NYJetsFan.com Forums: Xbox 360 Or Ps3 - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

Jets vs Bills this weekend... Is this an easy game yet?
V DidDy 210 Icon : (19 October 2014 - 03:11 PM) fuckin orton
V DidDy 210 Icon : (19 October 2014 - 03:11 PM) how does he keep doing it?
santana Icon : (19 October 2014 - 04:53 PM) Jack Daniels
santana Icon : (19 October 2014 - 06:25 PM) murray horse
santana Icon : (19 October 2014 - 08:28 PM) GOD DAMN IT ANQUAN
santana Icon : (19 October 2014 - 08:29 PM) what is this amateur hour!?!?!?
santana Icon : (19 October 2014 - 08:29 PM) come on!
ganggreen2003 Icon : (19 October 2014 - 08:43 PM) Manning just broke the Passing TD record
ganggreen2003 Icon : (19 October 2014 - 08:44 PM) :boredom: we could of had him a few years ago
ganggreen2003 Icon : (19 October 2014 - 08:44 PM) but at least he didn't break it on us
santana Icon : (19 October 2014 - 08:45 PM) I don't think he wanted to be here
santana Icon : (19 October 2014 - 08:46 PM) I don't really care for passing records being broken. Qbs now have a lot of rules in their favor
santana Icon : (19 October 2014 - 08:46 PM) I mean even the catch that got them into the redzone was a PI call that wouldnt of been called when favre played
Jetsman05 Icon : (20 October 2014 - 05:16 AM) is that a suggestion that Favre was a better QB than Peyton?
santana Icon : (20 October 2014 - 08:05 AM) No it's a suggestion that passing records today are a bit skewed by the modern rules
santana Icon : (20 October 2014 - 08:05 AM) everyone knows Favre is the bestest ever that's not even an argument duhhhhh
santana Icon : (20 October 2014 - 01:18 PM) Cool jets throw blanket - http://www.woot.com/...ref=cnt_wp_2_22
Jetsfan115 Icon : (20 October 2014 - 01:21 PM) jets slippers yo
santana Icon : (20 October 2014 - 01:37 PM) jets slippers the OG of cool
ganggreen2003 Icon : (20 October 2014 - 07:10 PM) so Harvin will be wearing #16
MikeGangGree... Icon : (20 October 2014 - 07:22 PM) 10 and 6
MikeGangGree... Icon : (20 October 2014 - 07:22 PM) WOOOOOO
MikeGangGree... Icon : (20 October 2014 - 07:22 PM) 9 wins a row for the Jets!!
santana Icon : (20 October 2014 - 10:28 PM) streets is real
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 12:36 PM) hey 05.. yo 05... 05!!!!
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 12:36 PM) UEFA TIME
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 01:35 PM) Jets to sign Kerley to a 4 year extension
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Yesterday, 01:43 PM) he's a good slot WR, i'm assuming we got him cheap, can't complain
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Yesterday, 01:43 PM) we need to lock up wilk. but if harvin pans out, were set at WR for the next 4 years as decker, kerly, and harvin are all under contract.
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Yesterday, 01:44 PM) Ivory is good too, we need a speed back (CJ sin't cuting it) and some o-line and mainly a QB
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 01:46 PM) Our offensive weapons aren't bad, need a qb and ol
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Yesterday, 02:09 PM) they were bad when decker was hurt and it was nelson and kerly starting and salas in the slot
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 02:40 PM) That damn street thug Kerley
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:18 PM) Yeah because Nelson is terrible, Salas is no more than a #4 kind of wr
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:55 PM) Can we focus more on this street thug who is stealing $16 million from the team!?
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Yesterday, 05:05 PM) salas shouldn't be on an NFL roster. #4 WR is a bit generous
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 06:00 PM) extending kerley is a great move. i could see another team poaching him off the roster real fast.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:17 PM) Salas isn't that bad, hes made some plays for us this season.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:17 PM) You know who shouldn't be on a NFL roster, Salim Hakim. IDK why hes still on the Jets, he was TERRIBLE at KR and has no value as a WR. Waste of a roster spot IMO
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:18 PM) Percy Harvin will be our KR now, I would imagine. Hes electric at it
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:48 PM) yeah hakim is another one i don't understand. he is even attempting to play WR and got benched at KR
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 07:27 AM) FIRE IDZIK
Resize Shouts Area

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Xbox 360 Or Ps3 Figure i'd start a new topic on this

#41 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 03 November 2005 - 11:01 AM

QUOTE (TheUltimate @ Nov 2 2005, 03:52 PM)
You make a good point in your last post, but I think it works against you.  You say numbers don't lie, and you give us the comparision of Ryan Leaf in Peyton Manning, well I have a comparision for you.  Trent Green always has better numbers then Tom Brady, but who would you rather Brady or Green?  So you can't always go by numbers.  The Leaf and Manning comparision is like comparing PS2 to Genisis, it is just a total mismatch.

very true. i used a bad example. thast why i was using cars before. its like comparing a benz to a toyota. the benz iz obviously a better car. were dealing with machines not people so i should have kept it taht way
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#42 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 03 November 2005 - 11:16 AM

QUOTE (JCBizkit87 @ Nov 2 2005, 04:17 PM)
PLAYSTATION 3 BETTER THAN XBOX 360

Proof:

http://www.macworld....ocps3/index.php

Now, you see the difference between my links, and your links, mine comes from video game sites, and people who know what the hell they are talking about. This is coming straight from E3, ya know that thing that introduces you to the biggest games in the world.

Me:  beach.gif
Jetsfan115:  blowup.gif  baghead.gif

here is the article for the link u posted

E3: Xbox 360 vs PlayStation 3
By Gamepro Staff, GamePro

Much to the surprise of journalists, Sony came out with a bang at their pre-E3 conference on Monday. What started off as a dull series of generic demos and videos quickly turned into a jaw-dropping demonstration of the PlayStation 3’s capabilities -- completely overshadowing Microsoft’s subsequent Xbox 360 press event.

Sony pulled out all stops, revealing the look of the console, specs, and launch date. Slated for release in Spring 2006, the PlayStation 3 features a PowerPC-base core running at 3.2 GHz, 256MB of XDR RAM at 3.2 GHz, 256MB GDDR3 VRAM at 700 MHz, Bluetooth wireless controllers, built in WiFi (802.11b/g), and RSX, a state-of-the-art next-gen GPU by Nvidia with a clock speed of 550 MHz. Similar to the Xbox 360, the GPU is able to freely access the 512MB of RAM, lacking the constraints seen in conventional PCs. And continuing its tradition, the console is backwards compatible -- as is the Xbox 360.

While techno-geeks can ponder forever the potential ramifications of the specs, Sony spoke most clearly through its impressive demos (both tech and also of actual games), showing the potent console at work. Make no mistake: the PlayStation 3 is utterly superior in graphics to the Xbox 360 from what has been shown.

What really set the PS3 apart from the 360 was its lighting and shadow effects. The first tech demo showed light absorption and subsurface refraction, highlighting how different surfaces react differently to lighting. For example, skin reflected a warmer glow due to the light being partially absorbed, while the eyes give off a realistically glassy reflection. The lighting model was advanced enough to even show high-intensity light glowing through the body (much as you’d see when you cover a strong light source with your fingers). Game demos such as Fight Night Round 3 implemented other graphics-hog effects such as soft shadows (where shadow edges look blurry at a distance). And like the 360, the PS3 also had bloom effects, light flooding and bump mapping.

While each effect in of itself is subtle, when all combined the added ambiance is noticeably improved from what’s seen in top-end PC graphics. The PS3 also seemed to have significantly more complex polygonal models than the Xbox 360. While the 360’s rather disappointing Ghost Recon 3 looked like a minor facelift from Ghost Recon 2, Killzone on the PlayStation 3 was an eye-opener -- undoubtedly the most beautiful looking FPS game to date (Quake 3 and Half-Life 2 pale in comparison). When comparing the graphics between the 360 and the PS3, the latter has graphics that are true to the phrase "next-generation" while the 360 seems more like a respectable upgrade (say, the jump from PS One to PS2) from the original Xbox.

The main concern with the PlayStation 3, however, is the controller design. Onlookers quickly adopted the description of "boomerang" as the controller featured exaggerated curves and arcs. Disconcertingly, the buttons and d-pads are slightly tilted, recalling the sour experiences with Microsoft’s ergonomically disastrous Sidewinder. Analog thumbsticks look largely unchanged from the PlayStation 2, another point of concern. From a surface assessment, the Xbox 360 looks to have the better controller.

On the brighter side, the design of the PS3 console itself is minimalist and sleek in an industrial, Bose sort of way. The console is convex as opposed to concave, interestingly enough -- whether or not Sony deliberately made an opposite design decision to Microsoft is unknown. While Sony and Microsoft seem to want to elicit different emotions from their console designs (Sony’s cold, brushed aluminum cool versus Microsoft’s soft and fun), Sony yet again wins out with a more aesthetically alluring console.

Although the 360 looks inferior to the PS3 in terms of sheer hardware capabilities, Microsoft’s console stands out from Sony’s with its mass-market appeal. Serving as a game console, Tivo, one-stop source for on-demand media (MP3s, movies, music), video chat service, the Xbox 360 seems far more versatile than the PS3 -- potentially drawing in a much more diverse audience. Slides even showed the console to be potentially compatible with rival electronics such as the iPod and PSP. Sony by contrast didn’t focus much on the media functionality of the console; it did show its compatibility with a whole slew of CD and DVD formats, but the PS3 doesn’t seem to have DVD burning functionality.

Microsoft’s big investment for the Xbox 360 is online with Xbox Live, and Microsoft showed itself to be better prepared for out-of-the-box network features. While a lot of the presentation rehashed what had previously been announced, J Allard also expanded on the marketplace functionality, saying that gamers can potentially sell their goods to other gamers online (custom T-shirts, car parts). Sony’s explanation of its online functionality was relatively brief, the only revelation being the use of an Eyetoy-like device for HD IP camera. While Sony may come out with more concrete information about online, for now Microsoft has shown to be more forward thinking with respect to online gaming.

Still, in the end Sony stole the attention for the day. Microsoft’s spark was clearly fizzling when it made its surprise announcement toward the end of its press event about working together with Square Enix& to bring Final Fantasy XI (of all games, one that’s already been released on PC and PS2) on the 360. Comparing that to the announcement of Final Fantasy XII being released on the PlayStation 3 (not to mention Metal Gear Solid 4 and Devil May Cry 4), it seems Japanese developers are still holding their cards closer to Sony.

now here is what is wrong with it.

1) the facts aren't right. the xbox 360 will NOT BE A TIVO as the article says, also the XBOX360 was running at 1/3rd power on a debug machine (the consoles the deveolpers get) the PS3 was the finished product
2)this proves u wrong about the later machine being more advanced cause according to this article the machine os the PS3 is already complete
3)it says both systems are backwards compatable which is not fully true. the xbox360 is partly backwards compatable. it will only play some xbox games and not others
4)then they talk about which console looks cooler and they say sony wins. how is that possible? u can't compare looks and call it fact. whos hotter angelina jolie or jessica simpson? i think jessica but it ain a fact and i wouldn't pass it on as fact either. some prefer jolie. i thought the first xbox was better looking then the PS2 but i think both next gen systems look stupid. i can care less about the way they look though. i care about the way they play.
5)it says the xbox will be compatable with an ipod and a PSP another false statement
6)It implys the xbox360 can burn DVDs. this guy is dumb. whats next its gonna have a built in toaster?
7) the article is from may 17th. it was talking about what the guy saw in the e3 demos. we all seen the same things he did. just video no running game at all. remember how good the videos looked in FF10 on the PS2 but the gameplay graphics sucked. it was like night and day
8) its not a game site. its a mac site and mac sucks. they are clearly inferior to dell, HP, alienware(whihc i think is the bets buy far) etc.

so after i just killed that horrible article this is JCbizkit blowup.gif

and this is me rtfm.gif

and you should feel like this crazy.gif
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#43 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 03 November 2005 - 11:32 AM

heres a link to a real game site. its still a little old but 2 months newer then u picked. i liked the part how sony left off the pieplines cause they didn't wnat to show up less then MS. mostly the article is about how its hard to get an apples to apples comparison

http://hardware.game...ST-x-1985-x-x-x
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#44 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 03 November 2005 - 12:05 PM

This is a post from another forum. The guy seems to know what he is talking about

PS3 or Xbox360?

I believe if the next generations are launched at a similar time frame the competition will be focused over its price to function and value standpoint. The Xbox 360 has the value advantage. PS3 is going for its function.

Fan loyalty will not be the determine factor on the outcome of the sales. History taught us brand loyalty wouldn’t save the Sega DC, nor it would make N64 or the Gamecube sold like hot cakes! Sony had no fan or loyal customers when they launch the PS. I believe the customer’s loyalty should be software tended not hardware tended! Otherwise, there won't be any bundle deals with certain platform only games in the market at all!

Playstation 2's major selling point was its DVD playback ability! It was launched at a time when a decent DVD player was still priced at 300 + AUD. Many buyers believe the 5XX price of PS2 justified its value for having a game machine as extra: one stone two birds! Many also treat the Xbox with similar respect. The addition of the DVD is very important for current generation machines and it was a major reason why the gamecube doesn’t do well.

A study in console history had me concluded that graphic processing abilities are the major factors in differentiating generations of consoles. The PS had a graphics ability that predates the Voodoo and DirectX in Windows 98 but it looked good on TV. The Dreamcast had Voodoo 3 / Geforce level graphic power. While the PS2 had a graphic chip on the level of a Voodoo 4 or DirectX 6 equivalent, gamecube is DirectX 7, finally the Xbox had a DirectX 8 level graphic chip. Sony made a right decision ditching their GS 2 graphic chip which was only Geforce FX level at best.

The Xbox 360 and the Playstation 3 are machines with almost identical graphics ability enough to handle any games to be out on the market from 2006 to 2008! Both of them runs on DirectX 9 / 10 level hardware by 2 best competing PC GPU manufacturer. Therefore buyers of the nextgen consoles wouldn’t rest their decision to choice over the difference in graphics. There will be few noticeable differences in graphics unlike like those saw between DC and PS2 and PS2 vs Xbox.

When both consoles’ graphic chip has become the bottleneck of the systems they are attached to, the more power the CPU had in the consol would only be overkill for that system. Simply, if a game is made to play smoothly at 1024 X 648 at 60 fps, an 1800 dollar P4 Celeron 2.4Ghz with a Geforce 6800GT would produce exactly the same result as a 5000 dollar AMD FX 57 with Geforce 6800 Ultra SLI! Consoles users are not competing for 10 marks of 3D mark 05 or that 1 more fps at 1600X1200 with 8X AA, AS! As long as the game plays smoothly with no frame jumping at its intended display resolution on the best TV money can buy would display, it means that console does its job.

While on paper, the two console GPUs are on the same technical level, maybe one will be slightly faster, it was like comparing a X850 XT (provided it has SM 3.0) and a Geforce 6800 GT. CPU wise the Xbox 360’s processor is no Celeron, it is powerful enough to handle the task given to it, yet the PS3’s CPU appears more like the FX-57 in the level of processing power. It won’t have much influence on how good the game looks or played.

I guess the Cell’s real power will not be harvested until near the end of the console’ life cycle when programmers finally cracked the difficult to program for parallel processing. (Only now, 4 years after PS2 first launched, we saw PS2 games like MSG and GT4 finally had some showcase rival early high quality Xbox games, (but still not the Doom 3, half life 2 level graphics!) )

If graphically Xbox360 and PS3 are the same, CPU power neglected (not in marketing however). It will get down to the lineup of games to sell the machine. The line ups of both consoles are shaping up to be very similar. With Final Fantasy going to the Xbox, I would not see many games other than GT racing series or the devil may cry series would force buyers to get the PS3. The more cross platform titles the publisher put out the better for the Xbox. Why? Because if solely judge from the gaming platform viewpoint, the Xbox360 is cheaper with MS targeting a 299 or 349 USD launch price!

The PS3 is reported to be priced at above 400 between 429 to 459 USD if it does go over 40000 yen. This price is a realistic one since PS3 had a blue-ray reader and DVD burner inside. It was also Bluetooth ready, plus it has a CPU that is still difficult to produce in mass numbers (evidence: one of the Cell’s SPE switched off like a pipeline set being turned off in GPUs). The PS3’s advance home entertainment functions are very costly, if it was sold at the same price as the PS2 at launch, Sony will be losing money at the same level (if not more) as when MS first launch the Xbox! Like the PS2’s success with its DVD player function, the success of the PS3 will lie on the customer’s acceptance on blue-ray disc movies and DVD-RW VCR.

Nowadays the price of the DVD-RW recorders are falling by the week, cheap ones with no hard drive sold for less than AUD 250. By the time PS3 is coming out, such players would drop to sub 200 AUD level. Xbox 360 seller would bundle these players at a cheap price to counter (cancel) the PS3’s most attractive function.

I have great doubts on the availability of the blue-ray disc programs by the time PS3 launches. Even the blue-ray software would be as cheap as the current DVDs, most customers with the current generation CRT TV had little benefit getting a blue-ray player to watch blue-ray movies.

Those already had $7000 plus HD-TVs are mostly likely to get the PS3 for showing off blue-ray on their TV. That’s about 10% of the population in the city! They will have more than enough money to buy both consoles! For those focused on gamming on the next generation graphics plus better online gaming the Xbox360 appears to be a better choice on value and performance.

Since MS had much deeper pockets, than SONY with red in its accounting books as a whole, MS would bleed a lot longer with deeper cuts. (So far MS has made a lost of estimated of 900 million over 4 years on subsidizing 20 million Xbox hardware sold.) If a price war was indeed sparked in 2006, and MS sells the Xbox 360 at sub 300 AUD mark, there are good chances we will see a lawsuit against MS for subsidizing too heavily on the Xbox that made its competitors had little chances in attracting potential buyers! If all it takes is a different optical drive and software upgrade, MS would always produce a version of the Xbox 360 with HD-DVD + RW support somewhere down the track and sold for a few dollars more. That move will put it inline with Panasonic Gcube or the PSX, but since Sony has done that, it would happen with MS
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#45 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 03 November 2005 - 04:56 PM

hmmm. read this thread but didn't respond. guess he considers himself owned. don't blame him for feeling that way
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#46 User is offline   NuMba87 Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 03 November 2005 - 06:54 PM

In my opinion, the specs are close enough to have to look at the software to make your choice, and once again in my opinion, the PS3 will have the better third-party support when it comes to games. Therefore making my choice the ps3.

#47 Guest_JCBizkit87_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 03 November 2005 - 10:17 PM

QUOTE (Jetsfan115 @ Nov 3 2005, 10:31 PM)
hmmm. read this thread but didn't respond. guess he considers himself owned. don't blame him for feeling that way

Actually I dont have to respond to everything and have a million posts like you do. I said my part to it, and I do not need to say anymore.

#48 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 04 November 2005 - 10:39 AM

QUOTE (JCBizkit87 @ Nov 3 2005, 08:52 PM)
Actually I dont have to respond to everything and have a million posts like you do. I said my part to it, and I do not need to say anymore.

ah the words of a defeated man. u said lets have an intelligent debat i said ok i posted several sources, u scoured the i-net to find one and when i pointed out all the mistakes in your one source u had no comment in other words

self-owned
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#49 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 04 November 2005 - 10:42 AM

QUOTE (NuMba87 @ Nov 3 2005, 05:29 PM)
In my opinion, the specs are close enough to have to look at the software to make your choice, and once again in my opinion, the PS3 will have the better third-party support when it comes to games. Therefore making my choice the ps3.

Actually MS has the better 3rd party support. The 360 is designed to be easier for developers to make games for then the PS3. you’ll see a lot more exclusive 360 games then PS3. including my favorite game developer bioware for 2 projects. PS3 will have very few exclusive games
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#50 User is offline   DewayneDontSign Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 04 November 2005 - 11:53 AM

I am going with 360 this year. I think the PS3 will have better games and better exclusives (MGS, and GTA), but i just hate there new controller so much it just ruins everything. I read an article at IGN saying the 360 controller is the most comfortable controller they have ever played with and thats a huge plus IMO. Unless sony is planning on releasing an alternate controller like the XBox did with the S im going with 360.

#51 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 04 November 2005 - 12:06 PM

QUOTE (Abe56 @ Nov 4 2005, 10:28 AM)
I am going with 360 this year.  I think the PS3 will have better games and better exclusives (MGS, and GTA), but i just hate there new controller so much it just ruins everything.  I read an article at IGN saying the 360 controller is the most comfortable controller they have ever played with and thats a huge plus IMO.  Unless sony is planning on releasing an alternate controller like the XBox did with the S im going with 360.

The PS3 controller is pretty weird looking (I posted them all up here) but IDK if that’s the best reason to pick one. I like the 360 exclusives more. Jade empire 2, unnmaed bioware RPG, fable 2. I like RPGs as my 2nd favorite. Plus ninja gaiden 2. but its all opinion on games. me I like the controller I have with a fan in it. I don’t see how the PS3 controller will work. Especially with the way the thumbsticks are. The revolution intriges me
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#52 User is offline   DewayneDontSign Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 04 November 2005 - 12:15 PM

QUOTE (Jetsfan115 @ Nov 4 2005, 12:41 PM)
The PS3 controller is pretty weird looking (I posted them all up here) but IDK if that’s the best reason to pick one. I like the 360 exclusives more. Jade empire 2, unnmaed bioware RPG, fable 2. I like RPGs as my 2nd favorite. Plus ninja gaiden 2.  but its all opinion on games. me I like the controller I have with a fan in it. I don’t see how the PS3 controller will work. Especially with the way the thumbsticks are. The revolution intriges me

If i dont like 360, ill get rid of it and get PS3, and if i do like the 360 ill still probably buy the PS3. There is no way though ill be going near a revolution.

#53 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 04 November 2005 - 12:50 PM

I wouldn’t rule it out. I had all 3 last gen systems (xbox, P2, GC) and I traded in the PS2 recently and kept the GC and xbox. The PS2 didn’t have any good games really. The only things I played on it were GTA3 and vice city. I didn’t like san andreas at all. I think the GTA series is going downhill. GTA3 was clearly the best. GC had some cool games, especially multiplayer ones like Mario party and Mario kart. I’ll probably wind up with all 3 again eventually. Plus if u didn’t’ like the xbox360 I’m sure u could trade it in for a lot of money back
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#54 User is offline   TheUltimate Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 04 November 2005 - 06:40 PM

QUOTE (Jetsfan115 @ Nov 4 2005, 01:25 PM)
I wouldn’t rule it out. I had all 3 last gen systems (xbox, P2, GC) and I traded in the PS2 recently and kept the GC and xbox. The PS2 didn’t have any good games really. The only things I played on it were GTA3 and vice city. I didn’t like san andreas at all. I think the GTA series is going downhill. GTA3 was clearly the best. GC had some cool games, especially multiplayer ones like Mario party and Mario kart. I’ll probably wind up with all 3 again eventually. Plus if u didn’t’ like the xbox360 I’m sure u could trade it in for a lot of money back

Jetsfan115, did you play that Farcry or something like that, the game for X-Box where you turn into that beast? That game looks awesome, I wish they made it for PS2.
"Straight Cash Homey"

User Posted Image

#55 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 05 November 2005 - 10:40 PM

i played a demo. its not bad but i don't care much for FPS. if u like FPS games you'll like it
Get it done MT
Posted Image

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users