams should of been cut not Lankster
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 05:49 PM) IMO
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 05:49 PM) especially since Adams got fooled on that TD last night
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 06:02 PM) and still I'm not a mod WTF?!?!?!?!
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Today, 06:09 PM) didn't pass initiation
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 06:51 PM) really? They cut Lankster? Phillip Adams doesn't belong on a NFL roster, that guy is just terrible. At least Lankster is a ST stud
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 06:52 PM) why not sign a Champ Bailey or Asante Samuel, at least those guys know how to play. Phillip Adams just embarrassed himself on that one TD play, like that is cut worthy.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 06:53 PM) Idk if it's Idzik or the order is from Woody, but the Jets are too f***ing cheap.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 07:14 PM) If we can get Milber healthy and playing, we would be in better shape. He would be our #1 CB and then we have more depth. I don't think Allen and Walls are that bad.
azjetfan Icon : (Today, 07:21 PM) I believe they are trying to roll cap space into next year.
azjetfan Icon : (Today, 07:21 PM) Meanwhile back in hazard county....
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 07:34 PM) f*** initiation just make it fuckin happen
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 07:34 PM) :ranting3:
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1

For All Those Concerned About Jackson's Gang Ties

#1 User is offline   bleedsgreen Icon

  • Pro Bowl
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 393
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:westchester NY

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 29 March 2014 - 01:11 PM

A couple reminders to everyone worried about D-Jax throwing a couple gang signs in a music video.

Ben Rothesburger Raped a woman in in a public bathroom

Kobe Bryant raped a hotel manager by tricking her into coming into to his room by saying the TV was broken

Ray Lewis Stabbed two men to death at a bar and latter lied to the police about even being there

Lawrence Taylor had sex with a 16 year old girl while high on crack

Mike Vick Hosted a dog fighting ring and personally killed dogs

Rae Carruth hired two hit men to conduct the execution-style murder of his pregnant girlfriend, all because she wanted to keep the child.

Michael Irvin was a coke head for years while he was playing

OJ Simpson - nuf said

Sebastian Janikowski - He's been arrested for bar fights, drinking and driving, reckless driving, bribing a police officer, evidence tampering and possession of a drug best known as "the date rape drug."

Lance Rentzel was arrested for exposing himself to a 10-year-old girl in 1970.

Lawrence Phillips hit a woman in the face once for refusing to dance with him. Phillips is currently behind bars for 29 more years, in part, for driving his car into three teens after a dispute arose from a pick-up game of football.

Barret Robbins is known as being the guy who went on a bender the night before the Super Bowl and was nowhere to be found the day of the game. Robbins out did himself the following year when he attacked three police officers who returned the favor by popping him twice in the chest. Even after being shot he continued his attack. He later would take a plea bargain for his charges.

Mark Gastineau was arrested multiple times for Assault, drug possession and women beating. Continuous parole violations earned an 11-month long retreat in Riker's Island prison.

Eugene Robinson -- On the same day he received the Bart Starr Award from Athletes in Action, Robinson got caught offering an undercover Miami policewoman $40 for oral sex. Did I mention the award is given to those showing the utmost standards of moral conduct? Or that the award was given the day before he was to play in the Super Bowl?
Posted Image
0

#2 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,240
  • Joined: 31-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Earth

  • NFL Team:

Posted 29 March 2014 - 04:56 PM

First off some of the people on your list went to prison for what they did or for other offenses. Some on that list were just to have been alleged to have done those things. Some did those things after they retired and some have cleaned up their acts and others are now outcasts. But just because there have been athletes how have done (allegedly or not) bad things in the past doesn't mean the Jets should run out and sign DeSean Jackson. Now I wouldn't mind if the Jets signed Jackson, I think it would be a good thing when it comes to this team's needs at the WR position. BUT I think that Woody, Idzik, and Rex need to do what is best for the ENTIRE team and bringing in Jackson might not be good for the entire team. Yeah he's a good football player for 3 hours on Sundays between September to January. But what is he doing off the field before and after game days? What is he doing during the off-season? What kind of example is he setting for the younger players in the locker room? Those questions just can't be overlooked. The Eagles organization wants to win just as bad as the other 31 franchises want to. But they just released a great player in the prime of his career for reasons that didn't have to do with salary cap concerns. The Eagles would not have done that if there weren't some serious concerns regarding Jackson's off the field activities. That's something the Jets need to consider.

I find it interesting that a large number of this fanbase who grew tired of Santonio Holmes (who had many of the same type of off the field concerns Jackson has), now wants the Jets to sign Jackson. But once the winning stopped and Holmes's skills started to decline (to the fans) he became an expendable thug who was a cancer in the locker room.
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions


Los Angeles Lakers
16-times NBA World Champions

1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2009, 2010

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.


View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.
0

#3 User is offline   shrekman1 Icon

  • Free Agent
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 27
  • Joined: 21-December 08

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 29 March 2014 - 06:22 PM

Adam Schefter "Jets are NOT one of the nine teams that now have inquired on free-agent WR DeSean Jackson."



NY Jets owner Woody Johnson did say publicly they were interested in D-Jackson. I believe Woody Johnsons credibility is on the clock. Tic Tock Tic tock. At least make a call.


0

#4 User is online   azjetfan Icon

  • D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2,907
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cheese Land Baby
  • Interests:Football, golf, banking and home improvements

  • NFL Team:

Posted 29 March 2014 - 08:22 PM

View Postshrekman1, on 29 March 2014 - 06:22 PM, said:

Adam Schefter "Jets are NOT one of the nine teams that now have inquired on free-agent WR DeSean Jackson."



NY Jets owner Woody Johnson did say publicly they were interested in D-Jackson. I believe Woody Johnsons credibility is on the clock. Tic Tock Tic tock. At least make a call.

I wonder if they are scared of tampering charges if they pursue him since Woody ran his trap.
Posted Image
0

#5 User is offline   bleedsgreen Icon

  • Pro Bowl
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 393
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:westchester NY

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 29 March 2014 - 09:28 PM

View PostMr_Jet, on 29 March 2014 - 05:56 PM, said:

First off some of the people on your list went to prison for what they did or for other offenses. Some on that list were just to have been alleged to have done those things. Some did those things after they retired and some have cleaned up their acts and others are now outcasts. But just because there have been athletes how have done (allegedly or not) bad things in the past doesn't mean the Jets should run out and sign DeSean Jackson. Now I wouldn't mind if the Jets signed Jackson, I think it would be a good thing when it comes to this team's needs at the WR position. BUT I think that Woody, Idzik, and Rex need to do what is best for the ENTIRE team and bringing in Jackson might not be good for the entire team. Yeah he's a good football player for 3 hours on Sundays between September to January. But what is he doing off the field before and after game days? What is he doing during the off-season? What kind of example is he setting for the younger players in the locker room? Those questions just can't be overlooked. The Eagles organization wants to win just as bad as the other 31 franchises want to. But they just released a great player in the prime of his career for reasons that didn't have to do with salary cap concerns. The Eagles would not have done that if there weren't some serious concerns regarding Jackson's off the field activities. That's something the Jets need to consider.

I find it interesting that a large number of this fanbase who grew tired of Santonio Holmes (who had many of the same type of off the field concerns Jackson has), now wants the Jets to sign Jackson. But once the winning stopped and Holmes's skills started to decline (to the fans) he became an expendable thug who was a cancer in the locker room.



Holmes skills never lived up to his billing the guy had a great 1/2 year with us following a great 2009 season with the stealers. After getting his contract he never played the same. That's the primary reason he has to go. Holmes also seemed like a great leader but once his skills dropped he became a whinny bitch. No one wants to put up with a whiny past his prime has been who still demands the ball.
Posted Image
0

#6 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,240
  • Joined: 31-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Earth

  • NFL Team:

Posted 30 March 2014 - 12:34 PM

View Postbleedsgreen, on 29 March 2014 - 10:28 PM, said:

Holmes skills never lived up to his billing the guy had a great 1/2 year with us following a great 2009 season with the stealers. After getting his contract he never played the same. That's the primary reason he has to go. Holmes also seemed like a great leader but once his skills dropped he became a whinny bitch. No one wants to put up with a whiny past his prime has been who still demands the ball.


Well Holmes spent the better part of the last few seasons injured. What I'm saying is once Holmes lost his value to us, we stopped overlooking his "whiny bitch" attitude. I don't remember much criticism about Holmes's off the field behavior in 2010. What I'm saying is the people who have bitched about Holmes the last couple of years would do the same thing with Jackson once his skills started to decline. Jackson could easily become a "whiny past his prime has been who still demands the ball" after a few years with the NEW YORK Jets. Then what?
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions


Los Angeles Lakers
16-times NBA World Champions

1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2009, 2010

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.


View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.
0

#7 User is offline   bleedsgreen Icon

  • Pro Bowl
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 393
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:westchester NY

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 31 March 2014 - 04:20 PM

Then we kick his ass to the curb. Welcome to the NFL
Posted Image
0

#8 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,240
  • Joined: 31-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Earth

  • NFL Team:

Posted 31 March 2014 - 10:17 PM

View Postbleedsgreen, on 31 March 2014 - 05:20 PM, said:

Then we kick his ass to the curb. Welcome to the NFL


And thus waste cap space in the process. Like others have said, this year's draft appears to be deep with WRs. I'd rather draft a WR this year than sign DeSean Jackson who is a potential headache.
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions


Los Angeles Lakers
16-times NBA World Champions

1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2009, 2010

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.


View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.
0

#9 User is offline   FlyHiJets Icon

  • D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3,551
  • Joined: 06-August 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:NJ

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 03 April 2014 - 08:57 AM

While Jackson's skills would have improved our WR corps, Woody & Idzik likely did not like what they got from him and from various other sources (Eagles, FBI, LAPD). Jackson would have obviously been another diva which the team truly does NOT need. LAPD has already confirmed his gang ties. Have there been other players that have had brushes with the law? Obviously considering we just signed Vick. I'm wondering who else the team is after with the remaining cap room we have. I personally think Chris Johnson would be a waste considering Ivory & Powell did enough last year. Does he add another weapon? Potentially yes, but he's on the downslope of his career. We need to get and stay young. Not sign end of career guys.

The bottom line is Jackson is obviously now Washington's problem and I'm willing to bet he definitely does not fulfill the entire 3 year contract without a holdout unless it's backloaded. He went from 10+ Million this year to 24 over 3 yrs with 16 guaranteed.

I haven't checked who's left out there but I'm sure we'll likely pick someone else up as Jacoby Ford is more of a S/T signing than receiver.
I will not be forgotten. This is my time to shine. I've got the scars to prove it. Only the strong survive.

When someone annoys u, it takes 42 muscles in ur face 2 frown. BUT, it only takes 4 muscles 2 extend ur arm & b!tch-slap that mother@*?!&! upside the head!!
0

#10 User is offline   Jetsman05 Icon

  • Patron Saint of ESPNU
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator
  • Posts: 6,993
  • Joined: 17-July 07
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:South Carolina
  • Interests:Jets, Gators, Liverpool, Lightning

  • NFL Team:

Posted 03 April 2014 - 03:41 PM

Richard Sherman > FlyHi
0

Page 1 of 1


Fast Reply

  

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users