NYJetsFan.com Forums: f*** You Chad - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

2014 NYJetsFan Fantasy League sign up: http://nyjetsfan.com...showtopic=38425
Mr_Jet Icon : (18 August 2014 - 06:49 PM) As much as people criticized Tannanbaum for spending too much. It's starting to look like Idzik is going to be too cheap.
Mr_Jet Icon : (18 August 2014 - 06:52 PM) You get what you pay for and when you let quality players go because you don't want to pay them, this is what happens. You're left with scrub players.
azjetfan Icon : (18 August 2014 - 07:55 PM) I'm still on board with the Idzik plan. Even with Revis and Revis we still are not going to the SB this year. But the down time sucks. If Milliner comes back healthy by week 3 or so we should be fine.
Mr_Jet Icon : (18 August 2014 - 08:18 PM) Regardless of our SB chances this year or next year. If Idzik keeps acting like a cheapskate and continues to let quality players go, we won't have to worry about winning much of anything this decade.
azjetfan Icon : (18 August 2014 - 09:36 PM) He wants to build through the draft. Not blow the bank on FA. I get what your saying but there is a balance and right now we are not one or two pieces away.
Mr_Jet Icon : (18 August 2014 - 11:00 PM) It's not about being one or two pieces away. It's about keeping the good pieces you have and building upon that.
Mr_Jet Icon : (18 August 2014 - 11:04 PM) But there is no sense in trying to build through the draft if he's only going to end up letting the good players he picks up go in FA after a few years. All because he wants to do things on the cheap.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (19 August 2014 - 07:02 AM) FIRE IDZIK
azjetfan Icon : (19 August 2014 - 08:33 AM) out side of Revis who left we should have kept?
azjetfan Icon : (19 August 2014 - 08:34 AM) The Revis deal sucks but $16 million was too much for a CB and once he was gone he was not coming back.
Mr_Jet Icon : (19 August 2014 - 11:00 AM) Matt Slauson
azjetfan Icon : (19 August 2014 - 01:00 PM) Eh. I think with our current cap situation we will be able to retain guys like Wilkerson and whomever we want to keep. We are in a good position right now.
Mr_Jet Icon : (19 August 2014 - 01:49 PM) Time will tell.
Jetsfan115 Icon : (19 August 2014 - 02:00 PM) landed revis abck. got DRC, nope we take patterson who got owned and always hurt. milner always hurt. 3rd round CB done for season. were gonna get passed on all day
azjetfan Icon : (19 August 2014 - 02:44 PM) Yea the DRC bit makes me iffy
Jetsfan115 Icon : (19 August 2014 - 03:35 PM) better then patterson
azjetfan Icon : (19 August 2014 - 05:45 PM) No I mean the fact that he whiffed on him.
azjetfan Icon : (19 August 2014 - 05:46 PM) I'm not saying Idzik is perfect. I just like the direction we are heading. It's going to take some patience.
RetireChrebet Icon : (19 August 2014 - 06:27 PM) I like how our lack of secondary is the hot topic right now. The bigger issue is we still will not be able to throw the ball. We are not going to do much of anything regardless until we get a QB. Sorry for being so negative just my honest opinion.
RetireChrebet Icon : (19 August 2014 - 06:29 PM) With that said I think our running game with CJ and Powell will be top 10 or somewhere around there
Jetsfan115 Icon : (19 August 2014 - 06:35 PM) i have faith that if geno messes up that vick can come in and do well. but i have 0 faith in our secondary right now which has been our strong point for the past 4 years or so
MikeGangGree... Icon : (19 August 2014 - 07:35 PM) I agree 115. but the one thing is Rex has done some good things in the past with shitty DBs and still had a solid D going back to his years in BAL
MikeGangGree... Icon : (19 August 2014 - 07:37 PM) Corey Ivy CB
36 Jim Leonhard SS/PR
43 Haruki Nakamura FS
25 Evan Oglesby CB
20 Ed Reed FS
22 Samari Rolle CB
39 Daren Stone FS
41 Frank Walker CB
31 Fabian Washington in 2008
MikeGangGree... Icon : (19 August 2014 - 07:39 PM) Reed is a HOF but Rolle was way past his prime
MikeGangGree... Icon : (19 August 2014 - 07:41 PM) SNOOPY BOWL FRIDAY!!!
MikeGangGree... Icon : (19 August 2014 - 07:41 PM) WOOOOOOOOOOOOO
azjetfan Icon : (19 August 2014 - 08:26 PM) I assume we will pick up a guy after the cuts happen.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (19 August 2014 - 10:14 PM) we'll see but I think we see better QB play than we have in a while.
518-JeTS-FaN Icon : (20 August 2014 - 08:54 AM) disgusted with my local programming, instead of jets and giants they are airing the raiders vs packers..wtf
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (20 August 2014 - 09:23 AM) Glad I don't live up there anymore haha
ganggreen2003 Icon : (20 August 2014 - 06:59 PM) The JETS are #6 in the Forbes List for most franchise value
ganggreen2003 Icon : (20 August 2014 - 06:59 PM) The Buffalo Jills are #31 and the Miami Dolphags are #16 respectively
ganggreen2003 Icon : (20 August 2014 - 07:00 PM) The JETS are worth $1.8 billion
jet-man Icon : (20 August 2014 - 10:03 PM) that's less than the clippers
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 01:07 PM) I'm very excited with the amount of preseason touchdowns the Jets have
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 03:21 PM) FIRE IDZIK
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:22 PM) Calvin Pryor and Darrin Walls will start tomorrow
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 08:52 PM) The SIMPSONS MARATHON has been on for almost 12 hours...
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 08:57 PM) Sanchez looks so much more confident and better in Chip's offense than he did with us
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:50 PM) EVERY SIMPSONS EVER!!!!!
2JBallar01 Icon : (Today, 07:10 AM) Sanchez is looking good for the eagles. Crazy how a good offense and the right system can make you look so much better. When you're put into a situatuon to succeed, magic happens. Happy for Sanchez, i think he needed a change just as much as the Jets did.
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 08:02 AM) Preseason doesn't matter at all
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Today, 11:10 AM) anyone have a stream for the preseaosn agme by chance?
ROBJETS Icon : (Today, 09:06 PM) Don't read to much into Mark in the preseason. He usually looked good in the preseason even in a Jets uniform.. Big difference from regular season where the 1st string defense is playing 100%.
ROBJETS Icon : (Today, 09:09 PM) A lot of 1st stringers are just getting reps in and trying not to get injured. Its only the backups trying to keep or get a job playing hard every down. If preseason qb play meant anything then Matt Simms would be the starting qb of the Jets.
Resize Shouts Area

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

f*** You Chad

#1 User is offline   bigrob142 Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:football, all sports and girls<br />love the jets, nets, yanks, and devils!

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Post icon  Posted 02 October 2005 - 11:02 AM

do you guys realize what this injury is gunna do to the n.y. jets franchise? not only do we loose him for the season but look at what will hapen down the road. he just signed a huge contract, and chad will be back and never be the qb he was but we'll still have to pay him like hes one of the elite qbs in the nfl. this will kill our cap and prevent us from possibly signing a guy we need. its such a shame. rtfm.gif

#2 User is offline   penningtonpays Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 02 October 2005 - 11:11 AM

it was a risk we took and we have to live with it

IPB Image

#3 User is offline   JetsOhFive Icon

• Free Agent
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 02 October 2005 - 11:22 AM

QUOTE (bigrob142 @ Oct 2 2005, 11:37 AM)
do you guys realize what this injury is gunna do to the n.y. jets franchise? not only do we loose him for the season but look at what will hapen down the road. he just signed a huge contract, and chad will be back and never be the qb he was but we'll still have to pay him like hes one of the elite qbs in the nfl. this will kill our cap and prevent us from possibly signing a guy we need. its such a shame. rtfm.gif

It's truly sad. After the AFC Divisional Playoff game against Oakland in 2002. I thought we had something special with Chad and that he would in time bring us a Superbowl. It's a shame that a short 2 and a half years later that his career and the good of the franchise would be in doubt because of stupidity on his part.
Posted Image

#4 User is offline   DewayneDontSign Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 02 October 2005 - 11:27 AM

If Chad is a good guy then he will make it so the Jets don't have to pay him since he never earned it

#5 User is offline   Maynard13 Icon

• 2005 Best Signature
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 02 October 2005 - 11:35 AM

Yea, *beep* him, how could he do that to us????????

and by that I mean be on the field trying to win, and shamfully getting hurt

this should be f*** you fate, or god or something, cuz I know when I get hurt, its not my godddamn fault, especially if I got hurt trying to help out my team, just to have the fans come and piss and shit in my face about it

#6 User is offline   JetsOhFive Icon

• Free Agent
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 02 October 2005 - 11:41 AM

QUOTE (Maynard13 @ Oct 2 2005, 12:10 PM)
Yea, *beep* him, how could he do that to us????????

and by that I mean be on the field trying to win, and shamfully getting hurt

this should be f*** you fate, or god or something, cuz I know when I get hurt, its not my godddamn fault, especially if I got hurt trying to help out my team, just to have the fans come and piss and shit in my face about it

It is his fault though. It is his fault that he didn't slide against Buffalo. It is his fault that he played the rest of the year on a torn rotator cuff. It is his fault that he waited 5 weeks to get surgery. And it is his fault that he decided to hurt the team and his future by allowing Herm to play him the first 3 games of the year. All the people who said Chad deserves a LTD over Abraham have finally been proven wrong.
Posted Image

#7 User is offline   LocoJet Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 02 October 2005 - 12:04 PM

says you. i was for trading abe in the offseason if he signed his tag and i'd do it again. the people that wanted to keep abe during the offseason, jetsohfive, were the ones that kept bringing up chad and his injuries to prove their point. abe's injuries still have nothing to do with chad's injuries and it makes you look imature to keep bringing it up in an i told you so manner especially when you don't even have your facts straight. people that wanted to trade abe in the offseason had a valid argument when they said he should be traded and they still do. people that wanted to trade abe we're called "haters" and all kinds of other things. if you want to be a man about it then drop it. if your not going to drop it then at least try and figure out what our side of the argument was about.

it's unfortunate that chad got hurt and it's armchair general to sit back and say this and that is his fault.

#8 User is offline   Amen Icon

• Head Writer / 2008 Best Mod Award
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator

• NFL Team:

Posted 02 October 2005 - 01:54 PM

QUOTE (JetsOhFive @ Oct 2 2005, 01:16 PM)
It is his fault though.  It is his fault that he didn't slide against Buffalo.  It is his fault that he played the rest of the year on a torn rotator cuff.  It is his fault that he waited 5 weeks to get surgery.  And it is his fault that he decided to hurt the team and his future by allowing Herm to play him the first 3 games of the year.  All the people who said Chad deserves a LTD over Abraham have finally been proven wrong.

well said.
when you're the franchise QB, you should make sure you do what you can to stick around the franchise and contribute to its success.

#9 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 02 October 2005 - 03:30 PM

QUOTE (Amen @ Oct 2 2005, 03:29 PM)
well said.
when you're the franchise QB, you should make sure you do what you can to stick around the franchise and contribute to its success.

Oh give me a *beep*ing break...I don't see any of us out there on the football field trying to win a game for the Jets. It's easy to say that when all we can get (injury wise) when it comes to the Jets is getting a cramp in our hands while typing a post on this board.

I doubt any of us would turn down a 64 million dollar contract if the Jets offered us one. Get off your high horse.
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions

Los Angeles Lakers
16-times NBA World Champions

1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2009, 2010

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.

View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.

#10 User is offline   Amen Icon

• Head Writer / 2008 Best Mod Award
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 02 October 2005 - 05:41 PM

QUOTE (Mr_Jet @ Oct 2 2005, 05:05 PM)
Oh give me a *beep*ing break...I don't see any of us out there on the football field trying to win a game for the Jets. It's easy to say that when all we can get (injury wise) when it comes to the Jets is getting a cramp in our hands while typing a post on this board.

I doubt any of us would turn down a 64 million dollar contract if the Jets offered us one. Get off your high horse.

Your reading comprehension skills are poor. Rather than verbally massaging Chad's testicles because he's a professional athlete, why don't you try common sense? What good is a franchise QB going to do injuring himself, risking his career, and then not being able to contribute at all. He didn't have to turn down $64M to realize the smart thing to do would be to rehab his injury until it was 100% rather than playing for weeks and showing every defensive coordinator in the NFL that he can't pass for more than 15 yards without it looking like a punt.

#11 User is offline   Vilma#51 Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 02 October 2005 - 05:48 PM

This is the dumbest post ever. i'm not even going to say no more
<embed src="http://card.mygamercard.net/Jedi+Master1121.swf" classid="clsid27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="198" height="135">
</embed>

#12 User is offline   JetsOhFive Icon

• Free Agent
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 02 October 2005 - 05:49 PM

QUOTE (Amen @ Oct 2 2005, 06:16 PM)
Your reading comprehension skills are poor. Rather than verbally massaging Chad's testicles because he's a professional athlete, why don't you try common sense? What good is a franchise QB going to do injuring himself, risking his career, and then not being able to contribute at all. He didn't have to turn down $64M to realize the smart thing to do would be to rehab his injury until it was 100% rather than playing for weeks and showing every defensive coordinator in the NFL that he can't pass for more than 15 yards without it looking like a punt.

iagree.gif
Posted Image

#13 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 02 October 2005 - 06:14 PM

QUOTE (Amen @ Oct 2 2005, 07:16 PM)

Is that all you got?????

Personally attacking me to try to prove your point. Yeah you're pretty tough saying all that shit to me THROUGH A COMPUTER hundreds of miles away from me. You are a fool to believe Chad went out there and PURPOSELY injured himself. Then again it's you and people like you that have thought all along that Chad's wasn't a good Q.B. to begin with. But yet the team was sooooo good when he was on the field leading us to the playoffs last season, the team was sooooo good when many Jets fans and non Jets fans picked the Jets to make the playoffs again this year even with that horrible Q.B. Chad Pennington. I don't like to use this term but it fits people like you, "filp flopper."

The Jets are good with a bad Q.B. but the Jets are bad when that bad Q.B. is injured.
WTF.gif
PICK AN OPINION AND STICK WITH IT!!!

But then again since you know everything and know what's best for the team why don't YOU go get some pads (oh yeah and I don't mean Tampax) and a helmet and go to Jets practice this week and tell Herm to start you at QB next week.

Good luck against Tampa Bay's defense. hysterical.gif
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions

Los Angeles Lakers

1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2009, 2010

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.

2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.

#14 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 02 October 2005 - 06:17 PM

QUOTE (JetsOhFive @ Oct 2 2005, 07:24 PM)

Of course you do hysterical.gif
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions

Los Angeles Lakers

#15 User is offline   tpony Icon

• Free Agent
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 02 October 2005 - 06:53 PM

you guys are sick most of you knew chad didnt deserve that contract but you guys were caught up in the goldin boy syndrom . he is an adequiet qb he would have did good if it werent for the o line. the oline is the smallest ot line in the nfl, plus two of the guys are geting older not a good mix. the jet played the oline short bad thing went you have a fragile qb . any good football person knows that the foundation of a football team starts with the oline and the dline . without qb protection the jet are finished and the oline is overated . curtis is still good but with out good run protection he will look over the hill . herm doesnt play to win , he plays to stay in the game good coach but bad philosohy.

#16 User is offline   nightowl Icon

• 2005 Best Non-Jets Poster
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 02 October 2005 - 08:20 PM

QUOTE (JetsOhFive @ Oct 2 2005, 01:16 PM)
It is his fault though.  It is his fault that he didn't slide against Buffalo.  It is his fault that he played the rest of the year on a torn rotator cuff.  It is his fault that he waited 5 weeks to get surgery.  And it is his fault that he decided to hurt the team and his future by allowing Herm to play him the first 3 games of the year.  All the people who said Chad deserves a LTD over Abraham have finally been proven wrong.

JetsOh--I think you're letting the Jets brass off way too easy on this one. Just because an athlete says he's ready to play doesn't make it so. It's the job of the team's medical staff, head coach, coordinator, position coach and gm to all evaluate that player and come to a concensus on what to do. Pennington should have been pulled last year and should have been put on PUP until November this year--and you know I haven't changed my position on this from the offseason.

Forgive me for the Patriots examples but of course I know them best. Last year Deion Branch pronounced himself ready to go after missing six games with a knee injury. He wasn't activated for another two games because the Patriots brass didn't think he'd be as effective at 80% and wanted him totally healthy. From the time he finally came back until he won the Super Bowl MVP he was flying around the field. Could they have used him in those two games? Sure--they were in a dogfight for the Super Bowl. But they looked at the big picture.

This year, safety James Sanders hasn't played in the regular season yet. Last week he said that he thought he could go. He was inactive. This week he said he was definitely ready and looked forward to getting back on the field. Think the Patriots could use another safety after Harrison went down last week? He was inactive again this week. When the COACHES and MEDICAL STAFF say he's ready, he's ready and not before.

Chad is too tough a guy for his own good and the Jets staff should have recognized that and discounted anything he was telling them and only going on their own judgement. If they had (surgery last year when the injury happened), Pennington would most likely be fully healthy and the Patriots chasing them in the AFC East. Instead...
<div class='bbimg'>IPB Image</div>

#17 User is offline   CrazyHorseDave Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 02 October 2005 - 08:28 PM

F- Chad? Seriously?

I mean the guy has been a disapointment the last 2 years .. but Im pretty sure he didnt sign that deal and go .. OK now .. how do I end my career? By trying too hard? By taking one for the team?

If he sat out the last few weeks last year everybody would been calling him a selfish *beep* ... if you dont think so .. go check what was written by Abraham .. many of them written by yours truly

Chad went out there and took some bad hits and kept coming back for more .. why? because he wanted to do everything he could to help his team win

Gimme a break

#18 User is offline   Maynard13 Icon

• 2005 Best Signature
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 02 October 2005 - 08:30 PM

QUOTE (CrazyHorseDave @ Oct 2 2005, 08:03 PM)
F- Chad? Seriously?

I mean the guy has been a disapointment the last 2 years .. but Im pretty sure he didnt sign that deal and go .. OK now .. how do I end my career? By trying too hard? By taking one for the team?

If he sat out the last few weeks last year everybody would been calling him a selfish *beep* ... if you dont think so .. go check what was written by Abraham .. many of them written by yours truly
Chad went out there and took some bad hits and kept coming back for more .. why? because he wanted to do everything he could to help his team win

Gimme a break

Thats the best wording I've seen of people who agree with me, well put

#19 User is offline   Buc Fan Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 02 October 2005 - 08:43 PM

Man alive... just started reading a few threads and saw this one...

You guys are amazing. Your QB is injured and you pile on him! That's class.

Well, oyu guys can get used to seeing this guy next Sunday... It's gonna be a long day. The Bucs looked awful today and will be ready for redemption.

#20 User is offline   BucsGonnaRollOnYou Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 02 October 2005 - 08:58 PM

That sig looks familiar, have I seen you on another board?

biggrin.gif

Cheers to the Bucs being 5-0 beach.gif

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users