NYJetsFan.com Forums: Watch Dewayne Robertson Next Game - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

JETS will play on Monday Night at 7pm in Detroit
azjetfan Icon : (17 November 2014 - 10:22 PM) Titans may pull this one out!
azjetfan Icon : (17 November 2014 - 11:17 PM) Or not
azjetfan Icon : (17 November 2014 - 11:18 PM) Mettle burger a 6th rounder played better than Geno or Sanchez
ganggreen2003 Icon : (18 November 2014 - 05:34 PM) all these players that got cut today cause they bitched about touches
ganggreen2003 Icon : (18 November 2014 - 05:35 PM) Ben Tate, LaGarret Blount and Jason Avant
Jetsfan115 Icon : (19 November 2014 - 01:37 PM) aldaon smith did too, but he didn't get cut
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (19 November 2014 - 06:51 PM) ALDAON SMITH
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (19 November 2014 - 06:51 PM) TEH MILBER
Jetsfan115 Icon : (19 November 2014 - 08:51 PM) Fuck you lol ;)
Jetsfan115 Icon : (19 November 2014 - 08:51 PM) and it was brooks anyway ;)
santana Icon : (19 November 2014 - 11:36 PM) Titties
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (20 November 2014 - 09:46 AM) Raul is bringing nothing to the table
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (20 November 2014 - 09:47 AM) TEH TABLE
Jetsman05 Icon : (20 November 2014 - 12:59 PM) he really doesnt
Jetsman05 Icon : (20 November 2014 - 12:59 PM) besides funding the site
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (20 November 2014 - 02:00 PM) Looks like the game will be moved to Monday night in either Detroit, Pittsburgh, or Washington DC.
santana Icon : (20 November 2014 - 02:55 PM) that makes it sound like I AM THE TABLE
MikeGangGree... Icon : (20 November 2014 - 03:36 PM) SUCK FOR TEH DUCK
santana Icon : (20 November 2014 - 08:28 PM) lets go chaaaaaaaales
azjetfan Icon : (20 November 2014 - 08:37 PM) We want raiders to win
santana Icon : (20 November 2014 - 08:59 PM) Michael Irvin pre-game, "Jamaal Charles makes defenders look like Ray Charles"
ganggreen2003 Icon : (20 November 2014 - 09:00 PM) JETS will play on Monday Night at 7pm in Detroit as per Fox Sports Mike Garafalo
santana Icon : (20 November 2014 - 09:07 PM) word
santana Icon : (20 November 2014 - 09:07 PM) i wonder how much tickets could be
santana Icon : (20 November 2014 - 09:16 PM) murray bringing it to the table for 05
santana Icon : (20 November 2014 - 09:16 PM) well bringing it to his bench
Jetsman05 Icon : (20 November 2014 - 09:22 PM) Unreal. My fantasy luck is awesome
santana Icon : (20 November 2014 - 09:25 PM) GIOVANI OCHO SANTOS
santana Icon : (20 November 2014 - 09:26 PM) If i win by 3 pts i'm going to get drunk with the tulane students
santana Icon : (20 November 2014 - 09:50 PM) I don't think murray comes back. That hit was pretty vicious
santana Icon : (20 November 2014 - 11:46 PM) THEEE RAAAAAAIYYYYDDDAAAHSS
ganggreen2003 Icon : (20 November 2014 - 11:46 PM) Hell has frozen over
ganggreen2003 Icon : (20 November 2014 - 11:46 PM) the Raiders have won a game against the KC Cheifs
santana Icon : (20 November 2014 - 11:51 PM) that celebration on 3rd down when they sacked alex smith was hilarious
santana Icon : (20 November 2014 - 11:51 PM) they had no clue it was 3rd down
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:56 PM) RAUL IS TEH TABLE
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:57 PM) HALA RAUL
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 01:22 PM) yeah buddy
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 01:23 PM) I wonder how much ticket to this jets game would be. I hope its free
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Yesterday, 01:24 PM) city of detriot needs something.
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 01:25 PM) yeah global warming
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 05:34 PM) Any word on what channel the game will be shown outside of the NY area?
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 06:07 PM) No idea
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 06:07 PM) Direct tv announced they will be showing it though
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:08 PM) I just found out it will not be shown nationally
Resize Shouts Area

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Watch Dewayne Robertson Next Game Derob backers do not understand the game

#21 User is offline   richkotite2006 Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

• NFL Team:

Posted 30 November 2005 - 10:20 AM

QUOTE (sdubb6 @ Nov 30 2005, 10:13 AM)
I would love to read your point of view about the situation and if you do please do not repeat your ladder comments becasue thats not how it works but i would love to hear it.

My point of view is that every attempt should be made to stop the run. Let the QB's beat you with the pass. We need to stuff 5-6 guys in the box and make them pass the ball. More turnovers are created when the ball is in the air. Dewayne Robertson should be traded to another team in the offseason and John Abraham should be signed with that extra money. Our complete focus (Defesnive Coaching)on next season should be to stop the run. There are no quality 2006 Free Agents to pick up at DT, so Dewayne will have some trade value.

We can probably get a #1 and a #6 for him. Every effort should be made to draft Rodrique Wright DT Texas. This kid is 6'5" and 330lbs or Gabe Watson 6'4" 333 lbs. Dewayne is 6'1 which I think is 6'0" and 317lbs.

I see D'bricksaw being chose with our 1st #1 and
Rodrique Wright or Gabe Watson with our second #1.

#22 User is offline   richkotite2006 Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 30 November 2005 - 10:23 AM

QUOTE (HurricaneJet32 @ Nov 29 2005, 11:14 PM)
Once again, just look at the ass clown's nick name, and you'll know dip shit over here is just trying to start shit.  Whatever will piss people off he'll write.  And once more, don't give him the satisfaction, ignore butt pirate, please!
PS - sdubb, make sure to put "League Leading 120 Tackles and League Leading 84 solo" in your sig...just makes it all the better!

Look pencil pee pee. If you do not have anything positve to write or anything with inteliigence other than lableing and name calling then go to a yahoo message board. All you do is label and threaten.

#23 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• 2008 Best Insider Award
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

Twitter: @NYJETSFANCOM

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 30 November 2005 - 12:49 PM

I'm sorry butt pirate and ass clown are some funny insults. Man I'm pissin myself over here. hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

#24 Guest_Vilma51Coles87_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 30 November 2005 - 03:04 PM

QUOTE (richkotite2006 @ Nov 29 2005, 09:20 PM)
A nose tackle's job to to stop the run.  36 tackles in 11 games is a joke! All you De-rob backers must understand.... Have any of you guys watched him play.... I am not talking the entire defense and what happens after the play, but just him alone.  He stands right up and gets no penetration.  He has not been double teamed because he is too weak to drive a single player into the backfield.

He has been getting driven into the linebackers.  Double teams are you kidding me?  He cannot even hold his ground to stuff the run. Usually you'll see him standing around the person who make the tackle after being pushed there by the center.  Watch him next game! 

This is our #1 pick of which we gave up 2 #1's for?  He should dominate for this reason alone.  My grandmother could play better defensive line and she is dead!  You guys are waiting for this piece of crap to finally do something.  1 big game this year.  How many years have we've been terrible against the run 5-6?

For saying that you should be kicked off this board. You know nothing about football. You are an idiot you act lik the DT or NT are the playmakers of the Defense they do the dirty work by occupying blockers so the linebackers look good. Dewayne Robertsons nasty. Him and Reed have been doing a solid job keeping blockers off Vilma an as u can see Vilmas havin a hell of a year an cuz hes prolly one of the best lbs in the league and a grate player with more speed then many linebackers i see but the DT's inside the D Line help 2.

#25 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 30 November 2005 - 03:15 PM

I know all about NT and all that. The funny thing is I remember the draft when they got Duane… they were billing him as the next Sapp. I turned to my friend and said “they skipped over the original because of irresistible Kyle Brady so they draft a guy who’s slower and fatter! Well at least Chad is going to start for us.”. Oops.

#26 User is offline   richkotite2006 Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 30 November 2005 - 04:42 PM

QUOTE (Vilma51Coles87 @ Nov 30 2005, 03:39 PM)
For saying that you should be kicked off this board.  You know nothing about football.  You are an idiot you act lik the DT or NT are the playmakers of the Defense they do the dirty work by occupying blockers so the linebackers look good.  Dewayne Robertsons nasty.  Him and Reed have been doing a solid job keeping blockers off Vilma an as u can see Vilmas havin a hell of a year an cuz hes prolly one of the best lbs in the league and a grate player with more speed then many linebackers i see but the DT's inside the D Line help 2.

Dummy! The DT is the run stuffer! Try telling Tony Siragusa that all he did was occupy blockers for his LB's. Kicked off the board. Did you even play football? I did for 12 years richardcranium!

#27 User is offline   HurricaneJet32 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 30 November 2005 - 05:22 PM

QUOTE (richkotite2006 @ Nov 30 2005, 05:17 PM)
Dummy! The DT is the run stuffer!  Try telling Tony Siragusa that all he did was occupy blockers for his LB's.   Kicked off the board.  Did you even play football?  I did for 12 years richardcranium!

Stop the run doesn't necaessarily mean make the tackle. It means they push the O-linemen back and don't allow holes top open up along the line for backs to run through. You don't back up any of your points with info. All you do is say, "look at him play and you'll see what I mean." Well, guess what, we all do see him play, we're Jets fans for god's sake, we watch every game.

So, you're telling me I'm negative. Where all you've done is type negative posts about the Jets, and then mock us by calling us a bunch of New York genius'...eat a dck bear fcuker!

...ooo richard cranium...aren't we creative...

...pencil pee pee? Are we five?

...and if you're going to make fun of someone's intelligence...I suggest you spell the word right!

...Rodrique Wright...let me tell you how dumb this is...you're saying with all of our offensive woe's we should draft D-line in the first? mmhhhhmmm...on top of that Wright has been pinned a lazy player his whole career...so your gripe with D Rob is he's lazy and stands up at the snap...so good job in wanting a player just like him. @#$%^&*!!
Posted Image

#28 User is offline   Maynard13 Icon

• 2005 Best Signature
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 30 November 2005 - 06:05 PM

QUOTE (sdubb6 @ Nov 30 2005, 12:24 PM)
I'm sorry butt pirate and ass clown are some funny insults. Man I'm pissin myself over here.  hysterical.gif  hysterical.gif

hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

.......butt pirate.....

#29 User is offline   JetsOhFive Icon

• Free Agent
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 30 November 2005 - 08:00 PM

Dummy! The DT is the run stuffer!  Try telling Tony Siragusa that all he did was occupy blockers for his LB's.  Kicked off the board.  Did you even play football?  I did for 12 years richardcranium!

DTs stop the run by clogging holes and forcing the backs to change direction, and also by eating up offensive lineman to enable a backer to make the stop untouched. Now I'm not saying you're wrong about Dewayne Robertson, because he isn't playing that well...but don't come spouting off about he isnt good because he isn't tackling runningbacks. Learn about football positions, every position has a job.

Nose Tackle
Defensive Tackle
Posted Image

#30 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• 2008 Best Insider Award
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

Twitter: @NYJETSFANCOM

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 30 November 2005 - 08:22 PM

QUOTE (JetsOhFive @ Nov 30 2005, 08:35 PM)
DTs stop the run by clogging holes and forcing the backs to change direction, and also by eating up offensive lineman to enable a backer to make the stop untouched.  Now I'm not saying you're wrong about Dewayne Robertson, because he isn't playing that well...but don't come spouting off about he isnt good because he isn't tackling runningbacks.  Learn about football positions, every position has a job.

Nose Tackle
Defensive Tackle

clapping.gif. there now everybody can see how the position's are played. I don't know why we are disputing this. It so god damn obvious.

#31 User is offline   richkotite2006 Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 30 November 2005 - 11:05 PM

QUOTE (HurricaneJet32 @ Nov 30 2005, 05:57 PM)
Stop the run doesn't necaessarily mean make the tackle.  It means they push the O-linemen back and don't allow holes top open up along the line for backs to run through.  You don't back up any of your points with info.  All you do is say, "look at him play and you'll see what I mean."  Well, guess what, we all do see him play, we're Jets fans for god's sake, we watch every game. 

OK so if tackle doesn't mean stop the run and our team ranks next to last in stopping the run, then Dewayne Robertson must suck then right? he is not tackling anyone and he is not stopping the run. What the flock is he doing then....c'mon peeter beater tell me!

#32 User is offline   HurricaneJet32 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 01 December 2005 - 09:12 AM

QUOTE (richkotite2006 @ Nov 30 2005, 11:40 PM)
OK so if tackle doesn't mean stop the run and our team ranks next to last in stopping the run, then Dewayne Robertson must suck then right?  he is not tackling anyone and he is not stopping the run.  What the flock is he doing then....c'mon peeter beater tell me!

OK...are you aware that there are two defensive tackles in the 4-3 scheme, not just D Rob?

...are you aware that we run the 4-3 scheme most the time?

...are you aware of how the game of football is played?

...are you aware of why our linebackers, specifically Vilma, have so many tackles?

...are you aware that noone likes Kotite and he was a downright horrible coach?

...since it seems like you aren't aware of any of these things, I suggest you read all of our posts and the link that JetsOhFive kindly provided for you and then shutup.

...one last question...do you think because the word tackle is in the name of the position that they should be tackling? Because then I'm just going to laugh my ass off!
Posted Image

#33 User is offline   Amen Icon

• Head Writer / 2008 Best Mod Award
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator

• NFL Team:

Posted 01 December 2005 - 02:00 PM

I think everyone's dislike for this Rich Kotite character is blinding them to the point that D-Rob has had a very lackluster and disappointing career as a Jet.

#34 Guest_Vilma51Coles87_*

Posted 02 December 2005 - 08:52 PM

Dummy! The DT is the run stuffer!  Try telling Tony Siragusa that all he did was occupy blockers for his LB's.  Kicked off the board.  Did you even play football?  I did for 12 years richardcranium!

I do play football you F*CKIN fagget I started Varsity as a sophmore this year at NT and LG. You deffinately didnt play football your probobly one of those *beep*ing fagget kids in high school who sat on the sidelines all 4 years and didnt start at all. You *beep*ing moron just get off this board noone likes you. All you do is bash the Jets and the Jets are our team so *beep* off an go give blowjobs to the other dudes in the other forum. rtfm.gif

#35 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 02 December 2005 - 09:14 PM

OK
enough personal attack everyone. lets have some class
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#36 User is offline   richkotite2006 Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 03 December 2005 - 02:21 PM

QUOTE (Vilma51Coles87 @ Dec 2 2005, 09:27 PM)
I do play football you F*CKIN fagget I started Varsity as a sophmore this year at NT and LG.  You deffinately didnt play football your probobly one of those *beep*ing fagget kids in high school who sat on the sidelines all 4 years and didnt start at all.  You *beep*ing moron just get off this board noone likes you.  All you do is bash the Jets and the Jets are our team so *beep* off an go give blowjobs to the other dudes in the other forum. rtfm.gif

While you are at it. Take English class. Spelling would be a good investment for your future . The only thing that makes sense about your last post is the fact that you are sophmore that plays both ways. This means you are probably in high school. You probably play both ways outside of school too. Based upon your previous posts, you do not understand the position at all. Maybe if you lay off the ectasy you could learn something in school.

#37 Guest_Vilma51Coles87_*

Posted 03 December 2005 - 02:59 PM

QUOTE (richkotite2006 @ Dec 3 2005, 02:56 PM)
While you are at it. Take English class.  Spelling would be a good investment for  your future .  The only thing that makes sense about your last post is the fact that you are sophmore that plays both ways. This means you are probably in high school.  You probably play both ways outside of school too.  Based upon your previous posts, you do not understand the position at all.  Maybe if you lay off the ectasy you could learn something in school.

How you gonna tell me I dont know the position. I *beep*in play it. And im damn good at it too. What they tell me is to jack the center back and read his hat meaning whereever he goes i go.

#38 User is offline   HurricaneJet32 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 03 December 2005 - 04:12 PM

QUOTE (richkotite2006 @ Dec 3 2005, 02:56 PM)
While you are at it. Take English class.  Spelling would be a good investment for  your future .  The only thing that makes sense about your last post is the fact that you are sophmore that plays both ways. This means you are probably in high school.  You probably play both ways outside of school too.  Based upon your previous posts, you do not understand the position at all.  Maybe if you lay off the ectasy you could learn something in school.

Can we please just boot him? This guy is really spoiling the board.
Posted Image

#39 Guest_a1elbow_*

Posted 03 December 2005 - 04:16 PM

Guys. knock this BS off. You want to insult each other? DO it through PM. Otherwise you are screwing up the board by getting threads shut down (like this one) and acting like you want to show off for the other members with your ability to insult.

Grow up and act like adults (especially if you are one).

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users