NYJetsFan.com Forums: Nfl Gm: Jets Had ‘Really Smart’ Offseason - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

Jets lose by 1 to pats possibly Rex's last home game
ROBJETS Icon : (Yesterday, 07:37 PM) well smoke a bowl then
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:37 PM) I'm cool as a cucumber
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:38 PM) I don't have $ to buy any weed right now
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:38 PM) business is slow and I got other things to worry about
ROBJETS Icon : (Yesterday, 07:38 PM) Game not over yet
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:38 PM) but I'm still cool as a cucumber
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 07:39 PM) Who declared cucumbers cool
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:40 PM) cucumbers are cool cause I said so
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 07:41 PM) And you said so because you're cool as a cucumber
ROBJETS Icon : (Yesterday, 07:41 PM) That was a stupid penalty
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:41 PM) yup
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:41 PM) I'm mad chill
ROBJETS Icon : (Yesterday, 07:42 PM) he got hammered
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:42 PM) I'm not as cool as the other side of the pillow though cause that is gay as f***
ROBJETS Icon : (Yesterday, 07:43 PM) So what are you saying? You ride cucumbers?
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:44 PM) nope but cucumbers are great on sandwiches and sandwiches are f***ing awesome
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:45 PM) and they can be fermented and become pickles which is always great on sandwiches and I already said it sandwiches are f***ing awesome
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 07:46 PM) He's got a point
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:47 PM) of course I do I'm moderator material
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 07:47 PM) Where's the studs and duds thread
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:48 PM) I bring shit to the table that noone else does cause well I'm f***ing awesome just like sandwiches
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:48 PM) there were no studs
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:48 PM) and the duds would be so long to list I'd still be typing if I had started that thread
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:49 PM) but at least the bills lost to the lowly raiders
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 07:52 PM) Ok im trying to get this
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 07:52 PM) the jets have gone up against all total teams with a record of 114-110
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 07:52 PM) the Jags have gone up against 114-109-1
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 07:53 PM) if Denver wins. that's 115-110 against us and 114-110-1 against the Jags
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 07:54 PM) How do they have the harder Schedule strength??
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 07:56 PM) that's if Denver wins tomorrow
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 08:11 PM) Is it me or is Tony Dungy awkward looking when he tries to smile and stares straight into the camera while doing the Football Night in America broadcast
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:17 PM) the job the GM in Arizona has done with dealing with all those injuries this season is something I would love to emulate for the JETS
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:17 PM) finding talent in places you don't expect
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:17 PM) but instead we get a pencil pusher
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:17 PM) who puts us in great position cap wise but can't evaluate talent for shit
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:18 PM) and makes horrible draft picks
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:18 PM) and just wasted every single JETS fans time for the past 6 months
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:18 PM) and next monday that shit comes to an end
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:18 PM) bye bye idzik bye bye rex dueces geno
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:19 PM) Fire Idzik Fire Rex Cut Geno
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:23 PM) Would you make a trade to get Larry Fitzgerald?
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 11:16 PM) Beastmode
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 11:16 PM) wow
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 11:21 PM) "Hold ma diiiiiiickkkkkk"
-lynch
a1elbow2.0 Icon : (Today, 12:58 AM) Someone needs to save 2003s comments today for future generations
Resize Shouts Area

• (2 Pages)
  • +

Nfl Gm: Jets Had ‘Really Smart’ Offseason

#1 User is offline   Chaos Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin

Posted 29 April 2014 - 10:16 AM

NFL GM: Jets had ‘really smart’ offseason, will build through draft

The Jets are having a very solid offseason, if you listen to one NFL general manager who spoke to Metro New York.

Assessing the Jets’ decisions in free agency, the league executive, who spoke on the condition of anonymity, called the team’s moves this offseason “very solid; they upgraded their team.”

Despite a large amount of salary cap space, the Jets have been relatively understated. The team signed running back Chris Johnson and wide receiver Eric Decker to bolster an anemic offense a season ago. But outside of those moves, most of the Jets’ free agent signings have been under the radar.

But that didn’t stop one AFC general manager from seeing it as a good offseason for the team. This despite the clamoring of fans for big names and bigger contracts.

“I think what they did was really smart. They didn’t go out there and overspend. They stuck to their board and their values, which most teams don’t do. It was shrewd from them,” the general manager said. “It wasn’t big names, but this is a new general manager. I think it is fair to say that they ‘got religion’ in terms of big-time free agents. They’ve hit very few home runs in the past.

“Last year, a lot of people didn’t like their moves: Chris Ivory, [Dawan] Landry, even re-signing [Calvin] Pace and moves like that. There weren’t big names. This year, they got some bigger names like a Decker, like [Breno] Giacomini, but they retained a lot of their core, a core that got them to 8-8. It is the kind of offseason that the doctor ordered.”

The general manager also applauded counterpart John Idzik, who took a different approach to a less-than-stellar crop of talent.

“Despite the hype, this wasn’t a tremendous free agent class,” the general manager said. “They didn’t overspend. It gives them the chance to sign and retain this group down the road — guys like [Mo] Wilkerson who could want a contract extension soon. Remember, free agent money ties down money not just this year, but years down the road. So just because you aren’t spending this year doesn’t mean that the money will be there next year. Fans don’t understand that it doesn’t work that way. But they aren’t far away. If Geno Smith plays better, they are a playoff team [last year]. They needed some upgrades, they didn’t need a dramatic offseason overhaul or talent infusion. They’re close.

“It is clear that they are going to build through the draft. That’s what the Seahawks have done and what I know John wants to do.”

Follow Jets beat writer Kristian Dyer on Twitter @KristianRDyer.

http://www.metro.us/...ll-build-draft/

#2 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 29 April 2014 - 01:46 PM

all joking aside, and the revis debacle not with standing. izdik had a solid offseason. Now lets see him use some of that cap room to extend out younger players contracts.
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#3 User is offline   sexyrexy Icon

• Special Teams
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 29 April 2014 - 05:24 PM

View PostJetsfan115, on 29 April 2014 - 01:46 PM, said:

all joking aside, and the revis debacle not with standing. izdik had a solid offseason. Now lets see him use some of that cap room to extend out younger players contracts.

Which debacle are you referring to? The one where Idzik got 1st and 4th rounders for a guy who got cut after one year? Or maybe the one where Revis had zero interest in signing with the Jets?

Or maybe it was the one where he demanded a make-believe $20 million dollar team option so he can still flaunt his $16 million per year price tag?
"My first thought was I looked and I saw who was second and [thought], 'Hey, I finally beat Belichick at something. I got him. I knew it would take time, but I finally got him.'"
--Rex Ryan on being voted the most overrated NFL head coach

#4 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 29 April 2014 - 05:37 PM

View Postsexyrexy, on 29 April 2014 - 03:24 PM, said:

Which debacle are you referring to? The one where Idzik got 1st and 4th rounders for a guy who got cut after one year? Or maybe the one where Revis had zero interest in signing with the Jets?

Or maybe it was the one where he demanded a make-believe $20 million dollar team option so he can still flaunt his $16 million per year price tag?

The debacle that he purposely traded him out of the conference only for him to wind up on the patriots a year later. Anyway you put it, its a debacle. It would be like the saints trading drew brees out of the division for him to wind up on the falcons a year later. its still a debacle anyway you put it. Plus he traded the best CB in the NFL only to draft a CB with that pic and still leave us with a hole at CB we need to fill right now. and we have 30+ million in cap room so its not like the cap prevented any of this.
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#5 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 29 April 2014 - 11:54 PM

View Postsexyrexy, on 29 April 2014 - 06:24 PM, said:

How about the debacle where the owner hires a guy that gives Mark Sanchez a new contract even after a bad 2011 season, meaning there is less money to keep a player like Revis a year later?

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.

View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.

#6 User is offline   Chaos Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

Posted 30 April 2014 - 07:59 AM

View PostJetsfan115, on 29 April 2014 - 06:37 PM, said:

The debacle that he purposely traded him out of the conference only for him to wind up on the patriots a year later. Anyway you put it, its a debacle. It would be like the saints trading drew brees out of the division for him to wind up on the falcons a year later. its still a debacle anyway you put it. Plus he traded the best CB in the NFL only to draft a CB with that pic and still leave us with a hole at CB we need to fill right now. and we have 30+ million in cap room so its not like the cap prevented any of this.

Idzik is a GM not an oracle. How was he suppose to know that the Redskins were going to go through an upheaval a year later? The Bucs went 7-9 in 2012, 2013 was suppose to be the year they made a big leap forward. And the 30+ million? That is this off-season, not last. Jets were in a tough situation, got a first round pick, and drafted the Defensive Rookie of the Year. I'll take that any day of the year instead of overpaying a corner coming off an ACL injury.

#7 User is offline   LeonhardSkynyrd36 Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Interests:Progression

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 01 May 2014 - 06:32 AM

debacle huh? someone learned a new word.

but i agree, i think the word debacle refers more to giving mark sanchez that extension. like you said we got sheldon richardson and a draft pick along with the cap space how the hell is that a debacle when a player is coming off an acl injury lol
ColesReturns87

#8 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 01 May 2014 - 12:37 PM

Lets hold off on painting Idzik as some sort of draft genius. Okay, he traded Revis for draft picks, one of which turned out to be the Defensive Rookie of the Year. But there was no guarantee that trade was going to work out in the Jets favor. Plus not to take anything away from Richardson but it has only been one season so far. We don't yet know if he'll end up being one of the best in the league. I hope that he will be, we all do. But he is still unproven and we will still need a few more seasons to see if the guy is a perennial Pro-Bowler and future Hall of Famer (like Revis). As we all say the draft is about luck, Idzik got lucky in his first year.

But Terry Bradway went from drafting Santana Moss his first year as GM to trading away the first round pick for Doug Jolley in his last year as GM. Mike Tannenbaum went from drafting Ferguson and Mangold in his first draft to trading for Tim Tebow in his last year as GM (though that was probably more Woody Johnson's doing). The jury is still out on Idzik being a success with the Jets. But as a fan I hope he will be a success.

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.

2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.

#9 User is offline   azjetfan Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Interests:Football, golf, banking and home improvements

• NFL Team:

Posted 01 May 2014 - 12:49 PM

View PostMr_Jet, on 01 May 2014 - 12:37 PM, said:

Lets hold off on painting Idzik as some sort of draft genius. Okay, he traded Revis for draft picks, one of which turned out to be the Defensive Rookie of the Year. But there was no guarantee that trade was going to work out in the Jets favor. Plus not to take anything away from Richardson but it has only been one season so far. We don't yet know if he'll end up being one of the best in the league. I hope that he will be, we all do. But he is still unproven and we will still need a few more seasons to see if the guy is a perennial Pro-Bowler and future Hall of Famer (like Revis). As we all say the draft is about luck, Idzik got lucky in his first year.

But Terry Bradway went from drafting Santana Moss his first year as GM to trading away the first round pick for Doug Jolley in his last year as GM. Mike Tannenbaum went from drafting Ferguson and Mangold in his first draft to trading for Tim Tebow in his last year as GM (though that was probably more Woody Johnson's doing). The jury is still out on Idzik being a success with the Jets. But as a fan I hope he will be a success.

I haven't seen anyone call him a draft gunius but he has done a pretty good job. I thought and still think the Revis trade was a smart move even though I hated to see him leave. He will only be with the Pats for another year and then he will move onto the next biggest deal he can get. He has drafted well and brought in some "hold the fort guys" without breaking the bank.He has had some errors if you have faith in the media and agents but overall at this point I support him. Like you said time will tell how good he is.
Posted Image

#10 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 01 May 2014 - 01:22 PM

View Postazjetfan, on 01 May 2014 - 01:49 PM, said:

I haven't seen anyone call him a draft gunius but he has done a pretty good job. I thought and still think the Revis trade was a smart move even though I hated to see him leave. He will only be with the Pats for another year and then he will move onto the next biggest deal he can get. He has drafted well and brought in some "hold the fort guys" without breaking the bank.He has had some errors if you have faith in the media and agents but overall at this point I support him. Like you said time will tell how good he is.

He's had one draft and the Geno Smith pick is still a big question mark.

#11 User is offline   azjetfan Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 01 May 2014 - 02:03 PM

View PostMr_Jet, on 01 May 2014 - 01:22 PM, said:

He's had one draft and the Geno Smith pick is still a big question mark.

Yes he picked a QB in the second round and he is still a question mark after his rookie year with nothing around him.
Posted Image

#12 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 01 May 2014 - 02:03 PM

Just think of it this way. Imagine if idzik resigns revis now. I understand why we traded him, It sucked but low cap room due to some bad moves by MT. But imagine we get him back? then he lent revis to the bucs for 1 year and got milner and a 4th this year in return. we no longer have a hole at CB and we still have 16 million this year. He would have looked like a genius.
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#13 User is offline   azjetfan Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 01 May 2014 - 02:46 PM

View PostJetsfan115, on 01 May 2014 - 02:03 PM, said:

Just think of it this way. Imagine if idzik resigns revis now. I understand why we traded him, It sucked but low cap room due to some bad moves by MT. But imagine we get him back? then he lent revis to the bucs for 1 year and got milner and a 4th this year in return. we no longer have a hole at CB and we still have 16 million this year. He would have looked like a genius.

A couple things. I have already said Idzik is not perfect. He screwed up with both the Cromarties IMO. He reportedly has ruffled some feathers with agents as well. Revis will never return. He is not coming back. Revis may love Rex but he hates Johnson as much as Johnson hates him. Maybe hate is the wrong word but you get the drift. But I agree in a perfect world he would have come back.
Posted Image

#14 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 01 May 2014 - 03:17 PM

View PostJetsfan115, on 01 May 2014 - 12:03 PM, said:

Which is fine. I know he isn't perfect. I gave him credit for a good offseason overall but as usually some people attacked me for the "revis debacle" comment i made. Izdik could have taken better steps to ensure he didn't wind up in NE. honestly any team outside of NE would have been fine. In the end, even if it was just a case of "bad luck" it is still a big blemish on idzik
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#15 User is offline   azjetfan Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 01 May 2014 - 03:37 PM

View PostJetsfan115, on 01 May 2014 - 03:17 PM, said:

Which is fine. I know he isn't perfect. I gave him credit for a good offseason overall but as usually some people attacked me for the "revis debacle" comment i made. Izdik could have taken better steps to ensure he didn't wind up in NE. honestly any team outside of NE would have been fine. In the end, even if it was just a case of "bad luck" it is still a big blemish on idzik

He may of been able to add a stipulation of non trading to AFCE teams to the deal much like the Packers did with us and Favre but in the end if the player is released the only control goes to the player. I really dont know how much leverage he had since the Bucs where the only team willing to pony up a first and deal with Revis. I still think we made out like bandits from a business point of view, however it will sting a little to see Revis in a Pats uni even for only one year. As far as the attacks go, its just internet grief more than real attacks. laugh it off. Most of it is in fun
Posted Image

#16 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 01 May 2014 - 03:50 PM

View Postazjetfan, on 01 May 2014 - 01:37 PM, said:

He may of been able to add a stipulation of non trading to AFCE teams to the deal much like the Packers did with us and Favre but in the end if the player is released the only control goes to the player. I really dont know how much leverage he had since the Bucs where the only team willing to pony up a first and deal with Revis. I still think we made out like bandits from a business point of view, however it will sting a little to see Revis in a Pats uni even for only one year. As far as the attacks go, its just internet grief more than real attacks. laugh it off. Most of it is in fun

yeah i don't take it personal or anything lol, just trying to prove my point that the revis debacle was a black mark on idzkis offseason, even if it was just bad luck.
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#17 User is offline   sexyrexy Icon

• Special Teams
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 01 May 2014 - 04:24 PM

View PostMr_Jet, on 29 April 2014 - 11:54 PM, said:

How about the debacle where the owner hires a guy that gives Mark Sanchez a new contract even after a bad 2011 season, meaning there is less money to keep a player like Revis a year later?

How is this is any way, shape, or form relevant to the issue at hand? The issue at hand is the fact that a guy turned a disgruntled player with ridiculous demands coming off an ACL injury into a 1st and 4th round pick from the ONLY TEAM in the league who was willing to pay his demands.

That's not saying he's a draft genius; far from it. Just calling the situation what it is... and what it is, is FAR from a debacle.

Furthermore, if Revis wasn't dead set on his $16 million, I find it hard to believe that management wouldn't have found a way to restructure or cut spare parts to make him fit under the cap.

I'm far from a Revis hater, but the Revis apologists make it pretty damn hard at times not to be.
"My first thought was I looked and I saw who was second and [thought], 'Hey, I finally beat Belichick at something. I got him. I knew it would take time, but I finally got him.'"
--Rex Ryan on being voted the most overrated NFL head coach

#18 User is online   Jetsfan0099 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 01 May 2014 - 04:40 PM

Why are we still talking about Revis? It's time to move on.
Posted Image

#19 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 01 May 2014 - 06:30 PM

View Postsexyrexy, on 01 May 2014 - 02:24 PM, said:

How is this is any way, shape, or form relevant to the issue at hand? The issue at hand is the fact that a guy turned a disgruntled player with ridiculous demands coming off an ACL injury into a 1st and 4th round pick from the ONLY TEAM in the league who was willing to pay his demands.

That's not saying he's a draft genius; far from it. Just calling the situation what it is... and what it is, is FAR from a debacle.

Furthermore, if Revis wasn't dead set on his $16 million, I find it hard to believe that management wouldn't have found a way to restructure or cut spare parts to make him fit under the cap.

I'm far from a Revis hater, but the Revis apologists make it pretty damn hard at times not to be.

True you can look at it that way. You can also look it at as the guy sent the best defensive player in the NFL off our team to the NFC purposely to keep him out of our conference, only to have him wind up on our divison rival a year later and never fill the hole he left. Then allowed another hole to open up when he released cromartie and failed to sign DRC. You can also say he took our CBs from the best in the NFL, to not even having 2 reliable starters in a span of a year. So again, maybe you should understand what pros and cons are.
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#20 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 01 May 2014 - 07:42 PM

View Postsexyrexy, on 01 May 2014 - 05:24 PM, said:

See Revis' "demands" were not ridiculous. This is the problem with most NFL fans. These players who risk their bodies and their future health more than any other athlete in the four major American pro sports leagues, have no guaranteed contracts and are expected to sacrifice "for the good of the team." So when a great player like Revis wants to make as much money as he can WHILE he can and stands up to ownership, oh then he's a "demanding player." Well good for him. The owner isn't going to look out for the player's best interest, the G.M. isn't either, nor should they. The player has to look out for the player and we the fans shouldn't call him demanding or greedy because he wants to make as much as he can in the short window he has to make that big money.

It's not Revis' demands that were the problem. It was Woody Johnson's mismanagement and his ego that are the reasons Revis is not with the Jets. Revis was/is the best CB in the league and when you have a great talent like that, you have to pay to keep that talent. A good F.O. finds the money to keep players like that. A great F.O. plans ahead to make sure they have the money to keep a great player. But then when somebody says this you're called a "Revis apologist." No I'm not a Revis apologist, I'm a great player apologist. And Russell Wilson right now is another example of how the owners try to exploit their great players. But when the players stand up for themselves, then they're not "team players." I'm a person who believes a person who is getting paid less than what they are worth, should do what they feel is necessary to get paid more. If that means holdout, then holdout. But no Woody wanted to keep giving Revis those patch up deals while giving players like Mark Sanchez a new contract after playing horribly. Sanchez a was "team guy" so he got rewarded by Woody when his play on the field did not deserve to be rewarded.

If Woody had paid Revis properly in 2010 instead of kicking the can down the road and giving worse players than Revis new contracts, Revis would still be a Jet. Jets fans what to keep pointing the blame at Tannenbaum and Revis unmeetable "demands" (which they weren't if they had just managed the situation right between 2010-12). But Woody is just as culpable as Revis is, probably more so. And I'm sorry but just because Richardson was the DROY and Revis is not in Tampa Bay anymore does not mean the Jets "won the trade". Not until Richardson becomes the best player at his position in the entire NFL. Right now he's just Jonathan Vilma circa 2005.

• (2 Pages)
  • +

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users