NYJetsFan.com Forums: f*** You Chad - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

MikeGangGree... Icon : (21 July 2014 - 07:43 PM) I will tell you what is up................
MikeGangGree... Icon : (21 July 2014 - 07:43 PM) TEH BEETS
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (22 July 2014 - 06:53 AM) training camp starts in 2 days
MikeGangGree... Icon : (22 July 2014 - 04:38 PM) Just got my tickets to the Jets/Bears game!!
MikeGangGree... Icon : (22 July 2014 - 04:39 PM) Going to the Giants and Texans game also. 2 games in 2 days. WOOOOO
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (23 July 2014 - 09:36 AM) players are reporting to camp today, tomorrow is the first practice!
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (23 July 2014 - 09:36 AM) Football is almost back!
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (23 July 2014 - 04:42 PM) FIRE IDZIK
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (23 July 2014 - 04:42 PM) You know 0099 is back in the shout box when the FIRE IDZIK drops
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (24 July 2014 - 08:46 AM) lol first practice today
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (24 July 2014 - 08:47 AM) I've been really busy lately, been working 60+ hours a week. plus there hasn't been much to talk about.
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (24 July 2014 - 08:58 AM) Yeah this has been the most dead offseason in quite some time
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (24 July 2014 - 09:59 AM) maybe people will start coming back now that camp is starting up
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (24 July 2014 - 11:46 AM) Geno had a strong first practice, went 7-10
Jetsfan115 Icon : (25 July 2014 - 02:51 PM) site's kinda been dead for years now. even during last season.
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (25 July 2014 - 03:28 PM) Yeah I know but it hasn't been this dead
Mr_Jet Icon : (26 July 2014 - 02:02 PM) When the team was winning and going to AFC Championship games the site had a lot of activity. But now after a couple of mediocre seasons, people don't want to talk.
Mr_Jet Icon : (26 July 2014 - 02:04 PM) When the team starts winning again people who have been MIA will be back saying that they never left.
518-JeTS-FaN Icon : (27 July 2014 - 07:07 AM) wats good everyone!. been awhile since i last posted anything but i always come on here to read and see whats new
ganggreen2003 Icon : (27 July 2014 - 06:33 PM) SUP BITCHES!!!!
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (27 July 2014 - 07:33 PM) Oh it's you
RetireChrebet Icon : (27 July 2014 - 08:49 PM) Harlem, great way to encourage user activity!
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (27 July 2014 - 10:23 PM) I aim to please
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (28 July 2014 - 04:37 PM) lol
ganggreen2003 Icon : (28 July 2014 - 05:36 PM) Still being a dick huh Harlem?
ganggreen2003 Icon : (28 July 2014 - 05:36 PM) Shit hasn't changed much since the 2013 JETS season
santana Icon : (28 July 2014 - 06:26 PM) yep everyone is still dicks
MikeGangGree... Icon : (28 July 2014 - 06:50 PM) .[43] Moments later, during a live post-game interview with Fox Sports' Erin Andrews, Sherman emotionally shouted, "Well, I'm the best corner in the game! When you try me with a sorry receiver like Crabtree, that's the result you gonna get
MikeGangGree... Icon : (28 July 2014 - 06:51 PM) Im the best poster on the site!! When you try me with a sorry poster like Santana, thats the result your gonna get.
MikeGangGree... Icon : (28 July 2014 - 06:52 PM) WOOOOOOOOOOO
santana Icon : (28 July 2014 - 07:48 PM) you are the best cb on the site cb of course meaning cheap bastard
santana Icon : (28 July 2014 - 07:49 PM) WOO
Chaos Icon : (Yesterday, 11:16 AM) any news on Amaro? havent seen anything on twitter.
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 03:56 PM) only 39 days 20 hours and 3 min to go till the JETS kick off the season on Sept 7th at 1pm against the Oakland Raiders
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 03:59 PM) Amaro practiced today in full pads
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 08:21 PM) 42 Days 39 min till Sons Of Anarchy FINAL SEASON starts
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 08:42 PM) Amaro has a lingering sore tendon
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 08:43 PM) I've read that hes been up and down so far
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 08:44 PM) Dexter McDougle has been looking really good
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 08:44 PM) Oday Aboushi might end up starting on the OL, hes been doing good at LG
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 08:46 PM) FIRE IDZIK
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 11:41 PM) VICK=$$$$$$
santana Icon : (Today, 09:24 AM) Everyone knows that Vick = $$
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 12:03 PM) I do it all
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 12:03 PM) North to south east to the west
Resize Shouts Area

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

f*** You Chad

#41 User is offline   FlyHiJets Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 03 October 2005 - 02:06 PM

QUOTE (Amen @ Oct 3 2005, 02:35 PM)
you PULL the Franchise QB from the game until he's prepared to lead the franchise.

That's exactly why you blame Herm & Co.....not Chad. Herm has to remember that it's he who had to make that call. He's the coach, not the other way around. Brooks should've been in that game. No question.

Herm & co are completely responsible for it. As for Chad's fault. I say that it's not his fault because he didn't reinjure the same tear. It's a new tear. He wanted to try to help the team. If the damn O line would've actually blocked for him, he wouldn't have gotten hurt again.
I will not be forgotten. This is my time to shine. I've got the scars to prove it. Only the strong survive.

When someone annoys u, it takes 42 muscles in ur face 2 frown. BUT, it only takes 4 muscles 2 extend ur arm & b!tch-slap that mother@*?!&! upside the head!!

#42 User is offline   penningtonpays Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 03 October 2005 - 02:08 PM

sorry to say but herms day in NY could be numbered imo

IPB Image

#43 User is offline   Amen Icon

• Head Writer / 2008 Best Mod Award
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator

• NFL Team:

Posted 03 October 2005 - 02:09 PM

yeah, but even prior to the new tear, Chad - a man who's played football all his life, should've understood his responsibility to be honest with himself about his condition. I don't want to see any excuses like "I'm fine, just need my timing/footwork/etc".. you're either prepared to play on the NFL level or not.

#44 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 03 October 2005 - 03:55 PM

QUOTE (Amen @ Oct 3 2005, 10:36 AM)
It completely slipped my mind that you know me personally. Find anywhere in the post where I conveyed my offline toughness in words. I outwitted you, not threatened you. Pull your skirt up, kid.

I pick the Jets to do well every season, because I'm a fan. Before every season, I say they can go 16-0. At this point, I'll still say 13-3.

The difference between you and I is that you're a Chad Pennington fan, and not a Jets fan. Not to turn this into a political discussion... but I'm still an American even if I disagree with some of the President's decisions (just to place things in perspective for you).

If I could strap up the pads again and try out for a team, I would. But my college football hopes were shot with high school football injuries I returned too soon from. Try being 15 - 16 with 2 herniated discs and losing feeling on the left side of your body... to ignore doctors, forge medical papers to play again senior year, and never play again. Trust me when I say how important it is to make sure you're fully rehabbed. And that's at a high school level, where I wasn't paid $64m to be THE MAN for the team.

Common sense tells me what'd be best for the team. My football career has been done since 12th grade.

Your reading comprehension skills are poor. Rather than verbally massaging Chad's testicles

Did you not say that???? Yeah that was very "witty." You're a regular ol' Johnny Carson there. I forgot you personally knew ME.

You don't know anything about me, KID. Like I said on this very message board before I've been a Jets fan long before I even knew who Chad Pennington was. You don't know what you're even talking about. You're the one acting as if it was Chad's fault that he got injured. I'm sure the Jets offensive line and London Fletcher had nothing to do with Chad's injury. I'm sure if London Fletcher hadn't hit Chad in that Bills game last season Chad still would have found a way to get injured so he could just collect his money and stay on the sidelines. rolleyes.gif

You didn't out wit anybody. You still have not provided anybody here with any facts that prove your argument to be true. Do you even remember what your own argument was about? I doubt it. I'm not a Chad lover, your just a Chad hater. That's what it all comes down to. Their are still Jets fans that "verbally massage" (your words not mine) Vinny's testicles just for what he did in 1998. Their are still Jets fans who don't like Chad because he took over the starting Q.B. job from Vinny in 2002 when the Jets struggled at the start on that season. Last week this time their wildest dream finally came true. Chad's off the field for the rest of the season and Vinny is back and suited up ready to go. Their was even one guy on this very board that hated Chad just because he was a Southerner. I don't see any of the "Chad haters" talking about Vinny's injury in 1999. Did he give any of his salary back for all the games he missed that season for the Jets? If I recall he didn't. It wasn't his fault he got injured back then, so why is it Chad's fault now? Oh never mind you don't have to answer that because we all now that answer. Because Vinny got us to the AFC Championship Game (7 seasons ago) and Chad didn't. I guess back in the 1970's Joe Namath should have given some of his salary back for the games he missed back then because of his injuries. I hope Chad comes back, but like I said I was a Jets fan looong before I even knew who Chad Pennington was and I will be a Jets fan looong after Chad Pennington retires.

If I could strap up the pads again and try out for a team, I would. But my college football hopes were shot with high school football injuries I returned too soon from. Try being 15 - 16 with 2 herniated discs and losing feeling on the left side of your body... to ignore doctors, forge medical papers to play again senior year, and never play again. Trust me when I say how important it is to make sure you're fully rehabbed. And that's at a high school level, where I wasn't paid $64m to be THE MAN for the team.

So because of all that you know what's best for Chad Pennington now. Well okay Doc what's best for Jay Fiedler's injury? Is it still a good idea for Donovan McNabb to still be playing even though he needs surgery, Doc? Should Teddy Bruschi come back this season if he feels good enough to play and should he give some of his salary back to the Patriots? Should Takeo Spikes give back some of his salary back to the Bills since he's done for the season like Chad Pennington? Do you think Michael Vick should start next week for the Falcons even though he had to leave the game yesterday because of his knee?

I mean it is all their own faults for getting injured, right?

You know what if the o-line continues to play the way they have Brooks, Vinny, and Curtis might be on the sidelines in street clothes and a Jets cap like Chad and Jay were for the rest of the season.

P.S.
We do agree on one thing I guess. I too am still an American even if I disagree with some if not most of the President's decisions (just to place things in perspective for you).
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions

Los Angeles Lakers
16-times NBA World Champions

1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2009, 2010

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.

View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.

#45 User is offline   CrazyHorseDave Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 03 October 2005 - 03:58 PM

please play nice kids .. I know loosing is tough .. but lets try not to make this personal

mmkay?

thanks

#46 User is offline   Amen Icon

• Head Writer / 2008 Best Mod Award
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 03 October 2005 - 09:41 PM

QUOTE (Mr_Jet @ Oct 3 2005, 05:30 PM)
Hi, my name's Mr_Jet and I can not grasp simple concepts or compute any other person's thoughts no matter how articulately, clearly, or simply spelled out they may be for me. Discussing anything with me is futile, because I focus on one point, exaggerate it to no end, and refute those points that I exaggerated to support my argument. I'll put words in your mouth (or keyboard) to aggravate me so much that I'll be forced to respond with 3 or 4 followup sentences to a point that wasn't even made to begin with.

That's pretty much all I get out of your posts.

#47 User is offline   CrazyHorseDave Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 03 October 2005 - 09:46 PM

done

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked