NYJetsFan.com Forums: bucs jets game talk - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

JETS will play on Monday Night at 7pm in Detroit
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:39 PM) So yeah umm anyone know if the game is going to broadcast on national TV tomorrow?
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 06:52 PM) From what I have read it will be on in the NY and Buffalo areas as well as Ticket. That's it
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:57 PM) well that fucks everyone who is outside of the area
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:05 PM) Sanchez 3 straight 300+ yards passing games
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:05 PM) FIRE IDZIK
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:06 PM) I have no faith in Idzik hiring a good HC or signing/drafting good players.
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 08:28 PM) I saw a old dude and his wife at a pizza shop tonight. He was wearing an old timers service hat. I picked up his tab.
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 08:46 PM) FIRE COUGHLIN
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:15 PM) I love how there are so many rookie WRs beasting it in the deepest WR class in a long time, yet our genius GM couldn't land one.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:15 PM) My guy Odell Beckham torching the Cowboys
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:17 PM) Look at this catch he made, sick https://mtc.cdn.vine...P67xwaORGsCqtLF
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 10:09 PM) http://www.gfycat.co...sharpnosepuffer
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 10:09 PM) Another link
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 06:20 AM) Your guy Odell lol
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 06:20 AM) I ravedddd about him
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 08:26 AM) he was the guy I wanted most out of the draft. I knew we had no shot at Watkins or Evans.
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 08:59 AM) Pretty sure i remember talking to you about him
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 09:33 AM) yeah we talked about him, I remember you loved him too. When I started paying attention to potential draft guys he was the guy I wanted most with our 1st round pick. This was before he was talked about as a legit first rounder, then he skyrocketed up the boards and ended up going too high for us.
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 09:37 AM) I was and am huge on Jarvis Landry too
santana Icon : (Today, 11:04 AM) I knew about odell since grade school
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 11:12 AM) You don't follow football.
santana Icon : (Today, 11:57 AM) I was raving about him all 2012
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 11:59 AM) Thanks for the fantasy win bum.
santana Icon : (Today, 12:03 PM) you are welcome
santana Icon : (Today, 12:04 PM) i'm happy with my performance i fielded a great team. rain in oakland screwed me a bit as did the pack vs the vikings
santana Icon : (Today, 12:04 PM) just not in the cards
santana Icon : (Today, 12:05 PM) I enjoyed how you second guessed your self twice with murray and mckinnon
santana Icon : (Today, 12:06 PM) also fleener off the wire lulz
santana Icon : (Today, 12:27 PM) 70 degrees out going to go hit 18 holes and then catch mnf at the super dome
santana Icon : (Today, 12:27 PM) I AM THE TABLE
santana Icon : (Today, 12:27 PM) ....frown face
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 12:48 PM) You're ripping my decisions and you still lost.
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 12:59 PM) I do feel your pain though. Would of beaten everyone. Especially Mr Jet
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 01:04 PM) And i liked your move to stop my defensive streaming and you picked up all shit defences
santana Icon : (Today, 01:26 PM) you are reading too much into the defenses. i'm not that smart. and they accumulated because i had bad waiver position so they never dropped on players i was trying to pick up.
santana Icon : (Today, 01:27 PM) I am ripping your decisions because they made me lol during the week
santana Icon : (Today, 01:28 PM) you scrambled to plug all your holes and I had my lineup set almost two weeks ago. its all good though odb and forte came through
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 01:31 PM) Lol you mean two good players played well? It wasn't an anomaly
santana Icon : (Today, 01:32 PM) yeah thats what i said
santana Icon : (Today, 01:33 PM) I blame cobb and the packers d also the rain in oakland. I think I already said this
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 01:34 PM) I mean... you caught me on about the best possible time. So you can use whatever excuses
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 01:34 PM) You have a nice team though
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 01:34 PM) My QB had 11 points and I had to use a backup RB. And still won.
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 01:35 PM) It'll be interesting to see how the season finishes. Alot of the top teams still play each other again
gmany3k Icon : (Today, 03:16 PM) anyone is this going to be nationaly televised game ?
Resize Shouts Area

• (11 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

bucs jets game talk

#61 User is offline   JetsOhFive Icon

• Free Agent
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 04 October 2005 - 04:04 PM

QUOTE (silversword55 @ Oct 4 2005, 04:34 PM)
Face it Bucs, you're team is overrated.

You are just as delusional as Vandy, who only defeated weak teams like Arkansas, Richmond. They were finally exposed by Mid Tennessee State.

Hold off on telling someone's that their team is overrated. They said that about the Jets last year too after we started 5-0, but we proved them wrong. They said that about the 2003-2004 Saint Joseph's basketball team. But they beat Wake Forest and came within a basket of the Final Four. Wait a few more weeks.
Posted Image

#62 User is offline   Corsair Icon

• Free Agent
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 04 October 2005 - 04:08 PM

QUOTE (silversword55 @ Oct 4 2005, 01:28 PM)
The Bucs are 4-0 because they were feasting on teams like the Lions, Packers, Bills.

You forgot the Jets

#63 User is offline   JetsOhFive Icon

• Free Agent
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 04 October 2005 - 04:09 PM

QUOTE (Corsair @ Oct 4 2005, 04:43 PM)
You forgot the Jets

Yes how could he forget that? Oh wait, because they didn't play the Jets yet, let alone beat them. Say that Sunday night about your team being 5-0.
Posted Image

#64 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• 2008 Best Insider Award
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

Twitter: @NYJETSFANCOM

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 04 October 2005 - 04:09 PM

QUOTE (Corsair @ Oct 4 2005, 04:43 PM)
You forgot the Jets

See what I mean, these guys are full of themselves and probably only one of these guys is a real Buc's fan.

Fairweather Oh Fairweather.

#65 User is offline   Corsair Icon

• Free Agent
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 04 October 2005 - 04:12 PM

I didn't mean to hurt your feelings, sdubb. Just a little friendly smack talk. It works both ways, you know.

#66 User is offline   LocoJet Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 04 October 2005 - 04:18 PM

you almost got beat by the lions and packers. listen to me. you shouldn't come in talking all this shit when your team isn't all that. it makes you look stupid. you'll probably beat us but our offense is crippled by us having no quarterback. you ever heard of a quarterback before? he's the most important player on an offense. you guys are acting like your all that but you aren't. i think you'll make the playoffs but i think you'll get your asses handed to you by the falcons or eagles. it's because of fans like you i'd pay to see that shit.

#67 User is offline   Corsair Icon

• Free Agent
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 04 October 2005 - 04:22 PM

QUOTE (LocoJet @ Oct 4 2005, 01:53 PM)
blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah you'll probably beat us blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. i think you'll make the playoffs blah blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah blah

iagree.gif

#68 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• Icon
  • View blog
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 04 October 2005 - 04:23 PM

QUOTE (Corsair @ Oct 4 2005, 04:47 PM)
I didn't mean to hurt your feelings, sdubb.  Just a little friendly smack talk.  It works both ways, you know.

How in the hell can you hurt someones feeling by saying that. I'm a grown ass man, don't get it twisted. I don't how you could hurt someone's feeling by saying that. We've had a good 4 years, how about you. a 4 and 0 start and winning record and best in your shit division. Carolina is the best in your divison arguably and teams are just sqeeking by with win's. If i were you I'd be humbled. You probably are a fairweather.

#69 User is offline   silversword55 Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Interests:Jets Football, Football, Video Games, Hip-Hop, R&B, and Reggae music

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 04 October 2005 - 04:24 PM

QUOTE (Corsair @ Oct 4 2005, 04:57 PM)
iagree.gif The Bucs suck. We owned the worst record in NFL History. Nobody can match 0-14.

Fixed it for ya.

#70 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• Icon
  • View blog

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 04 October 2005 - 04:25 PM

QUOTE (Corsair @ Oct 4 2005, 04:57 PM)

They only hear what they wanna hear. They cannot take facts or constructive critisisum. Talk about ignorant.

#71 User is offline   LocoJet Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 04 October 2005 - 04:29 PM

totally. it's like me myself and irene. he's got advanced narcissistic rage from losing so much the last two seasons.

#72 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 04 October 2005 - 04:32 PM

Did they really go 0-14? Hey bucs remember when u took our QB now first overall in 1985? Damn that was the year I was born. No lie. Lol I think your mad cause his best years was with us. If he plays and beat u I will laugh my a$$ off so bad
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#73 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• Icon
  • View blog

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 04 October 2005 - 04:34 PM

QUOTE (Jetsfan115 @ Oct 4 2005, 05:07 PM)
Did they really go 0-14? Hey bucs remember when u took our QB now first overall in 1985? Damn that was the year I was born. No lie. Lol I think your mad cause his best years was with us. If he plays and beat u I will laugh my a$$ off so bad

Oh man that would be classic. I would force feed their whole board with crow

#74 User is offline   silversword55 Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Interests:Jets Football, Football, Video Games, Hip-Hop, R&B, and Reggae music

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 04 October 2005 - 04:35 PM

The 1976 Bucs were the biggest disgrace of the NFL. Even the 96 Jets would win bu 3TDs.

#75 User is offline   smallguy Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 04 October 2005 - 04:35 PM

QUOTE (Jetsfan115 @ Oct 4 2005, 05:07 PM)
Did they really go 0-14?

Yup they did in 1976.

#76 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 04 October 2005 - 04:38 PM

That’s so damn funny. How do u go a whole year w/o winning one? even by a bad call or lucky bounce or something. I feel bad for them. Hopefully the coach bought them pizza and ice cream afterwards. Lol

If the jest win the bucs should get used to seeing this on their board

Its all in fun though. just enjoying the previews be4 the big show. Mon-sat is just a waste of time during football season. Thanks to the NFL channel and this board I can fill the downtime with football. Bring on the game already!
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#77 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• Icon
  • View blog

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 04 October 2005 - 04:41 PM

Thats freaking sad 14 games without one single god damn win. hysterical.gif . Like I said they will get sick of seeing me on their board. I really want Vinny to start now. yahoo.gif .

#78 User is offline   SMC Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Interests:What life has to offer.

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 04 October 2005 - 04:43 PM

I don't mind ribbing from Bucs fans. They are allowed some fun since they won the SB a couple of years back. Before then, they, along with the LA Clippers, were the worse franchises in professional sports. The Bucs were the laughing stock for over 20 years.

From 1976 (their founding) till 1996 (21 seasons) they had 2, yes 2 winning seasons. In the 8 seasons since (not including this) they've done much better, having a winning record in 5 out of 8 seasons and winning the SB. Good for them because they were atrocious for so long.
<!--coloro:green--><span style="color:green"><!--/coloro--><!--sizeo:5--><span style="font-size:18pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><b>SCORING MORE THAN YOUR OPPONENTS WINS CHAMPIONSHIPS</b><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->

#79 User is offline   Corsair Icon

• Free Agent
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 04 October 2005 - 04:44 PM

Actually, we went 0-26 over 2 seasons, finally pulling out a win. Those were our first 26 games as a franchise. The old days of Coach McKay. He used to have some of the best one-liners like: Well we didn't run very well, but we made up for it by not run blocking, either. Its the past like that, that teaches you to appreciate the wins when they come. Like 1997-2002
and like now.

If you think I am not going to celebrate that my Bucs, the ultimate underdog, are currently the only 4-0 team in the NFC, you are wrong. I don't care about the combined record of the teams I have beaten. We beat them. It was close? I don't care. We won, that is what a good team does, wins when they are supposed to. So you guys can bring up the past all day long, but don't forget about the present. This isn't the 2002 Jets vs. the 2004 Buccaneers. This is our 4-0 team (high on confidence, momentum, and talent) against your 1-3 team.

#80 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• Icon
  • View blog

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 04 October 2005 - 04:45 PM

QUOTE (SMC @ Oct 4 2005, 05:18 PM)
I don't mind ribbing from Bucs fans.  They are allowed some fun since they won the SB a couple of years back.  Before then, they, along with the LA Clippers, were the worse franchises in professional sports.  The Bucs were the laughing stock for over 20 years.

From 1976 (their founding) till 1996 (21 seasons) they had 2, yes 2 winning seasons.  In the 8 seasons since (not including this) they've done much better, having a winning record in 5 out of 8 seasons and winning the SB.  Good for them because they were atrocious for so long.

The best thing to come out of Tampa since Caddy was Doug Williams.

• (11 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users