NYJetsFan.com Forums: 50 Senators Push Nfl To Change Redskins Name - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

MikeGangGree... Icon : (20 July 2014 - 07:17 PM) Hes a limousine ridin', jet flyin', kiss stealin', wheelin' dealin' son of a gun. WOOOO!!"
ganggreen2003 Icon : (21 July 2014 - 03:13 PM) WHAT THE f*** IS UP BITCHES!!!!!
MikeGangGree... Icon : (21 July 2014 - 07:42 PM) U want to know what's up?.............
MikeGangGree... Icon : (21 July 2014 - 07:43 PM) I will tell you what is up................
MikeGangGree... Icon : (21 July 2014 - 07:43 PM) TEH BEETS
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (22 July 2014 - 06:53 AM) training camp starts in 2 days
MikeGangGree... Icon : (22 July 2014 - 04:38 PM) Just got my tickets to the Jets/Bears game!!
MikeGangGree... Icon : (22 July 2014 - 04:39 PM) Going to the Giants and Texans game also. 2 games in 2 days. WOOOOO
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (23 July 2014 - 09:36 AM) players are reporting to camp today, tomorrow is the first practice!
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (23 July 2014 - 09:36 AM) Football is almost back!
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (23 July 2014 - 04:42 PM) FIRE IDZIK
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (23 July 2014 - 04:42 PM) You know 0099 is back in the shout box when the FIRE IDZIK drops
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (24 July 2014 - 08:46 AM) lol first practice today
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (24 July 2014 - 08:47 AM) I've been really busy lately, been working 60+ hours a week. plus there hasn't been much to talk about.
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (24 July 2014 - 08:58 AM) Yeah this has been the most dead offseason in quite some time
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (24 July 2014 - 09:59 AM) maybe people will start coming back now that camp is starting up
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (24 July 2014 - 11:46 AM) Geno had a strong first practice, went 7-10
Jetsfan115 Icon : (25 July 2014 - 02:51 PM) site's kinda been dead for years now. even during last season.
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (25 July 2014 - 03:28 PM) Yeah I know but it hasn't been this dead
Mr_Jet Icon : (26 July 2014 - 02:02 PM) When the team was winning and going to AFC Championship games the site had a lot of activity. But now after a couple of mediocre seasons, people don't want to talk.
Mr_Jet Icon : (26 July 2014 - 02:04 PM) When the team starts winning again people who have been MIA will be back saying that they never left.
518-JeTS-FaN Icon : (27 July 2014 - 07:07 AM) wats good everyone!. been awhile since i last posted anything but i always come on here to read and see whats new
ganggreen2003 Icon : (27 July 2014 - 06:33 PM) SUP BITCHES!!!!
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (27 July 2014 - 07:33 PM) Oh it's you
RetireChrebet Icon : (27 July 2014 - 08:49 PM) Harlem, great way to encourage user activity!
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (27 July 2014 - 10:23 PM) I aim to please
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (28 July 2014 - 04:37 PM) lol
ganggreen2003 Icon : (28 July 2014 - 05:36 PM) Still being a dick huh Harlem?
ganggreen2003 Icon : (28 July 2014 - 05:36 PM) Shit hasn't changed much since the 2013 JETS season
santana Icon : (28 July 2014 - 06:26 PM) yep everyone is still dicks
MikeGangGree... Icon : (28 July 2014 - 06:50 PM) .[43] Moments later, during a live post-game interview with Fox Sports' Erin Andrews, Sherman emotionally shouted, "Well, I'm the best corner in the game! When you try me with a sorry receiver like Crabtree, that's the result you gonna get
MikeGangGree... Icon : (28 July 2014 - 06:51 PM) Im the best poster on the site!! When you try me with a sorry poster like Santana, thats the result your gonna get.
MikeGangGree... Icon : (28 July 2014 - 06:52 PM) WOOOOOOOOOOO
santana Icon : (28 July 2014 - 07:48 PM) you are the best cb on the site cb of course meaning cheap bastard
santana Icon : (28 July 2014 - 07:49 PM) WOO
Chaos Icon : (Yesterday, 11:16 AM) any news on Amaro? havent seen anything on twitter.
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 03:56 PM) only 39 days 20 hours and 3 min to go till the JETS kick off the season on Sept 7th at 1pm against the Oakland Raiders
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 03:59 PM) Amaro practiced today in full pads
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 08:21 PM) 42 Days 39 min till Sons Of Anarchy FINAL SEASON starts
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 08:42 PM) Amaro has a lingering sore tendon
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 08:43 PM) I've read that hes been up and down so far
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 08:44 PM) Dexter McDougle has been looking really good
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 08:44 PM) Oday Aboushi might end up starting on the OL, hes been doing good at LG
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 08:46 PM) FIRE IDZIK
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 11:41 PM) VICK=$$$$$$
Resize Shouts Area

• (8 Pages)
  • +
  • « First

50 Senators Push Nfl To Change Redskins Name

#121 User is offline   azjetfan Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Football, golf, banking and home improvements

• NFL Team:

Posted 02 July 2014 - 03:04 PM

View PostSecondHandJets, on 02 July 2014 - 02:53 PM, said:

You stupid devil! You must've lost your cracker ass mind! Black people CAN'T be racist! That's against the definition! You dumb ass whitey!

You're right. What was I thinking
Posted Image

#122 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 02 July 2014 - 11:12 PM

View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.

With all that being said I do respect his passion for his beliefs and opinions. I think it would be fun to have a drink with him and shoot the shit. I do agree with him on some topics regarding non financial matters. Mostly along the lines of human rights. I do think he has a very poor understanding of how the economy or money flows. I do not feel that I nor any white person or race owes him, his race or any other minority anything beyond equal treatment. I view him as entertainment. Like watching the Daily Show, Colbert Report, Fox, CNBC or any other talk show. I do not dislike him at all. I feel he is misadjusted.

Oh so we're going there? Okay.

My thoughts on azjetsfan.

1. He's your classic whipped white suburban husband. The wife likely still has the fat she gained when she was pregnant with the kid, so that has him a little depressed. She constantly nags him and emasculates him in front of the children. He drives a big pickup truck and maybe even has a gun to compensate. Listens to Rush Limbaugh on the drive home from work, then watches Sean Hanitty before bed. Which only reinforces the misguided beliefs and opinions he already has. The kind of guy who constantly complains about "big government", the evils Obamacare, and the national deficit. But supported the invasion of Iraq and still has his Bush/Cheney 04 bumper sticker on his pickup truck.

2. He likes to play the victim and complain about how hard white guys have it in the 21st century. He thinks the only white racists are in the KKK or some group like that. He thinks he has "black friends" because he makes small talk about sports and the weather with the few black people he comes in contact with on a regular basis. So that alone means he "doesn't have a racist bone in his body" and anybody that calls him racist is the real racist. He likes black athletes and entertainers, but the idea of an educated black person in a real position of power is unsettling to him. He believes they must've gotten there because of affirmative action obviously.

3. He's a guy who thinks he knows everything because he sees himself a success because he as a few bucks and measures success based off of that alone. But thinks he should be more successful (meaning rich) and others are holding him back from that success. He wants to blame other people for his problems and thinks others are the reason he's not as happy as he should be.

I probably said this to you before but I'll say it again. If you want to believe that my life "sucks". Go ahead, I really don't care. If that makes you feel better, be my guest and go ahead and keep thinking that. I know the truth. I know I am very happy and my 20s were amazing (I wish I could relive them) and my 30s are looking like they will be pretty great too. I have family and friends (of all races BTW) who love me and I love them. I'm not sick and I'm not starving and I live in the best country on the earth. I'm still able to do and go where I please. And though money isn't everything and not a measure of a person's success. I've been fortunate there too despite these difficult economic times in America. I've been able to help family and friends (financially) when they've needed it. I give back to my community and have used some of that money (but my time more often) to help some of the less fortunate kids (of all races) in my community. So I can't really complain about anything in my life.

Now I guess when FlyHi goes hunting Mexican babies you and SecondHandJets will be joining his tea party militia. My only question is will the killing spree on Mexican babies take place before or after your search for President Obama's Kenyan birth certificate? You know the real one.
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions

Los Angeles Lakers
16-times NBA World Champions

1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2009, 2010

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.

2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.

#123 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 02 July 2014 - 11:37 PM

View PostSecondHandJets, on 02 July 2014 - 01:06 PM, said:

http://www.businessi...resident-2014-7

Please express your feelings on this.

My feelings on that? I'm just glad the American public have finally seen through his evil ways. But don't worry because we just have two and a half more years left and then we will have President Hillary Rodham Clinton. Then I'll really be laughing my ass off at you Obama haters.

Worst president since World War II. :hysterical: Most of the people in that poll were likely in diapers when Nixon was president and weren't even alive when Truman was president.
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions

Los Angeles Lakers

1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2009, 2010

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.

#124 User is offline   azjetfan Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 03 July 2014 - 11:18 AM

I play the victim? That's funny coming for you. And yes I have made something of myself. Without using one excuse. And yes I am proud of it. As anyone should be. Yes I live in a nice house in a good neighborhood. Even on a golf course. Right on the seventh tee box actually. But I did not get here by saying my parents lived in poverty or saying I could not afford to go to college because I had to work for my family's taxi company and maintain a full time job in a pizza shop as well to help my family pay the bills. I did not use the excuse my father passed when I was 18 or when my mother passed and I was on my own. I made my life happen. Unlike the miserable people like yourself who would rather blame your shortcomings on others. So you will not ever get me to apologize for someone else's failures. Not because of race or circumstance. I hope one day you can enjoy your life.
Posted Image

#125 User is offline   azjetfan Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 03 July 2014 - 11:32 AM

View PostSecondHandJets, on 02 July 2014 - 12:06 PM, said:

http://www.businessi...resident-2014-7

Please express your feelings on this.

I have been saying this since his second year in office. He is not qualified to be President. I believe I was called a racist or something similar since whites can't criticize black people according to some.
Posted Image

#126 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 03 July 2014 - 12:29 PM

View Postazjetfan, on 03 July 2014 - 12:18 PM, said:

I play the victim? That's funny coming for you. And yes I have made something of myself. Without using one excuse. And yes I am proud of it. As anyone should be. Yes I live in a nice house in a good neighborhood. Even on a golf course. Right on the seventh tee box actually. But I did not get here by saying my parents lived in poverty or saying I could not afford to go to college because I had to work for my family's taxi company and maintain a full time job in a pizza shop as well to help my family pay the bills. I did not use the excuse my father passed when I was 18 or when my mother passed and I was on my own. I made my life happen. Unlike the miserable people like yourself who would rather blame your shortcomings on others. So you will not ever get me to apologize for someone else's failures. Not because of race or circumstance. I hope one day you can enjoy your life.

Oh you can dish it out but when I throw it right back at you, you want to get some hurt feelings. Don't talk shit about people and then act all offended when they give it back to you. You're the one that wanted to bring personal lives (which you don't even know anything about mine) into this. So don't cry now.

I got one meathead neanderthal who wants to fight me like we're on the playground in the 3rd grade. Then the other guy is a sanctimonious blowhard who calls me a racist and is trying to impress me with his country club membership. :hysterical: You two make a great pair.
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions

Los Angeles Lakers

#127 User is offline   azjetfan Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 03 July 2014 - 12:51 PM

View PostMr_Jet, on 03 July 2014 - 12:29 PM, said:

Oh you can dish it out but when I throw it right back at you, you want to get some hurt feelings. Don't talk shit about people and then act all offended when they give it back to you. You're the one that wanted to bring personal lives (which you don't even know anything about mine) into this. So don't cry now.

I got one meathead neanderthal who wants to fight me like we're on the playground in the 3rd grade. Then the other guy is a sanctimonious blowhard who calls me a racist and is trying to impress me with his country club membership. :hysterical:/>/>/> You two make a great pair.

Hurt feelings? Wrong again. There is nothing you can say to hurt my feeling. My point is all your excuse making is just that. Anyone can be successful. Even you. I am sorry your life sucks. You can fix it. Who am I trying to impress? I dont know anyone on here. Have a nice 4th. Don't blow your hand off.
Posted Image

#128 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 03 July 2014 - 01:14 PM

View Postazjetfan, on 03 July 2014 - 01:51 PM, said:

Hurt feelings? Wrong again. There is nothing you can say to hurt my feeling.

Apparently I must have, you keep replying to me. Saying shit like "I live in a nice house" "I'm on the golf course". Like I'm supposed to be impressed. :hysterical: Who cares?

I am sorry your life sucks.

You know if you keep saying something long enough, somebody will eventually believe you.
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions

Los Angeles Lakers

#129 User is offline   azjetfan Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 03 July 2014 - 02:04 PM

View PostMr_Jet, on 03 July 2014 - 01:14 PM, said:

Saying shit like "I live in a nice house" "I'm on the golf course". Like I'm supposed to be impressed. :hysterical:/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/> Who cares?

Easy sparky, that was in response to your little

He's your classic whipped white suburban husband

and

He's a guy who thinks he knows everything because he sees himself a success because he as a few bucks

I could care less if you know that I have a nice house and car. Infinity FX35 BTW not a truck with no stickers. Although I did own a truck 2 cars ago. But still no stickers. Nice way of proving even further you are a racist. I guess every person who drives a truck is a ??? in your feeble little mind.

but the idea of an educated black person in a real position of power is unsettling to him.

yet I am trying to hire minorities with a focus on blacks. I am doing so to make them have a big book of business and be profitable for not only a company but themselves. If you are referring to Obama your savior, that is the exact response I expected. Typical. A white guy cant say a black guy is doing a poor job when it is painfully clear he is. Again you criticized Bush so I guess that makes you even more of a racist than you already are? Or is it just whites who cant do it?

Apparently I must have, you keep replying to me

It takes a response to respond.You have responded as well so does that mean you are butt hurt by my post? Again I am sorry your life sucks. you can fix it if you are willing.

Its been real. Since I have done something with my life I am able to take my family on a vacation over the long weekend. Have fun sitting on your high horse telling eveyone how bad they are because they don't believe what you do. I do expect a 45 paragraph spewed rant full of bitterness and hatred. Don't disappoint.
Posted Image

#130 User is offline   azjetfan Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 03 July 2014 - 02:38 PM

View PostMr_Jet, on 03 July 2014 - 01:14 PM, said:

You know if you keep saying something long enough, somebody will eventually believe you.

The truth is the truth.
Posted Image

#131 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 03 July 2014 - 06:57 PM

View PostMr_Jet, on 03 July 2014 - 12:12 AM, said:

Oh so we're going there? Okay.

My thoughts on azjetsfan.

1. He's your classic whipped white suburban husband. The wife likely still has the fat she gained when she was pregnant with the kid, so that has him a little depressed. She constantly nags him and emasculates him in front of the children. He drives a big pickup truck and maybe even has a gun to compensate. Listens to Rush Limbaugh on the drive home from work, then watches Sean Hanitty before bed. Which only reinforces the misguided beliefs and opinions he already has. The kind of guy who constantly complains about "big government", the evils Obamacare, and the national deficit. But supported the invasion of Iraq and still has his Bush/Cheney 04 bumper sticker on his pickup truck.

2. He likes to play the victim and complain about how hard white guys have it in the 21st century. He thinks the only white racists are in the KKK or some group like that. He thinks he has "black friends" because he makes small talk about sports and the weather with the few black people he comes in contact with on a regular basis. So that alone means he "doesn't have a racist bone in his body" and anybody that calls him racist is the real racist. He likes black athletes and entertainers, but the idea of an educated black person in a real position of power is unsettling to him. He believes they must've gotten there because of affirmative action obviously.

3. He's a guy who thinks he knows everything because he sees himself a success because he as a few bucks and measures success based off of that alone. But thinks he should be more successful (meaning rich) and others are holding him back from that success. He wants to blame other people for his problems and thinks others are the reason he's not as happy as he should be.

This was actually worthwhile to read. I don't think you nailed AZ in this little tid bit but you kinda projected a lot of shit about yourself.

#132 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 03 July 2014 - 09:52 PM

View Postazjetfan, on 03 July 2014 - 03:04 PM, said:

I could care less if you know that I have a nice house and car. Infinity FX35 BTW not a truck with no stickers. Although I did own a truck 2 cars ago. But still no stickers. Nice way of proving even further you are a racist. I guess every person who drives a truck is a ??? in your feeble little mind.

You could care less but you've told me that shit more than once already. And now you've told me what kind of car you drive. SMH. What's next? You going to tell me about your yacht too?

yet I am trying to hire minorities with a focus on blacks. I am doing so to make them have a big book of business and be profitable for not only a company but themselves. If you are referring to Obama your savior, that is the exact response I expected. Typical. A white guy cant say a black guy is doing a poor job when it is painfully clear he is. Again you criticized Bush so I guess that makes you even more of a racist than you already are? Or is it just whites who cant do it?

That sounds like affirmative action to me. Why try to hire minorities? How is that fair to white male applicants? Why should a white guy be denied a job based on his skin color? That's racist. Or so I've been told. Oh and when I criticized Herman Cain what did that make me? I guess a self-hating racist. But you're the expert on what is and isn't racist, so you'd know better than I would.

It takes a response to respond. You have responded as well so does that mean you are butt hurt by my post? Again I am sorry your life sucks. you can fix it if you are willing.

My life sucks? I can do whatever I want. You're the one in your own prison. I bet you have to tell the wife where your going when you leave the house. She probably checks your internet search history to make sure you haven't been on any porn sites. You have little chores you have to do around the house. Shit she probably gives you an allowance with your own money. LOL. But my life sucks.

Its been real. Since I have done something with my life I am able to take my family on a vacation over the long weekend. Have fun sitting on your high horse telling eveyone how bad they are because they don't believe what you do. I do expect a 45 paragraph spewed rant full of bitterness and hatred. Don't disappoint.

Yep, because you're the only person in the United States that gets to celebrate the July 4th weekend. You're oh so special. I never said anybody had to believe what I believe. You're the self-righteous one passing judgement on me (a total stranger), so I decided for shits and giggles to just do the same thing you're doing. Act like a self-righteous asshole right back at you. I'm such a horrible person, but when you told us your dog died, who here gave you condolences about that? But hey I'm just a stupid Liberal.
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions

Los Angeles Lakers

#133 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 03 July 2014 - 09:59 PM

View PostSecondHandJets, on 03 July 2014 - 07:57 PM, said:

This was actually worthwhile to read. I don't think you nailed AZ in this little tid bit but you kinda projected a lot of shit about yourself.

Well as you well know your opinion means sooo much to me. :rolleyes:
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions

Los Angeles Lakers

#134 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 03 July 2014 - 10:08 PM

View Postazjetfan, on 03 July 2014 - 03:38 PM, said:

The truth is the truth.

Ha, you don't even know the truth. But like I said, if it makes you happy keep on believing it.
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions

Los Angeles Lakers

#135 User is offline   FlyHiJets Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 04 July 2014 - 08:59 PM

View PostSecondHandJets, on 02 July 2014 - 03:58 PM, said:

Did you like stomp him out with his teeth on the curb or something? Seems highly excessive unless you had a history of assault. Even if you had a shitty public defender, it's still a crazy sentence.

Any stories from the pen? Did they have weights were you was at? How was the food? How hard was it to get back on your feet after half a decade behind bars? Also, its crazy to think but you missed out on dial-up internet. You went in, what, 96? When AOL was just starting and most folks didn't have computers and you came out when everything was in full swing. Also, were you amazed to get your first cell phone?

Just for amusement and curiosity's sake, I'll answer your questions, but you're going to have some reading to do.......LOL.....no. I didn't curb stomp him. I did have a public pretender though but the 5 years was actually the minimum sentence they could hand down on a second degree offense. There is no such thing as "self defense" in the State of New Jersey. In other states, if even if you're defending someone else, it can be classified as self defense. Unfortunately, not so in NJ. Not to mention, the prosecutor said that even if self defense would have existed, it would not have applied as self defense only allows you to use as much force that is necessary to flee the situation and I became the aggressor and the "assailant".

There was no presumption of probation and I didn't qualify for pre-trial intervention due to a prior conviction for disorderly persons for underage drinking when I was 18 and this one being a "violent crime" due to it being classified as 2nd degree due to "serious bodily injury". The prosecutor wanted to try for manslaughter but the grand jury came back no true bill on that charge. They had no choice but to return the agg assault and endangering the welfare of a minor since he was under 18 and due to the number of injuries. I'm not trying to sound like some badass because I do not go around believing I'm some tough guy. I've gotten my ass beat a number or times in fights, but I'll also give a beatdown just as easily. If the beef is with me, it's whatever, but, let someone try to hurt someone in my family & I'll kill a bitch. My view on it is that I came into this life kicking and screaming covered in someone else's blood and I don't mind leaving it the same way.

Stories from the pen...... It's not like you see on television. Wound up in a fight the second day in & earned respect by people seeing I wasn't going to take anyone's shit even though at the time I was on crutches due to tearing my ACL in a pickup game shortly before accepting the deal. Obviously, there were rival gangs but everyone basically didn't get in each others way. The people that did have to worry were the ones that beat on women, rapists and the ones that fucked with little kids. When I went into County in '96, the lockup was still behind the old courthouse at Market & Broad in Trenton. Well....intake was on 3 North and the baby raper/murderer Jesse Tememndequas just happened to be in PC behind a fence that separated them from those of us in general population. Well...we'd have to go in for lockdown when it was time for the PC pvssies to have their shower time, etc as there were no separate showers for them. Well, there were 2 spots that were "blinds" that the CO's couldn't see. One day, they call us to go into lockdown so that the pvssy Temendequas could come out to shower. Neeedless to say, a few of us didn't go into our cells and the two CO's on duty were cool with what was about to happen so they didnt take count like they were supposed to, brought jackas$ out and fed him to the wolves so to speak as 4 of us were hiding in the blinds as they brought him out. We weren't allowed to kill him unfortunately, but bars of soap in a sock can do a pretty good number on somebody and not leave a single bruise on our knuckles. It got written up as he fell down repeatedly in the shower. Of course, the shift supervisor and seargent came down and checked everyone's knuckles for bruising but found none as we were "all locked down" when he fell. We heard his screams but didn't know what the cause was. LOL .... For anyone not knowing who he is/was.......he raped and murdered a little girl named Megan Kanka. Thus....Megan's Law.

There were no weights in county. Machine weights were inside and free weights out in the honor camps @ the state prison. I went in weighting between 190-200. Came out @ 255 solid muscle with about 2-3% body fat. The food they served was garbage but you could order from commissary if you had money on the books. Real easy to put on the weight. A lot of peanut butter on bread, SPAM & rice/ tuna & rice/ tuna with rice and Ramen noodles or some other mix like that sometimes including the little canned hot dogs.

As for internet and computers, I've been working on them since the mid-80's when IBM was still on Rte 1 in Jamesburg, NJ. Internet was obviously faster when I got out but I wasn't complaining. It took some time adjusting but it wasn't anything major getting back used to real food and not being told where you can go and when. I will say my stomach was a bit fvcked up after the first time going to a regular restaurant. To this day it still pisses me the fvck off that I did more time than people that are out there actually killing people and those that $hit all over our constitution, invade our borders, etc.
I will not be forgotten. This is my time to shine. I've got the scars to prove it. Only the strong survive.

When someone annoys u, it takes 42 muscles in ur face 2 frown. BUT, it only takes 4 muscles 2 extend ur arm & b!tch-slap that mother@*?!&! upside the head!!

#136 User is offline   FlyHiJets Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 04 July 2014 - 09:17 PM

View PostMr_Jet, on 03 July 2014 - 01:29 PM, said:

I got one meathead neanderthal who wants to fight me like we're on the playground in the 3rd grade. Then the other guy is a sanctimonious blowhard who calls me a racist and is trying to impress me with his country club membership. :hysterical:/> You two make a great pair.

What's wrong b!tchboy? Don't like it that some people aren;t afraid to call a spade a spade? In simpler terms, it means that yes.....you are a racist. You're a cowardly little piece of $hit little apologist and c0cksvcker that was born in 1985 for crying out loud and that doesn't know $hit about the real world. You deliberately try to avoid hiring white people with your position of shift manager at the local McDonalds or Walmart while hating on people like us that actually make something of ourselves. How does it make you feel that an ex-con was able to make more out of my life than you were with your silver spoon in your mouth. What happened? Did Mommy & Daddy not buy you the car you wanted for high school graduation? No servants to wait on you beckon call since you seem to feel "entitled" to whatever you want and whatever your little Democrat loving friends and illegals want? You're very likely one of the little scumbags that came into this country illegally yourself and that's why you have such a homo lust for Nobama.

It's funny that you talk $hit about people that have called your fantasy lover the worst president since WWII considering you weren't even born until Reagan was in office. Little fvcking douche never even had to deal with rotary phones or pagers. I actually believe I very likely was being released from prison before you even hit puberty!! ROFLMAO!! How fvcked up is that?

You're seriously mad at the world because you were born in the wrong decade. Let me guess......you've also tried joining the "New Black Panther Party" until you found out they originated here in Trenton, NJ and you were too afraid to come out of the safety of your McMansion in either Pennington, Princeton or Long Island didn't you?

Like I said before.......any time you're willing to come out from behind the safety of your keyboard, come pay me a visit. I don't hide behind screen names and internet anonymity like you do. And.......the only way that cvunt-licking piece of $hit Killary gets elected is if your little illegals continue to get to vote and the other welfare lifers continue to vote more than once. I'll be waiting to read somewhere that you've committed suicide like the little coward you are if a Republican happens to win.
I will not be forgotten. This is my time to shine. I've got the scars to prove it. Only the strong survive.

When someone annoys u, it takes 42 muscles in ur face 2 frown. BUT, it only takes 4 muscles 2 extend ur arm & b!tch-slap that mother@*?!&! upside the head!!

#137 User is offline   sexyrexy Icon

• Special Teams
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 07 July 2014 - 06:28 AM

This board has become a joke.
"My first thought was I looked and I saw who was second and [thought], 'Hey, I finally beat Belichick at something. I got him. I knew it would take time, but I finally got him.'"
--Rex Ryan on being voted the most overrated NFL head coach

#138 User is offline   azjetfan Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 07 July 2014 - 12:38 PM

View PostMr_Jet, on 03 July 2014 - 09:52 PM, said:

What's next? You going to tell me about your yacht too?

Would that make you happy? Probably not. I doubt anything will. Your life sucks and we all know it. its OK. You can fix it. Again I bring those things up because you spoke about my truck and personal belongings. Ya know... things I have earned. Do you know what that means?

That sounds like affirmative action to me. Why try to hire minorities?

Do you know what you just said? Either you paid zero attention to what I was writing or you are too stupid to understand it. Either way your bitterness and one track mind has done you in again.

My life sucks? I can do whatever I want. You're the one in your own prison. I bet you have to tell the wife where your going when you leave the house. She probably checks your internet search history to make sure you haven't been on any porn sites. You have little chores you have to do around the house. Shit she probably gives you an allowance with your own money. LOL. But my life sucks.

Just further proof how much your life sucks. Keep digging that hole.

Yep, because you're the only person in the United States that gets to celebrate the July 4th weekend.

You are stupid, but not because you are a Liberal. It's because you are stupid. My point was while I am off on vacation you are sitting in your shitty little dwelling eating ramin and trying to blame your shitty life on anyone you can. Playing every hand you have. Meanwhile the people who are paying taxes to support your foodstamps and welfare needs are having a better life than you. That is what really gets you mad. I can see your head exploding from here. Oooo the anger. Your life sucks. Thats clear to anyone with 1/2 a brain. The good thing is you can fix it if you are willing.

I also am very disappointed in your response. You must be on your meds. Kinda lackluster to say the least.
Posted Image

#139 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 07 July 2014 - 11:49 PM

View Postazjetfan, on 07 July 2014 - 01:38 PM, said:

Would that make you happy? Probably not. I doubt anything will. Your life sucks and we all know it. its OK. You can fix it. Again I bring those things up because you spoke about my truck and personal belongings. Ya know... things I have earned. Do you know what that means?

What no yacht? You're such a failure. You're on a internet message board trying to brag about your little mundane life. You and your big time job at the bank. :hysterical: Let the record show you were talking shit before I said anything about you and your truck. But really man, you need to ask the wife if she will let you have your balls back. Otherwise don't start talking shit to people if you're such sensitive person.

Do you know what you just said? Either you paid zero attention to what I was writing or you are too stupid to understand it. Either way your bitterness and one track mind has done you in again.

You're probably right about this one. I wasn't really paying attention to (or cared about) what you said. You're full of shit anyway about that. Nobody would be stupid enough to put you in a position of power anyway. Just stop lying.

You are stupid, but not because you are a Liberal. It's because you are stupid. My point was while I am off on vacation you are sitting in your shitty little dwelling eating ramin and trying to blame your shitty life on anyone you can. Playing every hand you have. Meanwhile the people who are paying taxes to support your foodstamps and welfare needs are having a better life than you. That is what really gets you mad. I can see your head exploding from here. Oooo the anger. Your life sucks. Thats clear to anyone with 1/2 a brain. The good thing is you can fix it if you are willing.

I also am very disappointed in your response. You must be on your meds. Kinda lackluster to say the least.

You were acting like you were the only person in the country celebrating the Independence Day weekend. I just found your little weekend vacation comment funny that's all. Like you were unique or something. But I'd much rather be stupid than be some insecure, spineless, self-righteous, condescending little windbag like you. Who is so full of his own shit he can't even see reality. The sad (and funny) thing is this is all you got. This little bitchfest right here is all you have in your life. Some little tampon buying husband arguing with me (a total stranger) on the internet. Bragging about your nothing job, trying desperately to prove something me. When I have already given people the kind of opportunities you are only talking about doing. LOL, and you're actually trying to impress me with your little bank teller job? Man please.

Anyway. This thread is about the Washington nickname and continuing this "discussion" with you would just be me continuing to feed the trolls. So the nickname is the only thing I'm going to talk about in this thread.
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions

Los Angeles Lakers

#140 User is offline   azjetfan Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 08 July 2014 - 10:47 AM

View PostMr_Jet, on 07 July 2014 - 11:49 PM, said:

What no yacht? You're such a failure.

I'm not a yacht guy. However if I wanted one I would do what it took to earn one instead of crying about it and blaming others.

You're probably right about this one. I wasn't really paying attention to (or cared about) what you said.

Yet you respond over and over again. Meanwhile I am laughing may ass of at your crazy rants. Great entertainment. Also if you eally did not care what I wrote you would not have added it to your little signature. That tells me I am in your feeble little head.

You were acting like you were the only person in the country celebrating the Independence Day weekend.

Negative. I was referring to you and your shitty life. You were not able to and you could not afford because your life sucks. Nobody else was brought into this. But good try.

Anyway. This thread is about the Washington nickname and continuing this "discussion" with you would just be me continuing to feed the trolls. So the nickname is the only thing I'm going to talk about in this thread.

Typical quitter. Thats why your life sucks. You probably quit your life too. Again I am sorry your life sucks. You can fix it.
Posted Image

• (8 Pages)
  • +
  • « First

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users