NYJetsFan.com Forums: Madden Video Games - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

Jets lose by 1 to pats possibly Rex's last home game
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:37 PM) I'm cool as a cucumber
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:38 PM) I don't have $ to buy any weed right now
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:38 PM) business is slow and I got other things to worry about
ROBJETS Icon : (Yesterday, 07:38 PM) Game not over yet
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:38 PM) but I'm still cool as a cucumber
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 07:39 PM) Who declared cucumbers cool
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:40 PM) cucumbers are cool cause I said so
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 07:41 PM) And you said so because you're cool as a cucumber
ROBJETS Icon : (Yesterday, 07:41 PM) That was a stupid penalty
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:41 PM) yup
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:41 PM) I'm mad chill
ROBJETS Icon : (Yesterday, 07:42 PM) he got hammered
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:42 PM) I'm not as cool as the other side of the pillow though cause that is gay as f***
ROBJETS Icon : (Yesterday, 07:43 PM) So what are you saying? You ride cucumbers?
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:44 PM) nope but cucumbers are great on sandwiches and sandwiches are f***ing awesome
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:45 PM) and they can be fermented and become pickles which is always great on sandwiches and I already said it sandwiches are f***ing awesome
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 07:46 PM) He's got a point
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:47 PM) of course I do I'm moderator material
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 07:47 PM) Where's the studs and duds thread
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:48 PM) I bring shit to the table that noone else does cause well I'm f***ing awesome just like sandwiches
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:48 PM) there were no studs
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:48 PM) and the duds would be so long to list I'd still be typing if I had started that thread
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:49 PM) but at least the bills lost to the lowly raiders
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 07:52 PM) Ok im trying to get this
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 07:52 PM) the jets have gone up against all total teams with a record of 114-110
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 07:52 PM) the Jags have gone up against 114-109-1
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 07:53 PM) if Denver wins. that's 115-110 against us and 114-110-1 against the Jags
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 07:54 PM) How do they have the harder Schedule strength??
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 07:56 PM) that's if Denver wins tomorrow
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 08:11 PM) Is it me or is Tony Dungy awkward looking when he tries to smile and stares straight into the camera while doing the Football Night in America broadcast
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:17 PM) the job the GM in Arizona has done with dealing with all those injuries this season is something I would love to emulate for the JETS
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:17 PM) finding talent in places you don't expect
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:17 PM) but instead we get a pencil pusher
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:17 PM) who puts us in great position cap wise but can't evaluate talent for shit
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:18 PM) and makes horrible draft picks
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:18 PM) and just wasted every single JETS fans time for the past 6 months
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:18 PM) and next monday that shit comes to an end
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:18 PM) bye bye idzik bye bye rex dueces geno
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:19 PM) Fire Idzik Fire Rex Cut Geno
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:23 PM) Would you make a trade to get Larry Fitzgerald?
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 11:16 PM) Beastmode
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 11:16 PM) wow
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 11:21 PM) "Hold ma diiiiiiickkkkkk"
-lynch
a1elbow2.0 Icon : (Today, 12:58 AM) Someone needs to save 2003s comments today for future generations
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Today, 10:59 AM) SUCK FOR THE DUCK
Resize Shouts Area

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Madden Video Games Through out the years

#1 Guest_JCBizkit87_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 03 November 2005 - 02:26 AM

I thought this would be kinda cool to look back...

1) John Madden Football

2) John Madden Football '92

3) John Madden Football '93

4) Madden NFL '94

5) Madden NFL '95

#2 Guest_JCBizkit87_*

Posted 03 November 2005 - 02:28 AM

6) Madden NFL '96

7) Madden NFL '97

8) Madden NFL '98

9) Madden NFL '99

10) Madden NFL 2000

#3 Guest_JCBizkit87_*

Posted 03 November 2005 - 02:28 AM

11) Madden NFL 2001

12) Madden NFL 2002

13) Madden NFL 2003

14) Madden NFL 2004

14) Madden NFL 2005

15) Madden NFL 2006

16) Madden NFL 2006 (NEXT GEN)

#4 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 03 November 2005 - 09:50 AM

cool post.
one question is it just me or deosn' it sem like they only upgrade the grapics every 5 years or so?
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#5 Guest_JCBizkit87_*

Posted 03 November 2005 - 12:48 PM

Do you see the difference between Madden 2002, and Madden 2003. Thats like the biggest change in the game since it changed a lot with Madden 1997, and Madden 1998. Also look at the difference between 2000's copy, and the 2001 copy.

#6 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 03 November 2005 - 12:58 PM

To me the only upgrades that I see are
From madden 95-96
Then again from 98-99
Then again from 2002-2003

Tahst it. I’m not counting next gen cause its not out yet.

That’s 3 upgrades in the 15 yars or so from madden. In other words once every 5 years or so. Just plain sad
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#7 Guest_JCBizkit87_*

Posted 03 November 2005 - 04:18 PM

QUOTE (Jetsfan115 @ Nov 3 2005, 06:33 PM)
To me the only upgrades that I see are
From madden 95-96
Then again from 98-99
Then again from 2002-2003

Tahst it. I’m not counting next gen cause its not out yet.

That’s 3 upgrades in the 15 yars or so from madden. In other words once every 5 years or so. Just plain sad

Yeah, but look what we had when we started, imagine if video games were still like that today. If Madden Video games were the way when they started, I would have never played a Madden video past 1995 probably.

So just look at the difference between the very first Madden video game, and today's current copy. Now I see obvious improvement, the very first game looks likes a 5 year old made it, while the Madden video game has very hard work put into it.

#8 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 03 November 2005 - 04:55 PM

QUOTE (JCBizkit87 @ Nov 3 2005, 02:53 PM)
Yeah, but look what we had when we started, imagine if video games were still like that today. If Madden Video games were the way when they started, I would have never played a Madden video past 1995 probably.

So just look at the difference between the very first Madden video game, and today's current copy. Now I see obvious improvement, the very first game looks likes a 5 year old made it, while the Madden video game has very hard work put into it.

there should be an improvement in 15 years. there really should have been at least 7 noticble upgrades not 3.
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#9 Guest_JCBizkit87_*

Posted 03 November 2005 - 05:06 PM

There is definatly more then 3 noticable improvements in this game. Ill give them to you right now:

1992 to 1993
1994 to 1995
1997 to 1998
1998 to 1999
2000 to 2001
2002 to 2003

That is 6 right there, I think their is a major difference from the earlier year, to the later year. You can't really expect video games to look exact like real life football, because that will never happen.

#10 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 03 November 2005 - 05:16 PM

i think your just reaching man. i think the field looked a little beter but the players didn't change at all really. madden has always let me down. but it was still better then gameday so i didn't have a choice. then came 2k and finally i had a football game. and after 3 years it was crushed by money.
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#11 Guest_JCBizkit87_*

Posted 03 November 2005 - 06:57 PM

QUOTE (Jetsfan115 @ Nov 3 2005, 10:51 PM)
i think your just reaching man. i think the field looked a little beter but the players didn't change at all really. madden has always let me down. but it was still better then gameday so i didn't have a choice. then came 2k and finally i had a football game. and after 3 years it was crushed by money.

I think Gameday 1998, was better then the Madden copy that year, I am sure a lot of people would agree with me on that too. But the other copies of Madden were definatly always better then Gameday. I am still glad that 2k can't sell anymore football games. I am glad that 2k buyers have no choice now, and they have to buy it, or keep their 2005 game.

Anyway, the thing that pissed me off was, take 2, and 2k took away my baseball, which was DEFINATLY better then the 2k version of the baseball game. It's no comparison with the baseball game, the 2k baseball is just crap.

#12 User is offline   TheUltimate Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 03 November 2005 - 08:49 PM

QUOTE (JCBizkit87 @ Nov 3 2005, 07:32 PM)
I think Gameday 1998, was better then the Madden copy that year, I am sure a lot of people would agree with me on that too. But the other copies of Madden were definatly always better then Gameday. I am still glad that 2k can't sell anymore football games. I am glad that 2k buyers have no choice now, and they have to buy it, or keep their 2005 game.

Anyway, the thing that pissed me off was, take 2, and 2k took away my baseball, which was DEFINATLY better then the 2k version of the baseball game. It's no comparison with the baseball game, the 2k baseball is just crap.

That is awesome, seeing the improvements over the years is mind boggling. I can't imagine how it is gonna look in another 15 years. Madden is def. the best game ever made.
"Straight Cash Homey"

User Posted Image

#13 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 04 November 2005 - 10:44 AM

QUOTE (JCBizkit87 @ Nov 3 2005, 05:32 PM)

i agree. they shoudl switch. EA should make the baseball game and sega should make the football game. the only good 2k spots game was football but it was so much better then madden, EA doesn't know jack about football games compared to sega. also ea makes the better B-ball game as well. your a EA fan boy (don't lie i know u are and u said u wanted to work for them) so u won't admit sega had the better football game
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#14 Guest_JCBizkit87_*

Posted 04 November 2005 - 02:03 PM

QUOTE (Jetsfan115 @ Nov 4 2005, 04:19 PM)
i agree. they shoudl switch. EA should make the baseball game and sega should make the football game. the only good 2k spots game was football but it was so much better then madden, EA doesn't know jack about football games compared to sega. also ea makes the better B-ball game as well. your a EA fan boy (don't lie i know u are and u said u wanted to work for them) so u won't admit sega had the better football game

I disgaree with you on that, Sega should not make any sports video game, period, they should just stick with Sonic, and stuff like that. That is the stuff that got them really famous. Actually, I like the Sega Basketball game over the EA basketball game, even though I don't watch basketball much, I have always bought Sega's version over Live, so ya see you get owned, right there. Sega does not have the better footoball, honestly because last I checked Sega doesn't have a 2006 football game.

#15 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 04 November 2005 - 03:31 PM

QUOTE (JCBizkit87 @ Nov 4 2005, 12:38 PM)
I disgaree with you on that, Sega should not make any sports video game, period, they should just stick with Sonic, and stuff like that. That is the stuff that got them really famous. Actually, I like the Sega Basketball game over the EA basketball game, even though I don't watch basketball much, I have always bought Sega's version over Live, so ya see you get owned, right there. Sega does not have the better footoball, honestly because last I checked Sega doesn't have a 2006 football game.

i got owned cause u have no taste in video games? wow. owned is u in the xbox360 vs. PS3 thread. NBA live is much better then NBA2k period. the freestyle thumbstick is what makes the game. NFL2k5 was way better then Madden 05. anyone who played both knows it. Anyone who can honostly say madden is a better game doens't know jack. it had so many isues and still does it isn't funny. the more i play the game the more i hate it. its really sad. i have no football game sto look foward to. but i'll still buy it cause i want the new jets players every year
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#16 Guest_JCBizkit87_*

Posted 04 November 2005 - 04:35 PM

QUOTE (Jetsfan115 @ Nov 4 2005, 09:06 PM)
i got owned cause u have no taste in video games? wow. owned is u in the xbox360 vs. PS3 thread. NBA live is much better then NBA2k period. the freestyle thumbstick is what makes the game. NFL2k5 was way better then Madden 05. anyone who played both knows it. Anyone who can honostly say madden is a better game doens't know jack. it had so many isues and still does it isn't funny. the more i play the game the more i hate it. its really sad. i have no football game sto look foward to. but i'll still buy it cause i want the new jets players every year

Dude, here you go again, ruining my topics, I wanted to post a look back at Madden, and yet you seem to always find a way to annoy me, or ruin my topic, congrats.

If you think I have no taste in video games you are dead wrong, I have been playing video games since I was 4 years old. I got my first EA Sports video game in 1994, Madden 1994.

So you can again talk shit about your opnion on me not knowing anything abotu video games, but guess what, you are wrong.

Anybody with a half a brain would pick Sega over EA in basketball. Also last I checked Sales has always been better with Madden then in 2K, so guess what you really got owned here.

#17 User is offline   Smedsthejet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 04 November 2005 - 04:42 PM

QUOTE (TheUltimate @ Nov 4 2005, 03:24 AM)
That is awesome, seeing the improvements over the years is mind boggling.  I can't imagine how it is gonna look in another 15 years.  Madden is def. the best game ever made.

iagree.gif I have all the versions from 2002 up and love them. If people are saying the graphics haven't improved drastically recently then they are wrong because they have improved in the last couple of years - players faces have really improved.
The gameplay is much better as well and the feature are really fun and more in depth - the game now gives you a real good taste of all aspects of the NFL.

#18 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 04 November 2005 - 04:53 PM

QUOTE (JCBizkit87 @ Nov 4 2005, 03:10 PM)
Dude, here you go again, ruining my topics, I wanted to post a look back at Madden, and yet you seem to always find a way to annoy me, or ruin my topic, congrats.

If you think I have no taste in video games you are dead wrong, I have been playing video games since I was 4 years old. I got my first EA Sports video game in 1994, Madden 1994.

So you can again talk shit about your opnion on me not knowing anything abotu video games, but guess what, you are wrong.

Anybody with a half a brain would pick Sega over EA in basketball. Also last I checked Sales has always been better with Madden then in 2K, so guess what you really got owned here.

Self owned.

heres why

1) U Sseem to always disagree with me on something. the first thig i said was cool posts. u talk contradict yourself all the time, make no sense, and feel the need to argue and lash out at me all the time. u say u hate popular music and like underground but u love the popular EA sports over the less popular sega? not to mention tahts another contradiction there. u said madden sells better there its better. so i guess eminem is better then bisket huh? OWNED
2)what the hell has to do with anything of length of playing games? how does it make u a good judge of games? it doesn't and FYI i've been playing longer since i've been playing as long as i can remember back to the calico days when i'd play ladybug and i'm a few years oldr then u. OWNED
3)anyone with ahlf a brain would puck sega over madden. thats the way i should phrase it cause that what u did? maybe u shoudl lay off the bisket and listen to stuff that doesn't make u angry all the time. OWNED

SELF-OWNED!

i need a smily for this owning stuuf. it gets tired always being right
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#19 User is offline   Smedsthejet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 04 November 2005 - 05:04 PM

QUOTE (Jetsfan115 @ Nov 4 2005, 11:28 PM)
Self owned.

heres why

1) U Sseem to always disagree with me on something. the first thig i said was cool posts. u talk contradict yourself all the time, make no sense, and feel the need to argue and lash out at me all the time. u say u hate popular music and like underground but u love the popular EA sports over the less popular sega? not to mention tahts another contradiction there. u said madden sells better there its better. so i guess eminem is better then bisket huh? OWNED
2)what the hell has to do with anything of length of playing games? how does it make u a good judge of games? it doesn't and FYI i've been playing longer since i've been playing as long as i can remember back to the calico days when i'd play ladybug and i'm a few years oldr then u. OWNED
3)anyone with ahlf a brain would puck sega over madden. thats the way i should phrase it cause that what u did? maybe u shoudl lay off the bisket and listen to stuff that doesn't make u angry all the time. OWNED

SELF-OWNED!

i need a smily for this owning stuuf. it gets tired always being right

No need to argue bout stuff....all it is is people's opinions being expressed and some people's opinions may differ from others

#20 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 04 November 2005 - 05:35 PM

QUOTE (Smedsthejet @ Nov 4 2005, 03:39 PM)
No need to argue bout stuff....all it is  is people's opinions being expressed and some people's opinions may differ from others

true but me and him seem to argue on alot of stuff. mostly cause if u read all the posst u see he calls his opinions facts and numbers i posted opinions. plus he always contradicts himself.
Get it done MT
Posted Image

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users