NYJetsFan.com Forums: f*** You Chad - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

Mr_Jet Icon : (14 July 2014 - 02:14 PM) http://fc04.devianta...a8d-d67yh5n.jpg
Mr_Jet Icon : (14 July 2014 - 02:14 PM) Talk about that.
MikeGangGree... Icon : (14 July 2014 - 02:36 PM) THE BEETS!!!
MikeGangGree... Icon : (14 July 2014 - 02:38 PM) Ah eeh ooh, Killer tofu. (Eeyae.)
Oooh eeh ooh, Killer tofu!
santana Icon : (14 July 2014 - 04:14 PM) bravo
Mr_Jet Icon : (14 July 2014 - 07:00 PM) I saw on my Facebook newsfeed that Hey Dude was going to be on 90s Nick tonight.
santana Icon : (14 July 2014 - 07:37 PM) http://www.reddit.co...n_how_about_an/
santana Icon : (14 July 2014 - 07:37 PM) David Nelson back on reddit answering questions
blk_orion Icon : (15 July 2014 - 10:22 AM) thanks for that nelson info, my fam originate from Haiti, have fam here doing tons of missions from NY and FL.
santana Icon : (15 July 2014 - 11:44 AM) yeah he seems like a very honest person
santana Icon : (15 July 2014 - 11:45 AM) if it wasn't for that injury he suffered in buffalo he would be much more recognized
santana Icon : (15 July 2014 - 11:45 AM) top lad solid pro tough as hell
Mr_Jet Icon : (15 July 2014 - 01:58 PM) http://media-cache-a...0fa7d5eef52.jpg
santana Icon : (16 July 2014 - 10:11 AM) TITTIES
MikeGangGree... Icon : (16 July 2014 - 10:37 AM) ^I 2nd that
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (16 July 2014 - 08:54 PM) ***crickets***
RetireChrebet Icon : (17 July 2014 - 03:03 AM) My main concern this season is the quarterback play, he or they need to limit turnovers. Simple as that. Also curious to see what we get out of the secondary. If the two aforementioned play decent football this year it should be a very good season.
Mr_Jet Icon : (17 July 2014 - 01:24 PM) Football has been gone so long it feels like the Super Bowl was over a year ago. And we still have about 6 weeks to go before the season starts.
santana Icon : (17 July 2014 - 04:37 PM) I still remember the super bowl very clearly
santana Icon : (17 July 2014 - 04:37 PM) it was like germany vs brazil
santana Icon : (17 July 2014 - 04:49 PM) HAAAAMES to real
santana Icon : (17 July 2014 - 04:49 PM) the title race is real!
Mr_Jet Icon : (17 July 2014 - 09:19 PM) soccer :zz:
MikeGangGree... Icon : (18 July 2014 - 08:32 PM) WOOOOOOOO RIC FLAIR!!!
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (20 July 2014 - 06:06 AM) Training camp starts in 4 days
MikeGangGree... Icon : (20 July 2014 - 07:15 PM) WOOOO
MikeGangGree... Icon : (20 July 2014 - 07:17 PM) Hes a limousine ridin', jet flyin', kiss stealin', wheelin' dealin' son of a gun. WOOOO!!"
ganggreen2003 Icon : (21 July 2014 - 03:13 PM) WHAT THE f*** IS UP BITCHES!!!!!
MikeGangGree... Icon : (21 July 2014 - 07:42 PM) U want to know what's up?.............
MikeGangGree... Icon : (21 July 2014 - 07:43 PM) I will tell you what is up................
MikeGangGree... Icon : (21 July 2014 - 07:43 PM) TEH BEETS
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (22 July 2014 - 06:53 AM) training camp starts in 2 days
MikeGangGree... Icon : (22 July 2014 - 04:38 PM) Just got my tickets to the Jets/Bears game!!
MikeGangGree... Icon : (22 July 2014 - 04:39 PM) Going to the Giants and Texans game also. 2 games in 2 days. WOOOOO
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (23 July 2014 - 09:36 AM) players are reporting to camp today, tomorrow is the first practice!
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (23 July 2014 - 09:36 AM) Football is almost back!
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (23 July 2014 - 04:42 PM) FIRE IDZIK
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (23 July 2014 - 04:42 PM) You know 0099 is back in the shout box when the FIRE IDZIK drops
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 08:46 AM) lol first practice today
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 08:47 AM) I've been really busy lately, been working 60+ hours a week. plus there hasn't been much to talk about.
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 08:58 AM) Yeah this has been the most dead offseason in quite some time
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:59 AM) maybe people will start coming back now that camp is starting up
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 11:46 AM) Geno had a strong first practice, went 7-10
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Today, 02:51 PM) site's kinda been dead for years now. even during last season.
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 03:28 PM) Yeah I know but it hasn't been this dead
Resize Shouts Area

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

f*** You Chad

#21 User is offline   Buc Fan Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 02 October 2005 - 09:34 PM

QUOTE (BucsGonnaRollOnYou @ Oct 2 2005, 10:33 PM)
That sig looks familiar, have I seen you on another board?

biggrin.gif

Cheers to the Bucs being 5-0 beach.gif

Hmmm.. maybe...

How bout these dirol.gif

#22 User is offline   BucsGonnaRollOnYou Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 02 October 2005 - 09:37 PM

yep, seen em all. I personally like #1 and #4 the best. I hope our fans act like they have some intelligence and class and not like Duck-N-Fear.

#23 User is offline   Buc Fan Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 02 October 2005 - 09:40 PM

QUOTE (BucsGonnaRollOnYou @ Oct 2 2005, 11:12 PM)
yep, seen em all. I personally like #1 and #4 the best.  I hope our fans act like they have some intelligence and class and not like Duck-N-Fear.

ahhh... this guy:

#24 User is offline   BucsGonnaRollOnYou Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 02 October 2005 - 09:46 PM

that pic is classic, glad he got suspended today. yahoo.gif

#25 User is offline   Buc Fan Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 02 October 2005 - 09:59 PM

QUOTE (BucsGonnaRollOnYou @ Oct 2 2005, 11:21 PM)
that pic is classic, glad he got suspended today. yahoo.gif

Heh didn't know...

drinks.gif

edit: Dude, that sig is AWESOME.

#26 User is offline   BucsGonnaRollOnYou Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 02 October 2005 - 10:08 PM

Dude, that sig is AWESOME.

You can find it on our board in the Tech forum.

#27 User is offline   LocoJet Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 02 October 2005 - 11:27 PM

try and keep your self interested babble to your own forums.

#28 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 03 October 2005 - 09:00 AM

Its sad when it takes an opposing fan to be the voice of reason here (no offense) chad maybe didn’t deserve 64mil but he did deserve a huge deal of at least 40-50 mil which wouldn’t have been any better on the cap right now. He was a 1st round QB who played amazing for a while. And remember how good he looked last year before the injury. Weren’t we 5-0 before the chad injury last year? wow isn’t everybody so quick to forget. I agree with nightowl on this one as well. Its not chads fault. Of course he wants to play. Its up to the coaching staff to say sorry chad your not ready
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#29 User is offline   Amen Icon

• Head Writer / 2008 Best Mod Award
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator

• NFL Team:

Posted 03 October 2005 - 09:01 AM

QUOTE (Mr_Jet @ Oct 2 2005, 07:49 PM)
Is that all you got?????

Personally attacking me to try to prove your point. Yeah you're pretty tough saying all that shit to me THROUGH A COMPUTER hundreds of miles away from me. You are a fool to believe Chad went out there and PURPOSELY injured himself. Then again it's you and people like you that have thought all along that Chad's wasn't a good Q.B. to begin with. But yet the team was sooooo good when he was on the field leading us to the playoffs last season, the team was sooooo good when many Jets fans and non Jets fans picked the Jets to make the playoffs again this year even with that horrible Q.B. Chad Pennington. I don't like to use this term but it fits people like you, "filp flopper."

The Jets are good with a bad Q.B. but the Jets are bad when that bad Q.B. is injured.
WTF.gif
PICK AN OPINION AND STICK WITH IT!!!

But then again since you know everything and know what's best for the team why don't YOU go get some pads (oh yeah and I don't mean Tampax) and a helmet and go to Jets practice this week and tell Herm to start you at QB next week.

Good luck against Tampa Bay's defense. hysterical.gif

It completely slipped my mind that you know me personally. Find anywhere in the post where I conveyed my offline toughness in words. I outwitted you, not threatened you. Pull your skirt up, kid.

I pick the Jets to do well every season, because I'm a fan. Before every season, I say they can go 16-0. At this point, I'll still say 13-3.

The difference between you and I is that you're a Chad Pennington fan, and not a Jets fan. Not to turn this into a political discussion... but I'm still an American even if I disagree with some of the President's decisions (just to place things in perspective for you).

If I could strap up the pads again and try out for a team, I would. But my college football hopes were shot with high school football injuries I returned too soon from. Try being 15 - 16 with 2 herniated discs and losing feeling on the left side of your body... to ignore doctors, forge medical papers to play again senior year, and never play again. Trust me when I say how important it is to make sure you're fully rehabbed. And that's at a high school level, where I wasn't paid $64m to be THE MAN for the team.

Common sense tells me what'd be best for the team. My football career has been done since 12th grade.

#30 User is offline   jet-man Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 03 October 2005 - 09:12 AM

chad has been a bust before the injuries. wake up! furthermore the jets organization is hypocritical and now paying for it. examples...
firing ted cotrell while keeping hackett. result...no superbowl. also holding injuries over abe's head for leverage in contractual negotiations, while paying pennington like brady, p. manning, etc. and he never played a full season. result...no superbowl. anyway you cut it, the organization needs to be more assertive while consistent, including herm's job security.

#31 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 03 October 2005 - 09:46 AM

QUOTE (jet-man @ Oct 3 2005, 07:47 AM)
chad has been a bust before the injuries. wake up! furthermore the jets organization is hypocritical and now paying for it. examples...
firing ted cotrell while keeping hackett. result...no superbowl. also holding injuries over abe's head for leverage in contractual negotiations, while paying pennington like brady, p. manning, etc. and he never played a full season. result...no superbowl. anyway you cut it, the organization needs to be more assertive while consistent, including herm's job security.

be4 the injuries he was the leagues best passer. every analyst was on his balls about how great he was and so was the fans. probably including u. he doens't suck he doens't throw punts he is just hurt. plain and simple. i'll still take a healthy cahd over almost any QB in the league. only ones i woulnd't are mcnabb, peyton manning, and tom brady
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#32 User is offline   bigjetsdog Icon

• Free Agent
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 03 October 2005 - 10:49 AM

iagree.gif
QUOTE (Maynard13 @ Oct 2 2005, 10:05 PM)
Thats the best wording I've seen of people who agree with me, well put

#33 User is offline   FlyHiJets Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 03 October 2005 - 11:58 AM

IT's amazing that Jet fans are in here saying F#$k Chad because the coaches & medical staff allowed him to play. He got a $64 million contract so it's his fault we're losing because he was trying to earn that money unlike so many other players in this league.

With the play calling I saw yesterday, Chad even after the new injury should have been there because there wasn't a ball thrown for more than 10 yards until the 4:00 mark in the fourth qtr. I guess that's Chad's fault too right?

Get off your high horses and start acting like fans of this team instead of blaming the losses on Chad. Every game we've lost can be attributed to poor O line play & poor coaching yesterday. It's been amazing that week after week I'm coming in & seeing everyone jumping on Chad as if he were the enemy, but there's no one saying F#$k the O line. Why not? What the hell have they done at all this season except allow our 1st & 2nd string QB's get put out & haven't opened shit up for Curtis yet.

Like it or not, Chad will be back next season. Forget about Leinart, & Young. We're not going to get them. We can trade up all we want & it won't change a damn thing regarding the salary cap.

Who do you want more? Leinart/Young or Abe? Those are your choices because if you want either of those 2 QB's, forget about being able to afford to keep Abe.
I will not be forgotten. This is my time to shine. I've got the scars to prove it. Only the strong survive.

When someone annoys u, it takes 42 muscles in ur face 2 frown. BUT, it only takes 4 muscles 2 extend ur arm & b!tch-slap that mother@*?!&! upside the head!!

#34 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 03 October 2005 - 12:06 PM

Young is projected to go 12-18 overall which is realistic for us to get him. on top of that chad should take a paycut if he can’t play next year to make room for us. He already offered we should take him up on it. also I agree with the blaming chad thing. Everybody wants a scape goat but fact is it’s the whole offense fault not chad. And the coaching staff.
1) the o-line isn’t protecting the QB or opening holes
2) Martin isn’t getting it done
3) Sowell is dropping passes and missing blocks
4) Jolloy, chrebet, j-mac, and coles are all dropping passes.
5) Were using a 3rd string QB
6) The coaches are scling back the playbook for Bollinger( and for chad also)
7) Mental erros (were minus in TO ratio. Martin has a fumble already, abe was “offsides” and cost us 7 right there, etc.

That’s why were losing. Not chad. If u want to assign blame blame everyone on the offense except Bollinger and blame the jets staff for letting chad play and scaling back the playbook so bad Hackett looks like a genius for us.
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#35 User is offline   Chadforpresidentin08 Icon

• 05 M. I. P. Award/06 Teen MVP Award
  • Icon
  • Interests:Jets and Yanks

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 03 October 2005 - 12:07 PM

QUOTE (JetsOhFive @ Oct 2 2005, 11:57 AM)
It's truly sad.  After the AFC Divisional Playoff game against Oakland in 2002.  I thought we had something special with Chad and that he would in time bring us a Superbowl.  It's a shame that a short 2 and a half years later that his career and the good of the franchise would be in doubt because of stupidity on his part.

Agreed upon, but that last part, I don't know what you mean. He is an absolute warrior, and playing hurt is one think you love about someone. That shows a love for the game and above all the team.
And to Bigrob, don't say f him, because did he say "Okay, give me 2 rotator cuffs surguries."? No, and it was the Jets that offered him that big contract, and he signed it. And he offered $2 million back, but they rejected it.
"You ask, what is our aim?... It is victory, victory at all cost" Winston Churchill.
Member since March 25, 2005.

#36 User is offline   Harrier Jet Icon

• Pro Bowl
  • Icon
  • View blog

• NFL Team:

Posted 03 October 2005 - 12:15 PM

Whoever gets Leinhart next season will have to break Alex Smiths Record anyway, we cant afford that.

Like it or not Chad Penningtons career isnt over and he will be our starter next year although hopefully not until mid season, because I want him to be healthy.

Heres the thing, as a jets fan knowing the fact he will be back for us next season I continue to support him.

When a healthy Chad pennington takes to the field, gives his all and still comes up short. Then it will be over, until then he is our franchise QB.. Get used to it.
IPB Image

#37 User is offline   FishFan Icon

• Free Agent
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 03 October 2005 - 12:17 PM

If the NFL talks with the Union goes as planned, the salary cap may get increased to 100 million or so. If that happens, the Jets would be able to cut Chad, and take the cap hit and still be fine to make a deal for a new QB. That's a lot of "if's" though.

#38 User is offline   jets0n Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: MOD SS

• NFL Team:

Posted 03 October 2005 - 12:27 PM

What we have to get used to is NO QB HAS EVER HAD 2 TORN ROTATOR CUFF INJURIES!

The list is very minute of players ever coming back from the original one and looking as they did before. Now Chad has a new tear in his rotator cuff and has to go through another surgery. To me, he should start paying attention to the coaching staff and learning how to coach a team cause I dont think he'll play for the Jets anymore... or anyother team for that matter. It sucks but if he doesn't resign his contract then he is gonna get the axe. He is damaged goods, very expensive damaged goods to a team that now all of the sudden has an ENORMOUS salary cap issue.

Did we turn into the Redskins over night? No... they can atleast start a season undefeated. The can atleast throw it deep to Santana Moss in the clutch and win the games. Mark Brunell seems like he is better than Chad cause look what he's doing with Santana! Moss looks like he is on pace to be a pro-bowler. They take chances, big ones, which is also why we can't be them.

I guess we can't compare at all actually. We are just the same old Jets! I dont wanna use the word "cursed" cause I really dont think it applies. But it's clear that the Jets were blinded by ambition so that they never saw this coming. This is clearly all the coaches and managements fault. We might be in for a serious 3 year project coming soon.

#39 User is offline   Harrier Jet Icon

• Pro Bowl
  • Icon
  • View blog

• NFL Team:

Posted 03 October 2005 - 12:39 PM

Thing is though who gets the blame, thats what everyone wants, someone to blame.

Is it Chad for signing a big contract knowing he hadnt played a full season or the front office for letting him knowing he was an injury risk (This was the only reason I was not screaming for a trade for abe)?

Was it Chads fault for coming back on an arm that was repaired but not strong enough trying to fulfill this contract or the coaches for letting him?

This is the only reason I still defend him because I would answer the front office and coaches for those questions. I know life isnt as black and white as this but I dont like the fact people are laying the blame at the feet of someone who was foolish and headstrong trying to not let anyone down when we have a front office that seems to be getting off scot free.
IPB Image

#40 User is offline   Amen Icon

• Head Writer / 2008 Best Mod Award
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator

• NFL Team:

Posted 03 October 2005 - 02:00 PM

No one's *beep*ing about Chad's contract. I'm glad he got paid, especially coming off a great season - no one could foresee two torn rotator cuffs. I'm *beep*ing about his JUDGMENT - His judgment to realize he has a responsibility to be the top player for a team that just shelled out $64M for his services. His judgment to not seek more accurate medical advice after the Buffalo game, returning in 2 weeks, and further straining/aggravating an injury that NEEDED attention THEN.

I don't care if Chad was on the sidelines screaming at Herman Edwards to put him in the game. You don't throw in a player who's prone to injury, and running the risk of aggravating current injuries because he wants to lead. What's Chad's toughness at the latter part of last season going to do for us THIS season? What's his hurried rehab, for less-than-stellar performances in the beginning of THIS season going to do for the team for the remainder of THIS season - and likely his career?

So *beep* Chad, *beep* the coaching staff, and *beep* everyone in between who thought letting him play was a good idea. As a fan, they said Chad was ready, and all I could do was believe them, and support the team. All of them had responsibilities to be honest... you see Chad throwing 20 yard floaters, you don't let it go with "footwork" problems. You see him trying to learn a new offensive system with a line that's not blocking up to par, you don't let it get sugarcoated with any other excuses... you PULL the Franchise QB from the game until he's prepared to lead the franchise.

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users