NYJetsFan.com Forums: 50 Senators Push Nfl To Change Redskins Name - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

JETS will play on Monday Night at 7pm in Detroit
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 08:13 PM) What a catch by woods
azjetfan Icon : (Today, 08:13 PM) SUCK FOR THE DUCK
azjetfan Icon : (Today, 08:14 PM) They must have upgraded the gloves with stickem.
azjetfan Icon : (Today, 08:14 PM) This whole weekend has had some great catches
azjetfan Icon : (Today, 08:15 PM) Wilson sucks
azjetfan Icon : (Today, 08:17 PM) I can't wait for FA
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 08:20 PM) wow
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 08:20 PM) we f***ing blow
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 08:26 PM) f***ing horrible
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 08:26 PM) wtf decker
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 08:27 PM) another DOG
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 08:28 PM) another penalty on Giacomini
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 08:28 PM) he's taking over for Colon in FS penalties tonight
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 08:28 PM) halftime and we look like SHIT
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 08:30 PM) I don't care, I hope we keep losing personally. I want them to fire Idzik and get a higher draft pick
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 08:30 PM) We'll get a new HC as well
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 08:30 PM) I want a HC with a offensive background, we always hire defensive guys.
azjetfan Icon : (Today, 08:34 PM) SUCK FOR THE DUCK!
azjetfan Icon : (Today, 08:37 PM) I want Harbaugh
azjetfan Icon : (Today, 08:37 PM) For a coach
azjetfan Icon : (Today, 08:37 PM) Get your mind out of the gutter
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 08:38 PM) I hope Woody goes all out after Harbaugh, he would be a dream scenario.
azjetfan Icon : (Today, 08:38 PM) That dude shut the door on Mangold
azjetfan Icon : (Today, 08:39 PM) ha
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 08:45 PM) we are getting carved up by Kyle f***ing Orton
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 08:48 PM) We have guys off the street starting at CB, we have the worst secondary in the NFL
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 08:48 PM) We actually do have the worst rated pass defense in football
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 08:49 PM) Wilk isn't even in the lineup
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 08:50 PM) apparently he was the last one to come out of the lockerroom
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 08:50 PM) and he has no helmet in site
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 08:50 PM) hes injured
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 08:50 PM) 3-17
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 08:50 PM) his big toe is sore
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 08:50 PM) well might as well not risk his health if he is "hurt"
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 08:51 PM) WE are about to be 2-9, probably lose to the Dolphins next week as well. If you are going to suck, do it all the way! Better not finish better than 3-13
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 08:55 PM) That Bills DL is nasty
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 08:55 PM) Our OL is horrendous
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 08:56 PM) we can't do anything right
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 08:56 PM) Harvin will start to bitch watch
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 08:57 PM) Harvin goes and drops that
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 08:57 PM) haha this team sucks so badly.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 08:57 PM) Woody has no choice but to clean house after this season.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 08:57 PM) FIRE IDZIK
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 08:57 PM) and the cherry on the sundae a BLOCKED PUNT
azjetfan Icon : (Today, 08:57 PM) The question is does Rex make it to Tuesday?
Resize Shouts Area

• (8 Pages)
  • +
  • « First

50 Senators Push Nfl To Change Redskins Name

#101 User is online   HarlemHxC814 Icon

• 06 Best Avatar Award / N.O.P. GUARD
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 22 June 2014 - 01:41 PM

Just in case someone didn't see the ad

Posted ImagePosted Image

#102 User is online   HarlemHxC814 Icon

• Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 23 June 2014 - 08:37 PM

Was just watching Raw (taking place from Washington D.C.) and Bad News Barrett says that Dolph Ziggler will have to change his name after he beats him "just like your racist, constantly losing NFL team."

...I lol'd
Posted ImagePosted Image

#103 User is offline   NJAzrael71 Icon

• Formerly FlyHi
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 27 June 2014 - 09:54 AM

What I'd like to know is what this commercial has to do with the name changing. The Oneida Nation doesn't speak for all Native Americans or the vast majority that they named in the commercial. The Oneida are Iroquois. Not Navajoi, Apache, Cherokee, etc. The Oneida Nation can lick my nut sack and go fvck themselves. Just the same as O-scumbag and the rest of the Dumbocraps crying about the Redskins name.

Where's the fury of O-douchebags beloved Blackhawks or the Minnesota Vikings?
I will not be forgotten. This is my time to shine. I've got the scars to prove it. Only the strong survive.

When someone annoys u, it takes 42 muscles in ur face 2 frown. BUT, it only takes 4 muscles 2 extend ur arm & b!tch-slap that mother@*?!&! upside the head!!

#104 User is offline   NJAzrael71 Icon

• Formerly FlyHi
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 27 June 2014 - 10:43 AM

View PostMr_Jet, on 28 May 2014 - 07:43 PM, said:

The guy who advocates shooting the babies of undocumented workers in the head also supports the "redskins" nickname. What a surprise. I would explain to you the difference between calling teams the "Redskins" and the "Vikings", but this is you we're talking about here and as we all know facts and thinking logically aren't important to you. You're more concerned about spewing inflammatory rhetoric and filling your posts with misspelled expletives. But the fact that even you refer to them as Native-Americans does say a lot. That just proves even more that the nickname "redskins" needs to be eliminated. I mean when our own resident Cliven Bundy doesn't even call Native-Americans that word, that shows that it's past time for the name to be changed.

I will say that there is more than just one tribe calling for a name change. The National Congress of American Indians (made of hundreds of tribes across the nation) has called for the name to be changed. So it's not just the Oneida tribe. But if we're using being "part" Native-American for whether or not we should be offended, well I'm part Native-American too somewhere and I am offended. So what now?

It still amazes me how when some member of a minority group talks about race and racism we are told (usually by white, protestant, conservatives) that we need to stop talking about skin color. Stop playing "the race card". Because talking about skin color only divides us. We're supposed to be a "melting pot" in the U.S. But when it comes to the Washington NFL team. Oh well we can't change the name because that's 70 years of football tradition. Or it would cost a billionaire a few million dollars to change it, so it has to stay. So we shouldn't talk about skin color or acknowledge it when racial issues arise. But it's okay to acknowledge skin color when naming football teams. Got it.

Here's the only question that matters...............are you Native American? No? Then shut the fvck up and stop with your Politically Correct bull$hit. Go take your poilitics somewhere else. This is a fvcking football site. Not the let's suck Democrat d!ck site.

And actually fvcknut.....there would be no difference between Redskins and Vikings since the whole claim is that the term redskin is "disparaging". Viking would suggest that someone is animalistic mead drinking bullies that rape and pillage. As for your whole "melting pot" garbage.....who claims that? This isn't about race or skin color. This is about a bunch of little pu$$ies always needing something to b!tch about. Get a life already.
I will not be forgotten. This is my time to shine. I've got the scars to prove it. Only the strong survive.

When someone annoys u, it takes 42 muscles in ur face 2 frown. BUT, it only takes 4 muscles 2 extend ur arm & b!tch-slap that mother@*?!&! upside the head!!

#105 User is online   Mr_Jet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 28 June 2014 - 01:38 AM

View PostFlyHiJets, on 27 June 2014 - 11:43 AM, said:

Here's the only question that matters...............are you Native American? No? Then shut the fvck up and stop with your Politically Correct bull$hit. Go take your poilitics somewhere else. This is a fvcking football site. Not the let's suck Democrat d!ck site.

And actually fvcknut.....there would be no difference between Redskins and Vikings since the whole claim is that the term redskin is "disparaging". Viking would suggest that someone is animalistic mead drinking bullies that rape and pillage. As for your whole "melting pot" garbage.....who claims that? This isn't about race or skin color. This is about a bunch of little pu$$ies always needing something to b!tch about. Get a life already.

Wrong is wrong and it doesn't matter who is the group being wronged. The name is racist and offensive, it was in the 1930s and it still is today and anybody with half a brain regardless of their race can see that. Like I said a year ago in a thread on this very topic you're a f***ing dumbass. You're little Grand Wizard schtick is pathetic and always has been. Like I said I know facts and logic are not important to you and your barely functioning brain will not be able understand this. But all that shit about the vikings being rapist and barbarians is just folklore made up centuries ago by the English. The vikings were no more "animalistic" than anybody else in Europe during that time in European history.

People who try to equate the nickname of the Minnesota Vikings to the nickname of Washington's team are just idiots who have no idea what they are talking about and have no understanding of world history (of course it's no surprise you're one of those idiots). The Viking Age ended almost a thousand years ago and Scandinavian-Americans did not have this land stolen from them and were not the victims of mass genocide. Plus they're not called the Minnesota Whiteskins, so the skin color of Scandinavian-Americans is not being singled out unlike with Washington's team and Native-Americans. So that "what about the Vikings" counterargument is just a stupid argument made by naive people like yourself.

The fact that you support that name just proves its wrong and shows that it's only a matter of time before it will be changed. To all you guys reading this who support this racist nickname, I hope you realize that you have people like FlyHi in your camp with you. Take a moment to think about that. Do you really want to be associated and be in agreement with people like him? And FlyHi you would have been waving the confederate flag 50 years ago and calling the white people who supported civil rights for black people "n***** lovers" who wanted to be "politically correct". You would have celebrated something like the murders of Chaney, Goodman, and Schwerner, but wouldn't have had the balls to actually pull the trigger yourself. Just like all that talk about you killing the babies of undocumented workers. You're a big man when internet anonymity is protecting your sorry ass.
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions

Los Angeles Lakers
16-times NBA World Champions

1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2009, 2010

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.

View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.

#106 User is offline   NJAzrael71 Icon

• Formerly FlyHi
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 28 June 2014 - 01:39 PM

View PostMr_Jet, on 28 June 2014 - 02:38 AM, said:

Wrong is wrong and it doesn't matter who is the group being wronged. The name is racist and offensive, it was in the 1930s and it still is today and anybody with half a brain regardless of their race can see that. Like I said a year ago in a thread on this very topic you're a f***ing dumbass. You're little Grand Wizard schtick is pathetic and always has been. Like I said I know facts and logic are not important to you and your barely functioning brain will not be able understand this. But all that shit about the vikings being rapist and barbarians is just folklore made up centuries ago by the English. The vikings were no more "animalistic" than anybody else in Europe during that time in European history.

People who try to equate the nickname of the Minnesota Vikings to the nickname of Washington's team are just idiots who have no idea what they are talking about and have no understanding of world history (of course it's no surprise you're one of those idiots). The Viking Age ended almost a thousand years ago and Scandinavian-Americans did not have this land stolen from them and were not the victims of mass genocide. Plus they're not called the Minnesota Whiteskins, so the skin color of Scandinavian-Americans is not being singled out unlike with Washington's team and Native-Americans. So that "what about the Vikings" counterargument is just a stupid argument made by naive people like yourself.

The fact that you support that name just proves its wrong and shows that it's only a matter of time before it will be changed. To all you guys reading this who support this racist nickname, I hope you realize that you have people like FlyHi in your camp with you. Take a moment to think about that. Do you really want to be associated and be in agreement with people like him? And FlyHi you would have been waving the confederate flag 50 years ago and calling the white people who supported civil rights for black people "n***** lovers" who wanted to be "politically correct". You would have celebrated something like the murders of Chaney, Goodman, and Schwerner, but wouldn't have had the balls to actually pull the trigger yourself. Just like all that talk about you killing the babies of undocumented workers. You're a big man when internet anonymity is protecting your sorry ass.

Really jackass? My real name is Daryn Bogart. I live at 1254 Genesee St in Trenton, NJ. Any time you'd like to see who's using anonymity to pretoect anything, come pay me a visit and we'll see if you'd like to still talk $hit in person. I GUARANTEE you b!tch out.

As stated previously you inept politically correct little pvssy......I AM Native American you stupid fvck. Only the Oneida Nation have a problem with the name and only pvssies such as yourself keep the whole "racism" angle alive. Take the 2x4 out of your as$hole, change your tampon and come into the 21st century already. You cry that the viking age was thousands of years ago. Guess what d!ckhead......slavery ended well over 100 years ago as well but your b!tch ass is still crying about that. The lands grabs agaist Native Americans also was hundreds of years ago.

PLEASE make my day by coming through Trenton sometime and seeing if you are still so brave. As for me calling anyone a ni66er lover, wrong again dip$hit. I'm against racism. My friends of all races and creeds will also tell you that it's the pvssies like you that keep it alive. I swear to God you must be in DC somewhere svcking the c0ck of O-scumbag and Al "Not So" Sharpton. Again.......this is a FOOTBALL site. Take your bull$hit political crying to one of the sub-boards or to another site entirely. Otherwise......unless you're willing to stop hiding behind internet anonymity and back up your talk, I suggest you stop allowing your mouth to write checks your as$ can't cash.

Is O-scumbag your hero or something? Just like him, you seem to be madly in love with illegals and claiming all of these "injustices" against people. You have a way of completely missing that you're crying over an injustice against MY ancestry and MY blood. You are quite easily the biggest pvssy on this site that absolutely NEED something to cry about.

#107 User is online   Mr_Jet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 28 June 2014 - 07:04 PM

Blah blah blah. Didn't even read your bullshit post. You're just a racist dumbass and you prove it every time you hit the post button.
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions

Los Angeles Lakers

1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2009, 2010

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.

2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.

#108 User is online   HarlemHxC814 Icon

• Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 28 June 2014 - 08:35 PM

Oh my God this is the best offseason in quite some time
Posted ImagePosted Image

#109 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 28 June 2014 - 08:54 PM

If a tree falls in the woods & crushes a brown chipmunk, will Mr Jet accuse the tree of racism?

BTW, isn't it funny how the "browns" are basically the same thing as the Redskins except they can turn around and say "Oh no, we're named after Paul Brown!".

#110 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 28 June 2014 - 09:37 PM

View PostFlyHiJets, on 28 June 2014 - 02:39 PM, said:

My real name is Daryn Bogart. I live at 1254 Genesee St in Trenton, NJ.

I see 4 electric meters on that house. We're going to need an apartment number in case Mr Jet shows up and doesn't know which bell to ring. Also, what was 09/14/01 like?

#111 User is online   Mr_Jet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 28 June 2014 - 09:42 PM

View PostSecondHandJets, on 28 June 2014 - 09:54 PM, said:

If a tree falls in the woods & crushes a brown chipmunk, will Mr Jet accuse the tree of racism?

Really? So you're defending FlyHi now? Well...that's a shame.

BTW, isn't it funny how the "browns" are basically the same thing as the Redskins except they can turn around and say "Oh no, we're named after Paul Brown!".

Why then are the Cleveland Browns called the Cleveland Browns? Were they named after some race or ethnic group? Last time I checked they're not called the Cleveland Brownskins. BTW, unlike George Preston Marshall, Paul Brown didn't have to be forced by the federal government to integrate his team. The two things are not the same and I think most people can see that. But of course this is coming from the guy who said the Oilers became the Titans because of "branding" and not because the Tennessee fans wanted the name change. But go ahead keep trying to defend it by saying shit like that. Next it's going to be something stupid like "what about the Cincinnati Reds"?

Like I said, wrong is wrong and the name will be changed eventually. Even Daniel Snyder in the back of his mind knows that.
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions

Los Angeles Lakers

#112 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 28 June 2014 - 10:04 PM

View PostMr_Jet, on 28 June 2014 - 10:42 PM, said:

Really? So you're defending FlyHi now? Well...that's a shame.

I'm not defending him. I'm not defending you either. I kinda see you both as the same person on extreme opposite ends of the spectrum. The only difference, his posts are fun to read.

Reading your posts is something along the lines of http://imgur.com/e1CO9aY

#113 User is online   Mr_Jet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 28 June 2014 - 10:49 PM

View PostSecondHandJets, on 28 June 2014 - 11:04 PM, said:

I'm not defending him. I'm not defending you either. I kinda see you both as the same person on extreme opposite ends of the spectrum. The only difference, his posts are fun to read.

Reading your posts is something along the lines of http://imgur.com/e1CO9aY

Not clicking on the link. But I don't see anything I've said as being as inflammatory as FlyHi's crazy rants are. I've never advocated physical violence or tried to use it to try to intimidate somebody over the internet. Plus I don't see this nickname issue as something for me to get some cheap laughs at the Native-American people's expense. So no, I'm not going to be making posts that are "fun to read". Sorry.
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions

Los Angeles Lakers

#114 User is offline   NJAzrael71 Icon

• Formerly FlyHi
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 01 July 2014 - 01:25 PM

View PostSecondHandJets, on 28 June 2014 - 10:37 PM, said:

I see 4 electric meters on that house. We're going to need an apartment number in case Mr Jet shows up and doesn't know which bell to ring. Also, what was 09/14/01 like?

There are actually only 3 meters. Mine is the only one that is actually 1254 Genesee St and has it right on my front door. The other meters are for the 2 apartments whose entrance is on the side on Capner Ave.

And what about 9/14/01? It was my original date but I actually got out on 8/22. I'm not ashamed of having gone to prison. I did a 5 year bid for beating the daylights out of a 17 yr old kid that thought he was going to try to hit my now ex-wife. I don't know about anyone else, but I don't check someone's ID before preventing them from hitting a woman. I got charged with 2nd Degree Agg Assault & Endangering the Welfare of a Minor. I'd gladly do it again. Even as much as I hate the b!tch now, I still wouldn't allow a guy to hit the mother of two of my children.

So......Mr. Jet.........I'm STILL waiting for you to come pay me a visit and STILL waiting to see what makes me a racist? An illegal is not a race in case you missed it jackass. There are illegals of all races and it makes no difference to me what their skin color is if they're invading this country.

EVERY last one of thenm deserves to be put down like the wastes of space that you are. So.......any time that you're ready to stop being a little pvssy talking smack from behind the safety of your keyboard, you've got my address. I get home from work at about 5:30 each day so now you even know what time to look for me. Should I also tell you when I'll be out just to ensure I don't miss the opportunity to shut you the fvck up once and for all? I'm not trying to intimidate anyone as you claim. I just believe in the old saying of don't alloow your mouth to write checks your as$ can't cash. If you're going to talk $hit, be prepared to back it the fvck up. You think because your little b!tch as$ wants us to be responsible for supporting scum tha tit's the way it should be simpoly because of some twisted sense of moral obligation. I've got your moral obligation alright. Take your homo love for O-scumbag, the First Wookie and every last worthless pile of walking dog shit illegal and shove it straight up your as$. Politically correct little b!tch.

You're crying like a little b!tch that something is supposedly derrogatory towards my ancestors and I'm telling you it's not. The ONLY Native Americans crying about it are the Oneida Nation and they're so fvcked up, their own tribe split. The ones complaining are in upstate NY. The smart ones left and moved out west. Do some homework. I swear to God you have got to be some little 140 lb soaking wet pink shirt with a blue plaid bow tie wearing Steve Urkel looking mother fvcker.

And yes.....my posts are fund to read because even though they hurt your sensitive pvssy, they're the truth and what would be best for this country rather than a bunch of sniveling little b!tches like yourself continuing to pus$ify a nation. The USA has become a fvcking joke since Nobama got elected and everyone with at least half a brain knows it. That piece of $hit Pelosi needs a fvcking bullet too with her bull$hit that the USA & Mexico are "one community with a border running through it". If the cvnt likes Mexico so damn much, let her dirty as$ move there.

#115 User is online   Mr_Jet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 01 July 2014 - 05:26 PM

Didn't read your post again but I'm sure it was full of internet muscle flexing as usual. Nobody is impressed with your false bravado and nothing you write is worth one more second of my time. Every time you post you prove to all of us you're an idiot and that's all that needs to be said. Welcome to the ignored list FlyHi.
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions

Los Angeles Lakers

#116 User is offline   NJAzrael71 Icon

• Formerly FlyHi
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 01 July 2014 - 09:28 PM

View PostMr_Jet, on 01 July 2014 - 06:26 PM, said:

Didn't read your post again but I'm sure it was full of internet muscle flexing as usual. Nobody is impressed with your false bravado and nothing you write is worth one more second of my time. Every time you post you prove to all of us you're an idiot and that's all that needs to be said. Welcome to the ignored list FlyHi.

As stated previously, another fake as$ wannabe tough guy until its time to come out fom behind the safety of your keyboard. Little coward pvssy.

#117 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 02 July 2014 - 12:06 PM

View PostMr_Jet, on 01 July 2014 - 06:26 PM, said:

http://www.businessi...resident-2014-7

Please express your feelings on this.

#118 User is online   azjetfan Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Interests:Football, golf, banking and home improvements

• NFL Team:

Posted 02 July 2014 - 02:36 PM

With all that being said I do respect his passion for his beliefs and opinions. I think it would be fun to have a drink with him and shoot the shit. I do agree with him on some topics regarding non financial matters. Mostly along the lines of human rights. I do think he has a very poor understanding of how the economy or money flows. I do not feel that I nor any white person or race owes him, his race or any other minority anything beyond equal treatment. I view him as entertainment. Like watching the Daily Show, Colbert Report, Fox, CNBC or any other talk show. I do not dislike him at all. I feel he is misadjusted.
Posted Image

#119 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 02 July 2014 - 02:53 PM

You stupid devil! You must've lost your cracker ass mind! Black people CAN'T be racist! That's against the definition! You dumb ass whitey!

#120 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 02 July 2014 - 02:58 PM

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 July 2014 - 02:25 PM, said:

And what about 9/14/01? It was my original date but I actually got out on 8/22. I'm not ashamed of having gone to prison. I did a 5 year bid for beating the daylights out of a 17 yr old kid that thought he was going to try to hit my now ex-wife. I don't know about anyone else, but I don't check someone's ID before preventing them from hitting a woman. I got charged with 2nd Degree Agg Assault & Endangering the Welfare of a Minor. I'd gladly do it again. Even as much as I hate the b!tch now, I still wouldn't allow a guy to hit the mother of two of my children.

Did you like stomp him out with his teeth on the curb or something? Seems highly excessive unless you had a history of assault. Even if you had a shitty public defender, it's still a crazy sentence.

Any stories from the pen? Did they have weights were you was at? How was the food? How hard was it to get back on your feet after half a decade behind bars? Also, its crazy to think but you missed out on dial-up internet. You went in, what, 96? When AOL was just starting and most folks didn't have computers and you came out when everything was in full swing. Also, were you amazed to get your first cell phone?

• (8 Pages)
  • +
  • « First

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users