NYJetsFan.com Forums: Your Thoughts On This - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

Jets lose by 1 to pats possibly Rex's last home game
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:38 PM) business is slow and I got other things to worry about
ROBJETS Icon : (Yesterday, 07:38 PM) Game not over yet
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:38 PM) but I'm still cool as a cucumber
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 07:39 PM) Who declared cucumbers cool
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:40 PM) cucumbers are cool cause I said so
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 07:41 PM) And you said so because you're cool as a cucumber
ROBJETS Icon : (Yesterday, 07:41 PM) That was a stupid penalty
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:41 PM) yup
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:41 PM) I'm mad chill
ROBJETS Icon : (Yesterday, 07:42 PM) he got hammered
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:42 PM) I'm not as cool as the other side of the pillow though cause that is gay as f***
ROBJETS Icon : (Yesterday, 07:43 PM) So what are you saying? You ride cucumbers?
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:44 PM) nope but cucumbers are great on sandwiches and sandwiches are f***ing awesome
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:45 PM) and they can be fermented and become pickles which is always great on sandwiches and I already said it sandwiches are f***ing awesome
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 07:46 PM) He's got a point
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:47 PM) of course I do I'm moderator material
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 07:47 PM) Where's the studs and duds thread
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:48 PM) I bring shit to the table that noone else does cause well I'm f***ing awesome just like sandwiches
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:48 PM) there were no studs
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:48 PM) and the duds would be so long to list I'd still be typing if I had started that thread
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:49 PM) but at least the bills lost to the lowly raiders
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 07:52 PM) Ok im trying to get this
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 07:52 PM) the jets have gone up against all total teams with a record of 114-110
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 07:52 PM) the Jags have gone up against 114-109-1
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 07:53 PM) if Denver wins. that's 115-110 against us and 114-110-1 against the Jags
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 07:54 PM) How do they have the harder Schedule strength??
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 07:56 PM) that's if Denver wins tomorrow
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 08:11 PM) Is it me or is Tony Dungy awkward looking when he tries to smile and stares straight into the camera while doing the Football Night in America broadcast
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:17 PM) the job the GM in Arizona has done with dealing with all those injuries this season is something I would love to emulate for the JETS
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:17 PM) finding talent in places you don't expect
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:17 PM) but instead we get a pencil pusher
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:17 PM) who puts us in great position cap wise but can't evaluate talent for shit
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:18 PM) and makes horrible draft picks
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:18 PM) and just wasted every single JETS fans time for the past 6 months
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:18 PM) and next monday that shit comes to an end
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:18 PM) bye bye idzik bye bye rex dueces geno
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:19 PM) Fire Idzik Fire Rex Cut Geno
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:23 PM) Would you make a trade to get Larry Fitzgerald?
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 11:16 PM) Beastmode
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 11:16 PM) wow
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 11:21 PM) "Hold ma diiiiiiickkkkkk"
-lynch
a1elbow2.0 Icon : (Today, 12:58 AM) Someone needs to save 2003s comments today for future generations
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Today, 10:59 AM) SUCK FOR THE DUCK
Chaos Icon : (Today, 11:37 AM) another potential HC name - Sean Payton. There is a possibility that the Saints decide it's time for a change. Unlikely but if it happens and he's out there....
azjetfan Icon : (Today, 06:50 PM) Payton is not going anywhere.
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1

Your Thoughts On This Jets possible trade with Minnesota

#1 User is offline   Roenoe17 Icon

• Free Agent
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 21 April 2014 - 04:13 PM

2014 NFL Mock Draft: Projecting Entire 1st Round With Likely Trades

February 20, 2014 12:10 pm EDT by Anthony Blake
PreviousNext
8. **TRADE** New York Jets (via Minnesota Vikings) -- Eric Ebron, TE, North Carolina
New York Jets Eric Ebron 2014 NFL Mock Draft
Liz Condo-USA TODAY Sports
Getting Geno Smith a security blanket to aid his development should be a top priority for the New York Jets this offseason, and getting ahead of the Buffalo Bills may be necessary to secure the rights to top tight end Eric Ebron. The Minnesota Vikings should be more than willing to move down with the top three quarterbacks long gone, and this deal would make a lot of sense for both parties involved. The Vikes will get the No. 49 overall pick in Round 2 from the Jets, and New York will get a dynamic weapon in Ebron to help Smith grow into a franchise quarterback in his second year at the helm.

Read more at http://www.rantsport...lWo6UHpU5MzP.99

#2 User is offline   azjetfan Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Interests:Football, golf, banking and home improvements

• NFL Team:

Posted 21 April 2014 - 04:18 PM

So we are giving up our first and second for a TE? Dude needs to put the pipe down. I dont like this whole draft to be honest and I think Dennard will be long gone before 24
Posted Image

#3 User is offline   Jetsfan0099 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 21 April 2014 - 04:44 PM

dumb. Taking a TE in round 1 is iffy enough, but trading up for one? no thanks. We might be able to get Jace Amaro in round 2 who could be a stud pass catching TE.
Posted Image

#4 User is offline   HarlemHxC814 Icon

• 06 Best Avatar Award / N.O.P. GUARD
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 21 April 2014 - 05:18 PM

Not for trading up at this point at all. I really like Ebron, but if that's what it's going to take to get him, I would rather they stay where they are and draft Cooks then go Jace Amaro rd 2
Posted ImagePosted Image

#5 User is offline   jet-man Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 21 April 2014 - 08:48 PM

View PostHarlemHxC814, on 21 April 2014 - 06:18 PM, said:

Not for trading up at this point at all. I really like Ebron, but if that's what it's going to take to get him, I would rather they stay where they are and draft Cooks then go Jace Amaro rd 2

agreed

#6 User is offline   MikeGangGreenFan2 Icon

• THE KNICKS
  • Icon
  • Interests:playing football
    watching the yankees WIN
    playing video games
    and a shit load of other things.

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 21 April 2014 - 09:04 PM

I don't EVER want to see us pick a TE in the first round again!!!!

Brady...........Becht........Keller...... we don't have good luck with TEs
[img][/img]

Posted Image

#7 User is offline   NJAzrael71 Icon

• Formerly FlyHi
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 23 April 2014 - 07:52 PM

View PostMikeGangGreenFan2, on 21 April 2014 - 10:04 PM, said:

I don't EVER want to see us pick a TE in the first round again!!!!

Brady...........Becht........Keller...... we don't have good luck with TEs

Okay...Brady I'll give you considering Sapp was available, but Becht was decent considering he finished at the top of either the AFC or the entire league in 3 of his seasons with us & Keller? Seriously? The guy that was only the leading receiver on the team 3-4 years before becoming fragile.

That being said......I completely agree no TE in the 1st. I see either Beckham or Lee wearing the Green & White.
I will not be forgotten. This is my time to shine. I've got the scars to prove it. Only the strong survive.

When someone annoys u, it takes 42 muscles in ur face 2 frown. BUT, it only takes 4 muscles 2 extend ur arm & b!tch-slap that mother@*?!&! upside the head!!

#8 User is offline   sexyrexy Icon

• Special Teams
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 24 April 2014 - 06:28 AM

View PostFlyHiJets, on 23 April 2014 - 07:52 PM, said:

Okay...Brady I'll give you considering Sapp was available, but Becht was decent considering he finished at the top of either the AFC or the entire league in 3 of his seasons with us & Keller? Seriously? The guy that was only the leading receiver on the team 3-4 years before becoming fragile.

That being said......I completely agree no TE in the 1st. I see either Beckham or Lee wearing the Green & White.

Stephen Hill might have better hands than Anthony Becht.
"My first thought was I looked and I saw who was second and [thought], 'Hey, I finally beat Belichick at something. I got him. I knew it would take time, but I finally got him.'"
--Rex Ryan on being voted the most overrated NFL head coach

#9 User is offline   Chaos Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin

Posted 24 April 2014 - 09:17 AM

View Postsexyrexy, on 24 April 2014 - 07:28 AM, said:

Stephen Hill might have better hands than Anthony Becht.

He's called "Stonehands" for a reason.

#10 User is offline   arizonaJETSfan Icon

• Pro Bowl
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 24 April 2014 - 10:26 AM

do we still have a hole in secondary? or should I say HOLES. Moving up...nah, we would do better to hold em n squeeze em. If the impact player on the board is there at our pick...take em! If not, I wouldnt even mind takin a play outta the g@ytriots book & slide down & stack picks. Jace seems to be the TE we will end up with, but we NEVER know how the picks will fall. Ebron may be there, one of the WRs may be there...just never know. But we are thin @ Corner (unless you think Wilson should start on the other side of Miliner), a safety & that pass rushing LB. Would it REALLY be so bad to build for the 15 season? My thoughts, I know its unrealistic, but stacking picks is better than reaching.
Posted Image

#11 User is offline   MikeGangGreenFan2 Icon

• THE KNICKS
  • Icon
    watching the yankees WIN
    playing video games

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 24 April 2014 - 10:44 PM

View PostFlyHiJets, on 23 April 2014 - 08:52 PM, said:

Becht Never had more then 40 Recs and 356 yards!! how would that make him even decent??
[img][/img]

Posted Image

#12 User is offline   azjetfan Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Interests:Football, golf, banking and home improvements

• NFL Team:

Posted 25 April 2014 - 10:21 AM

I have read on here and also heard around that it is very unlikely we will draft 12 guys and all of them will make the team. With that being said I am ok with trading around but trading up inthe 1st for a TE seems like a bad idea. If we can walk away from this with 3-4starters and some depth we will be in good shape.
Posted Image

#13 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 25 April 2014 - 10:53 AM

Idzik is "build through the draft" guy, which means that he values his picks and will want to accumulate more, not less. I can see us trading down and getting more future picks than trading up.

When did Ebron become this amazing player? Can the dude even block?

#14 User is offline   kelly Icon

• Pro Bowl
  • Icon
  • Interests:jets , yankees , knicks , travel , surfin' ( the SO-CAL babyee ! ).

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 29 April 2014 - 08:55 PM

don't think so...

:drinks:
i ♥ u guys ..hey !..HEY ! ! ! you can come up now...
Posted Image
....we've actually WON some games ! ..For Real ! !

cheers ~ ~
Posted Image

#15 User is offline   MikeGangGreenFan2 Icon

• THE KNICKS
  • Icon
    watching the yankees WIN
    playing video games

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 29 April 2014 - 11:35 PM

Dont forget we traded our 05 1st round pick for Doug Jolley......SO that's another TE we missed on.....well kinda
[img][/img]

Posted Image

#16 User is offline   Chaos Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin

Posted 30 April 2014 - 08:01 AM

View PostMikeGangGreenFan2, on 30 April 2014 - 12:35 AM, said:

Dont forget we traded our 05 1st round pick for Doug Jolley......SO that's another TE we missed on.....well kinda

And then they grabbed Nugent in the 2nd round. :ranting:

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users